The Stars

Spoiler

Speaking of Choi Jin Hyuk, he has been calling Song Ji Hyo many times, however, his phone calls were always unattended. "Jin Hyuk-ssi, are you okay?" asked Lee Pil Mo, his longtime personal assistant, who noticed that he is in a sour mood. "Ji Hyo is not answering my calls." he answered. "Do you know why?" Pil Mo asked. "I wish I knew." he then said. "Jin Hyuk-ssi, maybe she's still with Kim Jong Kook-ssi." told Pil Mo to Jin Hyuk's annoyance. "I don't think that is the case. Ji Hyo will not hang around with another man." Jin Hyuk then murmured.

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are looking at each other again when Jong Kook reminded her of their soon-to-be wedding. "Who do you think you are?" asked Ji Hyo. "I might have agreed to this wedding, but that doesn't mean that you can dictate what I should feel, and that you can decide on who I should and who I shouldn't be meeting." she told him in an exasperated tone. She's so pissed at the man who can only brag about how he and his family can save her family. Kim Jong Kook smiled at her again when he heard that she has accepted the wedding as well.

Song Ji Hyo rolled her eyes upon seeing Jong Kook smiling. "Ji Hyo-ssi, do you even wonder why you and I seem to be hot and cold to each other?" Jong Kook asked that made her looked at him again. His eyes have always been set on her, so he would try to answer his question while hoping that Ji Hyo can really think that he is not playing games with her. Ji Hyo glared at him for not answering yet, but he smiled more as he asked a question as his answer, "Don't you know how beautiful you are when you get angry? Seeing you smiling and getting angry make me happily crazy."

Choi Jin Hyuk is on his phone again, however, Ji Hyo is still unreachable. "Can you please find out where Ji Hyo is? I have to shoot some scenes in five minutes so please take care of the situation for me." he told Pil Mo. Pil Mo smiled at him as he nodded his head. "Jin Hyuk-ssi, don't worry. Ji Hyo-ssi is not the type of woman who will betray you as her man." told Pil Mo for him to cheer up. Jin Hyuk smiled as he said, "I trust Ji Hyo, but I don't trust that Kim Jong Kook." Pil Mo then bowed as Jin Hyuk was called to get ready on shooting his drama scenes.

Kim Jong Kook belatedly realized how bold he was this day. He looked back at Ji Hyo, who probably is thinking that he has gone crazy. The funny thing is, even himself, finds it to be true. Ji Hyo suddenly told him, "Thank you for the coffee. Please drop me off at home now." Kim Jong Kook then nodded at her without saying anything to her surprise. Jong Kook noticed familiar people when he walked ahead of Ji Hyo. He looked at Ji Hyo, who's not aware of the people outside. The people are almost near where they are so he turned around to cover Ji Hyo's face.

"What are you doing?" Ji Hyo asked when she couldn't see a thing. Jong Kook was covering her face as he pushed her to the room where there's a door that can be locked. He let go of his hand on her face as he told her, "There are lots of paparazzi out there." Ji Hyo's agape reaction didn't leave Jong Kook's eyes. "Your family is a private one, right? Your dad told us not to get you involved in the show business for it will be very chaotic." he revealed. "How did you know?" she asked feeling grateful to the muscular man. "Unlike you, I did my research." he answered.

Hours have passed yet Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are still in Ha Ha's restaurant. They can't get out because the paparazzi are still having discussions about something. Ha Ha's restaurant is one of the most popular restaurants in South Korea. It is known to be the place where lots of celebrities are visiting. His restaurant has lots of functions: eating place, meeting place, dating place, working place, etc. It's an office-like restaurant. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo, who was looking at her thinking about something. "What are you thinking about?" he asked. 

Choi Jin Hyuk received a paper from Pil Mo as soon as he finished filming his drama scenes for "Pride and Prejudice". He is acting opposite the rising actress, Baek Jin Hee. People are actually hoping that the two of them can actually date in real life. He was about to call Ji Hyo again but his leading lady, Jin Hee, suddenly went near him as she asked in a concerned manner, "Are you worried about something?" He smiled at the actress as a reply. "Is she the reason?" Jin Hee asked as she pointed out Ji Hyo's picture on his phone.

Kim Jong Kook's phone suddenly rings so he excused himself to answer it. It's his younger sister, So Eun. So Eun spoke non-stop over the phone until he heard a familiar name. He asked his sister to confirm whether what he has heard was right, "What did you say? Who is your virtual husband again?" Ji Hyo's eyes grew wide as she heard a familiar name from Jong Kook's mouth. It's her younger brother, Song Jae Rim. The phone call has ended. Jong Kook moved his head to the side as he commented, "Ji Hyo-ssi, the world is so small, don't you think?"

"My younger sister is your younger's brother virtual wife in a reality show called "We Got Married" while you and I are arranged to be married. Isn't it nice to have such a small world like this?" he then added. Ji Hyo smiled at the coincidence, and Jong Kook grabbed the opportunity to have his relationship improve with the woman who has stolen his heart from the first time that he saw her. It might sound impossible or unbelievable, but he knows that his heart just goes thumping and thumping even though his mood has always been changing when he sees her. He then remembered that the woman was supposed to answer a question.

Song Ji Hyo then remembered that she was about to answer Jong Kook but was cut due to the call of So Eun. "I wonder why celebrities like you always hide from the public. You guys are stars so does that mean that you celebrities can only be viewed and loved by afar? And that you guys shouldn't be loved, and shouldn't love?" she said in a soft curious tone. Jong Kook knew where Ji Hyo is coming from. He knew that she asked like that because Jin Hyuk has denied her earlier in front of the fans. Ji Hyo even vented out something, "I wonder why is it so wrong to confess to the whole world that you have been in a relationship all along."

Choi Jin Hyuk didn't mind the paparazzi when they were suprised to see him in Ha Ha's restaurant. It didn't take him a long time to get to the restaurant since it is also just in Seoul, and Pil Mo's skills when it comes to driving are good. Ha Ha was more surprised to see Jin Hyuk in his restaurant. Jin Hyuk pretended that he just had to talk with Ha Ha for a while so the paparazzi agreed as they took pictures of him. "Where is Kim Jong Kook's private room here?" Jin Hyuk asked Ha Ha now that they are away from the paparazzi.

Jong Kook, on the other hand, was busy listening to Ji Hyo's questions and whinings. He went closer to her, making them only few inches apart from each other. "It's because to you, people are like stars. There are millions of them out there but only one makes your dream come true." he stopped as he informed her, "But if you keep your eye so much on that distant star, you'd fail to see the shooting star falling for you." he then told to the woman as their eyes locked without them knowing that Choi Jin Hyuk is now standing inside the same room with them, and is now flaring up with anger seeing the two of them, talking to each other, eye to eye.