The Ruckus

Spoiler

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo were looking at each other eye to eye when Choi Jin Hyuk stepped inside the room. Ha Ha accompanied him to the room but he excused himself for he needed to go back to where the VIP customers are. He was trying to be calm but seeing how Jong Kook is looking at Ji Hyo, and seeing how Ji Hyo is returning the look, he couldn't help but flare up. He clenched his fist and move towards the soon-to-be married couple. Both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were startled when he hardly pulled Ji Hyo away from the muscular man.

Jin Hyuk didn't look at Jong Kook as he just pulled Ji Hyo as they head out, however, he stopped walking all of a sudden, making Ji Hyo bumped into his back, when he heard Jong Kook's question. "Are you sure you're ready to reveal your relationship to the whole wild world?" the man, who he knows has been interested with his woman, asked. "You do dream of becoming one of the most popular celebrities, don't you?" asked Jong Kook again. He clenched his fist again when Jong Kook added, "Are you that willing to give up everything you have reached and will be reaching just because of her?"

Ji Hyo was surprised when Jin Hyuk let go of her hand. Her boyfriend turned around to look at Jong Kook. He smirked at the muscular man as he asked, "And why do you care?" Jong Kook smiled at Jin Hyuk and asked, "Do you really think I do?" She looked at Jin Hyuk again as her man is getting more and more upset. She hasn't seen this side of Jin Hyuk. Jin Hyuk has always been so calm and relaxed but she's now feeling strange as she can see hatred in his eyes. Jin Hyuk then looked at her as he told her, "We better go before I lose myself." 

Ha Ha and the VIP customers were all suprised when they heard a loud noise. Ha Ha knows that it came from where Jong Kook's private room is, and he was quick enough to cover the situation. He said that it might have been his pet bumping into something as it likes to roam around the room. He told them that he'll just take a quick look and will be back soon. Fortunately, the VIP customers, who are actually a group of sneaky paparazzi, have agreed. Ha Ha then tried to walk in big steps so he can get to the room real fast.

Jong Kook and Jin Hyuk's fists should have landed on each other's faces if Ji Hyo didn't break the glass. She dropped the glass of juice that Jong Kook ordered earlier. The two men fought two minutes earlier when Jong Kook provoked Jin Hyuk - who was provoked at Jong Kook's last statement. "Do you know what I told Ji Hyo earlier? I told her to be happy with you now because sooner or later, when the two of us get married, you and her will be the thing that I will never ever allow." Upon hearing what Jong Kook said, he threw the man a punch which the latter returned, to which Jin Hyuk punched back, and Jong Kook punching back as well again.

Ha Ha entered the room freely, and was taken aback seeing Jong Kook and Jin Hyuk's fists inches away from each other's faces. Both men's lips have obviously bled but he can see the fire in their eyes. He looked at Ji Hyo, who looked so devastated at what's going on inside the restaurant. Ji Hyo caught him looking at her as she said, "I'm so sorry about your broken glass. I just don't want to see these two breaking each other's faces just so they can show who has a better as*." The men, including him, were surprised at how Ji Hyo's vulgar words were.

"Where are you going?" asked Jin Hyuk as he sees Ji Hyo starts to walk out of the room. She was about to open the knob, but she stopped when she heard her boyfriend's question. "I need some air. It's suffocating in here." she told him as she tried to open the knob again but Ha Ha stopped her this time. She looked at Ha Ha, who shook his head. "Why?" she curiously asked. "The paparazzi are everywhere outside." answered Ha Ha. "So?" she then annoyingly asked. "I don't have any businesses with them, so unlike you three, I don't think I should give a damn." she added in a very sarcastic tone. She doesn't know why but she feels so pissed at everyone at the moment. She then thought of what she thought earlier - this day is totally against her.

Jong Kook, Jin Hyuk, and Ha Ha weren't able to say anything when Ji Hyo opened the door and left them alone. "Hyung, she might have been so upset." Ha Ha then commented as soon as she went out of the room. Jong Kook and Jin Hyuk looked at each other once again, however, they both tried to compose themselves seeing the consequence of their impulsive actions. "Why did the two of you fight in front of Ji Hyo-ssi? What happened?" he asked curiosly. Jin Hyuk smirked as he realized that Ha Ha has no idea of what's going on. "Why don't you ask your friend?" he then said as he started walking out of the room. "And where do you think are you going?" Jong Kook asked.

Ji Hyo was caught off guard when a certain paparazzo took pictures of her when she left the room. She needed some air for she can't believe what she's been going through this day. A lot of things have happened from the time that - she met Jong Kook's family, she fell on her knees, she met Jin Hyuk in the restaurant earlier, that she had coffee with Jong Kook, and that she had witnessed her boyfriend and her soon-to-be husband fighting. She felt like she really need some air so she went out but now she has never ever thought that things will be so complicated.

"What?!" Ha Ha was surprised when he heard Jong Kook's revelation. "Are you saying that Ji Hyo-ssi, your fiancee, is actually Jin Hyuk's girlfriend?" the short man tried to confirm. Jong Kook nodded at him so Ha Ha shook his head. "Hyung, why is the world really against you and Jin Hyuk? You two should have been very close and... -" Ha Ha was not able to finish his sentence when Jong Kook told him in a pressed tone, "Stop! You know exactly why that person and I hate each other, and now that hate has become more hateful." Ha Ha saw the detest feeling that Jong Kook has, and he doesn't want it so he told his older brother-like-friend something.
 
"Hyung, I think you were wrong to provoke him. Imagine if you were in his shoes, how would you feel? It would be very devastating." commented Ha Ha. "Hyung, Ji Hyo-ssi is already taken so perhaps you can tell your family to just - - -" he was cut by Jong Kook when he said, "No. This wedding should proceed. It's my first time to feel this way, and I'll never let this pass." Ha Ha then looked at the man in a concerned manner. Jong Kook look at his close friend, too, as he asked, "What's with your stare? Are you perhaps going to remind me that Jin Hyuk and I - -", Jong Kook stopped as he contemplated whether to say the last words or not, however, seeing Ha Ha and remembering the events earlier, he then continued, "-- are brothers?"