018

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eighteen ;;

“I’m sorry.”

Myungsoo usually wouldn’t hear Sunggyu’s words if the oldest used that soft kind of whispers tone. But because of he’s walking right infront of Sunggyu, he can clear them clearly. To be honest, it was a rare occasion for Kim Sunggyu to apologise. "I didn't mean to bump into you." Sunggyu added.

Myungsoo frowned when he turned and saw Jiyeon’s sour expression when Sunggyu bumped into her. “Jiyeon?”

Jiyeon turned to him. “Oh, Myungsoo.”

“You’re alone?”

Jiyeon nodded. A moment later, Woohyun and Sungyeol arrived at the scene with trays of food. Myungsoo can see Jiyeon pinked slightly.

“I mean, where’s um, Sooyeon?”

He can see Woohyun’s smirking from his side.

Jiyeon sighed. “She don’t want to came out from the class. You know, to avoid chaos.”

Myungsoo nodded. He understood.  The moment he and you arrived in front of the school’s gate this morning, the news already separated to the students. Students were whispering and glancing, while both of you statued at the gate.

“Let’s enter together, then.”

You glanced at him. “What?”

“The students knew about it already. They might guess the girl t the hallway that day is you. So let’s be official.”

He saw how you’re blushing once he finished his words.

You let out a small sigh. “This is worse.”

“What?” He turned to you.

You stare passed the gate where a few students were staring at the both of you. “Your fangirls, they might go mad then crazy and end up crying.”

Myungsoo let out small chuckles. “Why would you say that?”

“Didn’t you remember last year, when they said Hoya oppa coupled with one of the SM High School students?”

“And all the students went chaos?” He let out a small laugh. “That was funny. Just because Hoya help that girl one time, he got one free girlfriend.” He glanced at you. “But why mentioning that?”

“Myungsoo, your fangirls –“

“Need to step on the real world and wake up from their sweet dreams. I got myself a girlfriend and that’s it.” He cut you off.

He saw your cheeks reddened. He pulled your hand and intertwined together. “Don’t worry, Sooyeon-ah. We were in this together.”

“Then where’s she right now?” Myungsoo asked.

Jiyeon sighed once again. “In the classroom? The point is, Myungsoo, she’s need to get straight and overcome this. You guys need to face the students sooner or later.”

Woohyun nodded. “I think that I need to show to the students on how closed am I with her. It must be hard for her to hide our friendship like this.”

Myungsoo glared at him.

And Woohyun noticed that. “What? Don’t tell me you’re jealous. Sooyeon and I came far from way back.”

Myungsoo about to yell at Woohyun when, “Wait.” Sunggyu cut in as he glanced at Jiyeon. “Is that mean that you knew that Sooyeon and Myungso—“

“I knew a lot about them, Mister.” Jiyeon glared at him.

It’s true anyway. She knew about your marriage to be precise.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Tch. I’m hungry, ppali bring the food to the table.” The older excused himself and walked away.

“I’m going.” Sungyeol announced.

“Wait wait.” Myungsoo stopped him.

“What?” Woohyun asked as Myungsoo hold his arm too.

“This tray is getting heavier by any second, Myungsoo.” Woohyun whined as both of his hand holding the tray while Myungsoo’s eyes went forth and back as he looked at the two trays before picking the tuna sandwich and his own egg sandwiches.

 “Yah Myungsoo, you just ask to buy the egg one.” Sungyeol frowned. “Why you take two?”

“Why you take mine, to be exact?” Woohyun asked.

Myungsoo turned to Woohyun. “Is this yours?”

Woohyun hummed.

“Do me a favour, please?”

Woohyun’s eyes widened. “Yah, that’s my lunch you stupid!”

“Sooyeon must be hungry right now. And you know how she loves tuna, hyung.” Myungsoo flashed Woohyun his innocent smiles. One of the reasons that you and Woohyun can be clicked so easily because both of you have a lot of same interests. “You can buy another one.” He added.

“But –“

“I love you hyung. I’m going to tell her how nice you’re today.” Myungsoo walked backwards, waving his hands at Sungyeol and Sungyeol.

“YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!” Woohyun hollered as the male become distant and more distant.

Jiyeon awkwardly cleared . “Um, see you guys later than.” She excused herself straight away.

“Since when our Myungsoo become smiley like that?” Sungyeol tilted his head.

“My sandwich!” Woohyun whined. 

 

 

 

You tore your gaze from the window once somebody pulled the chair in front you.

“Myungsoo?” You’re frowned as he sit on Hyeri’s place, opposite from your own place.

“Is that how you greet your boyfriend?”

You rolled your eyes, ignoring his question. “What are you doing here?”

Myungsoo placed the sandwiches and two cans of lemon tea on your table. “What are you doing here, skipping your lunch?” He managed to stop on a vending machine on his way. He casually leaned in on his palm as he placed his elbow on the table as support.

“I just don’t want to eat.”

Myungsoo pushed the tuna sandwich forward. “Eat.”

You glanced at him. How could he look so cute only with a small gesture like that? “Thanks Myungsoo, but –“

“If this about my fangirls again, I’m going to announce them about our marriage, Sooyeon.” He warned.

You glanced around. Thank God the class was empty right now. “Don’t use that stupid excuse to me, Myungsoo.”

“Plus, I heard that some of them said that we’re such a cute couple. You and me.” He continued with a small smile.

You glared at him. “That was some of them. What about another half?”

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter