015

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen

 

Myungsoo glanced at you.

From the moment both of you entered the small hall and sit in the middle, he found that you immediately immersed in the romance movie. The small hall was superior exclusive. The interior was no joke. It had fifteen couple cushion sofas and one large screen. The cushion itself was velvet and soft which made Myungsoo pulled a small smile when he entered with the amused you at the early hour.

“Are you sure this is the hall? I’m so scared.” You glanced at him as you froze at the doorway.

Myungsoo frowned. “Scared?”

“This room is so gorgeous, I'm afraid if I might destroy them.” You mumbled.

“Yah, why are you smiling?”

Myungsoo blinked as he was pulled back to the reality. “Eoh?”

You threw a weird look at him before reached for your popcorn and looked back at the screen. You noticed that he sighed a few time, to be honest, and it was distracting you. Of course, you were grateful to him since his way to ask for forgiveness was way too sweet (you admit it heh?) but can he stop sighing? You knew this romance movie is totally not Myungsoo’s genre but can he respect you a bit? Your eyes widened as you recognized the scene. This was the scene that Myungsoo came into the living room. The one that the hero and the heroine had their first kiss, you thought.

Myungsoo sighed at lack of interaction between you two but he promised himself to let you finish the movie peacefully. He looked back at the screen right on when the male lead caressing the female’s cheek. His ears turned red immediately when he realised the situation.

Thank God we didn’t watch this scene in the house back then, he thought.

You too, on the other hand, were actually biting your lower lip. It was awkward for the both of you to watch the kissing scene together in the empty hall. Both of you unconsciously held your breath together as the male leaned in and kissed the female so gently.

You looked at the other side as Myungsoo cleared his throat (he tried to clear his throat silently but oh well). Your cheeks burned. You stared at your laps before you make up your mind and looked up at the screen but regretted right away.

The gentle kiss suddenly became so passionate. Your eyes widened and your body turned rigid right away once the male carried the female character bridal style to her bedroom.

Oh, God.

You stole a glance at Myungsoo.

The hall was dark, but the reflection of light clearly shown that his eyes glued to the screen though.

“Myungsoo?”

“Hm?”

“Don’t look.”

You sure you heard weird gasps from the audio speaker.

Myungsoo glanced at you as he let out small chuckles. “What? We’ve paid for this. You’re the one who wanted to watch this movie in the first place anyway.” He turned back his eyes to the screen.

You glared at him before turning back your gaze to the screen.

“I love you, Han Jungyeol. I really love you.”

“I love you too, Chanyeop.”

Your eyes widened at what was happening next. You automatically flung both of your hands and cover Myungsoo’s eyes right away.

“PLEASE DON’T LOOK.” You bit your lower lips.

Myungsoo let out small chuckles. “Yah. What’re you doing?” He whined.

“Protecting you.” You mumbled as you glanced at the screen and blushed. I don’t remember that this movie is actually or not. “Stupid rated movie.” You mumbled again.

Myungsoo chuckled. He was happy. He could feel that you’re completely turned to him to close his eyes with both of your hands. He could hear your rapid breathes as you’re panicking. Your soft fingers tips as provoking him, as if asking him to pull you down and kissed you there but no. He won’t do that because he did not want to scare you.

Not now, Myungsoo. Be patience.

“Protecting me from what?” He smiled.

You sighed. “From imagining weird things.”

Myungsoo let out a chuckle again. “What weird things?”

You glared at him. Thank God you already covered his eyes or else he can see you blushing mad right now. “You are the weird one.” You hissed.

“You should cover my ears too.” He commented.

Your eyes widened in realization and unconsciously you pulled down your hands as you gasped. Myungsoo chuckled. It’s good to see your own wife as soon as you opened your eyes, he thought.

He pointed at the screen. “See? They would not show inappropriate scenes here, Sooyeon. They were just teasing.” He chuckled.

You glanced at the screen where the scene already changed to the next one. “But still, you should not watch that ... kind of scene!” You huffed as you fixed your hair, trying to calm down.

“That was nothing.” Myungsoo glanced at the screen.

You rounded your eyes. “What did you mean ‘that was nothing’? Don’t tell me –“

Myungsoo suddenly cleared his throat and looked away.

“YOU WATCH , KIM MYUNGSOO?!” Your voice echoed.

He will act nothing happened if the one who asked was his own mother but when with Sooyeon, he felt weird. Wife’s power?

“MYUNGSOO?”

“I’m sorry okay? It just ..” He tried to explain.

“Just what?” You reached his ear.

“Yah yah, Sooyeon. It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter