The Name

Spoiler


Song Ji Hyo has arrived home, and was still wide awake when she thought of her interaction with Kim Jong Kook. She couldn't believe that everything is going well between the two of them. It was never her intention to fall in love with him while she's still in a relationship with Choi Jin Hyuk. She thought that Jin Hyuk would be her first and last love, however, it turned out that Jin Hyuk was her first love, and she could feel that Jong Kook will definitely her last love. She blinked when she heard a loud knock on her bedroom door. 

She opened it quickly, and saw Jae Suk and Suk Jin. They smiled at her, and she smiled back. It didn't take her a while to get out of the room to talk with the two elders. They are now at the round table in the backyard. "I made you some coffee." told Jae Suk. "Thank you, Jae Suk oppa." she said with a smile. Her smile isn't leaving her face so Suk Jin asked her directly, "Are you that happy with Kim Jong Kook-ssi?" She nodded as a reply. "I thought I would never be this happy anymore." she then uttered. 

Kim Jong Kook is now with his family after sending Ji Hyo back home. His father, mother, and younger sister were all waiting for him to have a talk about his upcoming marriage with Song Kang Ho's daughter. He smiled big time when his parents mentioned that they have approved of him getting married on Christmas Day next year. "Your Christmas must have been very merry." commented his father, Sang Joong. "It's all because of you, Dad. Thank you. You just don't know how happy I am because of you, and your connection." said Jong Kook sincerely much to the surprise of Sang Joong, Hee Ae, and So Eun.

"I can't even describe how happy I am right now." said she when asked by Suk Jin. "I can say that I have never been this happy with Jin Hyuk-ssi when we were still together." she added. "Ji Hyo-ya, there's no sense comparing those two." reminded Jae Suk. "I know." she then said. "I feel really guilty because of the hurt I have given Jin Hyuk-ssi, but I just can't be happy and contented when there's Kim Jong Kook who made me feel so satisfied." she admitted as she enigmatically added, "What I fear right now is the fact that Jong Kook and I barely know each other. This is like having a right love at the wrong time, and there's only time and love that we can have." 

Christmas has passed, and it's now the third day after Christmas. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are together once again. Jong Kook assisted her on his car as he mentioned, "I was supposed to show this to you last Christmas but we have been so busy." She shook her head a little as she said, "It's okay, don't worry." Jong Kook smiled at her and said, "It maybe too late to give you that but I hope that it could make you happy. This is the first time that I am doing this so my heart is kinda crazy right now." Both of them smiled at his cute mushy act.

Ji Hyo, who is wearing a blindfold, carefully stepped out of the car. Jong Kook was there to assist her, and she doesn't know why she's so comfortable with him. She knows it's a good thing, however, she also knows that there are consequences that she must take. Jong Kook removed the blindfold and she was taken aback at what she's seeing. It's a big apartment. She looked at Jong Kook, who was smiling widely at her. "This is my Christmas present. A place, where our present and future time together, will be present." he then said sweetly.

Jong Kook was surprised when Ji Hyo suddenly cried. "What's wrong?" he asked. Ji Hyo hugged him tightly as she said, "I'm just so overwhelmed to have you by my side. I never knew I could be loved like this." Jong Kook smiled a little as he felt the warmth of Ji Hyo's hug. He patted her head as he said, "Of course, you won't feel loved this much before. You haven't met me before, and now that you have found me, you should always be prepared to be overwhelmed. This is just a part of the beginning of this loving feeling of mine."

Ji Hyo looked up to see Jong Kook's sincere face. She smiled at him as she uttered, "Don't say words that you don't mean because I might believe it." He smiled at her as he affirmed, "Believe it or not, that's the truth. I know that when I found you, it's once in a lifetime. And I'll be using that lifetime to love you, and make you feel loved - the way you deserve it." With the loving words Jong Kook has told her, she knows that it's just right to swoop in for a light kiss. She kissed Jong Kook as a sign of showing her gratitude, but he was quick to catch her lips.

Jong Kook got lost when Ji Hyo gave him a light kiss. He held her close to him as he caught her lips. She didn't even mind his reply since she reciprocated the kiss. Their light kisses gave them fluttering feelings that they have forgotten the world as they continued to kiss passionately. Jong Kook pulled her closer to him making her feel the little man inside him getting awake. She put her hand on his nape, and didn't stop returning the kisses that he's giving her. Both of them haven't stopped kissing each other until her phone started ringing.

Ji Hyo's face turned red when she realized that she was momentarily lost in space. She looked at Jong Kook, and saw how his face turned bright red as well. He gave her a light kiss on the lips for the nth time as he reminded her to answer her incoming phone call. She smiled at his man, and was still smiling when she answered the unknown caller. "Hello!" she greeted. It took seven seconds for the person on the other line to respond. Her smile disappeared upon realizing that the day that she fears the most has finally arrived. She looked at Kim Jong Kook in suprise as soon as the person, on the other line, greeted her back with, "It has been a while..." and ended it with, "Sung Im."