Chapter 33

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

Being new models for Coca Cola, 5 Pieces have come to the very first commercial filming. Their morning is quiet, at least towards each other. Maria is looking for an opportunity to talk it through but she knows it is not professional to start having the conversation that possibly will end up in screaming at the set.

The concept of the commercial is to mix 5 Pieces’ comeback concept with their fun selves. For the commercial they are at one of the dance school’s in the city; the walls are of stone and the windows reaches from the floor up to the ceiling. One of the scenes takes place in a smaller room that is some kind of study/rest room; there is a sofa in the middle with bookshelves on the sides and a desk in the back. It is Hannah and Carolina who films there. Hannah is in the back, wearing a sleeveless hoodie that is long enough to be a dress in the matching colours of Coca Cola, and she has her trademark leggings too (trademark for [Black & White]). Carolina is sitting in the sofa, and she turns around to put her arms on the backrest, doing a cute expression to Hannah who responses with a cute expression too. When Carolina won’t stop doing a cute expression, Hannah steps closer behind the sofa and grimaces when pretending she will catch Carolina’s face with her hand, laughing and takes a step back when Carolina changes her expression and gives out a weird sound.

“Dance for me,” Carolina cutely tells Hannah. Behind Carolina from where Hannah is standing, the cameras and staff and everything is for the shooting, though most people seem to be busy to prepare for the filming. Hannah shakes her head, laughing embarrassed to just get the question. Carolina keeps smiling at Hannah when a stylist steps forward to make sure Hannah’s simple eye make-up is as it should be. Since Hannah had cried before falling asleep her eyes feels heavier today.

Hannah waves when seeing that a camera is filming them among the staff, standing out a little when approaching. The camera-man steps up next to the sofa, filming the two girls together. Carolina looks comfortable in the sofa, having her arm on the backrest to sit on the side. The camera-man asks what they are here to do.

“Film a commercial,” Carolina answers, showing another cute face expression, “for Coca-Cola!”

“Yay,” Hannah quietly cheers to not have such a loud voice.

“5 Pieces loves Coca-Cola; the world loves Coca-Cola!” Carolina says and moves around her arms to show it is the whole world. Hannah closes her eyes on the stylist’s command, letting the cheerful Carolina entertain the camera.

Their scene is of Carolina reading while Hannah in the back is doing some exercise. When Hannah is done exercising, she will pick up a Coca-Cola bottle from the desk next too and when she opens it, it will make this sound that makes Carolina look up. Dramatically – and extremely funny – Carolina will jump over the backrest of the sofa to try taking the Coca-Cola and it is really fun filming it over and over again, several of times and the girls keep laughing and they make the staff laugh. Carolina is hilarious when she is jumping over the sofa; her foot gets stuck so one time she falls back down in the sofa on her back or she falls over to disappear behind the sofa and when that happens the staff hurries over and Hannah squats down to ask how it went – Carolina just laughs. One time she gives too much power in her feet so she flies too far with her legs and almost walks inside the bookshelf on the side, causing laughter as she got dizzy from the speed.

In the back, Maria is sleeping. She sleeps when Hannah and Carolina are filming, she sleeps when Carolina and Julia are filming, she sleeps when Emelia is filming and she sleeps during lunch too – so by then she has been sleeping for half the day already. The camera that had filmed Carolina and Hannah also films Maria sleeping; her sitting on a chair and dozing off at the beginning, then a little later she is found lying on a sofa that they aren’t using on the set at the moment to be more comfortable. And she lies there until they are going to use it and she goes to sit somewhere to continue sleeping…

After lunch, she is finally awake and Hannah is standing on the side and smiling at her friend getting ready to film her solo part. The camera-man is filming next to her, some behind the scenes.

“She just woke up,” Hannah giggles. She looks happy seeing how Maria yet hasn’t woken up, trying to not think of the reason to why Maria slept bad last night. “She will still do well, our leader,” Hannah nods, looking satisfied by the fact of that. She keeps standing on the side while Maria is doing a variety of charms for the camera to get the Coca-Cola. The commercial is really fun with a mix of the charismatic and cool 5 Pieces to the totally charming girls. Maria is so embarrassed doing her part where she is supposed to charm the camera to get her Coca-Cola, and on the side Hannah is standing and giggling.

Up next are Hannah and Emelia. Hannah doesn’t leave the set when waiting for that to start. She doesn’t want to go to the dressing-room, worried she will have to face what happened yesterday. So she stays on the set where they will film, quietly looking around at the details and yawning behind her hand. She notices when Emelia comes up on the set but Hannah seems to suddenly be very interested in her nails, looking basically bored. She shows no change in her face when Emelia comes up behind her, slinking in her arms around Hannah’s waist from behind and gives her a back-hug, putting her face cutely by Hannah’s shoulder.

“Are you mad at me?” Emelia says quietly, trying to be a little cute. In Hannah’s opinion, Emelia is the cutest in their group, she just don’t show it often. Her face is small and pale and when she isn’t wearing make-up she definitely looks like a little kid. Emelia rarely uses it beside from when she really, really, really want something or when she wants someone to forgive her – she never apologizes, she just shows a little cuteness and hopes to be forgiven with that.

Hannah looks up at the staff that isn’t taking much notice of them; she gives a small pout without actually thinking of that she is doing it. Emelia notices she won’t answer.

“I love you,” Emelia whisper and gives Hannah a light peck on her shoulder before hugging her tighter, looking around on the set and sees that same camera-man that has been following them around the whole day standing not far away and filming them. She looks comfortable hugging Hannah, while the youngest is looking somewhere else with her bored face expression. The camera-man is filming from a distance so it didn’t catch what Emelia said.

“Could Emelia and Hannah please come here?” a woman says in a microphone to get the attention and the two girls walks over to the director to be instructed how to do for this scene.

Like always, Hannah forgets about her being angry when they will start to film. She and Emelia will face each other and do some kind of face-expression battle over the Coca-Cola; Emelia being charismatic and Hannah will look adorable. She got no idea of how to look adorable, so instead she laughs when getting help with the expression.

“Ah, so embarrassing!” Hannah laughs so much that she even sits down on her heels, hiding her face behind her hand. Some in the staff laughs too because Hannah is really good at making adorable face expressions – everyone seems to love it – but she gets so embarrassed by herself when doing it. She stands back up in front of Emelia who also laughs, the two girls pushing each other on the arms before getting serious to continue.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Finally being done with the full commercial shooting, the camera-man finds Hannah sitting on the floor. She is sitting on a blanket to not sit on the dirty floor, near the wall; her feet reached out over the left side and out at the front to not have her feet on the blanket and she is having another, small blanket over her legs because she is wearing leggings and is spreading her legs. She hits her palms on the floor, whistling while looking after someone and she gives a happy, cute sound when 5 Pieces’ kitten Ace comes running up to her.

“The filming is over, isn’t it?” the camera-man asks Hannah when coming closer to film her playing with Ace who lies down on the blanket between her legs.

“The filming is over, now it is … photo shoot,” Hannah answers and she smiles up at the man over how cute Ace is. Though the filming of the commercial is done, they still need to take promotional pictures for the commercial. “We have finished with the group pictures, so now it is individual. First it is Julia, and then it’s me.”

“What will you do when you are done?” he asks her. Hannah is pouting out her lips for Ace while playing with him.

“Go practice,” she answers with a laugh after that she has gone through the schedule in her mind.

Emelia sits down on her heels next to them, reaching her hand out to also play with Ace and with the other hand she is eating. Hannah and Emelia haven’t talked about what happened yesterday, the whole day has passed and none of them seem like they want to bring it up. Emelia like always pretends nothing happened, though she is a little sweeter to Hannah than usually, and Hannah is just expressionless. It isn’t like it is their first fight, so they know each other’s reactions and how to be around each other, which is why Emelia is sweet and always around as she knows Hannah will slowly forget about the fight.

“What will you do when you are done here?” Hannah repeats the question to Emelia. Both of them seem tired; Hannah talking slowly while looking at things in the back and Emelia saying ‘mm’ while playing with Ace.

“What I’m going to do?” Emelia asks and she looks from Hannah to the camera-man. “What should I do?”

“Practice?” Hannah wonders, glancing at Emelia taking another bite of the food in her hand.

“Practice,” Emelia answers and changes her position just lightly because it is uncomfortable to sit on your heels, “I’m after Carolina today, so it will take time until I can leave, sadly.”

“Do you have a specific order when doing solo shootings?” the camera-man asks.

“Normally we follow our standing order,” Emelia answers, continuing to eat. “We either let go Maria first, then I will be the second, or we go from Julia first so Hannah is second. And at other times we do rock-paper-scissor.”

“Oh, that was a while ago,” Hannah remembers.

They don’t chat for much longer. Hannah picks Ace up in the blanket she had over her legs, bringing their kitten to the dressing-room where the youngest girl get a last touch on her look before she goes out for her turn in front of the camera.

When Hannah is done, she takes her time in the dressing-room. She plays some with Ace until Carolina is done with her shoot; Carolina and Julia leaves first with Ace and Hannah stays behind. By that time Hannah goes to sit in the van outside, taking the time to sit by her laptop (mostly writing on ‘Joe’) and she waits for the others to come. Emelia had asked her to not go with Julia and Carolina, and Maria had commanded her to not go so they could talk on the way to practice. Hannah keeps sighing in the van, waiting restlessly and she keeps glancing up from her writing. The best thing with that she is writing on the laptop is that she can glance up, look out the window, without her fingers stops writing because she is so used to write that her fingers just fly over the keys. It’s fun for Hannah, while Julia once had said it was unhealthy.

The door slides up on the side on the right side of the van. Hannah is sitting across on the left side, looking up by the door opening. Emelia hasn’t removed her make-up, but she has put her long hair up in a pony-tail; her hair is still double the length of Hannah’s, and Hannah has her hair hanging down freely over her shoulders and chest.

“Maria said we need to talk,” Emelia quietly mentions in a dark voice when taking a seat next to Hannah, closing the door after her.

One of the stylists opens the trunk to put in some things, and by the time the stylist has closed it to leave, Hannah has turned off her laptop. It gets quiet. Emelia looks in front of her at the head of the backrest to the passenger seat while Hannah is looking through her bag at nothing in special. She moves around her things in the bag slowly, soundlessly, waiting for Emelia to say something. Though the two girls have been best friends for the past eleven years, none of them is good at talking through things. In the past, whenever they have had disagreements or fights, it has ended up Emelia’s way just because Hannah has found it pointless and Emelia is stubborn. Now she doesn’t know if it has anything to do with pointless and stubbornness, but she knows she will not be the first to talk.

“Have you talked anything more with your family?” Emelia asks, her voice low as a whisper and when Hannah gives her a glare she can see how Emelia has a different face expression compared to how she usually looks. A regretful expression that is not because of the question she now asked, but a regretful expression because of what she said earlier. The anger Hannah had felt when getting the question disappears when seeing that face, because eleven years haven’t passed without anything. Hannah looks down at her bag.

“I got another mail where she asked me if I will remove the stuff myself or if I want them to do it,” Hannah quietly answers.

“We can ask Appa if you can take some days off to go fix that,” Emelia says, her voice the same.

Hannah only answers with an ‘mm’ before they get quiet again. It is an awkward silence that is between them, a long awkward silence. Hannah sighs after a long silence, putting her bag on the side after taking out her cell phone. Emelia sighs too, taking off her shoes to put up her feet on the backrest in front of her, leaning comfortably back.

“It came out wrong yesterday,” she starts saying. “I just got so angry about your family always being such dishrags.”

“I wasn’t angry because of what you said about my family, Emelia,” Hannah mutters. “It’s about Jonghyun.”

“Of course it is,” Emelia sighs. Hannah gives her a glare and Emelia talks right away, knowing Hannah misunderstood her words. “I know you too well, Hannah; remember that we have known each other half our lives. I just got angry yesterday, so frustrated about everything and I let it come out wrong.”

“You hate it so much about the contract then?” Hannah wonders, quietly, looking at her friend from the side.

“You know I don’t.”

“But you said you do!”

“I did!” Emelia bursts out over Hannah’s sudden loud voice. “I said it yesterday, annoyed over that you let a guy control you like that. I agreed to the idiotic contract just because they agreed to let you and Jonghyun continue your ‘secret relationship’ and you are both such cry-babies that you keep messing up about the only thing you promised to do – to keep it a secret. I signed that contract for you, Hannah, because of the way you looked whenever Jonghyun was around or when you were talking about him. All of us hate the date banning contract, but we all signed it because we thought it would be the best for you.”

“It’s not just about me,” Hannah tells her.

“I know. It’s about 5 Pieces,” Emelia says, “Honestly, do you think we care about dating? Maria is sick when it comes to guys, but not one of us would start dating. Everyone knew you liked Jonghyun and he liked you, it was like … you two were the only blind ones. It was a special case between you two, and the rest of us have accepted it, and we keep it that way.”

“So what do you mean?”

“Don’t cry and get weird because of a guy, even if it’s Jonghyun. And as long as you two are a couple, you need rules to not make it way too obvious. And finally, I need to talk to him to make it clear for him to not make you all weird,” Emelia answers.

Hannah gives a whine, “don’t talk to him,” she begs. “Emelia, please don’t.”

“Why not?” Emelia asks, glancing at the back when the trunk is opened. “He should know-”

“He knows, he knows!” Hannah keeps whining, ignoring the talking outside the van. It seems like Maria is done shooting. “You don’t have to talk to him.”

“Are you two still fighting?!” Maria bursts out when opening the passenger door at the front.

“No!” Hannah and Emelia shouts back at her. Emelia then continues to Hannah; “that kid should get some serious threats to take us seriously. If he makes you cry, he makes all of us cry.”

Hannah whines loudly and Maria laughs when taking her seat. It seems like they are like usual again, so she is satisfied. Their manager comes too, the van is being filled with stuff, and the manager laughs too when hearing Hannah whine and Emelia coolly say she will threaten Jonghyun. It is so fun to hear.

Half an hour later, 5 Pieces is in the practice room. For their Sketchbook recording tomorrow, the group is preparing to cover a song. SM Entertainment has decided songs they want 5 Pieces to perform for this comeback promotions, and among those songs the girls have chosen Pussycat Dolls [Stickwitu] and [I Don’t Need A Man]. Of course the girls have a hard time deciding; they try out the two songs, selecting parts and practices and in the end let their teacher decide as the girls can’t do it. In the end it is [I Don’t Need A Man] they choose to cover, having a lot of fun after that they have been in the recording studio and are back in the practice room.

Hours pass with the girls practicing for Sketchbook. They will perform three songs – their two songs that they are promoting now and the cover they prepare too – and what the girls are practicing is actually the song they will cover as it is their only chance to practice it.

“It’s so fun that Hannah sings it,” Carolina giggles when they are taking a break. The clock is almost at midnight now. “She sings she doesn’t need a man and ring… hi-hi.”

Hannah laughs too. She likes the meaning of the song, thinking she actually doesn’t need a man, but she still can’t stop smiling when checking the cell phone while texting Jonghyun. Maria laughs when seeing Hannah having that cute smile while texting and she tries to take the cell phone from the girl who falls down on her back when trying to not have her cell phone taken. Hannah whines while rolling around on the floor with her members laughing, them trying to take her cell phone. Hannah can hear Carolina’s voice asking the members why they are trying to take the cell phone and Hannah gives out a loud half laugh, half whine when Emelia is answering. They are all laughing, and Hannah thinks they kind of forget what they were supposed to do while wrestling around on the floor. Her stomach hurts so much from laughing.

“Are we interrupting something?” a voice says by the door after that the knock on the door hadn’t been heard for the girls. Hannah looks up behind Maria’s leg, falling back on the floor with a laugh when seeing Jonghyun and Minho stand by the door; both boys look very amused by the sight of five girls wrestling on the floor.

Maria stretches out on the floor in what she would call a y pose, smiling towards the door. “Want to join us, y?”

Emelia gets up, chuckling over Maria’s joking and points towards Jonghyun. “Let’s go talk somewhere,” she tells him with a serious face-expression, going to the side to grab her cardigan to take along and Hannah asks what she is doing. “I told you I need to talk to him.”

“Don’t,” Hannah whines quietly, sitting up.

Minho glances at Jonghyun who doesn’t look surprised to hear that Emelia wants to talk to him; in fact he even steps outside to wait for her. Hannah gets up, following Emelia out; no way is she going to leave Emelia alone with Jonghyun, who knows what she will say. Behind her she can hear Maria trying to lure Minho inside the practice room, and she smiles when seeing Jonghyun reach his hand out to her. Quietly she takes it, smiling up at Jonghyun who asks if she is worried. The way he looks down at her with a smile, hugging her hand, makes even Emelia look away. Emelia rarely looks away, not seeing what would be embarrassing or private with holding hands, but it was just something in the way the couple look at each other that made her look away. Emelia walks to the end of the corridor before she leans against the wall, telling Hannah to let them talk alone.

“Why?” Hannah asks, holding on to Jonghyun’s hand. She pouts at him when he takes her hand out of his, giving her a light hug. “I want to hear too,” she tells them.

“Do as Emelia say,” Jonghyun answers. “It will go fast.”

Hannah gives them both a sulky face, but she knows they won’t talk until she has left, so she leaves. Not until Emelia is sure Hannah won’t hear them, she turns her attention to Jonghyun. Her arms are crossed over her chest and she is leaning against the wall, looking at him with small dark eyes. “I just want to make sure you know what you are doing,” her low voice is dark and hard, her eyes looking at him as if he has done something bad.

“What am I doing?” Jonghyun wonders, not really understanding what she means. He has before found it slightly amusing how he is two years older than Emelia, but she keeps treating him as if he is younger and talks down to him with her tone and body language. Most people would find her behaviour to him rude, though he knows the only times she treats him like this is when she is going to threaten him or talk seriously about Hannah. He has thought it is a guardian way towards Hannah, he still think it is like that, so he has never gotten angry over her lack of respect to an older senior because he too thinks of Hannah. He would never let Emelia treat him like this if it wasn’t for Hannah.

“This not being obvious isn’t working that well,” Emelia answers. “You should do better at it.”

“Have you ever been in love, Emelia?” Jonghyun asks her.

She gets surprised by the question, keeping tightly closed and for answer shakes her head lightly. She has been in a relationship before, nothing serious and she was a kid, but never has she been in love. Only one member in her group has been in love, and still is in love. Jonghyun has a serious face-expression when looking at her, standing with a two meter’s distance and both of their eyes are focused on the other. Emelia leans her head back a little, watching as he holds on to the end of his sleeve, something she knows people can do when being nervous. She would want to think he is nervous around her, but even she knows that he is nervous over the subject, over his feelings. Maybe she has never been in love before, but she has seen enough of Hannah and Jonghyun to know about their reactions towards each other.

“She makes me all weak, just by looking at me. I love it, the way she makes me feel, but it also makes it impossible to keep a distance from her,” Jonghyun confesses, “I try, believe me.”

“Try harder.”

Jonghyun’s eyes darken when looking at her, thinking maybe she doesn’t care after all how he feels about Hannah. “Hannah cares for you all more than she cares for me, just for your knowledge, Emelia. She thinks of 5 Pieces before us – her and I – so even if a scandal came out, she would deny it. I’m not a fool, Emelia, even if I love her like one. I would never risk loosing her, even if I will have to lie to the world, so you don’t have to worry.”

“I’ll always worry when it is about Hannah,” Emelia tells him coldly and pushes herself off the wall. “But for now, your words seem true, and for your sake I hope you will hold them.”

She walks away, Jonghyun walking behind her, none of them saying anything more while heading to the practice room where they find Maria and Carolina happily showing off the dance routine for [I Don’t Need A Man] to not just Minho but also for Key and Taemin who have arrived. Hannah is sitting on the side, looking like a child who doesn’t get her way. She obviously saw both Emelia and Jonghyun return, but she looked back down on her cell phone and pulled her knees up to her chest, continuing to look like a child not getting her way. Jonghyun chuckles when asking the girls what they are performing, mostly just seeing two girls messily dancing and wanting to show off two different things.

“They are taking Miss A’s concept,” Key laughs, clapping his hands at Maria and Carolina. He seems to like it a lot. Miss A have just come out with a song under the same name, so the girls have already guessed people will connect this cover the same as people connect Miss A’s song to Pussycat Dolls.

Jonghyun sits down by the wall next to Hannah, listening to the others talking while placing his hand on her knee and he gives her a glance to see how she keeps ignoring him. It’s cute, it isn’t serious, and it makes him smile. His eyes gets smaller when she puts her hand on his that is resting on her knee, how her fingertips goes from the back of his hand out between his fingers gives a thrilling sensation through his skin from his hand up to his arm and through the rest of his body. It doesn’t last for long as the practice continues before a manager can see them. The SHINee members stays to watch all five ladies practice the song, Jonghyun lost in watching Hannah dancing with her hips moving and s-line constantly being showed in the y choreography, Key even grinning at him over how lost Jonghyun is. He only realises what she is singing after the first chorus when she sings *so if you want to be with me, It ain't all about the bling you bringing*. Its fun, he thinks, how she got that part while he is known as Bling Bling Jonghyun – in the cover singing she doesn’t care about bling. But he still can’t help but to get a little jealous over that she is singing she doesn’t need a man while he thinks he can’t live without her. It might just be a song, but songs have a meaning.

SHINee leaves first after saying goodbyes, goodnights and wishing good luck to each other and 5 Pieces later leaves when they feel satisfied with the song. Going home, the girls like always get ready to go to bed but they haven’t gotten far until Hannah comes hurrying out of her room and she runs to the living-room where Carolina is sitting, inside the kitchen to find it empty and she runs back with Carolina looking clueless of what is going on and Hannah continues to run to Maria’s room – empty – and finally finds Maria in the bathroom, brushing her teeth.

“Can Jonghyun come?”

“Bha?” Maria asks, toothpaste foam dripping out .

“Jonghyun wants to come… Can he? Please? I promise we’ll be quiet…”

Maria tells her to go ask Emelia, making Hannah grimace but she runs to Emelia’s room either way and leaves Maria smiling. She seemed so excited, like a real teenager asking her parents if her first teenage love can come over. Hannah runs inside Emelia’s room, seeing the girl sitting at the edge of the bed and taking her socks off, and when she looks up at Hannah, the younger girl embraces her cutely.

“Emelia~” she cutely says, using the best cuteness the girl-group have.

“If this has anything to do with your boyfriend-”

Hannah interrupts her with an aegyo sound, hugging Emelia from the side. “Please let him come, please, pretty please!” the girl is using her cuteness for the first in a very long time, so Emelia can’t help herself but to laugh at it. She likes it so much, just laughing while Hannah keeps begging with her cuteness that in the end Hannah starts to whine instead, saying she need an answer now. Emelia grabs a pillow to hold her down on the bed, hitting the pillow on her and Hannah laughs under it.

“YA!” Carolina comes inside and jumps over Emelia, making the two girls below groan over the weight.

“JONGHYUN’S HERE!” Maria shouts from another part of the apartment and Hannah starts to scream at the two members on top of her to move. Neither Emelia nor Carolina want to let Hannah leave, making her whine to let her go and when they finally let her go, the girl grabs another pillow to throw at them on her way out of the room. In the corridor, right outside her own bedroom, she sees Jonghyun standing. He had actually been on his way already when Hannah ran around asking if he could come; which was why she was in such a hurry. Maybe because she has just been struggling with her members, her hair is messy and she is filled with energy, and she is happy to see Jonghyun. She giggles when putting her arms around him, hearing him laugh at how she embraces him and Carolina comes out from Emelia’s room to pass them. Emelia goes too, meeting Jonghyun’s eyes without a word when walking by them, Jonghyun then turning his head to give Hannah a kiss on her head.

They say goodnight to the other ladies first before going inside Hannah’s room. Hannah goes first, taking off her sweater while Jonghyun closes the door after him. He looks at how her t- under the sweater goes up a little, revealing some skin. She quickly covers it though.

“I’m still waiting to hear what you and Emelia said before,” Hannah says when throwing the sweater on the side.

She turns around to look at Jonghyun, just to have his lips pressed against hers and she laughs when feeling his hands on her back, pushing his body against hers so she falls down on the bed. Jonghyun lies over her, kissing her roughly and she can’t help but to laugh at it. She puts up her foot at the edge of the bed to lie more comfortable, giggling against his lips when his hands take hers above her head against the quilt and he keeps kissing her roughly. It feels like her lips will bleed, in a good way, and she has almost lost her breath when he lets her breath by biting her lower lip.

“I love you, Hannah,” he tells her when meeting her eyes, seeing her cheeks are flustered.

“What? What did Emelia say-?”

“She didn’t say anything,” Jonghyun cuts her off; smiling by that she thought he said it because of earlier. “I just want to hear you say it…”

Hannah smiles up at him, “I love you, Kim Jonghyun.” His smile is so satisfied that she giggles at how cute he is, kissing him on the lips and holds on tight to their entwined fingers.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 29th: ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’ Is Best Book Of The Week, Thirteen Weeks In A Row

Headline 29th: 5 Pieces’ Reveals Dance Version Of [-erase you-]