epilogue ii

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And i'm so sorry, sweetheart ;;

 

Myungsoo was buttoning his white shirt when he heard the rustle from the bed. He turned and smiled fondly when he saw you rubbing your eyes – trying to chase away your sleep. “Go back to sleep, sweetheart.”

His smiles widened when you peek one eye and look at him. “What time it is?”

Myungsoo glanced at his watch. “It’s almost four in the morning.”

“Already?”

Myungsoo hummed before he turned back to the mirror and reached for the comb. He glanced at you before started to comb his hair.

“Why you didn’t wake me up?” You whined. “I could help you to prepare.”

Myungsoo chuckled lightly at that. “I’m not a baby, sweetheart. I can take a bath and wear my own clothes without help, thank you very much.” He put down the comb when he satisfied with his look  before he reached his socks and walked to the bed to sit next to you. “You however, need attention and care so go back to sleep hm?”

Myungsoo stared at you with a soft smile and full of adoration when you rest your forehead on the side of his shoulder. He pecked the crown of your messy hair. “Go back to sleep.”

“I’m going to miss you.” You mumbled.

Myungsoo chuckled again – content and good heartily. “I’m just going to drive there three hours, have the meeting and I’m coming home right after the lunch hour, okay?”

You raised your head and stared at him. “I’m still going to miss you.”

Myungsoo cradled your cheek and caressed your cheek with his thumb gently. “I’m going to miss you too.”

“And our baby.” You added and Myungsoo smiled.

“And our baby, of course.”

You smiled and leaned your back against the bed post as Myungsoo started to wear his socks.

“When I’m come back later, we will go to the clinic.  For the ultrasound. What do you think? Is it a baby girl? Or boy? I’m hoping for a girl.”

You scoffed. “You said yesterday you want a boy.”

“But I said I want a girl last week.”

“So you’re changing the gender every day then?”

Myungsoo glared at you but he knew that it will never had any effect on you. You just laughed and Myungsoo can’t help the smile that was forming on his face. “I’m fine with any one. Boy or girl I will loves our baby the same.”

You rolled your eyes. “Sap.”

“You loves me.”

“Poor my fate.” You sighed.

“Yah!”

“Okay okay, I love you – there happy?”

Myungsoo stared at you before leaned in and placed a kiss on your lips – soft, innocent and gentle. “It does not sounds sincere enough (“Hey!), but I forgive you just because you’re sleepy and you’re carrying our baby.”

Myungsoo stood up and reach his blazer when you pushed away the comforter and stood up next to him to help him. Myungsoo glanced at you. “Sweetheart, just go to sleep.” Even in big pajama with a small bump, you still looked like an angel from heaven to Myungsoo. He caressed your hair absent-mindedly and automatically you leaned into his side for his warmth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter