The Testimony

Spoiler

Song Ji Hyo smiled at the cameras that are crowding her. She contemplated a lot on whether she'd do the interview, and she ended up doing it because she wanted to stop all the chaotic events. She decided to take the interview after Kim Jong Kook's revelation. She knows that doing the said interview will give her and Jong Kook a piece of mind. When the reporter asked her a question, she smiled at the cameras again as she started to reply with, "I have seen Kim Jong Kook's interview yesterday, and I am doing this for the first and the last time."

Jong Kook, who was aware of her interview, came to support her in silent. He disguised himself as one of the staffs, so he could see and hear her well. He saw Ji Hyo's eyes and lips. He could tell that Ji Hyo isn't feeling nervous at all. In fact, the smile she's giving the cameras is way too good. "I'd like to introduce myself first before I start to say why things are happening." she then said to his surprise. "Truthfully, what I will say now will probably surprise everyone, and when I say everyone that includes Kim Jong Kook-ssi."

Ji Hyo could feel that Jong Kook is the one in disguise, so she smiled as she said, "People have known me as Song Ji Hyo, but my real name is Cheon Sung Im. I don't know why, but I have been used to be called Song Ji Hyo. I'm living with my two older brothers, who are actually not my real relatives. Ji Suk Jin oppa and Yoo Jae Suk oppa have been very kind to me, and this interview will be a surprised for them, too." She stopped as she looked at the two older men, who could also be seen in the crowd.

"I no longer have a real family with me. My parents died due to a car accident. I am an only child, and up until now, it still makes me feel guilty that I was the cause of my parents' death. If not for my carelessness, the balloons, that I have failed to get a good grip of, won't block my father's view while he's driving. I am here to tell a story of how I value family so much. You might find this story irrelevant to the scoop that you guys are waiting to report, but this is actually the cause of what's happening right now."

Jae Suk and Suk Jin were surprised to hear her confession, and that made them teary. "When the accident occured, they have told me to go to an orphanage. My dad was close to Suk Jin oppa and Jae Suk oppa, and I know that they were requested to take care of me by going to the orphanage if they won't hear anything from my dad anymore. Suk Jin oppa and Jae Suk oppa have been quiet all these years, but I have known it from the start. And I am always thankful for them for treating me like I'm their own blood."

"When they faced troubles, they ended up working at the Song family. The Songs that I'm referring to are the ones who are a bit popular to the public - Song Kang Ho, Oh Yeon Su, Song Jae Rim, and Song Hye Kyo. That’s the reason why that family is connected to me. Actually, I have thought of them as a real family, however, I was reminded of who I am when my two older brothers’ boss asked me to pretend to be Kim Jong Kook’s soon-to-be wife. I didn’t like it at first because I was in a relationship.” she stopped as she smiled at the cameras rolling.

“The world is just too small that all the people I have known are way too connected with one another.” she added. “I am sorry to disappoint everyone who is in favor of Kim Jong Kook and Song Hye Kyo, but I just want to be honest to the public about my real feelings since it has been a while since I have been dragged into this.” she said as she let go of her smile. “I know that this action may be or may not be a good thing to do, but I am not the type of person who will just be mum if things aren’t likely like what it should be.” she told the public honestly.

Jong Kook was surprised when Jae Suk and Suk Jin tapped him from behind. Although he was in disguise, the two older men easily notified him. “How did you know that I am here?” he asked the two men. “Don’t you think we won’t be able to see that enormous muscles of yours?” quipped Jae Suk that made the three of them smiled. The three of them stopped smiling when they saw Ji Hyo’s presence on stage. “Don’t worry, Jong Kook-ah. I’m pretty sure she’s going to be okay after this.” Suk Jin told Ji Hyo’s man as he concernedly rubbed his back.

The people’s reactions were divided into mixed emotions. They were all surprised with today’s event. The place, where Ji Hyo is having the interview, has been very busy since she has come in. The look on Jae Suk and Suk Jin’s face were also indescribable. But with everyone’s surprise, the person, who seemed to be the most surprised of the announcement, took off his disguise. Kim Jong Kook is now seen by the numerous people present in the said interview. All the people can tell that the reaction on his face is totally priceless.

Song Ji Hyo smiled at her man while everyone else is taking pictures and videos of them. She doesn’t know why it feels so good that her heart is racing so fast because of her public declaration. She knows that all the words she said earlier are very worthy to be reported. Jong Kook looked at her as he remembers the words she said, “I love Kim Jong Kook so much. I love him to the point that it doesn’t matter where, why, and how the two of us can be accepted wholeheartedly as a couple by the public. I love him so much that I am here to tell everyone that Kim Jong Kook and I – “ she stopped before she finished it with a smile as she said, “are already married.”