The Clearing

Spoiler

"What is this?" asked Ji Hyo by mouthing her words while looking at Jong Kook. Both of them don't mind the camera lights. She could just see Jong Kook smiling happily and sweetly while returning her look. She felt so overwhelmed with the gesture, but she couldn't help but shed tears when Jong Kook continued to talk. "Ji Hyo and I have been through a lot, but there was never a time that I felt so sick and tired of loving her. Those challenges we've been through has been making me realized just how much she means to me."

The press people, who were there to witness the declaration of Jong Kook's relationship with Ji Hyo, felt so touched with the famous celebrity's gesture. Gary, who is so happy to see how Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have finally revealed their relationship in public, was surprised when he received a phone call from someone. He looked at the couple, and his smile disappeared. "How could that be? I heard she already let go?" asked Gary to the person, but the person whom he's talking to answered him that that what's he thought, too.

Jong Kook's confession has made it online. As of the moment, his name and Ji Hyo's name are on top of the most searched names on Naver - their country's leading internet site. However, the latest episode of "We Got Married" have them all confused. Today's episode should have shown Hye Kyo telling Jong Kook that she's letting Jong Kook go, so he could freely be in love and in a relationship with Song Ji Hyo, but that scene was never seen. In fact, it was the total opposite of that scene - it's Hye Kyo looking forward to their wedding.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo weren't aware of the situation, so Gary took the floor by addressing the issue, "Jong Kook-ssi, there's a wide speculation that you have been two-timing ladies. The recent episode of one show showed that you were with Song Hye Kyo-ssi and you two were discussing about your upcoming wedding. Could you explain what's going on?" Gary saw the confusion on the couple's faces, so he tried to look for the latest episode on his phone. He forwarded it to the scene where Jong Kook and Hye Kyo were talking.

Ji Hyo felt like the sweet moment was taken away from her because of Hye Kyo. She got so annoyed thinking that there was no truth in Hye Kyo's words. She left the restaurant which made the people inside think that she felt betrayed. She stopped a cab, and asked the driver to drive her to the residence of the Songs. She has had enough. She felt like everything about her life has been running unwell because she keeps thinking of how Hye Kyo will feel well, but she realized that Hye Kyo is just a selfish woman.

Jae Suk and Suk Jin looked at the confused Jong Kook. They shook their head as they realized that the complication of being involved with him might make the matters worse for Ji Hyo. They stepped out of the restaurant, and tried to think where Ji Hyo might have gone. Then they remembered how Ji Hyo's mood changed when Hye Kyo's name was brought up again. They know Ji Hyo is now fed up, so there's a high chance that she will now confront Hye Kyo. "Hyung, I hope Ji Hyo won't be that irrational because of love."

Ji Hyo is now in front of the house of the Song family. She rang the doorbell, and the door was opened by the family's security guard. "Long time, no see." greeted the guard, but she was so annoyed that she failed to greet the said guard. She headed towards where Hye Kyo is, and was surprised when she was welcomed by Kang Ho and Yeon Su. "What brings you here?" Kang Ho asked. "I'm here to talk with your daughter." she answered in a serious tone. "What for?" asked Yeon Su. "To remind her of her spot." she answered again.

Jong Kook looked at Gary upon hearing the question. "I guess I really have to be honest then." he said. He smiled as he thought of the consequences that he might face with his revelation, but he didn't think that long for he just wants to settle down everything. He's tired of getting around the bushes, and he's being impatient of how his relationship with Ji Hyo isn't going smoothly. He looked at Gary and smiled as he said: "To be honest..." he stopped as he looked at the people around him.

Kang Ho told her that she should just talk to Hye Kyo next time since Hye Kyo isn't feeling well. However, she was too tired of hearing excuses from the family, so she said, "If she won't talk with me today, I won't hold back my feelings anymore." Yeon Su shook her head and said, "Don't say things when you're mad, Ji Hyo-yah. It will be hard to forget and you might end up with regret." She smiled bitterly when she told the woman, "You can just easily say that because I am not your daughter."

Jin Hyuk hurriedly called So Eun when the news of Jong Kook's sudden confession broke out. So Eun answered the call while watching the scenes with Jae Rim, and Jae Rim answered a phone call from his mother. The two excused themselves as they headed out apart. Jong Kook, who is still smiling while confessing, told the viewers, "Song Hye Kyo was supposed to be my bride, however, a woman pretended to be my soon-to-be wife, and I fell in love with her at first sight. Song Hye Kyo isn't really the one I want to marry - it's Song Ji Hyo."