The Choices

Spoiler

Song Ji Hyo smiled as soon as she saw Jong Kook's face turning red. She knows that she should be embarrassed with what she has done, but it's a part of her personality to get carried away easily. She doesn't know whether it can be considered as a strength or a weakness. She was contemplating while looking at Jong Kook, who was still in disbelief that she did what she did. “Are you okay?” she asked. He shook his head and jokingly answered, “You should have kissed me on the lips instead.”

Kim Jong Kook saw the smile on Ji Hyo's face again when she teased and asked, “I thought you have become a statue when I didn't even kiss your lips earlier. What more if I did kiss you on the lips?” His embarrassed reaction, when he saw her acted like she'll kiss him on the lips, was so obvious that she didn't stop herself from smiling as she shakes her head. “Let's go.” she told Jong Kook without realizing that pictures and videos of them have been surfacing online already. He smiled back as he placed his hand on her shoulder to her amusement.

Choi Jin Hyuk couldn't believe his eyes. His eyes are focused on the picture that was sent to his mobile phone. It was from the owner of the small club that Ji Hyo frequents, Jung Gyu Woon. Gyu Woon is actually one of Jin Hyuk's men. It was actually Jin Hyuk who built the said small club for Ji Hyo since he knows going to rowdy places is one of Ji Hyo's hobbies. “Don't look at him the way you looked at me.” he whispered as he looked at the picture, which has Ji Hyo and Jong Kook, looking at each other. 


Kim So Eun was surprised when Song Jae Rim saw the pictures and videos of his sister and her brother. “Why are you getting angry?” she asked his older brother's future wife's younger brother. “My family hates this kind of publicity.” he then told her. “But it can't be helped. Jong Kook oppa is a popular one. I am not saying this to brag, but my family is a well-known one. Your family should have thought about that first when they decided to have my older brother marry your older sister.” she reminded the model-turned-actor. Jae Rim looked at her and said, "A well-known family member like you can never understand how a private family member like mine would feel. “Where are you going?” she then asked when he was about to walk out of the site, but Jae Rim didn't even look back.

Ji Hyo's face was full of amazement when she saw Jong Kook's hang-out place. “Close your mouth.” he told her as he saw her priceless reaction. “Do you love going to clubs that much?” he then asked to Ji Hyo's surprise. “I wish I do.” she answered softly. Her smile disappeared when she was reminded of how she grew fond of going to rowdy clubs. More than three years ago, when she wanted to dance her worries away, she met Choi Jin Hyuk. She was initially attracted to the handsome man, and after a few weeks, they considered themselves as a couple. “Did I say something wrong?” Jong Kook suddenly asked when she remained quiet. 

Jong Kook could feel that he had made a mistake upon asking the question earlier. The happy face of the woman has become gloomy again. He was about to say sorry, however, Ji Hyo smiled at him and asked, “Where is the dance floor?” He pointed where the dance floor is, and she pulled her to come with her there. Fortunately, there are only few people inside the said private club. If the small club earlier was so loud, this one has a better ambiance. “Jong Kook-ssi, do you give up something easily?” she asked.

She looked at him when he answered her question with a no. She smiled as she said, “Then, if you really intend to make me fall for you, make sure that whatever it takes, you'll catch me.” He stared at her when he heard her words. He asked, “Did you eat something wrong today?” She shook her head cutely as a response. “Why?” she then asked. “So I can feed you that again for you to stay that way.” he then told her with all honesty. “You don't need to feed me food, just feed me the information that I need about Jin Hyuk-ssi and we'll be good.” she replied making Jong Kook unable to respond again.

Jin Hyuk glared at his phone when he received another item which contains Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's images. This time, it's a video where Ji Hyo suddenly kissed Jong Kook on the lower part of his lips. He closed his eyes as he remembered the first time that they have met. It was when she's dancing, and she saw him sitting alone. Ji Hyo's seat was taken by someone else, so she requested if they can share a table. He agreed, and their conversations went on and on until they decided to be a couple. He opened his eyes after reminiscing their moments, and he hurriedly called his woman.

Jong Kook was surprised as he saw Ji Hyo making her way to the stage. “This one is my favorite.” she told him by mouthing her words. He listened to the song and realized that she's talking about 4Minute's song, “Hot Issue”. The song has started, and he can tell that Ji Hyo is not really a dancer seeing how awkward and stiff she is, however, he was so mesmerized with her beauty and grace as she awkwardly dances to the song. He feels like his heart is swaying with the beat of it, too. It is beating fast, and he felt like he'll melt when Ji Hyo did the last pose - she cutely poked her cheek while smiling happily in front of him, and winked her eye.

Ji Hyo happily run to him when the song was finished. He smiled at the complicated situation that they are both in. Sometimes, they feel like they hate each other, but then sometimes, they feel the opposite. “You're drooling.” teased Ji Hyo. He was about to back, but her mobile phone started ringing. She quickly picked it up when she saw the caller. Her reaction upon seeing the caller's name made him upset. Before she can answer Jin Hyuk's call, Jong Kook got a hold of her phone away from her grasp as he intently looked at her.

Kim Jong Kook looked at her intently as he said, “I already told you that I have accepted the challenge, so better stick to your promise that you will give it a try.” Both of them didn't realize that Choi Jin Hyuk is still on the line. He doesn't know why seeing her communicating with Jin Hyuk, upsets him. He then added, “Also, I just have to let you know that knowing the answer to your question could actually mean two things: either you choose me or...” he stopped as he looked at her confused reaction before he uttered the second option, “...you lose me.”