The Bidding

Spoiler

After a week of announcing that Kim Jong Kook, Song Hye Kyo, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Song Ji Hyo will be a part of the special episode of "We Got Married" where Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim a part of, they are now standing in line for their individual interview. There were no cameras around, so Jong Kook held Ji Hyo's hand before his interview. "Don't be nervous." he advised. He smiled and asked, "Just be true to yourself because that's what I'll be doing there." he added. Ji Hyo smiled at him as she nodded her head as a reply.

Jong Kook entered the said room where only a black background could be seen. The interviewer know him very well, so she just told him to tell something about him for the audience to get to know him further. He smiled at the camera and said, "My name is Kim Jong Kook, and I am joining this show's special to grant the wish of my sister, So Eun." He was asked how he feels that he's engagement to Hye Kyo is pretty much known to the public. He smiled again when he honestly answered, "It is like a thing that I have to do, not because I want to do it."

Hye Kyo went inside the room when Jong Kook left the room. She was pretty nervous, but she smiled beautifully at the camera. The interviewer told her that the camera loves her, and she smiled prettily as a reply. "My name is Song Hye Kyo, and I am Jae Rim's older sister. The reason why I am out here today is that I would like to be with Kim Jong Kook's side even for a week. So I hope people would like to see me with him even just for a week." she said while looking at the lens of the camera.

Jin Hyuk looked at Jong Kook and Ji Hyo, who were busy chatting with themselves. It's now his turn to go to the room, so he just walked in without saying anything. "I am Choi Jin Hyuk, and I'll be paired with Song Ji Hyo for a week. Truthfully, I wanted to be with her in real life, but I think it is not that possible for us since our hearts aren't mutually connected. Though the show might be for reel, I wish she could know how exactly I feel." Jin Hyuk told the audience by looking at the camera as he gave a bittersweet smile.

Ji Hyo quickly stepped in when Jin Hyuk left the room. She doesn't know why she doesn't feel worried at all. She knows that this show will just be for a week, and that both her and Jong Kook know that it is just for So Eun. She agreed to join when So Eun asked them to. She saw Jong Kook's face when So Eun told them to agree as their birthday present to her. She doesn't want Jong Kook to feel bad for So Eun, so she said that they will join to Jong Kook and Jin Hyuk's disbelief. She smiled as she saw the person behind the camera.

"My name is Song Ji Hyo, and this is the first time that I am going to be on a show." she started. "My partner will be Choi Jin Hyuk, and it's such a good thing to be paired with someone I already know. However, I just wish that people won't be blinded with what they'll see because not all things can be seen with just the eye. Please take good care of us, and support So Eun and Jae Rim more in the future." she added with a beautiful smile on her face.

The four individuals went to see So Eun and Jae Rim. They quickly ran to them to greet them properly. The six of them will watch the show's special episode together. They actually just wrapped up the filming and the six of them will see how good the takes were. So Eun looked at Jae Rim when she realized that the awkwardness between the two couples have been doubled. When the PD said that she will now play their recording, they didn't say a word and just looked at the screen where their clips are being shown.

They all went to Osaka, Japan to shoot their scenes. So Eun and Jae Rim's scenes were shown first, and they were all smiling at how lovable the two young ones are. The four older ones smiled at how free Jae Rim and So Eun are, and how comfortable they are with each other even with the complicated relationships. When So Eun closed her eyes, Jae Rim looked at her lovingly as he whispered, "I wish we could always stay like this even if our siblings aren't into this." So Eun obviously heard it as she slowly opened her eyes.

The next scenes are of Jin Hyuk and Ji Hyo. They decided to eat takoyaki, and it's surprising to see the two of them with no awkwardness. They sat across each other, and when Ji Hyo's mouth was dirtied by the sauce, Jin Hyuk's hand quickly removed it. Ji Hyo was startled to see him wiping the sauce, but she managed to say thank you in a nice way. Jin Hyuk smiled at him as he said, "I thank you more." "What for?" she asked. "For allowing yourself to be my distant star even if our hearts have gone too distantly far." he answered.

Before Ji Hyo's reaction could be seen, Jong Kook and Hye Kyo's scenes were shown. The two chose an amusement park, and Hye Kyo smiled as they rode the big ferris wheel. Jong Kook looked at Hye Kyo when the latter said, "Jin Hyuk told me that he has nothing to grab, so he let go. I don't care if this scene will be aired, but I want you to know, that I have decided that I should also let you go." Hye Kyo smiled at Jong Kook when he looked at her, so she said, "It's time for you to let the world know that all these years, it has always been you," she smiled with tears in her eyes as she added, "and Song Ji Hyo."