016

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen;

 

Myungsoo’s eyes widened once he recognised the laughing voice in the background.

“Yah Lee Sungjong, where the hell are you right now?”

His hand immediately slipped all the books on the table into his bag as his phone was stuck between his left ear and his shoulder. Thank God his class was almost empty right now, thus fewer people seeing him being panic. Of course, Myungsoo is the only kingka who always calm and composed in any situation. Minah glanced at him weirdly before continued packing her stuff. Myungsoo didn’t care about the weird stares. He needs to get to where Sungjong’s right now.

“Ah waee, hyung?” He can hear the youngest laughed too.

Myungsoo gritted his teeth as he zipped his bag and slung the bag over his shoulder. “Lee Sungjong, you better answer me now or you’re going to walk on your way home.” He hissed as he walked out from the class.

The class already ended like one hour ago but Myungsoo had to stay back because he needed to send Sungjong home since the younger male didn’t have a driving licence yet. Usually, Dongwoo would be the one who picked him up and sent him home but today Dongwoo got extra class until late afternoon. Thus, Dongwoo asked Myungsoo’s help.

“I’m in my tutoring session, hyung.” He heard Sungjong’s whines. He knew very well Sungjong’s whine was meant to .

“You’re dead when I met you, Lee Sungjong.” He passed a few students that were walking towards the gate’s direction. He ignored how those students praise on how handsome he was when he in such state.

“Oh my, he was so handsome!”

“How come he looks so cool in school uniform? With that bag slung over his shoulder?”

“Kyaaaa~”

“Aish, this hyung!” He grinned in winning as Sungjong sighed. “I’m in the library. Don't try to attract more people here okay? I need a peaceful surrounding for study, not a group of stupid admirers.”

“Got that. Don’t you dare spilt anything to her.” Myungsoo caught Sungjong’s chuckles before ended the call and walked straight to the staircase. He took two stairs in one step in hurry.

He glanced around and tried to not acting weird. He didn’t want to attract their fangirls too. Myungsoo let out a small sigh as he saw the library main door 50m in front of him.

He was anxious.

Lee Sungjong was the last person that Myungsoo wanted to be around you. Sungjong was talkative and have easy going personality – which why he has tons of noona fangirls. Now, if Myungsoo left Sungjong with you, thousands of secrets will be revealed and another thousand weird questions will be asked. God, no. Sungjong should not do that!

And yeah of course, the laughing voice in the background when he called Sungjong just now was yours.

Heck, Myungsoo even recognised your small sneeze even you’re 100 metres away from him.

Myungsoo dashed into the library and pulled out his student card impatiently from his pocket before tapping the card machine and went straight away searching for the both of you and Sungjong.

“Hyung!”

Myungsoo snapped right away. He sighed in disappointment when he saw Amber, Sungjong’s best friend.

“Yah, who are you to call me hyung, you punk?” He hissed.

Amber laughed. “What do you expect? Should I call you oppa?” She made a vomit sound right after.

Myungsoo’s lips turned into a small smile. Amber, a tomboy kid who was friendly and easy going too was Sungjong’s classmate. Sometime, he and Inifinite members teased the both of them for their exchanged personality. But Amber was awesome.

“Cut it off, dude. Did you saw Sungjong?” He asked.

Amber turned 360 degree. “I thought he was having tutor today. Where did I see him just now?”

Myungsoo glared at her. “Yah, tell me!”

Myungsoo was restless. What if Sungjong tell you about Myungsoo’s feeling? God, where am I going to hide my face now? Myungsoo sighed. Sungjong should not tell Sooyeon anything about me.

Amber smiled showing her eye-smiles. For Myungsoo, Amber was beautiful. And only a few people can see her beauty. Myungsoo was glad that he and Infinite were one of those people.

“He was studying at the level two, if I’m not mistaken.”

Myungsoo pat her shoulder. “Thanks dude.” He turned.

“I assume you’re here for your princess?”

Myungsoo was frozen in his steps. His eyes rounded when they meet with Amber’s mischievous eyes. “How did you know?” He asked, his voice was slow as if it was whispered.

Amber laughed evilly. “It was written on your face, stupid.”

“YAH, I’M YOUR OPPA AMBER.”

