050

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifty ;;

 

You saw Myungsoo looked up from his laptop and glanced at you as you sit next to him before looked back at the small screen. His fingers typed countless words though he complained that he had head ache a moment ago.

“I went to your mom’s house this afternoon.” You glanced at your husband. Taking the silence as a sign to continue your words, you sighed. “She missed you. She asked when will you come and visit her.”

Myungsoo hummed after a moment, eyes glued on his laptop. “Later.”

You pressed your lips and looked down at your very small bump. Your hand caressed the bump gently with a soft smile. “Mom said that we should go to doctor to check our baby. We can go for ultrasound have have our first baby’s picture.” You beamed excitedly.

“Hmm.”

You looked up and stared at your husband. “Are you free on Saturday then?”

“I got a visit from Japan.”

You pouted a little as your hand caressing your bump absent-mindly. “So Sunday?”

Myungsoo stayed a quiet for a moment as he stared at his laptop and files in hand.

“Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo turned to you and blinked. “Yes?”

It’s nothing – you knew. Myungsoo busy with his latest project – his first official project ever – so he work hard for it. You knew Myungsoo will work hard for the project. But then a part of you felt stupidly and childishly thought that Myungsoo was neglecting you for that stupid project. There’s a wave of thousand emotions and you felt angry and sulky and sad at the same time.

You knew you shouldn’t act like this – whiny, desperate for attention – you want Myungsoo to go and prepare you warm milk every night and want him to massage your swollen legs and perhaps Myungsoo will let you cling over his body and cuddle together until both of you sleep in each other arm.

It’s the pregnancy hormone that acting up. You knew about this already so you took a very deep breath to calm yourself and try to be an understanding wife so that Myungsoo will not have any distraction and he can finish his project successfully.

Yes. That’s it.

But -- you’re pregnant with his own’s children and aren’t you supposed to be his priority?

“Sooyeon, what’s it?” Myungsoo tilted his head.

“Nothing.” You glared and looked away.

Myungsoo nodded. “It’s late. You should go to sleep.”

You glared at him again. “Yeah right. I should go to sleep. At least I can rest and wouldn’t be ignored.” You mumbled to yourself and stormed to your bedroom.

 

 

Myungsoo quietly entered the room and closed the door behind him with a yawn. But then he’s freeze on the spot.

Somebody’s crying quietly.

A wave of guilt crashed onto him. “Sooyeon sweetheart?”

You sniffed and quietly wiped your tears. Thank God the room was totally dark and you’re putting your back to Myungsoo – hiding your wet face from Myungsoo. “Sweetheart, why are your crying?” Myungsoo rushed to the bed and quickly lay down and pulled you closer so that his chest pressed against your back. “Sweetheart?”

You just want to act like you’re going to sleep but your lips trembled and a whimper escaped from your sleep as Myungsoo hugged you closer and dunk down his nose onto your neck. You’re crying immediately.

Myungsoo’s panic alarm went off immediately. “What’s wrong, sweetheart? Are you in pain?”

You cried harder.

“Talk to me, Sooyeon, please.” He whimpered.

“Y-you’re not going to leave me don’t you?”

“What are you talking about, sweetheart?” His panic was still there but then there’s confusion too.

“You don’t look at me a-anymore.”

Myungsoo blinked for a second. “Are you trying to say I’m cheating?”

Your voice weak and broken  “Y-you’re not?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter