The Entanglement

Spoiler


A few hours after his meeting with Song Hye Kyo, he and his younger sister have been sitting in the living room. So Eun kept on walking back and forth, and he's starting to get dizzy, so he asked, "Is there any problem?" So Eun was startled when he spoke, so she quickly meet his gaze to apologize. "Oppa, I'm sorry." told So Eun. "For what?" he asked curiosly. So Eun stuck out the tip of her tongue due to nervousness, so he calmed her by asking the question again in a calm tone, "Is there any problem?"

"Yoboseyo (Hello!) Who are -- " he said without even finishing his sentence. The person, on the other line, has introduced himself as Kim Jong Kook. And that is already enough for him to know the reason why his virtual wife's older brother is calling him. It definitely concerns his older sister, and the issues that will be brought up soon because of their carelessness. "Yes, I'll be there quick." he answered as Jong Kook told him to meet him and So Eun at Ha Ha's restaurant.

Ji Hyo's head was still down when Kang Ho started talking with her. He reminded her about their agreement, and how she convinced him that she will definitely know where she stands when the right time comes. Ji Hyo was with Suk Jin and Jae Suk when their boss talked to her. "Kang Ho-ssi..." called Suk Jin, who can no longer tolerate Kang Ho's control over Ji Hyo. "Suk Jin-ssi, you must have known that this one started because of you." told Kang Ho. "Kang Ho-ssi, don't be like that to Suk Jin hyung. You have to remember that it's your family who asked for that silly favor." told Jae Suk, who's easily getting annoyed lately.

Jae Rim gave him a bow when he saw him. He noticed that So Eun and Jae Rim exchanged glances, and so he coughed. The young ones looked at him as he asked, "So are you saying that there'll be rumors about me and your older sister?" Both of them nodded as a reply. "You must ask your Dad to stop the said rumors then." he told Jae Rim calmly. "But how to?" asked Jae Rim. He then answered as he confessed, "It's not my problem anymore. Your family has made a big mistake on allowing Ji Hyo to act like your sister. I can no longer live without her now." 

Ji Hyo suddenly lifted her head when Kang Ho's wife, Oh Yeon Su, joined the four of them. Yeon Su smiled at her, and she knows that it's her smile that she can't dare to lose. It has been a while since they have been staying with the Songs, and Yeon Su is like a mother to her. She doesn't know what it feels like to have a mother, however, it's because of Yeon Su that she was able to endure the feeling of being a motherless. "If my words aren't enough for you, then I'll just let my wife talk with you." said Kang Ho, who walked away from the room where all of them are.

Jae Rim stared at Jong Kook for saying something rude to his family. "Why do you treat my sister like that?" he asked still trying to be polite. "I think your eyes are betraying your words." said Jong Kook, who noticed that Jae Rim is just trying his best not to lose his temper. "You do have feelings for my sister, don't you?" he then asked right away. His question was enough for Jae Rim to change the way he looks at him. "If you do like your sister as much as I like my sister, then if you pursue me marrying your sister, that means you can no longer be in a relationship with my sister." he then declared. 

"Please leave us alone." said Yeon Su to Suk Jin and Jae Suk in a polite manner. The two older men bowed at the wife of Kang Ho. When the two men have stepped out of the room, Yeon Su didn't hesitate to send her apology. "I'm sorry, Ji Hyo-yah." she started, "We have given you a new identity, and now we have been used to it." She shook her head as a reply. "But that identity should be forgotten now. It's now time for you to be back to your real self. Be the own you, Cheon Sung Im." her tears fell as  she heard Yeon Su telling her the words.

Jin Hyuk tried his best to smile in front of Pil Mo and Joon Hyuk. Joon Hyuk asked Jong Kook for his permission not to be his driver just for today, and Jong Kook didn't hesitate to agree on his request. His drunken state made the siblings worried about him especially when he said, "Isn't it funny? I have tried my best to be considered a member of that family for ages now, and what can make me be accepted is to marry that Song Hye Kyo where in fact the one I want to marry is Song Ji Hyo.", as he gulped the soju in the shot glass for the twelfth time.

Ha Ha was surprised to see Gary arriving at his restaurant. Gary noticed it right away, so he asked, "Since when have you treated me like a ghost?" Ha Ha smiled at his friend's question, but it quickly vanished when Gary told him that he has found something very crucial. "What is it?" he asked. He was shocked when Gary showed him different pictures of Jong Kook and Jin Hyuk individually, and some shots of the two of them being together in a heated conversation. "I think I will be able to hit a jackpot with this scoop. I wonder what and how the headline would be." Gary added that made him very worried of its consequences.

Yeon Su looked at her and asked, "You know that she can't live long. Just let her be happy for a while." She shook her head and asked, "Do you expect her to die?" Yeon Su was speechless upon hearing the question. She shed more tears as she looked at Yeon Su and confessed, "How do you all expect me to just give up the man who has always been there and fighting for me? The one who makes me feel very worthy? Although I feel very sorry to Hye Kyo-ssi, I can't bear to live without Jong Kook now, so I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm really really sorry." 

"Dong Hoon-ah, what's the common thing in those pictures that I've showed you?" asked Gary to Ha Ha. Ha Ha looked closer to the pictures, and answered him, "A woman." He smiled at Ha Ha as he said, "Bingo!" He smiled more as he added, "This feels like a storyline, so I have to make sure that I'll have a great headline." When Ha Ha asked him if he was able to think about how he'll make his headline interesting, he, being a paparazzo, answered, "I heard the woman's name is Song Ji Hyo, and to have her caught in the middle between Choi Jin Hyuk and Kim Jong Kook will be my headline's..." as he added the word, "spoiler".