+special ch

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

because i need you -- for these sides of me ;;

Myungsoo shifted on the bed lightly. He moved his hand on your spot on the bed before opened his eyes.

Then he noticed something.

The other side of bed was empty.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened before he sit up, yawning in process before lazily rubbed his messy hair. He stared at your spot on the bed in confusion.

“Soyeon?” His voice croaked.

He glanced at the watch. 3.42 a.m.

Where's she?

“Soyeon?” 

He looked around and noticed that the bathroom’s light was on.

He let out a sigh of relief. He worried for nothing. Myungsoo shook his head lightly with a small amused smile on his face. He was too whipped around you, tsk. You’re impossible Kim Myungsoo, he thought before laying back down on the bed and pull the blanket over his shoulder.

Not until he heard the sound of you vomiting.

His eyes widened immediately before he pushed the blanket away and threw his legs over the bed and stood up. He quickly rushed to the bathroom door and knocked. “Sooyeon, are you alright?”

No answer.

You’re vomiting again.

A wave of panic and anxious hit him. “I’m going in.” He said before opened the door. Once the door was opened, he saw you’re bending over the toilet bowl. Your knuckles that gripped the egde of bowl were white and pale and Myungsoo felt like he wants to cry immediately.

He rushed to your side before gently rubbed your back as you’re throwing out everything from your stomach.                      

It took time before you’re slowing down and coughed lightly. Myungsoo flushed down the toilet before assisted you to the sink. You quietly washed and rinsed your mouth in defeat. All your muscles were in pain and tired – your energy depleted.

You’re grateful enough Myungsoo was on your side to support you.

He held your waist and your arm and brought you to the bed.

He placed you on the bed before pulled the blanket for you. You muttered a small thank you and Myungsoo smiled weakly before he lay down next to you. He placed his palm on your forehead and pulled his hand immediately.

“You’re in fever.” He gasped.

His heart clenched in worries.

You cleared your throat and hummed. “I’m going to better tomorrow.”

Myungsoo frowned. Your face was place, eyes sunken and your body temperature is extremely warm.Judging your state right now, he doubted that you’ll be fine tomorrow. “You’re trembling.”

He can see that you’re shaking hard under the blanket.

You closed your eyes and sniffed lightly. “I-It’s cold.” You whined.

Myungsoo looked around to find something but then an imaginary bulb lighted up. He scooted closer to you before he pulled you into his embrace. He can felt that your skin was extremely warm against his normal one – but then again, you’re cold inside. His own body heat was the best solution after all.

You opened your eyes at him when he tighted his arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter