The Match

Spoiler

Kim Jong Kook has been contemplating for a long time whether he'll go back to the restaurant. He doesn't know why he feels so strange about himself today but Song Ji Hyo's wounded knee crossed his mind. "Joon Hyuk-ah, let's go back to the restaurant." he told his driver. "As you wish." Joon Hyuk then gladly obliged. "Do you think she is still there?" he asked Joon Hyuk. "We looked for her earlier but she was no longer there so I am not sure whether Ms. Song Ji Hyo is still there." Joon Hyuk answered honestly. "Why don't you give her a call?" advised Joon Hyuk.

Song Ji Hyo smiled widely as she sees how popular her boyfriend is. She knows that it has always been Choi Jin Hyuk's dream to be a popular star, and now that he's slowly making his dream come true, she couldn't be any more proud and happier. Choi Jin Hyuk smiled at her and gave her a signal to just go to his car so people won't see them together and create a ruckus. She nodded at her boyfriend in an understanding manner, however, when she stood up, the pain on her knee, troubled her once again. She bit her lower lip to ease the pain but she failed. 

Kim Jong Kook looked at Joon Hyuk when he asked him why shouldn't he just call the woman so he won't have a hard time looking for her. He was honest enough to say that he doesn't know her number. "The next time you see Ms. Song Ji Hyo, make sure to get her number so you can easily trace where she is." advised Joon Hyuk. "Nowadays, mobile phones can easily locate the people whom you want to track." Joon Hyuk added. "Why would I? I am not  a stalker." he answered. Lee Joon Hyuk just smiled at how Kim Jong Kook responded. 

Song Ji Hyo stumbled once again when she forced herself to walk properly. Good thing, the people inside the restaurant are getting crazy over her boyfriend so no one saw her. However, when her eyes met Jin Hyuk's eyes, she knew that he saw her in another embarrassing scene. Jin Hyuk hurried over to get close to her but she's aware that if he'll help her, rumors about him might spread and his dream to become a big star might shatter, so she shook her head as a sign for Choi Jin Hyuk to never come near her. When Jin Hyuk stopped, she smiled sweetly.

Kim Jong Kook's phone started ringing when he was about to say something to Joon Hyuk. It's his sister, So Eun. "Oh, Seo Eun-ah, why?" he asked. "What do you mean by your driver isn't there yet?" he asked worriedly. "That's terrible. He had a stomachache along the way? Is he okay?" he then asked to his sister. "Okay! Don't worry, Joon Hyuk-ah will be there. I'll send him to you so he can drive you to where you'll be going. Be kind to him, okay?" he then said before he hung up the phone. "Please return to the house first. My sister needs a driver." he ordered.

Song Ji Hyo tried to stand up again, however, she doesn't know why she feels like all her strengths have been lost when she tripped earlier. She knows that she's having a hard time walking in heels but she has totally forgotten about it when she thought of her meeting with her boyfriend. And now that her boyfriend is so close to her, she feels very distant. She feels like her boyfriend has become a distant star whom she can only view and adore from afar. In her mind it feels like something is already missing, but in her heart, she knows that she's not complaining.

Kim Jong Kook handed Lee Joon Hyuk some money for him to ride a cab. His younger sister has to attend a new variety show but she couldn't go there without a driver so he lent her his driver. "Please take care of So Eun. Don't let her be too close with other men." he requested to Joon Hyuk, as a protective older brother he can be. When Joon Hyuk gave him a bow, he went out of the car's backseat to transfer to the driver's seat. He drove his black car back to the restaurant again, and he just needed fifteen minutes to be back to where he was earlier.

Song Ji Hyo was so surprised that the number of people in the restaurant has been doubled upon hearing the news that her handsome Choi Jin Hyuk is in the said place. She was more surprised when Choi Jin Hyuk appeared in front of her and carried her back to the chair where she was sitting on almost an hour and a half minutes ago. Jin Hyuk's sudden act made her remember her soon-to-be husband. "Are you okay?" asked Jin Hyuk after letting her sit down. Before she could even answer, people are already taking pictures of them together.

Kim Jong Kook is now standing behind the glass restaurant. He can see a lot of people chanting and cheering so he's guessing that someone so famous has entered the said restaurant without reservation. He can see how chaotic the place outside is. He smiled when he remembered that it's really good that his family knows how to make private reservations. Who would have thought that four celebrities were inside the same restaurant earlier? His eyes wandered until they landed on the woman's figure, who is busy smiling and looking in the eyes of the man in front of her. One glance, and he knows that, that man is the man whom they were talking about earlier.

Song Ji Hyo looked at Choi Jin Hyuk when someone asked her boyfriend without hesitation. "Jin Hyuk oppa, is she your girlfriend?" one of the fans outside asked. Jin Hyuk looked at her as well. She tried to smile as she understood what his eyes were saying. Jin Hyuk smiled at her as he looked at the fan who asked the question. "No, she isn't." Jin Hyuk denied. She forced another smile again so the pain won't show to everyone who's been so curious looking at them. Jin Hyuk stood up and assisted her to stand up to her astonishment. "Let's get out of here." he told her.

"Wow! You two are so good together, Jin Hyuk oppa!" one of the fans shouted when she saw how Jin Hyuk is taking care of Ji Hyo. "Don't deny that she's your girlfriend if she is." adviced by the fan as she took pictures of them. "I told you she isn't." Jin Hyuk said in a defensive way. Ji Hyo's heart felt like it'll break but much to her and everyone's surprise, another celebrity walked in. He entered at the side door, and people who were chanting Jin Hyuk's name started to take pictures of him.

Kim Jong Kook noticed how Song Ji Hyo feels so pressured in front of the many people and the man behind her. He couldn't see the face of the man yet since his back is the one facing him all the time. He decided to help her by forgetting his celebrity image as he stepped inside the restaurant. Jong Kook pulled Ji Hyo next to him. However, his smile disappeared when the man, whose back is still facing him, pulled Ji Hyo back to him. "What do you think are you doing?" asked Jin Hyuk whose voice has obviously raised a tone. 

Song Ji Hyo can only give a blank expression when her right arm was pulled by Kim Jong Kook while her left arm was pulled by Choi Jin Hyuk. She has been pulled twice, and she's starting to be confused about what exactly is going on. But then, Kim Jong Kook's smile disappeared when Song Ji Hyo's boyfriend faced him. The men stared at each other without saying anything until Choi Jin Hyuk uttered a warning in a not-so-loud voice, "Let go of my girlfriend." Kim Jong Kook grinned at the rising actor while still looking at Jin Hyuk's eyes as he returned the warning, "If you let go of my fiancee."