014

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen

"How about these two?"

You glanced at a small group once you and Jiyeon entered then class.

Bomi stared at both of you before she shakes his head lightly. She flipped her hair. "Definitely not them."

Bomi along with Eunji, Hayoung and Namjoo burst into laughter. You and Jiyeon exchanged glances again before both of you walked to your own table.

"Minah," Jiyeon called the girl who sat in front of her.

Minah pulled her headphone down and flashed her famous eye-smiles.

"Eoh?"

"What the hell they were doing?"

The three of you looked at the so-called queenka. They have been checking every female student in their class and shakes their head with sneers.

"Do you remember the photos online about Myungsoo?"

Your eyes widened.

Minah glances again at the girls.

"They got the info saying that Myungsoo and that mysterious girl were coming out from our class that day. They said that one girl actually might be our classmate."

Jiyeon glanced at you before focusing back on Minah. "Did they have the girl yet?"

You incautiously leaned in.

"Do you think they will still check out the students like that if they already found that girl? Of course not."

Jiyeon nodded. "They were scaring me. I thought those girls turning to lesbians or something, checking out weirdly like that."

Minah let out small giggles. "Don't worry okay? They were still whipped with Infinite oppa."

You smiled weakly once your eyes and Minah's eyes met. The girl threw you her eye-smiles once again and you let out a silent sigh of relief that she didn’t notice your stiff expression. Minah carelessly put on her headphone and continued reading her novel.

You and Jiyeon let out a small sigh of relief.

"Did you hear that?" Jiyeon talked in a low tone.

“How did they know that?” You fiddled with your fingers. "Their fangirls are crazy."

"They can be detectives." Jiyeon nodded.

d"Will everything be alright?" You glance at the four empty tables on your side. The Infinite members not here yet, but you already feel longing.

What happened to you lately, Sooyeon-ah?

To be honest, it already a week since the incident happened. Since that day, you can say (ahem) that you and Myungsoo become closer. Not the weird closer I mean that both of you talked a lot, argued a lot and yeah. You've been opened up to him lately and he was doing the same.

Now you knew that once Myungsoo had the passion for playing guitar and photography but all died once his Grandma falls ill.

He also knew the secret that Minhee is a cat that you help from drowning, not buying the kitten from any pet shop.

"I didn’t know you're that nice," Myungsoo said. His face turned slightly red a second later from the bolster that you swung directly to his face that night.

But of course, all of that happened in your apartment, not in school. In school, both of you act like you didn’t know each other - a cold kingka and his plain classmate.

"As long as you and Myungsoo keep quiet, nobody going to know the truth okay?" Jiyeon assured you.

You nodded weakly.

"Oppa!" A loud shriek caught your attention immediately.

Eunji practically to push Bomi aside and stood in front of Myungsoo as the male and his best friends entered the class. "We knew the girl in the photo might be our classmates, oppa." She announced.

Myungsoo usually wouldn’t respond to her words but this time his eyes widened. "What?"

Hoya, Woohyun and Sungyeol exchanged glances. Sungyeol then secretly glances at you and you and your gaze met. You pinked.

He knew. Infinite knew.

"I knew the girl might be our classmate. Or maybe from the other classes on this floor. The possibility was high though." Eunji blinked. "But don't worry, I will keep looking for her."

"And why would you do that?" Myungsoo gritted his teeth. He tried hard not to steal glances at you.

Eunji looked at her painted nails. "To finish her off, of course. She should not get what she doesn’t own."

Myungsoo slapped his palm on the table. The whole class was startled. Even Infinite member shocked. You can see clearly his veins from your seat. "What the hell is your problem, Eunji?" He hissed.

"You knew I like you, oppa. But if I can’t get you, then nobody will."

Myungsoo's slapped almost reached Eunji's cheek if Woohyun did not stop him.

Your eyes widened. This is the second time you saw Myungsoo this scary.

" off, hyung!"

"Calm down dude."

Myungsoo glared down at Eunji. "You touch her, you're going to be a dead meat."

Eunji's face turned red. "Who is she to you until you become so protective?!" She yelled.

"She's my girlfriend, goddamnit!"

Woohyun's, Hoya 's and Sungyeol's head snapped at you right away. Their eyes rounded as well as yours.  But the class didn’t notice that they're totally focusing at Myungsoo.

"I remind you one more time, Eunji. You touch her, you're done by myself." Myungsoo kicked the table and startled everyone before leaved the class.

Once Myungsoo left the class, the atmosphere heated up right away. Whispers come from every side of the class. The Infinite members awkwardly walked to their place. You can hear Eunji's whines and you try to not look at her. You can feel Jiyeon's fingers come and searched for yours. Your fingers intertwined together.

She let out a proud smile.

"I'm glad he did this."

You stared blankly at the whiteboard. Somehow, somehow, your heart was fluttering. His words touched your heart. You glanced at the door and sighed.

Where did he go?

A second later, your phone rang. You glanced at the caller ID and you frowned.

HOYA OPPA

You turned to look at him but the male focusing on his notebook with the phone on his ear. He was totally ignoring you. Feeling weird with his action, you picked up the call.

"Oppa?" You glanced at him.

"Don't look at me."

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter