Chapter 53

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

The vocal teacher is seriously listening to the sound made from 5 Pieces. An acapella, beautifully and softly sung by the five ladies that since morning have been in the music room, a song they for the last hour and half have been practicing together. They are practicing for a talk show they will record next week, a talk show with 5 Pieces as special guests. The ladies are insecure when it comes to sing acapella, as they haven’t really practiced with more songs than their own, and now they are practicing Elvis Presley’s [Can’t Help Falling In Love With You] – a song they decided to take after a lot of discussions – because they think it can show their soft vocals the best way.

All ladies are wearing simple make-up today; Maria was given the focus at the saloon while Carolina has the most make-up. Maria will film We Got Married today while Carolina has a TV-recording later, and the whole SM building is surprisingly filled with idols today. Why? Because no one wants to miss the chance to be introduced to Maria’s “husband”. That’s why everyone is prettily dressed up just to make a brief appearance on the show.

5 Pieces goes to the dance practice room to continue to practice for their next song comeback that actually is just next week. This weekend they will finish the promotions of [Black & White] and next week they will continue to promote with the song [Daze] – that they prepared at the same time for the comeback. They have barely started to warm when the camera-team from MBC arrives. Maria’s “husband” Kwon Hyunsuk is supposed to call when he comes, so she is waiting for that, and meantime the camera-team inside films the ladies practicing.

Eunhyuk has been dropping by now and then the whole morning, asking if he has arrived every time and leaving with disappointment. Now he comes too, smiling when seeing the cameras but still disappointed when it is just the cameras there, so he leaves and tells Maria to come find him later. She is wearing a gray dog pattern sweater, as if it is her way to welcome the snow, and a pair of ordinary jeans – she looks really pretty in the outfit with her hair simply put up in a pony-tail – and sneakers of course. Though it is just Maria and Carolina who should be dressed up for the camera, the other three ladies that only will make a brief appearance on We Got Married are also wearing sponsored clothes. Like Hannah and Julia, like the most popular “couple”, are wearing the same pattern oversize knit top – the only difference there is that Hannah’s is in black with a white skull at the front and Julia’s is white with a black skull – and Hannah is wearing a pair of simple black leggings and Julia is wearing a pair of light-coloured jeans. Hannah’s hair is cutely up in two braids hanging down on each side of her face. Emelia’s outfit is probably the coolest and most comfortable among them: she is wearing a black hooded jaguar print pullover with matching leggings, and her hair that yesterday was black for their music video filming is today back into the red hair with black only at the under-hair. Hannah like that hairstyle; which Emelia really likes too.

The ladies start off practicing simply for [Daze], they first of all looking through a practice video they made back in September. Melissa Allen and the production team had actually removed about two or three lines in the song (which was before they filmed the music video) to reduce the length of the song, making it 3:05 minutes long instead – which is good. Carolina has said she misses those parts, but now she is just happily talking nonstop when the cameras are around them. Emelia even tells her to shut up, annoyed by that voice, and she is happy once the music starts playing and they can begin the actual practice. It was actually planned for the camera-team to arrive before Kwon Hyunsuk, just to film what 5 Pieces does before – because Maria is also the main alongside Hyunsuk. Hannah thinks it’s a little funny. Half a year ago, Hannah was in the same drama as Hyunsuk; he acted as someone who had a secret crush on her but in the end didn’t get her, and now he is acting as Maria’s husband in this variety show.

When this airs, it will be at the first glimpse of 5 Pieces for the episode – 5 Pieces dancing – and the production team will write something like ‘always working hard is 5 Pieces, this brings them to their charismatic performances – practice!’ They are focused, maybe trying harder because there are cameras around; especially Carolina, who is widely dancing so during one time they do the song, Emelia grabs Hannah’s arm to pull her back – stopping her from dancing – and Julia follows them and Maria takes a step to the side. Though there are mirrors covering the wall they are facing, Carolina can’t seem to notice the ladies stepping aside until she is supposed to change position with one of the other members and there is no one there.

“Come ON!” Carolina cries out when turning around at them laughing at her. “This isn’t fun!”

“It surely is,” Emelia chuckles and pats Carolina happily on the back when walking forward to take her position again, with the stereo’s tiny remote control in her hand re-starting the song. Hannah laughs when seeing Julia patting Carolina on the back too when taking her position. Maria, randomly, takes out her hands like she always did on the opening stage rehearsal for their concerts, spreading her arms and hands out widely behind the other ladies, enjoying the laughter of them fooling around with Carolina. The daily fun of Pieces.

A little later, they stop the music when the call from Maria’s husband finally comes. The girls starts to giggle while Maria says she has to go out and meet him; and Carolina goes along with the manager as she has to leave for her schedule. So when Maria goes out to let Hyunsuk inside the building, Carolina gets to greet him on her way to leave. Hyunsuk is nicely dressed in a jacket and long-sleeve t-shirt in gray, a pair of dark jeans and on his back he has a backpack. His hair is up in a pointing out pony-tail, having hair slides to keep hair away from his face. He looks really pretty, with a slight of bad boy image. Maria looks at him up and down when they enter the building.

“You look y today,” Maria comments and Hyunsuk definitely can not hide the shock in his face by her comment.

“You can’t say that here!” he tells her surprised, looking around. He nervous as it is to meet her “family”, but Maria just glances around and says no one is there to hear. She then tells him that they are going to meet the oldest first that are present in the building – Super Junior. “What do I have to do for them to like me?”

“Just stand next to me, and look like you do now. They don’t really have a choice but to like you, right?” Maria answers cheerfully. “Actually, my family got really excited when I said I would introduce you to them. So there might be more people than planned because everyone wants to be introduced to the man who captured me.”

Hyunsuk chuckles when she says that and Maria looks at him with a huge smile, not embarrassed at all to say that. They are walking up the stairs, reaching the floor with the practice-room Maria says they are in and they gives a knock before glancing inside.

“Oh!” Maria sounds surprised and she takes Hyunsuk’s hand in hers before stepping inside. Viewers will get such a shock that she takes his hand and when stepping inside; it is not Super Junior in the room. a lot of boys had been sitting in the middle of the floor with food between them, enjoying lunch, but they hurry up on their feet when seeing Maria, Hyunsuk and the camera-team.

“We are ONE! Hello, we are EXO,” the boys greet in chorus and bows together. It is a lot of boys, making Hyunsuk almost dizzy looking at them; they are tall and handsome.

“Hi!” Maria greets them friendly. “This is my husband, Kwon Hyunsuk!”

It is probably the most awkward greeting in history. Hyunsuk doesn’t really know if he should bow to them as he had prepared to do for Super Junior or if he should wave as Maria did. But he barely gets the time to do anything before Maria tells the boys to sit down again, and they all sit down together around the food. Maria is very open, she talks to the boys right away and they offer them to eat from their lunch – and though Maria looks like she really can eat up all that food, Hyunsuk holds on to her arm to hold her back.

“These are our babies,” Maria tries to explain to Hyunsuk, looking at him while pointing out with her hand to EXO. And they all get a surprise over her choice of words and they all try to correct her. “Not OUR babies, what do you all think? They are SM’s babies.”

Maria just shakes her head over how they misunderstand her Korean, though she knows that some of the EXO-M members don’t really understand either. She still turns a little to Hyunsuk, “aren’t they cute?” She is really entertaining the staff and the boy-group. The boys are really cute, not wearing any make-up and wearing their casual practice clothes, and they look like they didn’t expect to get visitors. Well, it wasn’t really planned, and Maria remembers the reason they came, hitting her hand on her leg when looking out over the boys. “Where’s Super Junior? Aren’t they supposed to be here?”

“They are a floor up, I think,” Chanyeol is the first to answer, his whole arm pointing up and Maria looks exhausted hearing that.

“Why does every place have more than one floor to walk the stairs?” she complains. She then leans a little towards Hyunsuk, pointing from him to her. “What do you think of us two together?”

They get thumbs up and someone says they look good together, and then Suho says that EXO watches them on We Got Married. Xiumin leans forward to get visible behind Tao who is busy eating. “Maria kept talking about you when we were doing a concert.”

The boys laugh as Maria complains that they were the ones talking about it and Hyunsuk asks what she was saying about him at the concert. This time it is Baekhyun whose voice they all get quiet to listen too, as everyone had been talking happily in mouth on each other while coming with different versions of what actually happened at the weekend they were having their SM Town concerts recently. “Maria walked around showing a picture of the two of you together an-”

“Ya! When did I?!” Maria bursts out and she looks like she is going to run up on him, causing them to laugh again and Hyunsuk holds her back anew. “Ya, don’t lie to my husband.”

“Don’t you have nicknames for each other?” Luhan asks in his kind voice; Suho had actually told him to ask that. Chanyeol and some of the other boys start to laugh when she says ‘husband’ though.

Hyunsuk and Maria glances at each other before he is the one answering; “She wants to be called by her name.” It sounds like he is accusing Maria, so she is fast to try explain that it is weird calling someone for ‘honey’ and ‘sweety’, it only reminds her of food. The EXO members still say they should call each other something other than their names, but by them standing on Hyunsuk’s side – as the last time they filmed We Got Married they also talked about it – Maria says they should go find Super Junior. She is like the one controlling Hyunsuk, leading him outside before anything else can be said. Since Maria is too lazy to head up a floor, she instead picks out her cell phone to see if she can call Eunhyuk. The phone is ringing and he picks up, Maria asking where he is and it is true he is a floor up, so they still have to walk up the stairs another floor. Hyunsuk is a gentleman, having his hand on Maria’s back – though it really doesn’t make a difference, but he walks beside her.

“Weren’t they cute?” Maria asks him, talking about EXO.

“They are a lot of boys,” Hyunsuk answers and Maria laughs.

“OPPA!” she bursts out and runs up the last two steps, in through the door that is open and she stops right by the door to give a polite bow to Super Junior’s Donghae who had ran back a few steps by her loud voice. He regains his confident posture when Hyunsuk comes up on the floor, and Maria peeks inside the room to greet the others in there, a little slow to step back to take Hyunsuk’s hand to pull him along. In the room are Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. They look like they have just been sitting around, and it could be true because Eunhyuk says they have been waiting forever for them to come. Maria looks at Hyunsuk. “I told you they just came to meet you.”

“So… shouldn’t you bring with you gifts or something?” Donghae jokes.

“I brought some food with me,” Hyunsuk answers and he is quickly surrounded by the Super boys; Eunhyuk even opening Hyunsuk’s backpack before he has gotten the time to take it off. They are just joking with him as they right after making fools of themselves they back away for Hyunsuk to take it out himself. Maria is also seen holding Sungmin’s arm as if telling him to not do anything. Hyunsuk brings out the food he had prepared, and the seniors gets impressed when finding out he made it himself. They sit down on the floor to eat, and Kyuhyun is the first one to bring up how difficult it must be for Hyunsuk to be married to Maria.

“She is very straightforward,” Hyunsuk responses politely and he smiles when Eunhyuk says the food is delicious, “it surprises me at times.”

“Did you really make this yourself?” Sungmin wonders – all of them seem more interested in the food, and Hyunsuk gets to explain what it is and repeat that he made it himself.

“I like a guy who can cook,” Maria mentions proudly.

Donghae is nodding over what Hyunsuk said about Maria. “She likes skin-ship a lot, so watch out for that. And she like to touch butts,” Donghae mentions and Hyunsuk glances at Maria who is busy telling Kyuhyun to not eat everything.

“Don’t worry, she won’t probably do it when the cameras are on,” Eunhyuk jokes and the Super Junior members are laughing at the joke. Maria tells Hyunsuk to not listen to them. “Do listen, Hyunsuk. We know everything there is to know about Maria. Ask us and we can answer.”

“I actually have one question,” Hyunsuk says and Maria turns straight to him, curious to know what he will say and the boys’ stops to listen too. “Why doesn’t Maria want to have a nickname? It’s normal, right?”

Maria opens when the members of Super Junior nod as if they understand completely what he is saying. Kyuhyun says nothing is normal with Maria while Eunhyuk says it got something to do with Sweden. Culture difference, Donghae adds and Maria explains that she just doesn’t like cute nicknames. Again, Kyuhyun says she isn’t normal.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

While Maria disappears to go film ‘We Got Married’, the three girls that are left in the practice-room continues to practice. Julia is the first one to sit down while Hannah and Emelia continue to dance on their own, practicing the choreography and the details as their hand movements and positions of their feet. They stop, talk through the correct movement and try it over again.

“Hannah, your cell phone keeps making noise back here,” Julia informs in a bored tone, writing a text message on her own cell phone as she is sitting by the wall.

Hannah hurries to the back, picking up her cell phone and she smiles, taking a happy turn, before answering. “Yes? … Uh-u … I’m on my way.” It ends within seconds and Hannah bends down to close her bag as she is going to leave.

“Are you two really okay?” Julia asks her; Emelia has been looking at Hannah too, grimacing with dislike. They both know it was Jonghyun who called her.

“Yeah…” Hannah answers, glancing up at her. “I mean… He said he doesn’t trust me, but he loves me and I love him.”

“You love him more than us?” Julia asks quietly when Hannah stands up. Hannah looks at her with a weird face-expression, not understanding why she says such a thing.

“I don’t like it,” Emelia speaks up, crossing her arms over her chest. “You and him. I hate it, seriously. The way you cried that night, Hannah… It will happen again, and when that time comes-”

“Stop,” Hannah sighs. “I know it was crazy, I know it was so really crazy. But please stop.”

“It’s unhealthy, Hannah,” Emelia doesn’t stop, “you care more for him than you care for us. You said that would never happen, but look at you now.”

Hannah releases a deep sigh, looking out in nowhere. The ladies keep bringing up her relationship with Jonghyun. And she knows it was totally wrong what happened, not just with her and Honggi kissing but with her reaction to that night with Jonghyun and how it all turned out, how she actually didn’t care at all about her members because all she thought of was that Jonghyun hated her. She doesn’t really like it, what she did and how she has made everyone feel, but it’s not like she can change anything. Manager Lim wants to talk to her too – the schedule hasn’t given them the chance – and Hannah is worried of what he will say.

“I’ll be back soon,” Hannah ends up saying to her members and she walks out the room with only the cell phone in her hand.

She feels bad for leaving them when they told her to not be so crazy over Jonghyun, but she told Jonghyun she will come… Somehow, she will make up for it. She will make up for it both for her group and for Jonghyun. For being a bad friend and bad girlfriend, she will somehow with time make up for it.

Jonghyun is waiting for her in the same music room they normally meets up in. He is sitting on a chair by the piano when she enters, and he smiles widely by the sight of her.

“I thought you wouldn’t come,” he says.

“The ladies don’t like this,” she answers and walks up to him after closing the door behind her. She smiles when approaching him, putting her arms around his neck before leaning down to kiss him.

“They don’t like you running away from them or that it is me you are meeting?” he asks her, giving her another kiss after asking and he smiles up at her when putting his arms around her waist so she can’t step back.

“Maybe both?” she wonders, turning her head to the side. His eyelids waver lightly when she touches the end of his hair at the back of the neck with her fingertips. His hair is short in the back, but that doesn’t stop her from her habit. She giggles when seeing him do that with his eyes. He feels warm in her arms, like familiar body warmth from his bare neck when she is holding her arms around him and his arms around her waist are far from awkward. She could even move her hip back and forth without being awkward – but she doesn’t do that. “They don’t like what happened between us, saying it is not healthy to act like that.”

“It isn’t healthy,” Jonghyun agrees, not moving his head though because he doesn’t want her fingers to stop touching his hair. He holds her tighter with his arms her body touching his and he has to look up higher to look at her. “That’s why I will keep you closer to me and I will hold on to you tight.”

“Tempting,” Hannah says, remembering how he once had said that to her and he laughs lightly at it. She leans her head down a little, her forehead against his and she whispers to him. “I love you, Jonghyun, like I have never loved anyone else.”

He breathes out on her, his heart skipping a beat by her words. He hadn’t really expected her to say that and her chest jumps when she giggles as he hugs her, his head by her s. His eyes are closed, holding her tight to him. Never will he want to forget those words, the way she said them, how she holds on to him, how her hair touches his hair and how he can feel her heart beat through her chest. It does matter to him that she and Honggi kissed; he keeps getting reminded of it even if he wants to forget it. It happened just a week ago! But he can’t see it in front of him. He can see Honggi trying to kiss her, but he can’t see Hannah kiss someone else. Just thinking of that, he is reminded of a kissing scene from the drama Midnight Dream – he couldn’t hide the popular scenes from the drama, and the kissing scenes and all the scenes between Hannah and Honggi were so popular – and he realises that it isn’t so difficult to imagine. It has happened on screen.

“What actually happened that night?” Jonghyun asks when Hannah sits down next to him, her leg put up on the seat to be able to face him. He can see how moves when he brings it up, her eyes lowers to his hand that she is holding in hers.

“What happened when?” she quietly asks, knowing what it is but still asks.

“With Honggi. What did he say about your family?” Jonghyun asks in a low voice, in a soft voice.

“He got upset, I don’t know why. He talked about that I was leaving my family, throwing myself out, and I told him it wasn’t his to care about,” Hannah says while touching his hand, caressing every inch of his fingers with hers, tracing his veins up and down to his wrist. Jonghyun looks at how she touches his hand. It gets quiet between them after that she doesn’t continue talking, her voice simply faded as if she is getting too distracted by his hand.

Jonghyun draws his fingers in to his palm, her fingers pressed between his. “Do you love him?”

Their eyes meet when she looks up, not expecting that questions. His eyes are soft, sadly looking into hers, and she knows that he won’t get over that. “No,” she answers but he shakes his head the moment he hears that.

“Hannah…”

“I don’t love him, Jonghyun,” she says and holds on tighter to his hand, leaning forward with her voice steady, looking him right in the eyes. “I don’t. Not anymore. My words won’t change what happened, but I realised from my mistake, Jonghyun. I have never been more sure of that.”

He is looking at her with a face-expression that tells her absolutely nothing at all. Her face is close to his, as if she has tried to let him understand the honesty in her words by being as close as possible, and just when she is about to sit back down he leans forward and puts his lips against hers. It’s like a lock, locking her lips on his and she is fast to put her arms around his neck to hold him there, sitting up on her knees with him putting his arms around her back. The kiss deepens, and she smiles just lightly when she feels his hand glide down to below her , holding on to her leg when pushing it towards his side so she almost sits down on his. Hannah struggles to keep standing though, not wanting to sit on his lap, but it doesn’t interrupt their make-out session at all.

“I have to go back,” Hannah mutters against his lips when she manages to get some space between them. He ignores her totally and kisses her again, making Hannah giggle, but she doesn’t have anything against the kissing. He is smiling after a while, and she smiles too, the kissing ends by their smiles but they are still as close to each other as if they were when kissing, their lips smiling against each other. Hannah giggles. “I really have to go.”

“Emelia will come find me otherwise, right?” Jonghyun chuckles and pouts out his lips to kiss her before leaning back, still smiling at her. “I’ll keep a distance when they are near. It wouldn’t be fun for you to love a dead man now, would it?”

She hits him on the arm, getting up on her feet. “That’s not funny.” He chuckles though, happy, and he follows her up to take her hand in his, placing it by his lips to kiss the back of her hand while embracing her with his other hand.

“I’ll see you soon?” he flirts with her, pouting out his lips for a final kiss and she smiles, nodding before giving him a peck on the lips and they part ways, Hannah leaving the room first and Jonghyun leaves a few minutes later.

Hannah heads back to the practice room. Beside from the two that were present when she first left, also EXO-K’s Chanyeol and Chen are sitting there, happily greeting Hannah when seeing she entering the room. They are talking as friends, as always being a close 1992-born group of friends, and Hannah sits down next to them without really joining the conversation. What they are talking about is Maria walking around in the building to introduce Hyunsuk to her “family”. She hasn’t come to 5 Pieces yet, but Chanyeol and Chen are happily talking about the visit to EXO’s practice and she smiles when hearing them talk about it. Their manager comes to tell them the camera-crew for ‘We Got Married’ are coming over to film in this room, where Maria and Hyunsuk soon will come to, and the two EXO members have to leave while the three ladies get ready to return to practice.

The camera-team – just three cameras – enters the room and the camera-men tell 5 Pieces to do as they always do; they will film like what they were doing before the married couple arrives. Julia, who still hasn’t gotten up from the floor, looks up at Hannah, who is standing up and stretching her arms, and asks her what Hyunsuk was like when they were filming the drama together. That part will air on the show and the people sitting in a room commenting will be like ‘ah, right, Hannah is close to Hyunsuk’.

“He was like …” Hannah starts off saying, getting quiet while stretching, thinking at the same time, “like most guys?”

“Typical Hannah,” Emelia quietly mentions, meaning she doesn’t know anything.

“Do you even know him?” Julia jokes with her when Hannah can’t come up with anything to say. Hannah pouts and ignores the conversation, instead starting to practice the choreography. The other two joins when starting the music, starting the practice with just three members. It is strange practicing with three members when cameras are around, even if the focus isn’t on them they still need to do well to look good as 5 Pieces. But the practice doesn’t go on for long as the door in the back is opened and the married couple enters.

“Ladies!” Maria sounds excited.

Hannah reaches out her tongue when grabbing Julia’s arm, all of them suddenly so nervous. Emelia takes a step forward to stand next to the other two and automatically she says ‘pieces of one’ to begin their greeting and Maria is fast to take a turn to face Hyunsuk, saying the group-greeting with her members. “Hello, we are 5 Pieces!”

Out of nowhere, Maria starts to sing and dance the chorus for [Black & White], out of the blue promoting the group excitedly and Hyunsuk laughs. Only now he thinks Maria is nervous; when the ladies are there. She was relaxed and talkative when she was introducing him to EXO and Super Junior and also to others while now she is nervous. Maria steps back up next to Hyunsuk after her song promotion. Maria points at the members, saying “this is Emelia, Julia and Hannah, and the last piece is off at a schedule”. It’s awkward; it is so really awkward and even Maria glances from one to another with an awkward smile.

“I brought food for you,” Hyunsuk politely says and reaches up the plastic bag he has had in his backpack. Emelia’s eyes gets a typical glint in them as she hears the word ‘food’ and she steps forward before anyone else to take it, though Maria is fast to take it from her and order the girls to sit down for them to eat. Hannah runs off to the side to wipe her hands with a wet napkin first before sitting down next to Julia on the floor, they all sits down in a little C-shape to have the cameras film them from where the mirrors are. Hyunsuk sits on the ladies’ left side, with Maria on his right and next to Maria sits Hannah (because Julia and Maria are too awkward to sit next to each other), followed by Julia and finally Emelia. Emelia doesn’t look to care at all about the filming at first, just thinking of taking out the food. She is leaning over from the side, leaning over the plastic bag while taking out the contents before she gives a weird jump and her eyes gets totally huge; she looks like she is going to drool down on the food.

“IT’S CHICKEN!” Emelia cheers in a dark voice and then both Hannah and Julia leans forward when making a ‘oh’ sound of excitement.

“Ya! You can’t be more excited about the chicken than meeting my husband!” Maria bursts out and she kicks out a foot to Hannah and Julia to make them lean away from the food. Hannah giggles and leans towards Maria while the other two members aren’t caring at all to be scolded. Hyunsuk had gotten a surprise to see her suddenly kick out her foot to her members, while the ladies don’t seem bothered by it at all.

They all starts to eat with the chopsticks, eating the chicken and side dish that Hyunsuk had made for them and they talk about cooking. Emelia asks him if he really has made this food, what he normally likes to cook, if he is okay with that Maria at cooking, if he would do the cleaning and such and then tells him to continue give them food in the future whenever they meet… Maria keeps glaring at her. Earlier, before Hyunsuk had arrived, Maria and the ladies were sitting and talking about what to do when he comes and Emelia said they should test him to see if he is worthy their captain – or if he can handle a wild Swedish girl. Once Emelia starts her questions to Hyunsuk about cooking and cleaning and such, the people sitting and commenting for the airing will bring up that 5 Pieces did the same when Julia was on We Got Married with ZE:A’s Kevin, and one of the women also comments that Emelia is scary with the way she asks the questions. She has her serious stare when looking at him, asking the question and waiting for an answer, while she is eating.

“I have a question,” Julia asks a little later and she even brings up her hand a little lightly as if announcing she will talk. She turns a little towards her left to look at the couple. “Our new brother-in-law acted in a drama with Hannah, but you two don’t seem to be close.”

Hannah is quietly chewing on the chicken, not looking up from the food while Hyunsuk glances at Maria before answering. “It’s awkward meeting when my wife is part of her group,” he answers, a little nervous over the many questions the girls have. Hannah and Julia both give a sudden giggle when hearing him say ‘my wife’ as if they actually are married.

“Hannah has said a lot of bad things about you,” Emelia is fast to come up with a lie, her eyes staring at him again while eating. “That you like to go to clubs and meet new girls all the time.” Hannah is smiling widely with the chopsticks in when hearing the lie, looking straight ahead at the staff and camera-team filming them and Hyunsuk smiles softly, not taking the rapper’s words the wrong way and he laughs when seeing Hannah’s face-expression.

“I don’t think she said that,” he says and Julia hits Hannah on the leg, saying she gave them away.

“Don’t lie to him,” Maria warns them. She is busy eating too, barely looking like she is listening to the conversation. “Ah, ladies, there is one thing we have to ask: Do you think it is a must for a couple to have nicknames for each other? Like ‘honey’ or ‘sweetie’?”

“No,” Emelia is the first to answer, fast to answer, reaching over to take another piece of chicken. The people commenting will say ‘5 Pieces seem to be more interested in the food’. “Nicknames coming out of Maria’s mouth are like ‘idiot’ or ‘ya’, and brother-in-law doesn’t look to fit that.”

“You don’t use nicknames in Sweden?” Hyunsuk wonders while Maria is happy to hear that she said no – even if came out as an insult.

“Nicknames in Sweden are like … short versions of your real name,” Julia explains, “Like Julia becomes Jul… Are you trying to come up with nicknames or something for asking that question?”

“I want to use our names, no nicknames,” Maria honestly answers and she puts her hand on Hyunsuk’s leg. “He wants to use nicknames that remind me of food.”

“Then you can be ‘chicken’,” Emelia jokes, not letting her eyes off the food.

“Shouldn’t nicknames come naturally?” Hannah wonders, looking up at them. “It’s weird to just decide on a nickname.”

“YES!” Maria shouts out and claps her hands together once before almost turning around to face Hyunsuk with her whole body. “EXACTLY! Do you hear? We can do that. Let’s let it come with time.”

Julia and Hannah seem to have so much fun looking at the “married” two when they sit there, while Emelia is just focusing on eating at first until she is full and she just sits and continues to come with comments and questions and Maria keeps telling her to stop making life so hard.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 05th: 5 Pieces Joins Girls Generation & Big Bang Nominated For ‘World’s Best Group’ At 2012 World Music Awards

Headline 05th: Tyra Banks Mentions 5 Pieces [Black & White] In Interview

Headline 05th: 5 Pieces To End Promotions Of [Black & White] This Weekend; Comeback With New Song Next Week

Headline 05th: ‘We Got Married’ Newest Couple Maria + Hyunsuk Take A Picture In The Snow