The Triad

Spoiler

Song Ji Hyo looked at Kim Jong Kook when she gave her two choices. According to the man, for her to know the answer to her question as to why Choi Jin Hyuk wants to be a very famous celebrity, she has to choose between choosing him or losing him. Jong Kook is still looking at her, so she smiled as she said, "Don't prolong whatever it is. At least, if you and I know the real reason why, you and I can both decide whether you and I are worth a try." He stared differently upon realizing that the woman was unfazed of his given choices.

Choi Jin Hyuk stood up from where he was sitting to Lee Pil Mo's surprise. Pil Mo was looking at his buddy boss for a long time, and he knows that nothing is going right on his way. Jin Hyuk wanted to go out of the room in a hurry, but he stopped him right away. "Open the door. I have to meet Ji Hyo. I need to meet her now. So, please open the door." he requested in panic. "You have to film in three minutes, Jin Hyuk-ssi. You have to follow your schedule." told Pil Mo, who was surprised when the actor replied in an unusual way, "But I want to follow my heart, too - -", and continued with, "because it feels like it will soon break apart."

It was her who looked away first. She walked away without telling him goodbye. Her steps were slow so he could follow her well. When Ji Hyo was to make another step, she turned around to see him staring at her again. She wanted to say something, but she just decided to keep silent. She gave him a bow, and turned around again to look for a taxi. She doesn't know why she feels so helpless as of the moment. Meeting Kim Jong Kook was never in her plans, but there's something deep inside her which feels like she would want him to be her man.

"Hyung..." called Jin Hyuk to Pil Mo when the latter didn't let go of the door knob. Pil Mo was surprised again. It has been a long time since Jin Hyuk has called him an older brother. He understood why because it's the word that Jin Hyuk hates for he just remembers his half-brother. "Hyung..." he called again but Pil Mo just shook his head. "You have chosen this path since the very first day, so you have to endure everything, so that in this kind of world, you can freely stay." Pil Mo answered reminding him about his goals in life.

"Song Ji Hyo-ssi..." called Jong Kook. She didn't look back at him when he called her. "Is it really hard for you to look at me when I just wanted to say take care?" he asked to himself while looking at Ji Hyo, who was now able to ride a taxi. "Take care, Ji Hyo-yah." he called her in a different level, a much closer one, when the taxi disappeared from his sight. He then headed out to where his car was parked. He started its engine, and he decided to come back to his family's home when he received a message from his popular father, Sang Joong.

"Hyung, you saw the video, right?" asked Jin Hyuk, who gave up going out of the room. Pil Mo nodded and asked, "Ji Hyo-ssi is getting married to Jong Kook-ssi, so that thing will just be normal between the two of them in the future." answered Pil Mo. Jin Hyuk looked at him and uttered, "I know, and that's why I hate it." "But weren't you the one who broke the news to the people that you will just be those future couple's best man?" asked Pil Mo, who is always honest and sincere with his words to him. He sighed as he remembered that day.

Song Ji Hyo was surprised when she saw all the people, living inside their house, still awake. Song Kang Ho, Oh Yeon Su, Song Jae Rim, Ji Suk Jin, and Yoo Jae Suk are looking at her. It's pretty late, but they waited for her. "What's the meaning of this?" Kang Ho asked as he showed her a video where she kissed Jong Kook. "I'm sorry that I got caught." she told Kang Ho, who was very curious. "In what aspect have you been caught?" asked Kang Ho. "Is it in literally or emotinoally?" he added. She stared at the ground when she realized what he meant. 

Kim Sang Joong looked at his son as he asked, "Have you fallen in love with that woman?" Jong Kook looked at his father and asked, "Are you going to stop the wedding again?" Sang Joong was taken aback with his question. "Don't talk like that to your father." told his mother, Kim Hee Ae, who is also with them. He looked at his mother and confessed, "Mom, this is the first time that I have been this smitten by a woman, so please make sure that this wedding will happen. I'll do anything for this wedding to happen."

"It's good that all the videos and pictures of you and him together will be taken down. With that, I am guessing that you now know how pretty influential Kim Jong Kook's family is." told Kang Ho. "Shouldn't you have expected it from the beginning? Jong Kook-ssi is so famous, and his family is considered a royal family in show business. They have the biggest stocks in all of the affiliated companies of Song Company, so don't you think that asking me off to be married to him will eventually make me and this family, a public item? she then answered.

Choi Jin Hyuk looked at Pil Mo as he revealed, "The video, that you saw and that kind of scene, is very familiar to me. It is the similar scene that I will never forget. The way Ji Hyo looked like when he kissed Jong Kook-ssi was the same face that I saw when she fell in love with me." Pil Mo then let go of the knob as he said, "It's over.", as a reminder of the ten-minute break that the actor had before filming another scene again. He didn't know that Jin Hyuk took it the other way. He then understood what's the rising actor is getting through when he openly admitted, "I hate this hateful feeling. The feeling that I know that I am losing her already, yet there's nothing I can do." 

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo have thought about getting some air to relieve the stress that they have due to their families. Jong Kook decided to go the Songs' house to get a chance to see Ji Hyo again. To his luck, she went out of the house to walk around the park near their house. He appeared in front of her so she was so startled to see him. "The world is really small for the two of us." she said. Ji Hyo smiled a little. He stared in her blank eyes when she suddenly talked to him, "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, is there another man whom I can marry in your family? This feels like I am committing a crime." She then added, "Because seeing and getting to know how cool and nice you are as man makes me want to think that we can just start over and forget that I am still -- -", and ended as she looked back whe she said, "his."