024

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Four ;;

 

Okay this was insane.

Remember when Myungsoo stole kiss from you at the hallway at the early days? That was insane but this time it was extremely insane. Usually Myungsoo will drop you 100m from the school gate when you guys go to the school together but today, no. Not insane yet, I know. He’s driving straight into the school compound, with it’s top opened – what a good start on October chilly morning.

“Are you crazy?” You hissed at him as you noticed hundreds pair of eyes were staring at both of you. Your fingers clenched onto the seatbelt tighter. “Can’t you drive faster?” Myungsoo was a good driver but not today. He was so slow once he passed the school gate.

Myungsoo chuckled. “We are in the school compound, sweetheart.”

You sighed. “I know but it was uncomfortable, Myungsoo. People were staring at us.” You pouted slightly. “Not to mention, this morning was extremely cold.”

Myungsoo grinned when he noticed something. “Baby?”

You glared at him. “Don’t baby me, you stupid.”

Myungsoo chuckled in amuse before he entered the parking lot. “Darling?”

You glanced at him. “What the hell do you eat this morning, Myungsoo?” You frowned as you buckled off the seatbelt.

“I’m fine, sweetheart. I eat your delicious fried rice, remember?”

You sighed. “Mom helped though. Wait, no. Mom the one who cooks, I’m just a helper.” You blinked. “If you eat the right things, then why are you speaking nonsense?”

Myungsoo chuckled at your confused face. He leaned in and fixed your messy bang. “Look what the wind has done to my sweetheart’s hair.”

“It was you the one who opened the top.” You glared at him.

Seeing Myungsoo smiled softly this really up close make your heart flipped like crazy.

“There, you’re good to go.” Myungsoo casually leaned back to his seat as his eyes glued to you before he closed the top.

You bit your lower lip as you stared outside. The students’ eyes practically looking at you or maybe at Myungsoo or maybe at his car but all of those stares make you nervous again. You turned anxious.

“Come.” He opened his door but you hold his arm immediately.

“I got an idea. What if you walked first, pull this crowd away with you and I’ll follow you in ten minutes?”

Myungsoo frowned. “What if we simply walk together to the class? That’s sounds much better.”

“Can you see the crowd?” You glanced back at those students.

“They will never harm you, sweetheart.”

You glared at him. “That was not my concern. Do you know how much I hate attention?” You pouted.

Myungsoo smiled at you as your eyes nervously checking the surrounding. “What you scared of? They already thought that we were a pair anyway.” He pouted.

You sighed. “Crowd always scared me.” You stared at your fingers on your laps. “Aunty said that I got this stupid phobia called Ophthalmophobia, I became extremely restless when people are staring at me.” You smiled weakly. “I told her that I’m not, but then maybe I do have that fear, slightly though. I once talked to the doctor about it, she said that maybe it started to happened when I was 10 years old, people were staring at me on stage while I’m waiting for my parents – only to be call that they were already gone.”

Myungsoo stared at you softly. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that.” To be honest, Myungsoo knew this. Not that he knew you got this small Ophthalmophobia, but he knew that you’re uncomfortable when people were staring at you. He figured it out when you’re doing presentation or answering the questions on white board – you will your lips nervously and your eyes were shaking. But he found that it was cute.

And make him want to protect you all the way.

You smiled softly. “Don’t worry about me, I’m not asking your pity.”

Myungsoo grinned. “Should I wrap your head in my blazer? You can’t see the people staring at you.”

You slapped his arm. “More people will stare at me, idiot.”

Myungsoo chuckled. “Right. And I can’t let they’re staring my wife.”

Your heart makes its roller coaster move and your cheek reddened slightly.

“We need to get to the class fast, Myungsoo.” You mumbled. “The class is going to start soon.”

Myungsoo nodded before he turned to the back seat to pick up his bag and his blazer. He opened the door and slung the blazer into his body before slung his bag over his left shoulder. His eyes widened once you opened the door by your own.

“Sooyeon, can’t you wait and let me open the door for you?”

You glanced at him over the car before looked back at the window, fixing your skirt and ponytail. “I have feet and hands to do them by myself, Myungsoo.”

“At least let me open the door for you, aish.” He whined, frustrated.

“Why should I?” You stared at him and his pout.

Myungsoo glanced at you and sighed. Dense Sooyeon. “Ah, I won’t talk to you.” He said in his sulky tone. Myungsoo locked his car and walked away.

Your eyes widened and you hurriedly caught his steps. “Myungsoo-ah.”

You panted once you arrived next to him.”Myungsoo-ah.” You poked his arm. “Are you mad?”

Myungsoo glanced at you and huffed cutely.

“You’re mad then.” You let out a small nod once both of you entered the hallway. The stares and whispering started. But you care non of them. You got a sulky boy to handle. “You really don’t want talk to me?”

Myungsoo ignored you.

“You know, mad will make you looked older.” You peeked at him, grinning.

“I don’t care about my look.” He mumbled, trying hard not to look at you.

“Well, too bad though. Handsome was one of the good asset.”

“Why would I need asset, I already got a wife.” He mumbled.

You clicked your tongue. “Ah right. I forgot about that.”

Myungsoo snapped his head to you. “You forget about that?” He gasped. Thankfully nobody heard him.

“About what?” You blinked innocently.

His eyes rounded. “YAH!”

“What?”

“Yah Oh Sooyeon, you’re my --“

Your laugh makes him stopped talking and seeing on how happy you’re, his face softened. “You tricked me, don’t you?”

You grinned. “You’re talking to me, hm?”

Myungsoo sighed in relief. “You’re unbelievable.”

You snorted. “You’re unbelievable too. Sulking like four year old kid would do.”

“Can you let me open the door for you? This is the second time you’ve done it.” He glanced at you as both of you were climbing the stairs.

“I was perfectly fine, I can do all of these by myself.”

Myungsoo sighed. “I know. But I’m here now, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter