053

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifty Three ;;

 

Myungsoo smiled softly as he stared Dongwoo and his bride dancing in the middle of the hall. His hyung grinned widely and he’s Jang Dongwoo -- the angel in disguise – his smile spread a good vibe all over. His bride is a beauty nevertheless and Myungsoo prayed so the the both of them will have eternity of happiness until the end of their breaths. Good person like Dongwoo deserved it.

“I really need to get married, like this second.” Woohyun whined as he stared at Dongwoo whispering something to his bride and both of them laughed together. “Like right now. Seriously.”

“You’re not getting married – like this second, Woohyun hyung. You worked like a crazy person.” Sungjong said with his cat-like smile painted on his face. “Plus nobody wants you. Seriously.”

Woohyun gasped. “Yah you!” He plucked a grape and threw it at Sungjong’s direction, only to be missed when Sungjong quickly tilted his head sideway.

"You're twenty seven soon, Woohyun." Hoya frowned.

“It’s true anyway.” Sungjong shrugged with a proud smile. “You’re workaholic, hyung.”

“Plus, you’re throwing food like a child, Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu added with a laugh. “You can’t get married, at least not yet.”

“Not you too, hyung.” Woohyun groaned and let his head fall down onto the table with a thud.

The others laughed.

“Sunggyu oppa.”

All of you turned to the voice and Myungsoo’s eyes softened immediately when Jiyeon walked to them with her daughter in her arms.

Sunggyu stood up immediately. “What’s wrong?”

"Here." Jiyeon walked closer to him and carefully passed the 5 months old baby, Jein, to her husband.

“Aigoo, papa’s heroin.” Sunggyu cooed cutely at his daughter and Sungyeol snorted at the action.

Satisfied with Sunngyu’s action and Jein’s condition, Jiyeon stepped back and walked away.

“Yah, where’re you going?” Sunggyu asked immediately.

Jiyeon turned. “I need to talk to my friends too.”

"So you're going to leave her with me?"

Myungsoo exchanged glances and knowing smiles with Woohyun and Sungyeol. Hoya already shakes his head.

"Yup." Jiyeon bend a bit so that she was in the same level with Jein. "Play well with papa, okay?"

“Carry her with you then.” Sunggyu whined.

“I already carried her for nine months, Kim Sunggyu.” Jiyeon hissed and Myungsoo choked a laugh.

“Yeah, but still –“

“Hyung, hyung. Give Jein to me, ish you two.” Sungjong sighed and carefully take Jein from Sunggyu’s embrace and the little one snuggled closer to Sungjong’s chest immediately.

Sunggyu sighed.

“You can go and have fun a little, noona. I will look over little fella.” Sungjong smiled and poke Yein’s chubby cheeks.

“Thank you, Sungjong-ah. You knew I have nobody else except you, right?” Jiyeon grinned and walked away.

“Yah!” Sunggyu glared at her but Jiyeon was unfazed. She walked to her friends immediately. Sunggyu slumped back on his chair.

Sungyeol laughed. “You should gave her break time, hyung. You can’t let her do all the works.”

Myungsoo grinned. “Poor Jein. She’ll having hard time growing up.”

“Yah, what the hell did you said just now?” Sunggyu glared at him and Myungsoo laughed again.

“Hyung!” Hoya stopped him with a grin.

“Just wait until Sooyeon gave birth then let’s see if you will laugh or not.” Sunggyu huffed.

Woohyun shuddered. “If this is marriage life looks like, I think I better die as .”

Myungsoo and Sunggyu rolled their eyes. “That’s so stupid, hyung.”

“Poor you then, die as .”

Myungsoo smiled when Woohyun mumbled something unintelligible at both him and Sunggyu but he brushed it off, eyes wondered to pass the dance floor looking at the small group of women – Jiyeon, Eunji, Chorong, Minah, Hyeri and of course, you. You’re beautiful even in the light pink pregnancy dress with your hair was braided nicely – his artwork. Myungsoo’s eyes softened when he noticed your hand on your small bump and Myungsoo’s bet you guys were talking about your pregnancy.

Maybe he should ask you to go to the hospital for baby’s check next week with him. But that can wait.

“Look at Myungsoo. Smitten.” Hoya’s words brought Myungsoo’s eyes back to his friends.

Sungyeol nudged Hoya with his elbow. “Just tell me you’re jealous because you don’t have girl friend to stare at, dude.”

The other laughed but Hoya and Myungsoo stared at each other before Hoya quickly looked away with red ears. He rubbed his neck and cursed Sungyeol under his breath.

The others might not know about this yet and Hoya don’t even tell Myungsoo about it, but he knew that Hoya’s comfortable around Mirae and vice versa. Maybe he should wait until Mirae or Hoya opening up to him, but for now Myungsoo let them dating secretly behind him.

Myungsoo let out a small sigh and glanced back at you.

Only this time – as if they were telepathy between you two -- you’re looking at him too. Both of you stared at each other across the hall before you raised your eyebrows asking ‘what?’ and Myungsoo smiled widened before he winked. He saw how you’re flustered and looked away with a blush and somehow Myungsoo felt content and happy.

“Smitten, really.” Sunggyu agreed.

 

 

“Sooyeon? You’re up there?”

You looked up from the photo album and glanced at the door on the floor.

“Sooyeon?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter