026

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Six ;;

“You should see Hoya’s expression when Sunggyu hyung confessed that he already have a girlfriend this afternoon.” Myungsoo said as he climbed the bed.

You looked up from your book and grinned. “Ah really? What did they said?”

“At first, Sungyeol thought Sunggyu hyung was joking. Hoya stunned. Sungjong said it weird to know that Sunggyu have courage to date Jiyeon. You know how Sungjong scared of her. Woohyun hyung ’s jaw literally dropped.”  Myungsoo chuckled as he laid his head on pillow. “I think Dongwoo hyung knew about them because before this Dongwoo hyung trying to give us hintsbut Sunggyu hyung shut him up.”

“Jiyeon’s disappointed that we caught her.” You glanced at him before looking back at your novel. “She wants to keep the relationship as a secret at first.”

“I was shocked myself. Who would expect the almighty Kim Sunggyu and the fierce Jiyeon will be together?”

You smiled even though your eyes still glued on the pages. “I never expect it either.”

“I wonder, if they will argue every day because both of Sunggyu hyung and Jiyeon are hot tempered.” Myungsoo laid on his side to have a proper look on you when he received no reaction from you. “Yah Sooyeon, do you hear what I said?”

You replied him in mono tone. “I heard them very clearly, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo pouted. He hates it when you grabbed your novel and started to ignore your surroundings. Myungsoo sighed as he fixed the blanket on over his body and prepared to sleep. “Not finished reading yet?”

You hummed.

Myungsoo glanced at you and yawned. But seeing no reaction from you, he scoffed and took the remote to turn off the lights. He grinned satisfied when he heard you sighed but groaned immediately when you switched on your table lamp.

“Sooyeon.” He whined. “Let’s go to sleep.”

“Wait, let me finish this chapter.” You mumbled.

Myungsoo messed his hair, frustrated.  “I want to sleep.”

You glanced at him. “It’s not like you went to sleep straight away.”

You knew that Myungsoo always stared at you as you asleep.

He blinked before his lips turned into a wide grin. “Ah, so you knew.”

“Don’t you think it’s creepy to stare people while they’re sleeping? What if somebody stared you in your sleep, Myungsoo?” You glanced at him.

He chuckled. “I love it to death if you’re staring me in my sleep.”

You slapped his arm with your novel. “I’m not joking, Myungsoo.”

He rubbed his arm. “I’m not joking either, sweetheart.”

You blinked, stunned.

“What?” Myungsoo asked.

“What did you call me just now?”

Myungsoo frowned for a second before bursting into laugh. “Sweetheart. Why?”

You can feel the adrenaline rush rapidly to your cheeks. You shut your eyes for a moment to calm down your heartbeats.

“Aw, your cheeks were pinking.” Myungsoo cooed.

“Go to sleep, Myungsoo.” You mumbled.

Myungsoo chuckled. “Did I make you blush, sweetheart?”

Sometimes you hope that Myungsoo could stop being so straight forward. “Go to sleep duh.” You reached your table lamp and turned it off to hide your blush. The room turned dark immediately.

“You didn’t notice that before?” Even in the dark, you knew Myungsoo was smiling teasingly.

You cupped your hot cheeks in the dark. “Notice what?”

“That I did call you sweetheart, thousand times.”

You gasped. “You did?”

Myungsoo hummed happily. “Yes, sweetheart.”

Oh, Myungsoo.

“Shut up.”

Myungsoo chuckled. “Now, let’s go to sleep.”

You sighed in defeat before you put the novel on the table. You took the pillow that you’re against to the bed post and put it properly on the bed before laying down. You might still reading the novel if you didn’t notice the endearment.

“You’re still in a deep thought.”

You blinked before turned to Myungsoo on your side. “Go to sleep, Myungsoo.”

“You knew my habit, Sooyeon.”

Even in the dark, you can see his eyes shining as he stared back at you thanks to the light from outside. “What if, I’m not sleeping beside you when you’re going to sleep?”

“Where are you going? To the toilet?” Myungsoo let out a small laugh at his own joke.

You rolled your eyes. “No. I’m running away.”

“That’s not funny.” He pouted.

“I’m just wondering, what if you’re sleeping alone in the future?”

“I’m going to wait for you until you come out from the toilet, I promise.” He grinned.

You glared at him. “MYUNGSOO.”

He chuckled hard.

“I’m not going to talk to you.” You huffed as you fixed your shared blanket.

“I can’t sleep.” He answered when he laugh faded. “I don’t think I can sleep without you by my side. I can’t even think how should I sleep. I’m grown attached to you.” He stared at you.

It was dark but somehow, you can see each other clearly. You saw how Myungsoo stared at you softly. His words crept into your mind and it amazed yourself. You can’t believe you have this effect on Kim Myungsoo, the Kim Myungsoo. If somebody asked you last four month who is Kim Myungsoo, you probably going to answer ‘Kim Myungsoo? Aren’t he’s one of the kingka?’ without any interest. Right now, it’s different. You don’t know what is it, but you’re sure you’re too, grown attached to Myungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter