020

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty ;;

"I'll be back, hyung."

Myungsoo pulled his gaze to Sungjong. He nodded lightly and hummed before throwing back his gaze to the quiet library.

Sungjong sighed. "You should walk around or something. I'll be back as soon as possible." He repeated.

Myungsoo smiled weakly at him. "Don't worry about me. Just go and find your book, I'll be waiting here." He knew how the maknae and his hyungs worried about him. But this time, he was wrong all the way. He was the real mistake.

Sungjong squeezed his hand. "You've been like this since the school knew about your relationship, hyung. Is our fangirls bothering you? Are they're harming Sooyeon noona?"

Listening to your name already make his heart clutched in sad and fear. He didnt knew why he slapped you last night. He can't think rational when you blamed him directly and choosed Sehun over himself, your own husband.

He tried opened the door to your room all the night but fruitless. You locked the door and he doesnt remembered where did you kept the spared keys. He dont even remembered how he can fall asleep infront of your door, on the cold floor. Once he opened his eyes this morning, you're already gone.

"I'm going to be fine, Sungjong." Myungsoo smiled, trying to reassure the younger male but he knew Sungjong knew better.

Sungjong pat his shoulder. "You knew that we always be there for you, right hyung?"

Myungsoo smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you, Sunjong-ah."

"We're waiting for you to open up. So, take your time." Sungjong smiled softly at him before he walked and dissapeared behind old tall shelves to find his references books.

Sometimes Myungsoo wonders, how can Sungjong, the one who younger than him can think so rational? Sungjong was clearly the mature one, his style of thinking was totally opposite from Myungsoo's. But if Sungjong was in his place last night, will he do the same?

Myungsoo noticed a few eyes were staring at him, probably because he was standing at the middle of library. He glances awkwardly before sighing. Thus, he walked into one of the nearest shelf to hide himself from his fangirls. Attention was the last thing he needs right now.

Maybe because of the library was quiet, or maybe because he got good hearings but he immediately recognized the voices once he stood behind one of the the shelves quietly.

"What the hell that you're thinking, Sooyeon?"

Jiyeon's voice.

"No, it's right way anyway." The second voice followed quietly.

"Right way?" Jiyeon's note getting higher and higher. "You think divorce is the right way?"

Myungsoo's eyes widened.

Divorce?

DIVORCE?

His legs wobbled and his hand shivered as he scooted closer.

Sooyeon ..wants to divorce?

"I can't be the one who destroyed their relationship, Jiyeon." You sighed.

W-who's relationship?

"How can you assumed something like that, Sooyeon. Are you in your right mind, right now? It is ing divorce, Sooyeon." Jiyeon was practicalling whining, letting out her frustation.

You're smiling weakly at her. "What should I do then, Jiyeon? We are in this marriage because of his grandma. What if he will leave me for his real love? I dont want to be the third person, Jiyeon. I dont want to destroy his life."

I would never leave you, Sooyeon..

Jiyeon sighed. "But why you're so confident that he have somebody else, Sooyeon?"

Myungsoo literally speechless. He  peeked in to the two between the books. And he saw how your eyes swollen, probably because crying too much last night. He stared at your face diligently. You let your hair loose down today not because you want to but Myungsoo knew that you want to cover the slightly bruise cheek. Your sad face make his heart broken into pieces.

I'm sorry, Sooyeon-ah.

Seeing no response from you, Jiyeon sighed. "I thought he loves you, Sooyeon."

Myungsoo stoned.

You glanced at your best friend. "What're you talking about, Jiyeon?" For the first time, you smiled because of you're amused. "That's funny." Oh how you wish Jiyeon's words were true.

Myungsoo stared at you sadly.

Jiyeon too. "I thought Myungsoo loves you. The way he stared at you, the way he act around you and the way he talk to you was different. I almost sure that he loves you. And somebody tell me that he really do."

So Jiyeon did knew his little heart. But Myungsoo frowned. Her last sentence hit him hard. Who told her that?

You shakes your head. "How could he loves me when he loves somebody else, Jiyeon-ah?" You smiled, but everyone know that smiles was a very sad one. You cleared dismissing your swollen broken heart. "I need to go now. You go to the class first, okay?" You continued, dismissing all the heavy silence between you and your bestfriend. You pat her arm lightly before walking away.

Myungsoo sighed as his eyes send you away. He can't believed you think that he loves somebody else. I love you since we're sixteen for the god's sake, Oh Sooyeon!

"Kim Myungsoo."

Myungsoo jerked up once his name being called.

"I know you're there, Myungsoo."

Myungsoo looked again at the small spot between the books and caught Jiyeon threwing her fierce gaze to him. Myungsoo gulped.

"What the hell that you've done to Sooyeon?" Jiyeon hissed.

Even though Myungsoo and Jiyeon were seperated by one tall shelf and hundreds of books, Myungsoo can felt her scary charismatic aura once their eyes met.

"I-I .."

"You physically harmed her, dont you?"

Myungsoo stared his feet.

"Do you notice that you harmed her both physical and emotion?" Jiyeon crossed her arms.

"Jiyeon, I'm sorry."

"Don't say sorry to me, stupid." Jiyeon glared at him.

Myungsoo flinched. For him, stupid is a nickname that always brings laughter. Call Sungyeol or Woohyun stupid, all Infinite members will burst into laughter right away. No matter how rude the word was, Myungsoo never thought stupid actually might hurt someone as well as killing off somebody's confidence.

But the word rolling smoothly from Jiyeon's tongue and Myungsoo already felt guilty for the nth time.

"You promised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter