The Change

Spoiler

Ji Hyo, Jin Hyuk, So Eun, and Jae Rim were surprised with the words that came out from Hye Kyo's mouth. They couldn't believe that she will just let go of Jong Kook easily. They all looked at her to check whether she's sincere with what she said on the video. Hye Kyo looked at them and smiled when she asked, "I'm not that hateful, aren't I?" The five of them, including Jong Kook, looked at her when she stood up and stepped out of the room.

"What did she eat?" asked Jin Hyuk, who was still surprised with what he heard. Jong Kook looked at him and smiled as he said, "She remembered your words. She said that there was nothing to grab, so she let go. Like how you told her." Jin Hyuk felt like the world stopped when he saw Jong Kook smiling at him, so he returned the smile as he replied, "Refusing to let go of things that make us sad is really bad. So, knowing that you two can have a peaceful life now makes me glad." 

Jong Kook looked at Jin Hyuk, who was about to go out of the room. "Choi Jin Hyuk -- " he called. The four people were surprised more when they heard Jong Kook called Jin Hyuk softly for the first time. The day is not yet over, but they have been very surprised non-stop. Jin Hyuk stopped for a moment as he turned around to look at Jong Kook. Jong Kook smiled at Jin Hyuk for the second time as he uttered the words, "Thank you."

Ji Hyo caught Jin Hyuk looking at her, so she hesitantly smiled at him. He smiled at her big time, and continued his steps outside the room. Ji Hyo looked back at Jong Kook, so Jae Rim and So Eun decided to excuse themselves for them to have time. Jong Kook welcomed Ji Hyo with a warm hug, so she received it in a much warmer way. "I can't believe this is happening." she commented.

"That was brave of you." told Jin Hyuk to Hye Kyo, who was just standing outside. Hye Kyo looked at him as she moved closer to him. Jin Hyuk, who was also standing, was a bit taken aback when Hye Kyo stood in front of him and placed her head on his shoulder. "I know what I did was the right thing to do, but how come I'm feeling wronged? I feel like a part of me is broken into many parts."

Jae Rim hugged So Eun happily as they released their worries away. "I have never thought that your sister can do that." told So Eun. "My sister is only human. I know she's reflecting by now." answered Jae Rim. "But I am much happier because my brothers have talked warmly today." murmured So Eun. Jae Rim held her hand as he said, "The wind is so nice. It's too good to be true. There's really happiness in the wind now, So Eun-ah." 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo held hands as they bowed in front of the staffs and crews of "We Got Married". They went to the exit door with a much lesser baggage. They saw Jin Hyuk and Hye Kyo consoling each other, so he told Ji Hyo, "Maybe love will lead those two back." Ji Hyo smiled and told him, "If the love they have for each other will be as strong as ours, it will definitely lead them back."

Ji Hyo, who can't control her happiness, called Jae Suk and Suk Jin. The two older men answered, and they were so happy to hear the news. Because she was so happy, she invited them to come over to have dinner with her and Jong Kook. Both men agreed, so they decided to just see one another at the restaurant. When she ended the call, she saw Jong Kook talking with someone seriously over the phone.

Jong Kook stopped her from walking towards him. She freezed upon seeing the gesture, but was curious why Jong Kook's behavior over the phone was so weird. When Jong Kook ended the long conversation, she asked, "Who were you talking with?" Jong Kook didn't answer directly when he just said, "It's nothing. Don't mind it too much." She felt disregarded, however, she still gave him her hand when he asked for it when they left the said venue.

Ji Hyo was so worried that Jae Suk and Suk Jin have been waiting for such a long time already. She doesn't know why Jong Kook took her to the coffee shop, so he could continue with the conversation earlier. She sighed upon knowing that there's going to be another issue between them. She didn't smile when Jong Kook told her that they will now go to the restaurant. But when they arrived at the restaurant, she was surprised to see five familiar men looking at them.