045

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty Five ;;

 

“What is this?” You glanced down at the cup that Myungsoo just passed to you.

“Ginger tea.” He replied and stared at you. “Drink it.”

“I hate ginger.”

“Drink it.” Myungsoo hissed and you pouted.

Myungsoo laughed before he walked to you and ruffled your hair softly. “Ginger tea is good for pregnant women, sweetheart. It helps to reduce nausea and morning sickness.” He brought his hands and circled your waist.

You stared down at the cup once again. “Really?” You asked in quiet voice.

“Mm-hm.” Myungsoo nodded as he peered down at you. His hand slipped under your blouse and his finger moved in circular motion on your skin – make you arched your back against him and sighed in bliss – Myungsoo knew the right button to help you calm down. “Don’t you trust me?” He asked softly.

“Of course, I trusted you.” You bite your lower lip. “But it’s ginger.” You whined. “You knew how much I hate ginger, Soo.”

Myungsoo chuckled softly. You’re just too cute to handle and he was just lucky to have you. “Okay, let’s do this.”

You looked up at him.

“You drink half and I will drink the other half.” He continued.

Your eyes widened. “Really?”

Myungsoo’s thumb on your back skin’s really assuring. “Yes, sweetheart. Would you do that?”

Your brain’s working at his suggestion. “Is it fine with you?”

Myungsoo nodded with a small smile accompany with his dimple. “It’s not fair for you to going through all of these while I’m just watching right? I’m the one who’s responsible for making you pregnant, after all.”

You blushed at his words.

“So you drink first, then I’ll finish the tea.”

You smiled and nodded. “Okay.” You stared at the cup and carefully brought the cup to you lips. You slowly gulped down the bittersweet taste and grimaced as soon as you drank you portion. Myungsoo laughed at your face before he took the cup and finished the remaining for you.

“It taste ..weird.” You said as you circled your hands around Myungsoo’s torso as your husband put the cup aside before he put his arms around your waist.

“It is.” Myungsoo admitted. “But everything taste better when we shared it together, right?”

You snorted. “Cheesy.”

Myungsoo chuckled. “I love you too.”

You always amazed at Myungsoo’s confidence level lately. “You’re full of yourself.”

Myungsoo hummed and leaned in before pulled you into a soft chaste kiss. He nibbled on your lower lip softly and pulled you closer making you gasped and Myungsoo slide in his tongue and mapped every inch inside your mouth as he cradled your face in one hand and the other one stayed on your back.

Both of you parted for air after a moment.

“I really want to take you to the bed right now.”

You laughed. “At seven in the morning as we both prepared to go to work and when my wall is still not strong enough for any penetration and put our baby in risk? Really, Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo groaned at his loss. 

 

 

You and Myungsoo were watching the tv screen quietly with side against each other – sharing warmth with your head on his chest and his arm around your shoulder -- just like another peaceful night. Since the day you knew about your pregnancy, both of you were excited as hell about it. You and Myungsoo bought a lot of books about pregnancy and parenthood to prepare yourself. Your heart was fluttering every time Myungsoo focusing as he’s listening to his parents or your uncle or aunty’s advices. Sometimes, he even called Sehun and Sunggyu for extra information and tips. That was enough to prove that Myungsoo really want this baby to alive – as another proves his love to you.

You straightened your posture abruptly and sniffed around. “What smell is this?”

Myungsoo turned to you, frowning at lack of warmth from you. “What what smell?”

“Don’t you smell it?”

Myungsoo sniffed for a second. “I smell nothing.”

You shrugged before lend your side against him and let Myungsoo put his arm around you back before you mumbled, “I don’t know. Something smelled weird.” You fixed your position so that your cheek comfortable on his side.

Myungsoo blinked at you and decided to ignore it before pulled back his gaze back to the television screen, only for a second before you abruptly straightened your posture again.

“What’s wrong?” He asked in confusion.

You turned to him. “You.”

Myungsoo startled. “Me?”

“You smelled like a rotten kimchi.”

Myungsoo’s eyes widened. “—what?”

You leaned closer to your husband and sniffed at his neck. For a certain occasion, Myungsoo would let it slide away with excuse you just want to be clingy and affectionate around him but not now – not when you’re sniffing with disgust written all over your face.

You pulled back and stared at Myungsoo. “You smelled like –rotten kimchi.”

Myungsoo choked a gasp. “Excuse me, but I just take my shower just now and I’m sure my soap is lemon- mint scent.”

You stared at him and whined. “But you smelled like kimchi.”

Myungsoo quickly shook his head. “But I’m not.” He whined back.

Myungsoo leaned into your personal space to prove that he didn’t smell like kimchi but you quickly back away and quickly closed your mouth and gagged –threaten to vomit.

Myungsoo’s eyes dilated. “Don’t you dare –“

He can’t even finish his words because you stood up too quickly and run to the toilet – throwing out your freshly eaten dinner. Myungsoo sighed in disbelief before quickly followed your steps to the toilet. His heart ached as you gripped the toilet bowl tightly before walked in and gathered your hair in one side while the other rubbed your back gently.

It takes a while before you finally stopped vomiting and stood up weakly with Myungsoo’s assist.

“Are you alright?” He asked when you weakly moved to the sink.

“I can’t wait for our baby turn three month, Soo.” You muttered after you rinsed your mouth. “I don’t want to have nausea and be fatigue all the time. I hate having mood swings.”

“You always have mood swing even when you’re not pregnant though.” He chuckled.

You glared at your husband through the mirror’s reflection and Myungsoo’s laugh died straight away. He cleared his throat. “Let’s get you to the living room, okay sweetheart? I will make you a nice warm honey tea.” Myungsoo walked to you but you quickly stopped him.

You sighed. “Sure, we will go to the living room. But please stay at least two meters away from me. Your kimchi smell is over powering.”

Myungsoo’s jaws dropped. “Yah! I’m your husband –“

You gagged once again.

Myungsoo’s expression changed into panic. “Alright alright, I will go now. So please don’t vomit anymore and please keep your energy okay? Don’t tire out yourself, okay sweetheart? I’m going.”

He stared at you for a moment before walked out from the toilet, leaving you behind and went straight to the kitchen while rubbing his temple on the way.

“I hope she won’t kick me out from the bedroom tonight.” He mumbled before weakly pulled out the honey bottle from the cabinet and sighed.

His words became true though.

 

“WHAT?”

“I’m s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter