052

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifty Two;;

“I thought you’re still in Jeju? When did you come back?”

Myungsoo glanced at Sungyeol before swallowed down his food. “I came back this morning.”

Sungyeol nodded. “How long you’re in Jeju again?”

“Two days.”

“For a business trip right?” Dongwoo asked. “I can’t believe they disturbed your weekend. I mean, Saturday is the highlight of the weekend – the starter of the wonderful days, adventurous weekend – and you went on Friday and Saturday. Unbelievable! Unacceptable! They need to --”

“Hyung.” Sungjong waved his hand in front of Dongwoo’s face, efficiently cutting the older’s words off. “No offence but can we have our lunch in peace? It’s hard to gather more than two person so let live a little okay?”

Dongwoo grinned immediately and bounced happily on his seat. “Oooh, I like that. I loves gathering!”

Sungjong rubbed his face with a soft sigh. “I felt like going out with an active toddler.”

“You’re growing too fast, kiddo.” Sungyeol snorted.

Myungsoo’s lips curled into a small smile.

It’s good to be here with the boys after two days of hell trip and yeah, after the cold war with you. Myungsoo’s exhausted physical and mentally but being here calmed him a bit. He admitted he’s not in the right mind after meeting Jongin but at least for now, he’s okay. He’s better.

Myungsoo drove to house after the dinner in the Kims’ mansion with a thought that you will follow from behind in your own car but he’s wrong. You did not follow him back but went to the Oh’s house instead. Myungsoo still remembered that he packed his clothes and prepared for the trip in anger on the same night. And the coffee mug that he leaved last two days on the table was still there when he arrived at house this morning which mean you’re not coming back yet. Myungsoo’s not sure who’s supposed to be mad at whom at the moment.

“Myungsoo? To the eart, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo blinked. “Y-yes hyung?”

“I was wondering if you want ice cream. Sungyeol and I are going to order one.” Dongwoo stared at him.

Myungsoo quickly shook his head.

“See?” Sungjong grinned. “I already told you Myungsoo hyung don’t want the dessert. He is way mature than both of you.”

Sungyeol glared at Sungjong. “You’re just going to lose one of the big world’s wonder, kiddo.” He quickly waved his hand to call the waiter.

Sungjong shrugged before turned to Myungsoo. “Hyung, Sooyeon noona is already in her four months right?”

Myungsoo nodded. “Why?”

“Oh my god, I’m so excited! I’m going to buy a lot for the baby. Stroller, cute clothes and -- Did you know the gender of the baby yet?” Sungjong’s eyes sparkling. “Should I buy blue one or pink one?”

Myungsoo shakes his head again but quickly covered his face with a smile. He wondered if you already went for a check up with your aunt like what you’ve said.

Sungjong pouted. “Well you should check the gender so I can start preparing!” He turned to Sungyeol and Dongwoo who just finished ordering the desserts. “I thought we can check the gender when the pregnancy was four month, right Sungyeol hyung?”

“Why are you asking me? I’m never pregnant before!” Sungyeol shrieked.

Dongwoo laughed hard at that. Even Myungsoo let out a small chuckle at Sungyeol’s horror face.

“No, I mean, you’re a doctor. You should know about this!” Sungjong insisted.

“Excuse me, but I’m an ER doctor, Sungjong. I knew how to treat patient from car crashes or heart attack alert. But not on pregnancy and those female stuffs.” Sungyeol huffed. “Please show me at least once that you cared about your hyungs and their lives, okay Sungjong-ah?”

Sungjong pouted.

Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo. “Now, I noticed about it.”

Dongwoo wiped the tears from the corner from his eyes with a happy tone. “Noticed about what?”

“Why you’re asking us to lunch together, Myung?”

Myungsoo straighten his posture. “I-I can’t do that?”

“No of course, you can. But you rarely do so. You only invite us when you’re alone – because you hated to eat alone.”

Myungsoo flinched at how good Sungyeol was.

“Is Sooyeon noona’s not in the house?” Sungjong cautiously asked after a silence moment.

Myungsoo looked away and cleared his throat.

“She’s not there?” Dongwoo’s tone was sad. “She’s not there to welcome you from your Jeju trip?”

He hated how his best friends can read him easily.

“Is everything okay?”

Myungsoo looked up with a weak smile. “I’m okay.” He nodded slowly. “I’m okay.” He repeated.

The other exchanged glances – sending a massage to each other. Myungsoo and Sooyeon are not in good condition. Sungjong sighed and Dongwoo lightly shakes his head.

“Is this because of your hot tempered or Sooyeon’s stone headed attitude?”

Myungsoo took a second to think at Sungyeol question. Is it because me? Or it’s actually Sooyeon’s fault? Meeting Jongin, seeing you laughing happily with Jongin, the dinner, and –

“Whatever happened, don’t let it grow for days, Myungsoo.” Dongwoo said softly. “Maybe it was your fault, or maybe it was Sooyeon’s fault. But if it didn’t get better, then one of you should start lowering the ego then apologise. Someone needs to start apologising first.”

“Dongwoo hyung is right, hyung. Whatever happened we all know deep down that it will come back to the both you – like how your trust each other, like you loves each other. Only you two can fix it together.”

“Plus Sooyeon is pregnant, Myung. I don’t think it wise to make her keep stress over this. Not good for both mother and baby.” Sungyeol advised.

“You said you don’t know a think about pregnancy!” Sungjong whined.

Sungyeol glared at Sungjong. “It’s common sense, kiddo.”

Dongwoo waved his hands to keep both of them quiet. The two obeyed immediately and focused back to Myungsoo. That was when they noticed Myungsoo’s quiet.

“Myungsoo?” Dongwoo called.

“I-I don’t know. It’s hard, hyung. These days, I was thinking i-if I ever did something wrong to her that she keep doing this to me. I keep having these feelings – what if I’m not the one for her? What if I really make her sad? I know we are back together but it ache me every time she opened the photobook from Japan and smiled – she’s happy and cherished her time there, hyung. She cherished the time that I wasn’t there with her. She’s glowing when we’re there, when we’re in Japan. I know deep down she always want to go back to Japan, she want to be there. W-what if –“

“Hyung.” Myungsoo looked up and met Sungjong’s big eyes that watched him with pity. “Sooyeon noona loves her time in Japan, you can see how excited she was when we talked about Japan. But you forgot one thing, hyung. Noona loves you more than everything. She gave up her dream there because she wanted to come back. She wanted to be with you. You’re her everything.”

Myungsoo breathed out slowly.

“And it’s fine you know, to have arguments. My fiancé and I are having them every single day.” Dongwoo smiled softly and Myungsoo’s lips curled a bit. “Arguments make us understood each other better. So it’s fine, really. But what’s Sungyeol said was true. Don’t make Sooyeon stress too much. Not good for her and your baby.”

“You don’t want to make her stressed, don’t you?” Sungyeol raised his eyebrow.

Sungjong snorted. “What kind of question is that, hyung? Of course Myungsoo hyung wouldn’t do that. He loves her to death, remember?”

I love her.

Sungyeol glared at Sungjong. “Why are you keeps picking on me?” He whined. “I just want to be a good friend and offer him an ice cream. We can get another cup for free if we order three! Plus, Ice cream did wonder to mood swings!”

Myungsoo smiled widened.

I love her.

 

 

Myungsoo parked his car 10 meters from the Oh’s gate and stared. Judging from the time, it’s dinner time but he wondered if they already start to eat already. Myungsoo tapped his finger on the steering wheel nervously. He glanced at the opposite house – Hoya family ’s house – but there’s he can’t see Hoya’s car. The male probably staying at his rent apartment. Myungsoo leaned his head on the steering wheel and sighed.

What if Sooyeon don’t want me to come in?

What will the Oh said later on?

Myungsoo closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

You should man up and apologise, Myungsoo. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter