048

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty-Eight ;;

Myungsoo pulled the two luggage behind him while you followed him from behind and closed the door. Myungsoo let go the two handles and threw himself to the big comfy bed in the middle of the room. You chuckled lightly at his action as you put the down the hotel card key on the table.

Myungsoo groaned lightly before he pushed himself upwards and turned so that he can lie down properly on his back. “Are you laughing at me?” He glared at you.

You grinned as you discarded your cardigan and sit at the side of the bed next to him. “Tired?”

Myungsoo pouted and scooted closer to you and placed his head on your laps. Your fingers automatically caressed his short hair softly and Myungsoo closed his eyes and sighed in bliss. “Mhm-mm.”

“Jet-lag.” He muttered.

You chuckled. “Aigoo, poor my husband.”

“It’s all your fault.” He complained.

You tilted your head. “How come?”

Myungsoo scooted closer and groaned. “I can’t believe I follow everything that you want – all the way to Japan for foods. For ing sushi.”

You chuckled once again.

“Don’t laugh, I’m still mad.”

You grinned and continued to brush his hair with your fingers. “You’re not mad.”

“I am.” Myungsoo opened his eyes and glared up at you. “See?”

“Nu-uh.”

“I’m mad!” He whined.

You grinned widely. “You can’t mad at me, you knew that.”

Myungsoo sighed and pouted. “Yeah right, I can’t stay mad at you.”

You smiled and bend down to peck your husband’s nose. “I’m going to shower up first and I’ll ask for room services later. So you rest up first, let your jet-lag worn out first.” You pet Myungsoo’s arm and Myungsoo weakly removed his head from your laps so that you can stand up.

“Why you’re fine though? You supposed to have the jet-lag much worse than me.” He whined.

You glanced at him and smiled as you opened up your luggage and searched for your pyjama. “You want me to have jet-lag that bad?”

Myungsoo shakes head. “Actually, I just want you to cuddle with me right now.” He pressed his temple. “And my head definitely was not helping either.”

You put your clothes aside and walked back to Myungsoo. “Is it that bad?”

“Mhm-mm.”

You sit on the side of the bed and leaned in so that you can properly help to massage his temple. Myungsoo let you do your job and silence engulfed the atmosphere with a moment.

“You should have a rest and sleep, Soo.” You said after a while. “I’ll wake you up when foods arrived.”

Myungsoo tiredly opened his eyes and your heart weakened.

“Come here.”

You smiled softly and scooted closer before lying on top of him. He secured his arms on your waist and nuzzled closed to your neck. “Let’s stay like this for a while.”

You chuckled. “Our baby and I are crushing you.”

“Is it uncomfortable for you?” His voice was laced with worries.

And you shake your head. “This is okay.”

Myungsoo moved so that you can lie side by side. “Okay, this is much better.” He sighed and threw his legs around yours.

You smiled as he closed his eyes and let Myungsoo have his own way with cuddling. You knew he’s working hard for past days to make sure his weekend free from any works. He went back home late finishing his discussion and stayed up night reading reports and stuff. A part of you felt guilty to make him worked hard for this and when you asked to postpone, he immediately rejected with an excuse, “When will we have a vacation together if not now?” Your heart been fluttered as ever.

You waited for a bit longer until you’re sure Myungsoo’s breathes even. You stared at him for a second judging whether your husband fall asleep or not? You sighed softly – thinking how to move without woke him up. Just when you’re sure he already drifted to the dreamland, Myungsoo’s hand moves to hug your waist and another one rested on your abdomen.

“Soo?”

“Stay.”

You smiled softly when Myungsoo opened his eyes lazily. “You should go to sleep, really.”

Myungsoo’s hand on your abdomen moved gently over your shirt layer. “I can’t wait to meet our baby, sweetheart. I want to shower him with love and be there when he crawl and start to walk and maybe I can teach him how to take beautiful pictures and --- I can’t wait.” He whispered.

You squinted your eyes at him. “You’re tired with my moods, don’t you? Fed up to take care of me?”

Myungsoo laughed lightly and you’re hit by strong waves of loves when he did so. “It just I can’t wait for our baby to see the world. I’m going to miss you being grumpy and all though. But above all, I’m so happy to have both of you.”

“What’s wrong with you?” You blushed. You saw how excited Myungsoo over your baby, how he would grin like crazy when he soft brushed your very small bump before sleep and wished the both of you a baby greetings in mornings or before sleep. His actions make your heart swell with proud and loves.

Myungsoo shakes his head as he looked down at your abdomen and his thumb brushed over your abdomen that will be swollen soon. “Aigoo my baby, do you excited as papa too, hm? Do you want to come out quickly?”

Your heart did it summersault. “Papa?”

Myungsoo darted his gaze to you and grinned shyly, his cheek reddened. “I –want to be call papa.” He cleared his throat.

You grinned at that and there’s a lump in your throat. Do not cry, Sooyeon, do not cry. “What should I be then?”

“Nanny.”

“YAH!”

Myungsoo laughing hard as you slapped his arm.

“I’m going to make our baby call you arrogant dude, you stupid.”

Your words make Myungsoo bend into half as he laughed. You huffed and try to push away but Myungsoo quickly pulled you tight. “I’m sorry, okay.”

“Are you sure you’re having jet-lag?” You glared at him. “Because to me, you’re perfectly fine.”

“I am. I really did.” Myungsoo pouted.

You rolled your eyes.

Myungsoo grinned and put back his hand on your small bump. “Our baby is going to call you mama.”

You looked up at him. “Mama?”

Myungsoo nodded. “Mama and papa. How’s that sound?”

You stared at him for a moment. “I like that.” You breathed.

Myungsoo grinned and pecked your lips. “Great. And our baby is going to like it too.”

You chuckled when Myungsoo’s eyes were shining brightly. “You really do love this one, don’t you?” You placed your hand on top of his.

Myungsoo nodded straight away while caressing your bump gently. “You don’t know how grateful I am when you’re pregnant, sweetheart. I am – there’s no perfect word to describe what I feels, I just – thank you so much.”

Your eyes widened at the sudden confession but softened in the next second.

“I know it’s hard for you – having morning sickness every single morning, tired and nauseas all day long, cramps and mood swings – and it ached my heart too because I can’t do nothing to help you ease. The least thing I can do right now is to make sure you got foods and vitamin right and help you massages your legs at night and –“

“Yeah, that’s the least thing you can do.”

Myungsoo squinted his eyes at you and you laughed. “I’m trying to be sweet and a good husband here, can’t you see?” You whined.

“Whatever it is, thank you.” He stared deep into your eyes and you smiled softly.

You brushed his jaw lightly. “Well thank you too. You know, there’s no prefect word to –“

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “Yah, you’re being insincere right now. Don’t copy my words!”

You grinned. “I’m trying to be a good wife here, can’t you see?”

“Yah, Oh Sooyeon!”

You laughed. “Okay okay. I’m sorry.”

Myungsoo huffed.

“What important right now is we should –“

“—cuddle again?” Myungsoo blinked cutely at you.

Ignoring his words,  you continued, “— go to shower and fresh up before we can have the room services. I’m super hungry right now and I’m sure you’re too. We h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter