011

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven

Myungsoo’s reaction?

*scoffed*

Heck.

OF COURSE, HE WAS HAPPY!

He’s been grinning all day long just because of those two blurred photos. He couldn’t believe he was smiling like an idiot in the photos when you were in his arm. It felt good, he mumbled.

“Yah Myungsoo! You’re smiling like crazy again.” Hoya put down the tray and slipped onto the chair.

Myungsoo looked up and pinked. He pocketed his phone and cleared his throat. “You’re done buying the foods? So fast?”

Sungjong sat beside him. “We’re gone for fifteen minutes hyung and you don’t even realise it.”

“I’m curious to death.” Woohyun whined once he put the tray down. “Who is she –I mean, is that really you? The lack-of-showing-affection-Myungsoo?”

Woohyun was the one who stumbled on his chair when Hoya showed him those pictures this morning. He was shocked, his eyes almost bulged out from their sockets when he stared the pictures in recognition.

“Our Myungsoo is already grown up.” Sungyeol faked sobs and Hoya immediately glared at him. “Dude?”

“I never feel so proud.” Sungyeol put both of his clasped over his heart as he sat down. “I just want you to know, Myungsoo –“ he looked at (disgusted) Myungsoo sincerely “—whonever you choose, I’ll support you to the end of my life. I hope you’re happy with her –“

“Stop it, Sungyeol-ah. You’re gaining attention for being weird.” Hoya glanced around and bowed slightly to the students around before he picked up a bun and took a small bite.

“YAH HYUNG, I’M TALKING TO MYUNGSOO FROM HEART TO HEART AISH!” Sungyeol glared at him.

“Sure hyung. Sure.” Sungjong facepalmed, ashamed with his hyung’s behaviour.

“But seriously Myungsoo, who is this girl?” Woohyun tapped his finger on the table, pulling back Myungsoo attention towards him.

Myungsoo straightened up his posture. “Let’s wait for –“

“We are here,” Dongwoo announced. “Man, why that Mr Cho always forgets the time. I’m hungry. Foods.”

Sunggyu shook his head lightly. “It was your fault for not completing the homework, stupid.” He hissed as he slipped in. He casually looked around and stopped at Myungsoo. His lips turned into grinned.

“Our Myungsoo.” He wriggled his brows. “You did something again, hmm?”

Myungsoo blushed again.

“Eoh? Myungsoo’s blushing?” Woohyun blinked.

“It’s a miracle to see Myungsoo hyung’s this kind of reaction. What’s happening?” Sungjong put down his yoghurt. “Hyungs?”

Dongwoo reached for his rolls. “Don’t you know that –“

“Don’t tell me!” Sungyeol gasped. “Oh my god! I’m not ready yet. Gosh! What is this feeling?”

He earned a smack from Sunggyu at the back of his head.

“SUNGGYU HYUNG AISH.”

Hoya rolled his eyes. “Drama queen.”

Sungyeol took a deep breath. “Do you know how I –“

“—raised Myungsoo from his toes’ length were half from mine, how I accompanied him while he was taking his first steps on age 1 and 4 months, and how I became his model when he played with his camera. We ate together, pooed together, slept together and grew up together. I will always be his forever soulmate.” The other five continued Sungyeol’s speech in unison.

“We've already memorised that.” Sungjong sighed.

“Boring.” Woohyun added.

“Geez, thank you.” Sungyeol muttered.

Myungsoo smiled as his eyes landed on each of them, his soulmates. Without them, he could never stand proudly as he did now. Struggling with teenager life without Infinite is something he couldn’t imagine.

“I’m going for it.”

The six males that were still arguing, stopped immediately.

“What did you say just now?” Hoya frowned.

“The girl in the photos –“ Myungsoo took a deep breath. “—I’m going for her.”

“You’re going to confess?” Dongwoo blinked before his lips turned into a sly grin.

He and Sunggyu squealed right after.

Woohyun turned to the other two. “Wait, did you guys know who is the girl?”

Sunggyu blinked at him before turned to Myungsoo. “You didn’t tell them yet?”

Myungsoo shook his head lightly. “I’m going to.”

 “Not a big deals anyway.” Dongwoo shrugged. “It's his only flower of course.” He and Sunggyu squealed again.

“WAIT REALLY?” Hoya grinned as he looked at the pinked Myungsoo, asking for confirmation.

“The girl in the picture is her?” Woohyun squirmed in delight.

“…Who is she?”

All of them turned to Sungyeol.

Sungjong let out a small chuckle. “Really hyung? That late?”

“What’s wrong with him?” Woohyun asked.

“No, really. I don’t get it.” Sungyeol tilted his head.

Myungsoo looked around. He needed to make sure no single person other than Infinite hear about this. He got crazy fangirls and he didn’t one any of them done harm to you. When the line was clear, he whispered, “You know who, Sungyeol.”

Sungyeol eyes widened. “Wait, I thought Voldemort already dead?”

The other six facepalmed.

“…”

“…”

“This hyung ..” Sungjong sighed.

“…”

“What should I do with him?” Sunggyu looked up at the ceiling.

“I’m the cleverest in Infinite, Lee Sungyeol imnida.” Woohyun mocked.

Sungyeol clicked in. “Ahh~ I got it. It was Oh Sooy–mmffph”

Myungsoo immediately clasped his hand on Sungyeol’s mouth. “We are not done, yet.” Myungsoo hissed. He slowly pulled his hand. “I need your help. Each of you.”

 

 

You turned left when you felt like there was a ton of weight was thrown out to your left and found Myungsoo was resting comfortably on the other side of the sofa. “Where’s the remote?” He asked.

You let out a small groan. This movie was at its and Myungsoo’s timing was totally failed. The story was cute – it was a story about a boy who had a crush on a girl. But too bad, the girl didn’t notice him. You really wanted to know the ending and you wouldn’t let Myungsoo change the channel. You exchanged glances with Mirae who sat on the other side of you and the girl nodded. You passed her the remote secretly while Myungsoo’s busy searching for it.  Mirae hid it directly.

“I don’t know.” You answered him, your eyes glued to the screen.

“Heyy, I saw you’re the one who held it just now. Where is it?” Myungsoo glared at you.

“Told you, I don’t know.” You glanced at him before looked back at the TV. You sighed dreamily as the hero was patting the heroin’s hair softly. His fingers then caressed the heroin’s cheek softly. Myungsoo glanced at the TV and glared back at you.

“Sooyeon, the remote.” He hissed.

You bit your lower lip in anticipation as the hero started to lean in.

Oh, my.

Oh, my.

“OH SOOYEON!”

You jumped in your seat and glared at him.

And the hero kissed his girl’s lips.

“Yah, Myungsooooooooo!” You glared at him. “Did you see what you have done?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter