The Meeting

Spoiler

"Hyung..." called Kwang Soo when he was blank for a while. "Are you okay?" Kwang Soo asked again. Jong Kook looked at him, and was surprised to see him. "Your mind wandered again, Hyung." he said. He has been used to Jong Kook thinking about any other things when he's with him. He knows that he's remembering all the bittersweet moments that he had with Song Ji Hyo.

"It has been two months." uttered Jong Kook. "It has been two months since Ji Hyo and I have part ways." he added. Kwang Soo stared at the sad man, and was affected when he murmured, "But my mind and my heart have been with her until now." Jong Kook looked at him as he asked, "Am I really not worth fighting for?" He wanted to cheer Jong Kook up, but Jong Kook stood up from where he's sitting. "Let's go." said Jong Kook as he tries to walk out of the coffee shop.

During the two months that they were apart, she has been with Jin Hyuk from time to time. She feels sorry that she can no longer return the love that Jin Hyuk is giving her, but she feels thankful to the man for he said that she doesn't need to reciprocate it. Her, being with him even as a friend, is already enough for Jin Hyuk. Speaking of Jin Hyuk, he's calling her over the phone now.

She picked up the call to ask what's wrong, and she's in denial when he heard his message. "W-what?" she asked trying to confirm whether she has heard it right. When Jin Hyuk repeated the words that he said over the phone, her disbelief was shown on her face. "I-is she crazy?" she asked. When Jin Hyuk ended the call, Jae Suk, who was just beside her asked what the call was about.

"What?" Jae Suk exclaimed upon hearing the news. "Are you trying to say that Hye Kyo wants you to be the maid-of-honor?" he repeated. She nodded her head as a reply. Jae Suk shakes his head multiple times as he uttered, "Is she that desperate?" Ji Hyo just sighed before she said, "It's okay, Jae Suk oppa. I will just have to walk down the aisle..." she stopped as she realized that she could have been the bride, and it was enough for Jae Suk to know what she's thinking.

"Are you out of your mind?" asked Jong Kook when Hye Kyo told him that she just asked Jin Hyuk to ask Ji Hyo to be the maid-of-honor of their upcoming wedding. Hye Kyo smiled at him and answered, "I think I am." Hye Kyo ended the call, and Jong Kook was trying not to show his frustration. "What's the matter, Hyung?" asked Kwang Soo. "Who called you?" added the young man. "Kwang Soo-yah, Ji Hyo and I will meet again soon." he then told his close friend.

The day for Jong Kook and Ji Hyo to meet each other again has finally arrived. It has been two months and two weeks that they weren't able to communicate with each other, and both of them have been very curious on each other's condition. People, who have learned that Jong Kook and Hye Kyo will have their wedding rehearsal, were in awe when they saw lots of familiar faces. They cheered a lot when Jong Kook came out of the car with Kwang Soo.

Jin Hyuk was welcomed with a loud cheer as well. The cheer became louder when he assisted Ji Hyo, who was getting down of his car. The hotel's door was open, so everyone inside the hall can see the reason why the fans are cheering that loud. Jong Kook has his eyes focused on Jin Hyuk and Ji Hyo. "Hyung, cameras are rolling." told Kwang Soo, who will also be a part of the wedding. Their wedding rehearsal is actually recorded per request of Kim Sang Joong and Song Kang Ho.

Ji Hyo smiled at Jin Hyuk when he assisted her on getting down. She is actually having a hard time to move comfortably since she's wearing heels. Jin Hyuk told her that she can hold onto his arms, so she won't trip. She decided to accept his offer, and smilingly put her arms on his arm which made the fans envious of her. That scene didn't pass Jong Kook's eyes, and as he saw Ji Hyo's heels, he was reminded of how he fell in love with her at first sight.

Another car arrived, and this time, it's Hye Kyo's car. People were so amazed at her natural beauty. Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk entered the hall, and she saw Jong Kook looking at her. He was smiling at her as if nothing happened, and so she decided to smile back. Only Gods knows how she has been yearning and missing him all the time. "What took you so long? I have been missing you... -" She wanted to walk forward real fast to give him a hug, but was taken aback when she heard him finished his greeting with, "Hye Kyo-ya".