017

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventeen

 

“Minhee?”

Mirae walked into the living room and put a bowl of apples on the coffee table before sitting on the couch. Myungsoo glanced at her before staring back at the tv screen. You came in a second later with a tray of juice and put it on the coffee table as you took a seat beside Myungsoo.

“Minhee? Where are you?” Mirae looked around.

The white cat looked up and mewed from its cage.

Mirae sighed. “Don’t tell me this is your work, oppa.”

Your eyes rounded. ”You locked up Minhee again, Myungsoo?” You glared at him as Mirae stood up and went to the corner of the living room to release the cat.

You’re sure Minhee was playing around your feet when you’re washing plates after the dinner just now. And it was not even 5 minutes ago.

“That cat is noisy,” Myungsoo mumbled as his eyes glued on Minhee in Mirae’s hug as his sister walked past him back to her couch.

“Minhee was barely making noise, oppa.” Mirae sighed. The cat mewed sadly.

You shook your head lightly as you reached for an apple and the fruit knife.  “Poor Minhee.”

Myungsoo pouted. “You should pity me, Sooyeon. I’m your husband.” He whined.

Mirae broke into agrin seeing her only brother’s whining at you as he leaned weakly on the couch to look at you better.  Myungsoo always showed his protective side to her but now, she can see how easy her brother whining and aeygo-ing. Usually, Mirae will easily get jealous when girls close to her brother, heck she even hates her own cousin for flirting Myungsoo, but with you, she’s happy. She was glad that you’re here for Myungsoo.

What you have to my oppa, Sooyeon unnie?

You glared at him. “Why should I? You’re a young adult right now so you should pity at yourself.”

Myungsoo smiled at your nags. “But a wife should take care of her husband.”

“Aren’t husband should be the one who'd take care of his wife?” You passed Mirae a piece of peeled apple.

“I did.” He announced with a grin. “And I want a piece too.” He pouted once again.

“Oppa, you’re acting like a baby,” Mirae commented as her left hand patting Minhee on her lap. The cat looked like it going to sleep any time soon.

“It’s okay to act like a baby for your wife.” He grinned at Mirae.

You turned to Mirae. “Please don’t find a clingy husband like him, okay?”

Mirae giggled as she nodded. “Sure, unnie.”

You turned back to Myungsoo and stretched out your hand, passing him a piece.

Myungsoo clicked his tongue, refused to take the apple. “Nu’uh.”

You frowned. “What?”

Myungsoo opened his mouth. “Ah~”

“You’re a baby.” You said, but your hand gently fed him.

Myungsoo chewed the apple happily, his eyes smile was showing. You shake your head lightly while thinking on how could such cold and arrogant kingka could be so childish and cute?

“I’m your baby.” He nodded.

You flustered. “It’s not that what I mean!” Your face pinked.

“Oooh~ Unnie’s blushing?” Mirae teased.

Myungsoo cupped your cheeks right away. “You are?” He could feel how hot your cheeks under his palms.

“Myungsoo~” You pulled his hands away from you and sighed. You could hear Myungsoo’s chuckles. “What, baby?” He asked.

“Myungsoo--, not –baby.” You fixed your bang and huffed, trying to calm down.

“So if not baby, what should I call you? Chagi, darling?”

You glared at him before slapping his arm again and again. “WE.ARE.IN.FRONT.OF.MIRAE.DUHH.”

“Yah yah!” Myungsoo tried to avoid your not-so-hard hits between his laughs. “I get it, I get it. We’re going to continue this when we’re in bed later hm?”

“YAH KIM MYUNGSOOO!” You continued hitting him as your cheeks redder.

“Aigoo, oppa.” Mirae sighed dreamily as Myungsoo laughed louder this time.

 

 

“You look eternally glowing, Myungsoo,” Dongwoo commented.

Sungjong grinned. “I know right?”

Myungsoo looked up from his phone. “You’re saying?”

Sunggyu shakes his head lightly. “I can’t believe you and your crush is a thing now. It was your four year crush, dude.”

Myungsoo smiled as he stared at his phone screen again.

‘Can you buy me pads again on your way home later?’ –Sooyeon.

“I can’t believe it either.” Myungsoo sighed dreamily. Just now both of you and Myungsoo were argued about what dinner you should cook tomorrow and now you’re silently asking him to buy pads for you.

‘Why should I?’ –Myungsoo.

“I should ask Sooyeon what you did to her if you won’t tell us, Myungsoo.” Hoya pulled out his phone and Myungsoo straighten up right away.

“Good idea.” Woohyun added.

“Aish, hyung. It’s not fair!” Myungsoo whined. “It should be my secret.”

Hoya let out small chuckles. “I’m curious really.”

‘Help me, please? You should be nicer to your wife.’ –Sooyeon.

‘I got a wife?’ –Myungsoo.

Sungyeol nudged Myungsoo using his elbow. “You should bring her to meet us, Myungsoo. She needs to know how good I’m taking care of you before you met her.”

Woohyun rolled his eyes. “Here we go again.” He muttered.

Myungsoo grinned at Woohyun’s remark as his phone’s beeping.

‘YAHH I’M GOING TO LOCK YOU OUT.’ –Sooyeon.

Myungsoo burst into a laugh.

“Yah, you alright?” Sunggyu glanced at him.

Myungsoo cleared his throat. “Woohyun hyung’s funny.” He put on a sheepish smile.

Ignoring what he said, Sungyeol turned to Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter