The Subs

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo has heard enough, so she just stepped out of the room without saying anything. So Eun looked at Jae Rim, who was very confused on what to do. "Go to where your sister is. She needs you." she told him. Jae Rim, who was obviously still upset, didn't tell her anything when he walked out of the room. He ran towards where Jong Kook is, and asked Jin Hyuk to calm down. She looked at Ji Hyo, who couldn't believe Jong Kook's words. "Song Ji Hyo-ssi, don't you think it's right for you to leave now?" asked So Eun.


Ji Hyo looked at the confused So Eun, and she easily understood what her question and her stare mean. She looked at Jin Hyuk and at Jong Kook before she looked at So Eun again to tell her, "Happy Birthday!" She bowed at So Eun and to the men before she decided to go out of the room. "Don't go." told Jin Hyuk. "I'll be the one to go." added Jin Hyuk. "Oppa.." called So Eun to Jin Hyuk, so the latter looked at his younger sister as he said, "So Eun-ah, I love Ji Hyo more than Jong Kook, but that doesn't mean that he loves her less."


Ji Hyo looked at the youngest member of the Kim family when she yelled at her older brothers in tears. She asked why they have fallen in love with the same woman, and why they should act like they aren't blood-related. Her frustration made the viewers and emcees feel sorry to her. "Must have been hard on her part to be torn between her two brothers who love the same woman." said Eric Nam, but Mi Sun added, "I feel sorry to Jae Rim because he has to console his older sister, who is so in love with his on-screen wife's older brother. 


Jin Hyuk looked at the blank Ji Hyo, who was just standing in disbelief. He tapped Ji Hyo's shoulder as he advised her, "You heard his words, right? I hope you two will be able to fix what you should fix, so there'll be less drama and conflicts." When he removed his hand on Ji Hyo's shoulder, he tried his best not to show his watery eyes. He turned around to see Jong Kook as he said, "You know that I'll always be in the line waiting for her, so take good care of her. Otherwise, I'll make sure that you'll realize that there's no such thing as forever."


Ji Hyo quickly ran to Jong Kook when her blankness disappeared. She helped him get up, and was crying when he pulled her closer to him. His tight hug made her cry more, so she moved her hands to give him back the hug that he's giving her. So Eun can just cry watching Ji Hyo and Jong Kook patching things up while seeing Jin Hyuk looking at them. Jin Hyuk saw her looking at him, so he mouthed the words, "Happy Birthday!" She was about to run towards Jin Hyuk, but he stopped her from doing so. He just waved at her, and left her sight.


"I-I'm sorry..." told Ji Hyo to Jong Kook, who's still hugging her tight. "I know it was so stupid of me to let you go like that, but I just did that because I feel sorry for Hye Kyo. It's not that I don't love you enough to fight for you or whatever, but I'm afraid that she'll die if I just  ---" her words were stopped when Jong Kook kissed her on the lips. She was surprised with the kiss, and when Jong Kook removed his lips on her lips to tell her he's also sorry, she closed her eyes to return the kiss when he kissed her back again.


"Aaaahhh!" screamed Jin Hyuk, who was in pain. He entered one of the rooms of the said hotel, and vented out his mixed emotions. He let go of his tears that were trying to roll down earlier. His continuous loud cry made someone hugged him from behind. "Don't look back." said a familiar voice when he tried to check who's hugging him. "The pain you're having right now is twice the pain I am feeling as of the moment." told Hye Kyo, who was also in pain hearing and knowing that there'll never be a chance between her and Jong Kook.


Hye Kyo closed her eyes as she hugged Jin Hyuk. Her tears are also streaming down her face. She smiled as she recalled, "If I have known that things will be like this, I should not have dumped you in the past." "Seeing Ji Hyo with Jong Kook pains me no end." told Jin Hyuk as he added, "But I'd rather live in pain than die with lies." Tears rolled down more on Hye Kyo's face as Jin Hyuk honestly added, "Hye Kyo-ah, there are still laws that you should abide even if you just want to be the bride, so you shouldn't let others cry even if you were to die."  


Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at each other. Jong Kook rubbed Ji Hyo's hand as he asked, "Did you hurt your knee?" Ji Hyo nodded as answer, so he asked, "Why didn't you cure it?" She smiled at him and answered, "Because my heart was hurting more than my knee." Jong Kook smiled at her, too, as he said, "I guess the feeling is mutual since I've been very hurt ever since you've chosen to not fight for me, for us." Ji Hyo put her head on his shoulder as she smilingly said, "Didn't I tell you that it's just temporary?"


"Do you think if I die everyone will be happy?" asked Hye Kyo to Jin Hyuk. Jin Hyuk looked at her as he wiped his tears, "Do you want to know why I got over your rejection easily? It's because you think the world revolves around you. You're a beautiful woman, you're rich, you're smart, so don't use your sickness as an excuse. You shouldn't insist someone, who doesn't love you, to love you. Because it is like you're offering your most beautiful portrait to a blind person. That will be useless. So move on, and act your age." advised Jin Hyuk.


There was an announcement that was heard by the six concerned individuals. Jin Hyuk and Hye Kyo looked at each other with lots of messages in their eyes after his advice, and the smile on Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's faces disappeared. So Eun bowed her head right away to apologize in advance. All six of them: Jong Kook, Ji Hyo, Jin Hyuk, Hye Kyo, So Eun, and Jae Rim, were in total confusion as to why the announcement has been made. The announcement was purposely mentioned on a loudspeaker so everyone can hear that:


"It has been decided by the company and the family of the couples to have Kim Jong Kook and Song Hye Kyo as well as Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo replace the couples Nam Goong Min-Hong Jin Young and Kim Yu Ra-Hong Jong Hyun for a special episode of "We Got Married". Thus, having Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim join them on an out-of-the-coutry trip for one special week."