005

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

That Sunday’s afternoon was hot. Hongdae was packed as usual. Teenagers walked in groups, couples walked hand in hand, and people everywhere. Mirae walked in front, she acted like a professional tour guide while you and Myungsoo followed behind.

“Are you sure that you didn't do anything weird last night?”

Myungsoo sunk both of his hand into his pocket as he glanced at you. “Something weird like what?”

You pursued your lips. Should you say that you felt somebody kissing your forehead?  Something weird like ‘Goodnight wifey. Please dream of me?’

You ended up shaking your head. “Nothing.”

Myungsoo lips turned into a small smirk and shrugged off.

“Oppa! Unnie! Hereee!.” Mirae waved and pointed at a shop.

Myungsoo let out a sigh. “Mirae, I thought you already bought a lot.”

 “You already promised me, oppa or else--” Mirae glanced at you.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened. “Alright alright. Aish this punk.” He mumbled.

Even though you love Mirae, you can’t help but feel that both Myungsoo and Mirae were weird. You sure Mirae have something to tell you but at the same time, no. Myungsoo too.

Mirae let out her giggle as she pulled you to the store. A bell rang as a sign the main door was pushed open. Two salesgirls looked up and squealed right away once they caught Myungsoo’s handsome face. Myungsoo threw them his famous glare and earned two times squeals louder.

“You’re going to buy clothes again?” Myungsoo whined at Mirae as soon as he stood beside you.

Mirae leave your side and looked at the hanging clothes. “I want to find tee.” Then she looked up. “You should find one too, oppa. I mean, you need cheerful coloured clothes more than I do.” Her gaze turned to you. “Right, eonnie?”

You nodded as you joined Mirae finding clothes.

Myungsoo sighed. Aish these girls.

“Unnie, how about this?” The girl picked up a blue tee.

You smiled. “That’s pretty. Why don’t you give it a try?”

“Alright. I’ll be in the dressing room.”

You nodded at her before continued searching. Myungsoo stood opposite you. “What? You too?”

You glanced at him. “Why? I can’t buy one?” You rolled your eyes before picked a long-sleeve white tee.

“Let’s buy couple t-shirt then.”

You looked up at him straight away. “What the hell you say just now?”

“Let’s buy couple t-shirt.” He repeated.

Your hands automatically went up to his forehead. Myungsoo’s eyes widened before he stepped back.

“Y-yah, what are you doing?” He flustered.

“I want to check your temperature, in case you fall sick.” You tilted your head. “But your temperature was fine.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “I’m in my finest state.”

You blinked. “Then why are you talking nonsense?”

Myungsoo sighed. “I’m not joking, Sooyeon.” Your heart beats suddenly increasing as he said your name. “Let’s buy couple t-shirt.”

“A-and why should I?” You glanced around and saw this one particular salesgirl watching you two intensely. She was beautiful -- her hair was dyed light brown with some red chalk highlights and she got curves too. But why her face seems like full of hate?

Myungsoo passed you Mirae’s bags and turned around. You were stunned as Myungsoo started to choose clothes.

“Myungsoo.”

“Quiet. I’m searching for clothes.” He was not even looked at you as his hand busy pick up and put down the clothes.

You sighed.

“Unnie, look at me.”

You looked aside and saw Mirae was there --spinning around, showing you her tee.

“How was it?”

“Yeppeo (Its pretty).” You grinned at her.

Mirae’s grinning in satisfaction. But then her grins slowly faded down as her gaze turned to the busy Myungsoo. “What are you doing, oppa?”

“I’m looking for clothes. Aren’t you said that I need coloured clothes too?” He then picked up a tee and looked at you. “How about this?”                                                                                                                                                                   

You squinted your eyes at him. “That was black, Myungsoo.”

"Eoh?" Myungsoo smirked. “Is that mean you agreed to buy couple tee?”

“Woah, you’re going to buy couple tee?” Mirae exclaimed.

“Your eonnie wants to.”

Your fingers react fast as you pinch Myungsoo’s arm. “What the hell are you saying just now?” Your eyes were round as tennis ball while your face was red as tomatoes.

Myungsoo let out a small ouch and pouted. “I’m joking okay, joking. Aish.” He rubbed his arm.

Mirae let out a small giggle. “You guys are cute.” She winked at you. “I’m going to change my clothes so you guys continue on with your selection, okay?”

The girl disappeared behind the dressing room.

Myungsoo looked around and picked up an orange pastel long sleeve shirt. “This one?”

You glanced at the shirt. The shirt was alright – it was orange, not black (that was the main point), got white stripes horizontally on the stomach part and one cute pocket on left chest. It was cute and pretty.

Without you realised, a small smile formed on your face. “Are you sure?”

Myungsoo stared at the shirt before looked at you. “Sure about what?”

You let out a small giggle before you stepped near to him and reached the shirt to touch its material. “This shirt was cute and lively; it was not your style.” You looked up at him with your crescent eyes.

Myungsoo looked away. “What are you talking about? I want the black one but you said no.” He mumbled.

You smile in satisfaction. “Okay then.”

He looked back at you. “Okay?”

You nodded. “As long as it was not black, I’m okay. I’m sure Mirae would love you to have orange colour too.”

For the first time in your life, you saw Myungsoo’s wide smile. He immediately waved his hand at the nearest salesgirl. That particular one girl ran to him right away. Myungsoo stole a glance at you before cleared his throat and looked at the salesgirl. “Can you help me find sizes for this one?”

The girl blinked her eyes prettily. “Of course. What size should I find for you?” You rolled your eyes at her not-so-cute nasal voice.

You and Myungsoo exchange glances again. “You are S, don’t you?” He asked.

You nodded.

“Size S and size M, please.”

The girl glared at you. “Are you two ..perhaps, a couple?”

Myungsoo shakes his head. “No, we are hus—“

You wrapped your arms around him immediately. “He's my boyfriend.” You smiled sweetly at her.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened at the sudden contact and peered down at you.

The salesgirl glared at you before walked away to find the clothes.

“I’m your boyfriend?”

You immediately released his hand and stepped away. “You should answer her that we’re a couple, Myungsoo.” You hissed. “It's weird to say that we are husband and wife at this age.”

Myungsoo’s don’t care what the hell you’re saying. His heart was blooming to infinity.

“I want to take this one, oppa.” Mirae walked to both of you with the blue tee.

Myungsoo blinked. “Huh?”

Mirae frowned at him. “You’re dozing off?”

“Nah. What is it?”

Mirae passed him the shirt. “This one to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter