009

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

Myungsoo pulled the car over and turned off the engine. He glanced at you as you’re fixing your fringe. For the very first time, he officially saw you letting out your hair loose. Your dark brown hair past your shoulders all the way to your elbow with its soft curls and paired with one piece dress, making he sighed dreamily. For him, you’re too beautiful to handle.

You glanced at him. “What?”

“Can we just not go?” How insecure was he?          

You rolled your eyes. “We were already here, Myungsoo.” You pointed at the big gates. “Aunty invited us, so it was rude to decline.” You reached for your handbag.

Rude to decline or you really here for Sehun? Somehow, Myungsoo didn’t like that male. He never met the male two eyes with two eyes, but he knew Sehun somehow have a crush on you. Hey, Myungsoo is a male too. Everyone likes you – a beauty with an innocent attitude. Dongwoo hyung once have a crush on you too when you were in your first year but his intention died when Myungsoo likes you too.

He said this to Myungsoo: “I just have a little crush on her, but my brother Myungsoo loves her. Of course, he will win.”

“What should I call him? Seonsaengnim?” Myungsoo slightly pouted.

Sooyeon letting out a small giggle seeing your worried expression. “Is that what you worried about? About what to call him?”

Myungsoo astounded over your laugh. His lips turn into a thin smile. He cutely nodded.

You didn’t know why but your heart beating like crazy. “Don’t worry. Just call him whatever you want.” You took a deep breath. “To be honest Myungsoo, Sehun oppa didn’t know yet that I'm already married.”

You saw how Myungsoo cute face changing to shock one. “What the ?”

You bit your lower lips. “Aunty wants me to tell him directly.”

Myungsoo messed his hair. So that’s why Sehun gave Sooyeon that kind of looks. He didn’t know the truth yet. “Aish.”

“Are you worried?” You peeked at him.

Myungsoo put his right hand on the gear and glanced at you. Seeing how soft your concern voice was, his anger melted right away.

“Don’t worry, we can do this okay?” You tilted your head watching his expression again. You knew Myungsoo cooled right away since you’re capable to read someone's expression well.

You smiled softly as your hand reached up to fix his hair.

Your faint peach scent washed over him as you both close to each other. Myungsoo inhaled deeply.

“We’re going to be fine.” You muttered and looked up. “Come on.”

Myungsoo nodded and opened up his door. He took a deep breath of fresh air and walked to your side. You were shocked when Myungsoo was there when you opened the door on your own.

“Can you let me open the door for you?” He grumbled.

You let out a small giggle as you step out. “Since when you’re trying to be a gentleman, hm?”

Myungsoo closed the door. “This is your aunt’s house, so I want to give a good impression.”

“I wonder if you can keep that act longer.” You mimicked him.

Myungsoo glared at you. “Aish. Let’s go home.”

“Ah~ Myungsoo~” You grabbed his arm immediately. Myungsoo bit his inner cheeks. “We just arrive, how could you?” You whined.

Myungsoo tried hard but the end he laughed good heartily. “We go inside, eat, tell Sehun about our marriage and go home okay?”

You nodded as you raised your pinky. “Okay.”

Myungsoo’s pinky went up and intertwined yours.

“I’m not going to let Mirae stay alone anyway.” You commented.

The both of you walked through the gates. A butler rushed to your side and you nodded at him brightly, not noticing your right arm was still curling Myungsoo’s left one.

“Aigoo, Sooyeon-ah!”

“Aunty!”

You and Myungsoo exchanged glances and both of you automatically smiled. You released Myungsoo’s arm and hugged your aunty as Myungsoo doing the same thing to your uncle.

“You’ve grown up, Sooyeon-ah.” Your aunty smiled proudly as she brushed your hair lightly. You saw small tears in her eyes and you understood it right away.

“Your parents must be proud when she seeing you grown up like this, Sooyeon.”

You smiled weakly. A gush of memories of your parents went to you right away. Suddenly, your fingers intertwined with Myungsoo’s. He’s smiling softly –giving you his strength.

You nodded at him and reply his smile with a smile too.

You didn’t know but that small and sincerely smile of yours would bring him a wave of happiness.

“Aigooo, look at you two.” Both of you looked up and met your uncle’s stare. Your uncle smiled teasingly before he turned to his wife.“Mina, looked how happy they are.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter