Chapter 30

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

 

Hours of Monday is spent filming KBS ‘A Good Cause’, the new program with 5 Pieces that is of them doing a good cause for different people. The rest of the day is spent being guests on a TV program, where they actually didn’t do much more than promote their album and dance to their new songs, and the filming continues until the girls have to leave for a radio program at 23:00. Hannah, Maria and Carolina go to a KBS radio while Emelia and Julia go to a MBC radio, all of them promoting their album and comeback and showing their personalities. For Hannah who got to be with the two talkative members doesn’t get to say much, but she is constantly smiling because their schedule is filled with things to do for their comeback since last week and it doesn’t matter if she has been awake for nineteen hours or can’t stop yawning; she is so happy. Definitely, it is different to have a schedule with your members.

At 18:00 in Sweden, a special of 5 Pieces’ concert they had there back in September will air. And due to the time difference, the clock will be around two in the morning in Korea by that time; but the special program will air online on the web – though it will be on TV in Swedish – so 5 Pieces had requested to be home at that hour and that is exactly what they are. Half an hour before the live air will be, 5 Pieces is busy connecting with the webpage, gathering snacks they had hidden from their manager and changing clothes to comfortable ones now when they finally have finished the day’s schedule.

“We don’t need glass, right?” Carolina asks when putting down the huge Coca Cola bottle on the living-room table where they are preparing to watch the broadcast that Emelia with technique will have on the laptop but through a cord connected so they can watch it on the big TV.

“Ya, what do you think, that we will drink straight from the bottle?” Maria shows up next to her with a bowl of cookies (yes, a bowl of cookies). After she has put down the bowl she gives Carolina a light slap with the back of her hand on the friend’s arm, telling her to go get those drinking glasses.

Hannah comes jogging with two of the cosiest blankets they have; their kitten Ace running by her feet so the girl has to stop all the time to make sure he isn’t running in front of her. Halfway to the living-room she lifts up the cat so when she sits down, Ace disappears in the cosiness of the blankets and Hannah lies down on the side to snuggle together. She pouts out with her lips when Ace looks up at her and she laughs when he reaches his face closer to hers, patting him so he won’t come too close. She groans when Julia comes over to lie on top of her, playing with Ace who lies down on his back to try catching her fingers with his paws.

“IT’S STARTING!” Emelia roars when the screen on her laptop starts with commercial. Maria shouts for them to pause, but that’s not possible, so she comes rushing from the bathroom and throws herself on the sofa where the others have taken a seat and cuddled up under the blankets and quilts, eyes on either the snacks or the TV where Emelia magically have fixed for them to watch on.

They all cheer brightly among themselves when the Swedish TV channel mark up on the right corner shows while the screen is starting to show backstage clips of everyone getting ready. They can see themselves in those seconds’ long clips; Emelia standing still to get a final touch on her cool make-up, Maria putting on her coat, Carolina practicing, Julia drinking some energy drink and Hannah checking her in-ear piece. They show what is happening outside. Fans crowding outside the stadium, even how people gathered two days earlier and how crowded it was the whole street and how police had to come help out to not block traffic, some fans also being interviewed.

- “It took five hours to come here, and we have then been standing here for sixteen hours just to be able to see 5 Pieces,” a female fan says, talking in Swedish. “There are fans here that come from other countries like Germany, Finland, France and Luxemburg. It will be the best concert ever!”

- “5 PIECES!” a small group of girls dressed cutely like in [I Love You]. They are asked why they have come to watch the concert and almost scream; “Because they are amazing! 5 Pieces gives us everything and we want to see them!” Followed by them singing [I Love You] in a strange Korean.

Fans singing and cheering outside while waiting to enter makes the girls sitting in the sofa feel so touched. Someone even mentions that she is looking forward to hear 5 Pieces speak in Swedish, and a big group of fans gives a cheer to the Moon Child concert before the screen shows everyone filling up inside the outdoor stadium. In high speed it is showed and it seems like the concert is about to start. First, they go backstage to reveal 5 Pieces huddling in for their last cheer, hands on top of each other. Maria finishes saying something before you can hear her shout “WHO ARE WE?!”

“5 Pieces!” the ladies cheers automatically in the sofa along with themselves on the TV. Maria repeats her question even louder on TV and the answer gets louder too as their hands flies up in the air along with their own shouts.

“It’s starting,” Carolina giggles, holding on to the quilt around her, when the concert is starting by showing the opening video that the girls have seen the whole year. They get quiet, watching the opening and smiling when now hearing how loud their fans are singing along and cheering throughout the songs.

The special show the girls introducing themselves after the first songs, talking in Swedish and adding some English lines, though their group introduction is first in Korean. Hannah laughs, hiding behind the blanket at how awkward it is to sit and watch herself on TV. It is an almost two hour long show on TV, revealing about half of the songs from the concert (especially airs the Swedish covers the girls did) and the girls in the beginning are mentioning that their live doesn’t sound too bad. All five of them look good; their dance and live and behaviour on the stage is good, the lights and quality is good, fans are making nonstop sound and the most important; it is entertaining. They are proud when seeing it, knowing it is currently airing on TV in Sweden, though they don’t know how many will watch it. Emelia had though seen right before it started that over a thousand of people was watching it online just like the ladies are. It is rare that 5 Pieces watches themselves on TV; most of the time they are busy (when they now watches themselves on TV it is for improvement), and they never watch things from another country like this.

Only one time during those two hours watching their Sweden concert special, Hannah leaves her seat. She ran off to go get some chocolate that she got in February at Valentine (they got so much chocolate from fans that they still have left) and when returning, Ace has jumped over to Emelia in hope he will get to taste some of the cookie she is eating.

It’s close to four in the morning in Korea when it ends. Julia and Maria had both fallen asleep in the sofa while Carolina looked like she hadn’t stayed up all night staring at the TV, then Emelia looks the same as she always does and Hannah is barely staying awake. Emelia goes to bed while the others stay in the sofa. Since Julia and Maria are sleeping, no one wants to wake them up and Carolina is cuddling with Julia’s arm – as Julia isn’t awake to push her away – and Hannah takes some more space on the other side now when Emelia has left, both of them slumbering into sleep too with Ace ending up sleeping with them.

An hour later, the doorbell wakes Julia up. The mess on the table of their late snack; Carolina has left crushes on the table and on the floor like a child, then the sofa is crowded with three members sleeping with quilts and blankets around them, the TV is on and the laptop seemed to had been turned off by Emelia before she went to sleep. Julia stretches out on the sofa, seeing Hannah and Maria on the long, left length, taking up the most space but not being close to each other and they look like children sleeping. On Julia’s right, almost lying on her arm, is Carolina. Her breath is bad and Julia gets up to get away from it, though she realises her own breath is bad too as none of them brushed their teeth before falling asleep. The doorbell rings again and she realises what it was that woke her up. Ace follows her when she stumbles out to the hall, pulling in her clothes and trying to fix her hair. When glancing in the mirror in the hall on her way to open the door she sees what a mess she looks like; newly woken, some chocolate is stuck on her chin that she tiredly removes now, her short hair is a huge curly mess after that she fell asleep without drying it or straightening it and her clothes are just simple pyjamas pants and t-shirt. She opens the door, knowing who it is.

Manager Lee, their young handsome manager, was told to come pick them up for the day’s schedule. He gets a shock when seeing her, almost even taking a step back. She tells him to come inside, asking when they have to leave as she is heading inside the apartment.

“In fifteen minutes. Um… can you do that?” he seems insecure, not really knowing if this is how managers are normally greeted in the morning. He though remembers Hannah always standing ready when he used to come pick her up for her solo schedules.

“I can do it. Dunno about the others,” Julia answers as she disappears to the left. Manager Lee bends down to greet Ace.

Julia wakes Carolina up first, then walking across to Hannah who for probably the first time is hard to wake up. When she now does wake up, it is with a twitch, staring at Julia with barely open eyes. Julia tells her to wake Maria up as she walks to the other side of the apartment to go see if Emelia is awake – of course she is. Hannah lies down more comfortably in the sofa, trying to open her eyes and hugging the blanket around her. Her hands are cold when she holds in her fingers in to a fist, reaching tiredly to Maria’s leg to try wake her up. Bad idea.

Pulling in Maria’s leg ended up with Maria kicking to not be disturbed, and her heel hit Hannah on the forehead so the younger girl gave out a scream before sitting up, holding her hands to her forehead and whining loudly. As she is sitting up she pulls up her legs to start kick the leader childishly and tells her in an angry, whining tone to wake up. Carolina gets up by the noise and Manager Lee, who has been hesitating in the hall, asks from out there how things are going. He has been strictly told to not come inside; only girls and Manager Lim are allowed to enter, and male stylist Yong Hyun.

Hannah hits Maria on the legs until she wakes up; angrily walking off once she has done it to get ready. She is pouting, walking by the hall without even a glance at their manager who doesn’t know what is going on.

Twenty minutes later, they are sitting in the van. Carolina and Emelia are revealing about their night to Manager Lee, both of them boasting about how their concert was showed on Swedish TV, how fans were reacting, how great they did at the concert and so on. Hannah is sitting in the back, not yet awake and still angry for being hit on the forehead that is still hurting. Emelia had said she didn’t even see a mark, so Hannah is quietly complaining in her head about the pain. Maria is sleeping in the van, though she had managed to brush her teeth and get dressed before leaving she hasn’t really woken up. Julia is the only one going through today’s schedule on a paper in the van, only when coming through half of it realising that it is Tuesday.

“Where do we fix the make-up for Show Champion?” Julia wonders. “Do we have time to go to the saloon first?”

“For both songs you will prepare backstage at MBC, you won’t have time to go to the saloon,” he answers. “You will fix light make-up now for the charity event, and then you will get performance make-up when you arrive at MBC.”

5 Pieces goes to the saloon and fixes the light make-up, they also go to a radio program at 07:00 to promote their album to the people heading to work and are listening in the car or in the bus or if they are getting ready to leave home. Right when that is over, they change clothes and heads to a school that they earlier in the year have visited for the same reason as today.

For the charity project IT MATTERS, that 5 Pieces joined at the beginning of the year to mostly gather money to children in Korea who doesn’t get enough education or care; the girls does all from performing to teaching to gather money, and today they go to an orphanage to help out with the English class. It is media there like always to capture the girls helping out and caring for the children, though the girls are just there to have fun and to hopefully be able to teach the kids something. They take a picture with the children when they are done with the class, staying to help hand out lunch for the kids too.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Hannah is sitting on a chair in the backstage room, getting her make-up done for their [Black & White] performance. [-erase you-] has already been pre-recorded, so only left now is their second song that they are preparing for. The girl laughs, looking through the mirror at Maria who is standing behind her, eating and looking clueless.

“You haven’t cared all day and now you want to know?” Hannah laughs.

“I didn’t know I kicked you!” Maria bursts out, regretting the fact that Hannah has been angry at her the whole day without mentioning it to the guilty one. Maria turns around to ask if anyone else knew about it, seeing Emelia playing with some camera that is focused on her. “What are you doing?”

“Self-cam,” Emelia answers. “The staff told me to film for the show.”

Show Champion has several backstage cameras – one right outside the stage so whenever you go to the stage you do something to the camera, and another where you get to film a self-cam by yourself or you simply make your manager film for you. Emelia is currently filming the self-cam. She is zooming in on Maria, asking her what she is doing in the same tone that Maria had to ask her.

“Hannah says I kicked her when she tried to wake me up; I can’t remember it,” Maria answers, not understanding how she could’ve done such a thing as she just a few days ago said on radio that Hannah knows how to wake her up right.

“I heard her whine, so I think you did,” Emelia answers and points the camera over to Hannah sitting behind Maria. The camera is shaking when Emelia gets up from her seat, and she is doing well by zooming out by time she is approaching Hannah. “Rumours are spreading that the Long-Legged Captain has been kicking wildly lately and that you are the latest victim of the long legs. Is this true?”

Hannah plays along, putting two fingers over her eyes and looks up at the camera with this ‘anonymous’ character, asking if they will make her voice funny – Maria in the background telling her to use a weird voice herself. “Yes. I am the latest vi-” Hannah starts off but laughs when hearing Maria forcing out a laugh in the background over the youngest attempt to do a weird voice. “I got to face the sharp heel of the Long-Legged Captain,” Hannah continues with the funny voice, the stylist has paused to let them have their fun and Hannah points at her forehead. “I got hit right here on my forehead. The magic of make-up has hidden the after effect.”

Maria laughs out loud again and Emelia turns the camera around to Maria, asking what she has to say about this. “If I now kicked her, my body must’ve been confused and acted on its own in belief it was the Evil Rapper,” Maria answers with her hands to her chest, looking like she really didn’t mean to hurt Hannah. Hannah laughs in the background this time, as the Evil Rapper is Emelia.

Hannah gets in other thoughts though, as she looks at her cell phone, hearing the other girls continue with the self-cam in another part of the room. She is the last member to get her make-up fixed, already changed in the performance outfit. The new text on her phone is from Jonghyun, who she is still acting strange to. She automatically pouts when she checks the text. They have sent text messages just lightly today, him constantly asking what she is doing, when she has time to meet and how she is feeling. She currently saying she is at Show Champion, saying she is busy the whole week and that she is feeling fine. Usually she would do smileys and tell him that her forehead hurts because Maria kicked her in the morning, but she hasn’t done it today. She has avoided him lately. Every since she was told by Lee Sooman to not make it obvious between them. She feels bad thinking of Jonghyun when looking at her members, the way they have come so far in Korea and that they are having so fun – all of it could be ruined because she is in love.

“Are you done?” Julia pops up her head next to Hannah, not noticing the twenty days younger girl hiding her cell phone screen from her.

Her smile is big, her eyes are happy, and she looks to have no problems at all. She looks good in the hairstyle and the silver/blue outfit colour the group has for today’s performance makes her shine even more. Hannah looks up at the stylist, who says two more minutes, so Julia walks away.

Hannah looks at her mirror reflection while letting the stylist finish. Hannah is wearing a blue vest, a fitting long tank top with her trademark for this concept; a wide elasticized belt in silver. And when she looks down at her legs she sees a pair of blue sheer stripe panel leggings. She personally thinks she doesn’t even look half as good as Julia, feeling upset that even her hair that today has been styled to look thicker, her own hair that she always thinks is her best quality, she today doesn’t like.

She misses Jonghyun. To hug him, to talk to him, to look at him, to have his arms around her and just the way he looks at her makes her body feel warm. She feels warm thinking of him, not feeling warm the same way she feels when she is with him; she is longing for him. But she doesn’t want to long for him. She doesn’t want to think of him now when she in just a few minutes will go up on the stage and perform; she wants to think of the performance, of her members and of her fans, but all she can think of is Jonghyun.

“Done,” the stylist says and Hannah steps up, seeing the members getting ready to leave. They look happy, they look excited, and she smiles when seeing them, but she still thinks of Jonghyun.

Something is definitely wrong with her.

“I have read it!” Carolina raises her hand. Hannah stands with them; barely hearing them talk about rumours that say 5 Pieces is taking pills to be able to handle their schedule. Stylist Yong Hyun steps up next to Hannah to help her fix the belt and make sure her outfit looks okay, and he sees how distant she looks. Maria laughs, saying she has seen comments from antis saying that the ladies are taking drugs and whatever to loose weight and to be able to perform, that they fall apart when coming off the stage and all kind of absurd things that she just laughs at. No cameras are around today, so this is what they talk about now.

“You okay?” Yong Hyun’s low voice in the loud surrounding wakes Hannah up from other thoughts.

She looks up at the male stylist. He coloured his hair in a cool lilac colour last week, saying it is his way to support their comeback. He looks good in it; their stylist is long and average in body, someone who would love to go to the gym but only to watch the guys working out. He usually wear fake spectacles, as he thinks they make his eyes look bigger, but he has these kind of friendly eyes that still judge you from top to toe whenever you meet; he is stylish and likes both simple clothes to the most extreme clothes. The perfect stylist for 5 Pieces. And he is very straightforward, though he knows what things to say among people and what to only say alone to a person.

“You seem to be on another planet,” Yong Hyun tells Hannah. His voice is low, so only she hears him, and as he is turned to her, fixing her belt, no one else is bothered to even hear the two of them talking.

“I’m not,” Hannah answers, looking away from him. He clears his throat and Hannah sighs. Yong Hyun is like that mind-reader who isn’t part of the group but still knows exactly everything without even being told. He is important in their crew, as Emelia says.

“A planet named Jonghyun,” Yong Hyun finishes saying quietly, starting to touch her vest and their eyes meet. Hannah pouts. “May I ask what is going on between you two?”

“Later?” Hannah asks him when a staff tells 5 pieces to go to the stage. He gives her a smile and finishes fixing her outfit, telling her to go out and have fun.

Hannah walks with her members to the stage, being in other thoughts until they reach the room where the show’s backstage camera is. Hannah just entered the room when seeing Carolina stand there next to the door across the room and acting cute up to the camera. Hannah smiles when Maria comes jogging lightly up behind Carolina and pretends to knee-kick her when jumping, placing her hands on Carolina’s shoulders and smiling brightly behind her up to the camera afterwards. Hannah walks up behind them to wave at the camera, starting to dance to their song when Carolina sings. Julia and Emelia dances too and they all tells the camera to watch out for 5 Pieces performance before leaving. Maria steps back to wave another time to the camera, Hannah automatically following her and laugh when they clash in each other.

The amazing cheer of fans is always impressive. Hannah does get in other thoughts; she becomes the idol Hannah, the singer, the entertainer. She steps up on the stage, bowing to the audience and staff before she takes a turn to look at the stage. It has coolly been arranged with a prop leaning out from the floor at the back to the ceiling at the front, leaning over the stage with 5 Pieces’ name written in the middle coolly. It will look cool on camera, the staff showed on the screen next to the stage. Hannah shakes her hands when turning back to the audience, taking a deep breath as she tries to find her position along with the others and making sure the headset microphone is on its place. They start off filming an intro, and then followed by the performance of [Black & White].

Everyone on stage starts to move when the music starts. The electro pop song’s first words are Emelia and Carolina’s recorded voices saying as a whisper in the music *Black & Black, White and White – Black and W-W-White*. The simple and sharp movements of those on stage (dancers and 5 Pieces) changes into tough dancing the moment Maria starts to sing, in the choreography movement she opens the doors that the dancers creates as she steps forward from the middle, being the amazing leader with the correct dance moves.

*Hide your feelings well, the mind-reader walks in

I can see through your transparent mask

[Emelia] Tell me what’s wrong

[Maria] Te- Te- Te- Tell me, Te- Tell me what*

Everyone had bent down when Emelia’s short part came, and she coolly moved her head back and forth, hands out to show that she was the one making everyone bend down and with a turn she changes position with Maria as the same time as everyone stands up straight to continue dancing. Julia comes up on their left side when singing her part next, only following small movements of the others dancing.

[Julia] *A young TEENAGE LOVE STORY, so forgotten among the rules

What is it … What made it …*

Hannah’s turn is next. She takes two long steps to get between Emelia and Carolina, following their dance while taking a step forward and singing her first line.

[Hannah] *Cry, cry, cry, if your heart tells you to

Scream, scream, scream, of your heart tell you to

Go right when they tell you left, show them, show them*

Another step forward with her foot gliding in a half circle forward – everyone does it in synch – as she sings and dance more the second line, seeing how some fans in front of her are widening their eyes, wondering how she will do the next part. For the third line she makes her hands into fists, today having the boxing wrap in a shining silver colour to match the outfit, and she moves her whole upper body along when she throws her left fist straight to the right, her face following where her arm points and she goes on to the next by leaning her body lightly to the left, her arms now by her body and she gives a strong sidekick with her right leg up where her left fist just had pretended to hit the air and the audience is screaming loudly, and they cheer even louder as the first chorus comes.

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces]

*O-O-O-Ooh – O-O-O-Oooh

I can’t take this anymore, more, more

I just want to run, run, run, run, run, run

O-O-O-Ooh

Throw away all your troubles, all your identities

[Carolina] Tonight, we are free

[5 Pieces] Because we see black and white*

 

*(This world is black, black, black, black, it’s black)

(My soul is white, white, white, white, it’s white)*

The last part is repeating, and the dance is made to be addictive and not too hard to follow, and the fans are shouting the last *it’s black/it’s white* part loudly. For Emelia’s part, everyone turns around to walk back with style while Carolina sings hers alone at the front, the others starting to dance after her first line and they turn around when she starts her second line.

[Carolina] *Hide your thoughts, my entrance will cut you

I can see through your transparent life

[Julia] I know what’s wrong

[Carolina] I-I-I-I know, I-I know what*

Julia comes up from the other side, flirting with the camera and when Carolina sings her final line, the others put their fist out around her. Everyone splits up in matching choreography in different directions at Maria’s part next.

[Maria] *Secretly walk up next to me, your lips sweet movement by my ear

Tell me your secret, [Hannah] tell you want a change*

[Emelia] *Turn the volume up, throw the shoes off

Show them what you got, show them who is in control

Yes, that’s right, show that you are black and white*

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces]

*O-O-O-Ooh – O-O-O-Oooh

I can’t take this anymore, more, more

I just want to run, run, run, run, run, run

O-O-O-Ooh

Throw away all your troubles, all your identities

[Maria] Tonight, we are free

[5 Pieces] Because we see black and white*

[Julia] *I cry~ [Hannah] I scream~*

Julia and Hannah make a stop, standing facing each other about in the middle of the formation while the others dance around them. Julia sings out a little and Hannah sings a little higher her part. Everyone freezes, all standing differently, as Emelia’s rap is next. She puts her hand on Carolina’s shoulder – Carolina is standing with her back against the audience – and she starts to rap fast, stepping forward after the first line. This is definitely the rapper of 5 Pieces. She has improved, and you can hear it.

*Welcome to my fantasy land (welcome)

Take your selfishness somewhere else, (kick you out)

I got no time for fools, open your heart and breathe in

Wrong is right, right is wrong, up is down and down is up.

Turn your head around, ah, turn your head (teach me)

Spin, spin, spin it around, yeah just like that

Have fun, fool around, don’t bother about everyone else

It’s your turn to shine, step up on the stage (catch me)*

The scream from fans is impossibly amazing to hear. Carolina steps up next, the others changing positions as she has gotten some rap part too.

*It’s my fantasy land,

Where everything goes my way, where you are the best

Spin, spin, spin it around, yeah just like that*

At her last line everyone are spinning their heads, and it sounds like Carolina is praising them even if she is facing the front and the others are behind her.

[Hannah] *Cry, cry, cry, if your heart tells you to

Scream, scream, scream, if your heart tells you to

Go right when they tell you left, show them, show them*

[Carolina] *Laugh with me ([Maria] yeah, that’s right)

[Emelia] Dance with me (yes, all night)

Just like that ([Julia] yeah, just like that)

[Carolina] Yes~ ([Hannah] Woo!)*

Carolina and Emelia had the two front parts, so when Carolina did her *laugh with me* and did a dance towards the left, the other members and dancers behind followed at Maria’s part; Emelia also at the front did to the right, and everyone followed the same movement at Maria’s *yes, all night*. A slightly faster dance was made at Emelia’s *just like that* followed by Julia’s, but at that part everyone danced at the same time before Carolina made a sudden stop to sing out *ye~* in an not too loud voice and in the background Hannah gives out a light, American excitement of *woo!* The whole part receives a wild cheer.

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces]

*O-O-O-Ooh

I can’t take this anymore, more, more

I just want to run, run, run, run, run, run

O-O-O-Ooh

Throw away all your troubles, all your identities

[Maria] Tonight, we are free

[5 Pieces] Because we see black and white*

*(This world is white, white, white, white, white, it’s white)

(My soul is black, black, black, black, it’s black)*

[Hannah] *How many times do I have to fall,

Just to learn that I can never stand straight

[Julia] Your words on my feet, [+ Hannah] your eyes on my shoulder*

[Maria] Ah~~

Maria’s amazing high and light voice melts in with Emelia’s dark voice rap;

*We’re all black and white, hidden within ourselves

So what if I’m different? So what if I speak my mind?

I’m proud, I am this and that, I’m so (yeah) great*

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces]

*O-O-O-Ooh – O-O-O-Oooh

I can’t take this anymore, more, more

I just want to run, run, run, run, run, run ([Maria] Run~)

O-O-O-Ooh ([Carolina] Oh)

Throw away all your troubles, all your [Carolina] identities

[5 Pieces] Because we see black and white*

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces]

*O-O-O-Ooh – O-O-O-Oooh

I can’t take this anymore, more, more

I just want to run, run, run, run, run, run

O-O-O-Ooh ([Maria] Aah~~)

Throw away all your troubles, all your identities

[Carolina] Tonight, we are free

[5 Pieces] Because we see black and white*

*(This world is black, black, black, black, it’s black)

(My soul is white, white, white, white, it’s white)*

*(This world is white, white, white, white, it’s white)

(My soul is black, black, black, black, it’s black)*

Maria’s last adlib had been high and so long that fans had screamed their lungs out, and the song ended with the last *it’s black* and at just that word the five girls on stage turned around to face the back. They did even that in synch.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 22nd: ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’ Is Book Of The Week, 12 Week In A Row

Headline 22nd: 5 Pieces Seen Helping Children When Filming For ‘A Good Cause’

Headline 22nd: Emelia Shows First Set Of Self-Taken Pictures From 5 Pieces’ In Sweden

Headline 22nd: Fans Not Dropping The Rumours Of 5 Pieces’ Schedule & Health

Headline 22nd: [-Erase You-] Music Video Is Banned On Chosen TV Channels In Korea Due For Violent Scenes

Headline 22nd: (Sweden) Concert Of 5 Pieces Airs With The Best Live Quality

Headline 22nd: (Sweden) 5 Pieces Shock Sweden With Their Live Performances

 

Headline 23rd: 5 Pieces Take Picture With Orphans At Charity Event

Headline 23rd: Melissa Allen Says 5 Pieces Inspired Her To [Black & White]

Headline 23rd: 5 Pieces Responses, Saying The Rumours Makes Them Laugh

Headline 23rd: 5 Pieces Reveals They Feel Stronger Than Ever In Recent Comeback

Headline 23rd: 5 Pieces Wins Champion Song With [Black & White] On Show Champion Comeback