002

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

“Stupid kingka,” you muttered under your breath as you walked into the kitchen. You reached the glass he just left inside the sink and opened the tap water. “How come his fan girls always say that he is nice? His smile is a killer? Yeah right, because all I see is Myungsoo the stupid jerk that is so frustrat─”

“OH SOOYEON!”

His shout made you released the glass down. You looked back and pursued your lips. He shocked me. ”God,” you muttered before deciding to just ignore Myungsoo and proceed with what you were doing. Your hand reached back the glass from the sink and started to wash it. “He probably heard what I said about him just now. What a good hearing he got.”

“SOOYEON!”

You rolled your eyes as you had done washing the glass and dried your hands with a small towel hanging near the window. “Where is Minhee by the way?” you muttered to yourself, still ignoring Myungsoo.

“KIM SOOYEON!”

Your ears rang as soon he called you that. I’m still my father’s daughter, you jerk. That name was still awkward for your liking. You sighed before you decided to ignore him, again.

“YOUR STUPID CAT IS IN MY ROOM!”

Oh. 

Oh.

You were grinning as you walked towards his room. Clever Minhee. Well, well, now look who was glued to the opposite wall? Myungsoo seemed like he was hugging his backpack while his body was in contact with the cold wall in front of his room as he glared at you.

“What are you doing there?” you dumbly asked the guy.

“GET YOUR CAT OUT OF MY ROOM!”

You raised your eyebrow teasingly. “What?”

“RIGHT NOW!”

You smirked at him and turned to his door. Your white Scottish Fold cat was there, sleeping peacefully on Myungsoo’s bed.

“Minhee-ah,” you reached for the cat and pulled it into your hug. The cat yawned and snuggled comfortably into your embrace. “You’re sleepy, aren’t you? Come, let’s go to your basket okay?”

“You talk to cats?” he eyed you suspiciously, the way he was asking you was like that was the first time ever that he saw a human talking to an animal.

“Only bad people don’t talk to cats,” you sneered at him.

“What the heck?” Myungsoo shot you a glare as he stepped into his room carefully. “That thing─” he took a peek at Minhee “─might kill you,” he walked away from you.

“He will never, Myungsoo,” you replied to his funny remark, emphasizing the “never” in your sentence as you patted Minhee’s soft white fur.

“That thing is a he?”

“Minhee is a male cat,” you looked up at him.

Myungsoo was standing far from where you were standing as he hugged himself, to keep himself safe from Minhee. “Minhee is a girl’s name, you stupid.”

You glared at him. “This is my cat, okay? It’s up to me for whatever I want to name him,” you turned your gaze to your cat and smiled. “Right, Minhee?”

“Yeah,  yeah, sure, whatever. Now get out of my room,” he spoke a bit nicer now, in case you might throw Minhee to him. To him, you were unpredictable.

You rolled your eyes and walked away with Minhee in your arms. Myungsoo let out a sigh of relief as he loosened up his tie.

“That girl is surely something.”

 

 

The café’s glass door rang as soon as he pushed the door opened and stepped in. He looked around before his eyes spotted his best friends sitting in a corner of the café.

“You’re late,” Hoya commented as soon as Myungsoo took a seat in front of him.

“I got something to do,” Myungsoo brushed his bang away─his habit that never failed to make his fangirls faint.

“Would you like to order something, hyung?” Sungjong asked.

Myungsoo shook his head lightly. “Nah, I already had dinner at home.”

Sunggyu leaned in. “Weird.”

Woohyun put his caramel macchiato aside. “What’s weird?”

“Myungsoo─” Sunggyu paused and glanced at Myungsoo before continuing, “─is not the type to have dinner at his house. You know how he hates eating alone.”

Hoya clicked his tongue. “Ah right. Aren’t your parents in Singapore at this moment?”

Myungsoo was about to reply to him when Sungyeol butted in. “But dude, he doesn't care to eat alone or not if he’s hungry as right?”

Myungsoo grinned widely and high fived with Sungyeol who was having a stupid smile plastered on. “You know Myungsoo’s appetite, hyung,” he added.

Myungsoo let out a small sigh of relief. He already promised you to keep your marriage a secret until the both of you are ready to announce it to the world. Getting married at the age of nineteen is not that easy. Myungsoo himself took a long time to agree to it and he was sure you were having a hard time too.

“Myungsoo?”

He blinked. “W-what?”

Dongwoo sighed. “You’re dozing off again.”

“No hyung. I just─never mind. What is it?”

The boys shrugged off. This was not the first time Myungsoo behaved like this though─being so mysterious and chic.

“You went to Jeju for your holiday, didn’t you?”

The male nodded curtly.

“How come you’re not tanned even a bit?” Woohyun whined. Jealousy it was.

Myungsoo smirked. I was just staying at the hotel and church, hyung. He tapped his own temple twice, saying, “You need to be clever when it comes to summer hyung.”

Sungyeol and Dongwoo burst into laughter.

Woohyun sighed. “I got my sunblock and bb cream right though.”

“You are still handsome, Woohyun. You are our highlight of summer.” Dongwoo patted Woohyun’s shoulder.

“Speaking of highlight, did you guys see Sooyeon today?”

Myungsoo’s posture straightened immediately.

“What about her, hyung?” Sungjong asked absentmindedly before taking a small bite of his pasta.

“I saw her and Suho chatting happily, at the café this afternoon,” he glanced at Myungsoo. I mean, all of them tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter