The Broadcast

Spoiler

Song Ji Hyo's heartbeat is racing fast. She feels like she'll melt anytime soon because of the eyes that are looking at her. Jong Kook took her hand and assisted her to be inside the restaurant. The restaurant is where the two of them first saw each other. She knows that both Jong Kook and her think that the said restaurant is way special for the two of them.

Jong Kook was all smile when he pulled a chair for Ji Hyo to sit on. His happy mood and his sweet gesture didn't pass the eyes of the five men. "Is everyone in?" he asked all of a sudden. He looked at the five familiar men, and all of them nodded at him at the same time. Suk Jin, Jae Suk, Kwang Soo, Ha Ha, and Gary smiled at him when he happily smiled at them.

"Hyung, you have no idea how hard it was for me to gather them around at this time." whined Kwang Soo. "Thank you, Kwang Soo-ya." he said. Kwang Soo's whining stopped when he saw the sincerity of Jong Kook's thank you message. He looked at Ha Ha feeling embarrassed, and so Ha Ha just laughed in silence. "Hyung, Gary hyung will definitely be the answer to your question."

Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook when she heard Ha Ha's words. Jong Kook was not looking at her, so she got more and more confused. She looked at Suk Jin and Jae Suk, but neither of them is looking at her. "O-oppa..." she called in a whisper-like tone. "O-oppa..." she called in a soft tone again. She's getting annoyed at how the men are ignoring her, but she tried to stay composed.

It has been almost two hours since the men are neglecting her presence. They were just talking without her being involved in their conversation. She doesn't know why when everything between her and Jong Kook got back to normal, his way of communicating with her has changed. She felt like she had had enough, so she told them, "Please excuse me. I will just go to the ladies room." 

No one bothered to answer her to her dismay, so she just went to the ladies room with an annoyed expression on her face. She's now inside the ladies room and was looking sadly at the mirror. She doesn't want Jong Kook to see her frowning over his unusual treatment, so she closed her eyes and looked up. She let her eyes closed for a couple of minutes, and when she felt better, she opened her eyes, and decided to go back to where the men are.

She was surprised when flashes of cameras almost blinded her. She then saw how the tables were connected, and so the restaurant looks like a place where a press conference can be held. And she just realized that Jong Kook is indeed having a press conference when she saw how everyone at the restaurant positioned themselves into their own reality roles.

Jong Kook smiled at her when he saw her looking at him in a very surprised reaction. He knew that Ji Hyo became upset because he didn't look after her after they went out of the MBC Studio. The said studio is where "We Got Married" scenes are being edited and watched. He didn't mean it the wrong way because he just wanted to surprise Ji Hyo with this kind of announcement.

The show "We Got Married", where his scenes with Hye Kyo will actually be televised now, made him do this before scandals of them four become the talk of the town, he would like to address the issue by doing the fast press conference. Gary, who's a close friend of Ha Ha, happens to be the most familiar paparazzo that he knows, so he asked him to help him out on revealing his true relationship status with Song Ji Hyo.

"I hate how I can't imagine anything with anyone else because I imagined it all with you." Ji Hyo's big eyes are not leaving his, so he smiled at him sweetly as he announced, "I am having this press conference to announce to the whole wild world, that that imperfect-yet-perfect woman standing there, named Song Ji Hyo, is the one and only woman in the world whom I will be married to." He saw how touched Ji Hyo was, and he wanted to run to her to give her a kiss and a hug when he happily declared, "I do love nothing in the world so much as you."