“Nah, you’re hyung.” The girl winked. “Go on, she was up there too.” Amber waved and walked away right after.

Myungsoo shook his head lightly. Of course, Amber knew. She was their best friends too.

“You’re falling too deep, Myungsoo.” He whispered.

 

 

He smacked Sungjong’s head once he met him. The younger was too shocked to register the pain. Well, basically Myungsoo came from behind.

Your eyes widened. “Yah, what’re you doing?” You leaned in across the table and help Sungjong rubbed his head.

Myungsoo glanced at you before glared at Sungjong. “Yah Sungjong, you –“

“Myungsoo.” You hissed.

Myungsoo blinked as if he just realized that you were there. Then his eyes widened when he saw you were rubbing Sungjong’s head. He pulled your hand immediately.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” It was your turn to be shocked as he pulled your hand from Sungjong’s head.

Myungsoo blinked. He just didn’t like on how you pat Sungjong’s hair lovingly like that. He glanced at Sungjong and the younger stucked his tongue at him.

Myungsoo rounded his eyes at him. “Aish, this kid.”

You hold Myungsoo’s wrist once he took a step towards Sungjong and pulled him back before he can do anything to Sungjong. You then let out a small giggle.

Both Myungsoo and Sungjong turned to you.

“Noona?” Sungjong frowned.

You grinned. “Ah, nothing.” You turned your gaze to Myungsoo. “What was happening to you hm, Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo’s expression softened. You knew how to handle me well, Sooyeon-ah.

“Nothing.” He mumbled.

“Oooh~, hyung was blushing.” Sungjong teased with a grin.

Myungsoo glared at him once again.

“What bring you here, Myungsoo?” You asked as you pulled him to sit beside you.

That was when he noticed the extra bag on the table beside Sungjong’s spot. His face turned into a frown. Whose bag is this?

You called. “Myungsoo?”

He looked up and exchanging glances between you and Sungjong. Another question popped out inside his mind this time.

“Ah, I was ..” I heard you’re laughing over the phone and it scared me if you can be happy without me on your side.

“You was what, hyung?” Sungjong raised his brow, teasing his hyung once again.

“I just want to see how your tutor session going since I’m bored staying alone in the class.” Myungsoo glanced at Sungjong’s mathematics notes in the table.

You nodded. Deep inside, you’re actually kinda disappointed with his smooth answer. Of couse he came for Sungjong, what was you’re thinking Sooyeon? You let out a silent sigh.

“Eh, by the way, Sungjong.” He looked at Sungjong. “Is um,” you and Myungsoo exchanged glances “— S-sooyeon your tutor?”

Sungjong shook his head. “She’s not.”

You smiled. “I was here because I need help in my study too.”

Myungsoo’s frown was deeper. He glanced at your book. “Physics?”

You nodded.

“Then, who’s –“

“Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo looked up. His expression changed right away.

Suho slipped onto the chair beside Sunjong. “What’re you doing here?” Myungsoo saw how the male stole at glance towards you and he blood boiled right away.

Sungjong laughed. “He’s waiting for me, Suho hyung. We’re going back together.”

Suho smiled and nodded. “Did you already done the questions?”

Sungjong nodded excitedly as he passed the book to Suho. “Sooyeon noona taught me when you’re gone.”

Suho smiled at you. “Thank you.”

You blushed at his words. “It just Grade 3’s subject.”

Myungsoo glared at you. Too bad you’re busy staring at Sungjong’s book, watching how Suho nodded and commented at a few equations. Jealous hit him hard when you and Sungjong totally ignored him.

“When will your tutor end, Sungjong?”

Sungjong glanced at Myungsoo and smiled. “In another 30 minutes?”

Myungsoo sighed. Stuck with this stupid president for another 30 minutes.

Sungjong send him an apology smile. He knew how much his hyung hated Suho because of rumours between Suho and you but what should he do? He needs to save his mathematics grade too.

“Alright then.” Myungsoo fixed his bag and glanced at Sungjong. He stood up. “See you in another 30 minutes.” Myungsoo glanced at you, but you’re too immersed in your physics notes.

He tried to clear his throat to catch your attention but you never noticed that. Sighing, Myungsoo practically dragged his feet away to a table in a corner. He looked around before placed his bag on the table and sunk his face right away.

“I better slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter