019

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Chapter Nineteen ;;

“You guys have same personality and favourites.” Mirae grinned. “This is good.”

You glanced at Mirae as your hands busy taking out things from the plastic bags. “What’s so good about having same personality, Mirae?”

“You and Sehun oppa were like a copycat to each other. If Sehun oppa like tuna, you like tuna too. If Sehun oppa like orange juice, you like orange juice too. ”

“Excuse me, but I’m the one who like those things first and he followed me.” You glared the male in front of you. You picked up Minhee who’s busy playing around your feet and settled the cat on the counter.

Sehun glared back. “Sooyeon, I like those things first. I born much earlier than you, remember?”

The three of you were in the kitchen in your house. Sehun came to drop by as you’re asking him to buy groceries for you. Mirae was so interested in your cousin, seeing him in real life. She said earlier that Sehun should be a model instead of teacher.

But Sehun replied, “My dad is going to chase me out from Korea if I become a model. He almost got a heart attack when I said I applied to be a substitute teacher.”

That was true anyway. Sehun’s father wants Sehun to work with him in their family company once he finished his study but Sehun asked for a break.

 “It’s not fair oppa. How can you blame me for being born late?” You shake your head. “Do you remember how much you hate tuna until I moved in with you?”

“I thought it was you the one who hate tuna until you moved in with us?” Sehun said before putting another chips into his mouth.

You’re facepalm. “Stupid oppa.”

You can hear Mirae’s giggling.

“Is that the cat that you picked up?” Sehun ignored you as he stared at the white cat. His mother once a chief nurse and so he didn’t really fond of this kind of cat. Sure, Minhee was clean and healthy under your care but to him, Minhee was still a stray cat.

“Yah, what’s wrong with your tone?” You frowned, knowing what was on his mind.

Sehun continued to stare at the cat as he stuffed his mouth with more chips. “How old is he?”

You glanced at Minhee. “To be honest, I don’t know.” You went silent for a second. “I found him last year, so he should at least around two?”

Mirae frowned. “Two? Minhee looked too small for two though, unnie.”

The cat mew perhaps a bit uncomfortable as three pair of eyes was staring at him.

“He’s too small.” Sehun agreed.

“Is the age is a matter now?” You sighed.

Sehun opened his mouth. “If omma knew that you lied to her about this cat –“

“It will be your work oppa. The only one who knew about Minhee’s real background is you and the one who lives here only.” You warned him. You knew your aunty very much. She was a clean freak. And she probably will throw this cat away once she knew that this cat was a cat that you help from drowning. “You told aunty and you’re so dead oppa.”

Mirae let out a small giggles. “You guys are cute.”

Sehun showed her his eyes-smiles. “We are, aren’t we’?” He tried to high five with you but you threw him disgusted look as you put the cartons of juices and milk into the refrigerator. “You’re no fun.” He continued.

Suddenly, Mirae’s phone’s ringing. “Omma’s calling.” The girl stood up and waved. “I’m going to pick this call up.” She grinned and slided her phone happily as she walked to her room.

Sehun looked at you once Mirae disappeared from the kitchen. “What’s happening?” His tone was completely serious. His gaze changed.

You glanced at him as you put Minhee’s biscuit away. “What what’s happening?”

Sehun stared at you as he leaned his back on the counter. “Something must be happening since you asked me to buy you groceries. Aren’t you should go buy them with Myungsoo? Where’s he by the way?” He hug himself.

You looked away. “We both were busy, oppa.”

“Busy until he don’t have time to buy groceries?”

“I’m busy too, oppa.” You sighed. “We got tons of assignments and homeworks and –“

“—until eleven at nights?” He cut you off. Seeing you’re quiet, Sehun sighed. “You knew you can tell me if you got problem, Sooyeon.”

You smiled weakly at him. “I’m fine oppa.” Myungsoo didn’t talk to you for two days straight since that day. You and him sharing the same bed, going to school in the same car but none of you talked to each other when it leave you and him.

You miss him.

Students in school also think that it was weird to see the new couple giving a cold treatment to each other.

“I heard that they actually want to keep their relationship as a secret.”

“And Sooyeon was mad when their relationship was revealed.”

“Is their relationship is real or not?”

“The relationship is just a rumor, right?”

“But why they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter