The Conversations

Spoiler


Jong Kook shook his head when Jin Hyuk asked him whether he's taking him for a fool. "I have given up Song Ji Hyo once, and I'll never ever do that again if I will have a chance." said Jin Hyuk. He was about to say something to the man, however, his phone suddenly rings. When he reached out for his phone, Jin Hyuk grabbed the opportunity to walk out of the coffee shop. He sighed seeing the back of Jin Hyuk, and his forehead scrunched when he saw an anonymous number calling him. He answered the call, and was completely surprised.

Ji Hyo, on the other hand, was still talking with her family. Jae Suk and Suk Jin are the ones whom she considers the closest to her heart. She knows that even though Jong Kook is on top of the list in her heart, the two older men will also remain very special to her. The two men reminded her of the agreement that she had with their boss, Song Kang Ho. "There's no contract, Oppa." she said. "But you gave him your words." told Suk Jin, who was also there when Kang Ho talked to her a year ago. "That's much stronger than a contract." he added.  

"Isn't that your older brother?" asked Jae Rim to So Eun when they were getting ready for the filming of "We Got Married". Their filming location was just across the restaurant where Jong Kook headed. The virtual couple, who's preparing for their shoot by putting their lapels on, has seen him went to the said place, and they were surprised to see his older sister coming in after her older brother. The young reel couple looked at each other and asked the same question at the same time, "Why are they together?" Their eyes are filled with questions, but neither of them knows the answer. 

"Why aren't you guilty of being guilty?" asked Jae Suk, who can relate with her dillema since he was also with her and Suk Jin during the time that she was being asked by Kang Ho to pretend as his daughter. She smiled sadly at him, looked at Suk Jin, and answered, "I guess my love over Jong Kook is way deeper than the pity I have for Hye Kyo-ssi." "Pity?" asked Suk Jin all of a sudden. She was surprised with what has said, so she tried to divert the attention by saying, "It's a pity because when there's nothing else to hate, she came back too late."

Song Hye Kyo smiled at him when she saw him sitting on one of the couches already. "You're here." she told him. "Didn't you see me outside that's why you came inside right away?" he asked without smiling. Hye Kyo smiled at him again as she said, "Do you know that you look so cool when you're angry?" He then gave her a forced smile as he asked, "What do you want to tell me?" Hye Kyo's smile became invisible when he obviously smiled to piss her. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, although it's you, whom I'll marry, I want you to know that I really hate your honesty." she then bravely aired her thoughts to him.

"Why is Oppa smiling to your Noona?" asked So Eun, who was confused when she saw Jong Kook smiling from afar. Jae Rim looked at her and asked, "So Eun-ah, don't you like my sister to marry your brother?" So Eun looked at him and asked, "If you were in my shoes, do you think you'll like that situation?" She then commented, "But knowing how powerful your father is, I doubt that Oppa's wedding to your older sister can still be stopped." Both of them worriedly looked at each other when they realized something - their lapels have been on.

"Since when did you fall in love with Kim Jong Kook-ssi?" curious Jae Suk asked. She smiled trying to remember the time that she saw him force down his smile when she tripped at the restaurant before. "President Kang Ho said that for Jong Kook to fall in love with me, I should make him smile. But everytime he smiles at me, I'm the one who falls in love." she then answered. "Oppa, what should I do? I don't think I can keep up with the agreement anymore." she then asked them in a very concerned way. "Then we should leave this place." answered Suk Jin.

"Oppa..." she called softly when she heard Suk Jin's words. "You know that we can't." she added. Suk Jin smiled at her and asked, "Why can't we? Because of Jae Suk and I's insurance?" She was blank at the moment she heard his direct question. "Ji Hyo-ya, we aren't that poor. Your Jae Suk oppa and I have saved money since then." he told her with a smile. She shook her head, however, Jae Suk tapped her shoulder as he assured her with a smile, "Leaving this place is the best way for you to continue being with Jong Kook's embrace." 

So Eun and Jae Rim's eyes grew wide as the staffs, of the show they are in, went crazy over the fact that So Eun's famous brother, Kim Jong Kook, is now across their filming site with his soon-to-be wife. They were able to get the information when they were checking the lapels of the virtual couple while they are being recorded by the cameramen. Jae Rim saw So Eun's face, and he can say that she's already turning pale because of guilty feelings. They know that it is just a day or two that the rumor about their respective siblings will spread. "So Eun-ah, whether you like it or not, whatever happens, happens. So, what's meant to happen, will happen." he said trying to cheer the young woman.

Jong Kook stared at Hye Kyo when she told him that she really hates his honesty. Hye Kyo was about to react, but he stopped her from talking when put his index finger on air. He reminded her of a quote, "You cannot convince people to love you. That's an absolute rule. No one will ever give you love because you want him or her to give it. Real love moves freely in both directions." Hye Kyo was so surprised and was even more surprised when he gave her a taste of how honest he can be, "Don't waste your time on me. Because to be fair, I don't like your lies. Just like the way you dislike my - -", he stopped midway and looked at her eyes as he added the next words in a pressed tone, "honesty."