The Confession

Spoiler

Kim Jong Kook looked at Song Ji Hyo when she asked him a question. He smiled as he replied, "Even if there is, there won't be any chance that you'll be his." She continued to walk, leaving him behind. However, he was quick to tail her. When Ji Hyo got tired, she sat on one of the benches at the park. He slowly moved near the woman, and sat beside her. She looked at him before she asked, "Until when can you be that persistent?" He smiled because her question seemed to have given him a very positive vibe.

She smiled a little when she heard his answer. He told her, "Until you see a train sailing on a sea." She smiled more upon realizing the ridiculous response of the man. "Look here, Kim Jong Kook-ssi, do you think I'll take your response seriously?" she asked. "Aren't you taking it seriously now?" Jong Kook answered back. She was left speechless after that, however, he didn't make her feel bad as he winked at her and said, "Whether my answer is for real or not, I just hope that you know that all my feelings for you are sincere."

He stood up when Ji Hyo stood up. She sighed as she recalled her relationship with Choi Jin Hyuk. She stared at Kim Jong Kook, and sincerely smiled at him. "The thing is, I don't trust love anymore. Because it never lasts." she then said honestly. Jong Kook looked at her and said, "But love isn't responsible for it." He then reminded her, "It's the lover, not the love." She was amazed at how the man has answers to everything. "You sure know a lot of answers to questions." she commented. "It would have been better if I know your answer to the question of my heart, too." Jong Kook then told her as he smiled cutely. 

Yoo Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin were waiting at the backyard for Ji Hyo's arrival. They quickly opened the door to welcome her back, however, the two old men were surprised when they saw a familiar man. It's Choi Jin Hyuk. The three of them bowed at the same time upon seeing each other. "What brings you here?" asked Jae Suk. "Is she inside? I need to talk to her." he then said referring to his woman. "She went out to get some air." Suk Jin answered. "She's too stressed about everything that's happening that's why she's out." added Jae Suk.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were laughing when they talked about a certain brain teaser. Jong Kook asked, "Mary's father has five daughters, Na Na, Ne Ne, Ni Ni, No No, __. What is the name of the fifth daughter?" When Ji Hyo answered "Nu Nu", he patted her head as he said, "You got caught." He didn't realize that Ji Hyo's face turned red not because of her wrong answer, but because of the sudden thumping of her heart that she felt. Jong Kook then revealed the answer by saying, "It's Mary. If you listened at the first word, you could have guessed it right."

"Oppa!" shouted Ji Hyo upon seeing Jae Suk and Suk Jin outside their house. Both men were surprised at her sudden call. They were more surprised upon seeing Kim Jong Kook. The two men bowed at the muscular man, who gave them a respectful bow in return. "Is there something wrong?" asked Ji Hyo when she saw how the two men's eyes moved too much. Before one of the men can answer, Jin Hyuk came out from the house making the situation very awkward for all of them. Jin Hyuk stared at Ji Hyo, then glared at Jong Kook.

"Jin Hyuk-ssi... - - " she called his name formally. Jin Hyuk's heart pierced a lot when she heard him call in a formal manner. He tried to control the pain by smiling a little as he asked her to talk to him for a while. Ji Hyo then nodded at him as she said, "Sure. I think you and I really need to talk." Jin Hyuk's heart raced too much hearing the tone of Ji Hyo's voice. He knows the tone is much different now. When he was about to walk with Ji Hyo, Jong Kook then suddenly asked, "Choi Jin Hyuk-ssi, what do you think are you doing now?"

Jong Kook was burning in anger when Jin Hyuk didn't answer his question. He got angrier when he saw him put his hand on Ji Hyo's waist. He was about to follow the two, but Suk Jin stopped him when he said, "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, let those two clear things that they need to clear." Jong Kook, however, mentioned, "But Ji Hyo-ssi is my fiancee." Suk Jin smiled at him as he reminded of him of a fact, "But it is not you whom she's committed to." Jae Suk elbowed Suk Jin as a sign to never utter such things again, and it didn't pass his sight.

Ji Hyo removed Jin Hyuk's hand on her waist when the two of them are now unseen from the others. Ji Hyo looked at Jin Hyuk, who hugged her so tight as he said, "I miss you." She doesn't know why her hands are so numb to reciprocate the man's sudden hug. "I miss you." he repeated. She could feel the warmth in her eyes. She knows tears will soon fall if Jin Hyuk will say something more. "I miss you." uttered Jin Hyuk for the third time which made her tears streamed down her face after he added the words, "I'm sorry."

Jong Kook bowed at the two men as he confessed, "I may not be the one she's committed to, but I am a man, who is very committed to her. May it be on this fixed marriage or not. I hope you two won't detest me. I only have sincere intentions towards Song Ji Hyo-ssi." On the other hand, Jin Hyuk's tight hug even became tighter and his tears have fallen down from his face when she started saying what's in her heart, "I'm sorry, too, but it's too late for you to apologize. When you denied me little by little, my feelings have started to be gone, and have started to fall for that man, called Kim Jong Kook, - -" as her tears rolled down a lot when she confessed, "little by little."