008

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight

It turned out that mathematics class was pretty havoc for the female students. The young math teacher (or Oh Sehun you say?) was smiling every second showing his beautiful crescents eye-smiles which annoyed Myungsoo a lot.  The class became a full session of fan event because Eunji insisted to have one. The girls asked Mr Oh Sehun a lot of questions (personal questions tbh) and he gladly to reply each of them. Myungsoo caught that you also enjoyed that. He also noticed that you and Sehun exchanged glances and smiles and that was enough to make his blood boil.

“Hyung!”

Myungsoo looked up and met Sungjong’s big eyes.

“Why you don’t eat that?”                                                                                   

Sungjong pointed at Myungsoo’s kimbap. Myungsoo’s eyes turned back to his untouched plate and a small sigh escaped from his lips.

“What’s wrong with you, dude?” Hoya glanced at him.

Myungsoo shakes his head lightly.

“Aw, Myungsoo oppa was so hot when he zoned out!”

“Can you see how beautiful his eyes were? Kyaaa!”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes before glared at the fangirls next table. “Stupid fangirls.”

Dongwoo grinned. “You probably jealous when they said Myungsoo’s eyes beautiful, hyung.”

“Aish, this punk.” Sunggyu elbowed him. “It’s not that, duh. Can’t we have our own privacy? We need to eat in peace too.”

Sungyeol asked. “Yah, what’s wrong with you?”

Myungsoo turned his gaze from Sunggyu and Dongwoo to Sungyeol. “I’m fine.”

“If you’re fine, that plate should be almost empty by right now. You should eat dude.” Woohyun said before he picked up Myungsoo’s untouched egg roll.

“Hyung!” Sungjong glared at him.

Woohyun chewed the egg roll. “What?”

“That was Myungsoo hyung’s egg!”

Woohyun nodded before gulping all the egg down. “So what?”

Sungjong face-palming. “Nothing hyung. Nothing.”

Myungsoo’s lips turned into small smile watching Sungjong’s frustrated face. But then your face plays back in his mind before he silently sighed again for the nth time.

“Yah, you’re scaring me Myungsoo.” Hoya glared at him. “What the heck happened to you?”

Myungsoo looked at him. He didn’t mean to scared Hoya or any of his friends. you, Sooyeon. His eyes were roaming around the table. “I –I where is my drink?”

Dongwoo blinked. “You don’t buy your drink just now?”

Myungsoo looked around the table once more and hesitantly nodded.

“Let me buy it for you, hyung.” Sungjong stood up.

“Eh, no. I –Let me buy it myself.” Myungsoo stood up and smiled sheepishly. He really needs to think straight.

“I’ll be right back.” He said before walked away.

 

 

 He couldn’t think straight either when he met you at the counter.

“Ahjumma, please give me one ice lemon tea.”

“Aigooo, our handsome Myungsoo. One minute okay?” The cheerful ahjumma nodded before continuing her job.

You looked to your left as his voice hit your eardrums. “Ice lemon tea, Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo glanced at you before turned back his attention to the ahjumma. “Hm.” His heart did its beatbox again whenever you’re around.

“ICE lemon tea?” You hissed. Did this boy doesn’t get my warning?

“What?”

He didn’t get it. “You’re just recovered from your fever, stupid.”

“Yah!” He glared at you.

You ignored him and turned to the ahjumma. “Ahjumma, just give him warm lemon tea, please.”

The ahjumma blinked. “Nae?”

“One warm lemon tea for Myungsoo, please. He just recovered from his fever and I don’t think ice would be good right now.” You smiled at her.

The ahjumma nodded. “Our pretty Sooyeon was nice. Sure, one warm lemon tea for Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo stared at the ahjumma. “No ahjumma, one ice lem—“

“Myungsoo.” You rounded your eyes at him.

Both of you have staring war before Myungsoo sighed. “Nae, ahjumma. Normal one, please.”

You smiled in satisfaction. “Good boy.” You muttered.

Your comment supposed to annoy him, but somehow Myungsoo was biting his both inner cheeks so that he didn’t get caught smiling. He glances at you through the corner of his eyes and saw you were busy playing at the end of your purse. He silently let out a dreamy sigh and bit his inner cheeks again.

Both of your order arrived at the counter a second later.

“How much for this juice?” You politely asked as you opened up your purse.

“It's two thousand won.”

“I’ll pay for her.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter