Chapter 13

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

 

It’s comeback preparations time. The album is practically done – recordings are all done unless something need to be changed – and all left is the music videos and teasers and the thing they are doing today; photo shoot for a magazine. The morning was spent changing their look – a look they have planned and decided on having for their comeback – and now, with make-up and cool street clothes, they are excited for their big return.

Hannah is standing with the dirty stone wall behind her, one hand reached out behind her to touch the wall. Her nails are long in three different colours of light lilac, dark blue and wine red; her right hand wears two rings while her left hand wears four and her right wrists got a black studded wrist band while the left wrist has two simple bracelets. She got a gray drawstring hem hoodie with a black skull print at the back, a long tee in khaki green with a black text at the front; the tee has been tugged in just a little at the front in the thin black belt barely visibly under the rest of the tee and her legs got a pair of special lace-up accent leggings and a pair of amazing lace-up ankle boots that Hannah has fallen in love with. Smoke rises around her for the photographer to capture more mysterious pictures of her.

Finally ditching the light brown hair, Hannah’s hair is now long straight blonde with white tops, her eyes visibly with dark eye-liner forming her eyelids and a softer yet dark colour around, and her cheeks brought forward with a darker colour than the rest of her skin. She leans forward a little, placing her free hand by her hip to get an attitude and she leans her head a little to the side. A lock of her hair falls forward by the movement, so her next pose is automatically that she runs her fingers slowly through her hair, hearing praise from someone standing among the staff.

Maria’s tall figure stands out among the staff. Her normally model body is outstanding enough, but with the new hairstyle she definitely looks like a true fashion model. She has a fringe, her hair extremely long in a dark colour while the bottom of her hair is in a blue colour that melts in lilac up next and then the rest of her hair colour – about 20cm from the tip of her hair and up is in the blue and lilac colour, her hair almost long down to her waist.

Most of the day is spent for the photo shoot, the girls posing charismatically with their new hairstyles and tough image. The pictures come out all differently; some with a focus on the outfit, other on their eyes, their body languages like when they are posing two the photographer can focus on the hands held together and in other pictures even some of the background is in focus.

Hannah walks inside the dressing-room, finding Carolina and Julia seriously going through a choreographer while waiting for their turn to go outside. Hannah is done for the day, so after changing into her own clothes she sits down on a chair and keeps looking curious of the two members practicing. They are dancing without any music, just singing parts from time to time to know where they are, but they keep dancing and looking down at each other to know if they remember the dance correctly. Though the group is currently at a photo shoot, there minds are all thinking about their new songs [-Erase You-] and [Daze], two songs that they tomorrow will start filming the music videos for. They are nervous and whenever they can they look through the practice videos or listens to the songs and talk about things.

The stylist helps Hannah to take away the make-up while she is sitting there and though Hannah has to close her eyes for that, she keeps trying to take every chance to look at the other two practicing. She is nervous too, and she is thinking through of her positions; imagination her dancing next to them just as she has seen them do in the mirror reflection in the dance practice room.

Carolina’s hair has gotten dark green highlights that melt in with the dark brown colour of the rest of the hair. It matches her round face and she has some outstanding earrings. She has first two matching earrings on both the left and right ear’s lobe, and then on the left she has a chain hanging from the helix to a third lobe hole and finally on the right ear she has a third earring; a tiny cross earring that she always wears. She has the most earrings in the group, and Hannah thinks it looks so amazing. Hannah only has two holes in the right ear and one on the left, so she thinks Carolina always looks so cool for having three and four. Julia’s hair has been up-cut above the base of the neck, she has a straight cut fringe covering her forehead and eyebrows, but long hair from her left has been pulled over to the right, leaving half of the short bangs hidden under a long side bangs. Just locks of the long side bangs, the rest of the short cut bangs and a little of the hair at the left side of her face is in a violet colour, the rest of hair is in brown. It matches her extremely well and for the first time – in Hannah’s opinion – she has a mysterious look.

“You are supposed to bend your knees at that part.”

The practice is interrupted by Emelia’s comment. She comes inside the dressing-room, her hair really long in red with the under hair in black. She looks like taken from a fantasy movie with the pale skin and matching colours of her hair on her clothes and make-up. Emelia’s comment struck both Julia and Carolina to become question-marks, asking what part and repeating it – the last thing they want is to make mistakes. Emelia shows them, but Carolina shakes her head.

“The left leg is supposed to be bent, not both,” she mentions.

“That’s stupid, it’s both legs,” Emelia is stubborn. They go through it again, trying both parts and both girls are stubborn to stick to what they say is the right version. Hannah thinks both looks well, and she gets confused too of which one it is, though she thinks she normally bends the right leg instead of the left and both, since in the choreography she turns towards the right afterwards. Julia is the same; she tries to remember how she normally has practiced it.

All four of them gets together when Emelia picks up the camera to look through their practice video, and they see which one it is – you are supposed to bend the right leg. They hear that Carolina and Julia should come outside for their turn, but the girls are suddenly in a wild discussion if the video says wrong, because both Emelia and Carolina can’t possible be wrong. Hannah ends up pushing Julia and Carolina out as the staff is waiting, and when they have left she keeps listening to Emelia trying to explain that she was not wrong (it just was something wrong with the video) while changing clothes.

By the time Maria comes to the dressing-room, Hannah and Emelia have already left.

“Where did they go?” Maria looks shocked at the stylist.

“To the gym. They have planned to meet trainer Park Hyun – Hannah’s trainer – to go through some boxing and fighting for the music video filming.”

Maria opens in surprise. “And they didn’t bring me along?” she asks with a hurtful voice, bringing her hand to her chest.

Truth is that they had asked all members if they wanted to train at the gym for tomorrow’s music video filming, but only Hannah and Emelia wanted to do it. Emelia looks really weak, but for her Japanese drama she did have a few small fighting scenes, but still since she now will do it for a music video, all she need is to look good. Hannah had fighting scenes for every episode in her Japanese drama back in 2009, and she practiced a lot for those scenes and from time to time when she is at the gym she still practices some of the boxing she learnt back them. Trainer Park Hyun is her personal trainer since that period; he has formed Hannah’s body through the exercises he has told her to do and from her gym visits, and also learning boxing. From Hannah’s drama that was filmed in the beginning of 2010, her side kick got very popular – like a trademark. It is also that side kick she has gotten to do in their [Black & White] choreography.

Hannah never gets the chance to go to the gym anymore. She has been too busy with her schedules, and Park Hyun had been so happy when hearing she will come with Emelia – she was happy too, because the gym has been one of her favourite places in Korea.

The whole week now after coming back from Sweden, she has taken it slow for her body’s sake. Her members have kept an eye on her, a very close eye on her. Maybe it was the stress to be in Sweden that made her body a big mess on the first day of that concert, because she feels much better now. Being at the gym is also refreshing, and she keeps smiling and laughing when seeing how Emelia just looks weird trying to box the sandbag. Hannah does it great, as she learnt it a long time ago. Being better at something always gives off a good feeling, but having it too often is not good, which is why Hannah takes this rare moment as a chance to feel that she is better and announce it to Emelia who says Hannah is better just because she is weird.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Emelia has her long hair flying, showing her teeth while throwing her fist. She is wearing a stand-collar zip-up jacket in black, wearing a white shirt and gray tank under it, the shirt hanging a little over the pair of distressed low crotch jeans. A pair of extremely nice white sneakers with studded in the colour gold. She looks cool; casual with the outfit and charismatic with the expressions.

The director calls ‘cut’. They have just started filming for the music video for [-Erase You-], extremely early in the morning, and Emelia is the only one of pieces present with a gang of boys that she is supposed to beat up when the cameras are rolling. Emelia picks up the cap on the way to the side, talking to the director who looks through what they filmed with her, giving her examples of how to do it as they do a re-take. This time, when arriving in front of the gang waiting for her, Emelia holds on the cap tight with both hands before throwing it to the side with her right hand and she starts to run towards the gang to start fighting. She throws her fist like before, showing her teeth over the power she pretends to put through. Everything is about acting, and Emelia loves the role she has been given.

During the nearest break, Emelia is getting fake blood on her knuckles and a bruise on her lip, as they will next up play further in the fight. She looks up at the camera approaching her, their ‘Life of Pieces’ being there.

“It’s not even 4AM yet, and I am already bloody,” Emelia says and shows her finished knuckle, looking very happy over the cool make-up. “I got this when fighting the heavy guys. No one can beat me.”

She gets still when a round brush is put by her lip, and meanwhile the camera-man asks her what they are filming.

“We are here to film 5 Pieces most awesome music video for [-Erase You-]. I am here filming alone for the highlight of the music video; the big fight,” Emelia answers when she can, and she hears the next question is what the fight is about. “Hannah has been kidnapped by a hot boy. I will be her rescuer. Cool, don’t you think?”

Emelia goes back to her cool fighting scene filming, doing it over and over and over and over again from different angles and with dust flying around. They are filming outside the city by a sort of old factory made of stone and metal, the ground only of sand and rocks. This filming is taken place in what looks to be an inner courtyard, looking just to be of stone and sand – very dull like the whole place. And it is filled with people. Staff standing behind the lines of cameras while people dressed out as the gang is on the other side, working to be fighting with Emelia. Appearing among the staff is Hannah; smiling and looking very blonde in the light hairstyle, a white asymmetric v-neck t-shirt showing off her beautiful s-line and the end of the t-shirt has been tugged in just a little of the dark purple cotton blend skinny pants. Since it is early in the morning she is walking around with a huge denim zip jacket to keep herself warm.

Hannah gives a smile when the Life of Pieces camera films her, but she then leans a little to the side to look at Emelia’s scene. Only Emelia and Hannah have filming at this early hour, so the other members haven’t arrived yet. A special DVD making is there too, and the moment the camera-man sees that Hannah is standing among the staff, he makes his way over. She looks a little embarrassed for getting the attention, because her brain hasn’t woken up yet but she still greets the camera with a smile.

“I think she is doing well,” Hannah says. “Much better than when we practiced; much cooler. I guess it’s the … surrounding, that makes it.”

She is talking slow and though she thinks you can’t notice it, you do notice that she still hasn’t woken up. She keeps her arms crossed over her chest while watching the filming, only smiling and waving to Emelia when the next break comes, also giving a thumbs up.

Nearby, they have created like a parking lot for all the cars and vans and such, even having a caravan where all the make-up and outfits are, and that is where the DVD camera finds Hannah the next time. She is sitting in a chair, getting her hair styled, and since she has to lean her head back she is taking it as a chance to close her eyes for some rest, but she is holding a paper in her hands that are resting on her knees. When the stylist tells her to put her head forward, Hannah does it without opening her eyes at first, but then opening them to look at the paper. She notices the cameras through the mirror in front of her and gets that shy smile in her face again. The camera-man asks her what the paper is for.

“Um… it is a planning for the music video,” Hannah answers and slightly waves with the paper before looking at it. “It says my first scene today is to be a mess.”

“A beautiful mess,” stylist Mi Young jokes and Hannah gives a sudden laugh to her.

“A tired mess,” Hannah corrects with some more laugh before turning to the camera. “Emelia went straight to film after our practice ended. I got … an hour sleep, before coming here. Day 1 of filming… since the two of us are up first we can’t get as much sleep as the rest.”

“But you can sleep later,” Mi Young mentions.

“We can sleep when we are dead,” Hannah adds with a final nod, her voice nod sounding to dislike it at all.

Coming out of the caravan after being told to go to the set, Hannah sees a familiar face coming out from a van. A huge smile of the tall rookie is showed when he bows a few times politely to her. It’s EXO-K’s Chanyeol; he looks really good with the hair styled back on the sides and up coolly to reveal his forehead. Extremely handsome he is. They greet each other with polite phrases, also asking if the other has eaten. While heading inside the building, being showed to the new filming location by a staff, the DVD camera-man asks Hannah of Chanyeol’s role.

“Chanyeol is acting as the person who kidnaps me. We will have a past, but I broke up with him, and he kidnaps me in a way to say he can’t let me go… kind of,” Hannah answers. “And the best thing with this scene is that I will be sitting, and he will be standing. So people can’t see the height difference between us.” She smiles happily by that, though she knows that for other scenes they will shoot later, they will stand next to each other.

This time they are filming in an end of the factory. Stone walls, pipes, dirt, sand… that is where Hannah will be. She gets a surprise when hearing the director tell her how they will do. Chanyeol is standing there and listens too, nodding with a focused face expression. They shoot his parts first; of Chanyeol walking up in the room, standing there and pretending he is looking at Hannah where the camera is. He looks scary if you look at what they have filmed.

When it is Hannah’s turn, she gets to sit down by the centre of the wall, lean her back against it. It takes a few minutes, as every detail is important – yes, even how she sits down – and she ends up sitting with her legs spread out and hands resting on her legs. Her white t-shirt is dirty already, especially on the back that is resting on the stone-wall. Her skin has gotten some dirt on it too, glistening ily in the mix of sweat (mostly water and oil to look like sweat) and dirt. Her hair falling down on her shoulders mixes in with it and her arms gets to be chained above her head. Everyone around her tells it looks really good; they check the cameras to make sure it comes out as they want too and the director tells them to add more dirt on the wall, then also telling them to have water run down too. Hannah gets to lean only her head forward a little, only a few strings hanging down her back gets wet when the staff pours down just a little water at time down the wall. Hannah gives out a whining sound as the water drowns in to her t-shirt, runs down by her too when reaching the sand ground she is sitting on. Staff asks her if she can take it and the director too stepping up with a laugh to tell her she can step up if it gets too much – anything for the video, she answers. It’s not like it hurts or anything, it’s just extremely uncomfortable. And she had thought the outfit looked so well before, now it is all dirty and a big mess; y.

Hannah can’t seem to lean her back against the wall after the water has been running there, and she keeps grimacing and making faces, causing the staff to laugh. It’s chilly in the building, so it’s not like Hannah can be sweating, so she is wondering if it looks real in the cameras. She gets some more oil by her neck before they starts the filming, now she definitely looks like someone who has been brutally kidnapped, being changed up in a dirty surrounding with the blonde hair a mess and her skin y.

She does everything she is told with some hesitation. The director asks her to try to break free, and when she does he tells her to move the rest of her body more – her jeans gets dirtier when she scrapes her shoes on the ground, twisting her body when trying to shake and pull her wrists free. As being told she gives off a shout while moving like that, first a very low and awkward shout that makes her end up laughing, so they stop the filming. Hannah stays stuck by the wall when the director squats down in front of her to help her out with advices of how to make it better. He knows she is a rookie when it comes to acting, and he tells her it is very difficult to act out a scene like this, but he assures her that the more she believes in the story and acts from that, the better it will look in the eyes of the viewers. He also tells her that she looks stunning, so she shouldn’t hesitate to overdo something. He even gives his own example of shouting to show her his face expression and helps her out.

With a nod, they try it again. Hannah shouts and tries to break free as if her whole life was betting on it, but it feels like she continues forever until she hears them say ‘cut’. It’s awkward when she hears the director clap his hands and give off a sort of shout of excitement, telling her to come and watch what they filmed. She gets help to come up, getting a blanket around her because of the cold water on her back when standing next to the director to look at what they filmed. Hannah looks focused, trying her best to not laugh or show how awkward it is to see her self act crazy like that. The director turns to glance her way when mentioning something, and she can’t help but to smile at him. He is dedicated into the music video making and he pats her on the shoulder when walking with her back for her to take her position.

“I thought it would be impossible to get that scene made well,” he reveals for her, smiling, “but you look definitely like the hottest girl chained up like that.”

There had been so many different ideas for the scenes of [-Erase You-], but the director as well as Lee Sooman had both definitely wanted a scene like this. They had given a lot of different stories for the actual video, but they both knew since the first day they had talked about having the scene with one of the girls chained up (dirty and y without being too much, shouting to come free) that they wouldn’t make the video without that scene. The next question was who would take that part. Hannah ended up being the one, as she has the most acting experience and both the director and Lee Sooman thought it would fit the image Hannah has created with [Butterfly]. Lee Sooman said 2012 is Hannah’s year – just like Carolina has said – while the other members aren’t showing off their talents as much this year. It is all in his plans.

The director is deeply impressed. He had imagined this scene to be part of the teasers for 5 Pieces’ comeback, but he had doubts as imaginations never turns out as great in reality; he was so wrong this time. He knew 5 Pieces was good, but never did he know they were this great. And he has only worked with two of the members so far – Emelia’s fighting scenes had turned out extremely amazing too.

A loud exclamation of delight or excitement comes from the director when Hannah manages to do his next request – tears. Tears mixed with the dirt and oil and her shouting, and the director says this is his best creation ever; the video. Her hair flies around too, adding that extra. There is a photographer walking around too, taking making of pictures that will be put in the special DVD. She takes some really amazing pictures of Hannah in this scene; both when she gets advice from the director and when she is acting during the filming.

It takes time to film. Hannah shakes her whole body when she gets to put down her hands for a few minutes break, and she smiles at the staff because of how she starts to shake her hands too. The blood had run out from her arms by having them up on the wall for too long and she laughs awkwardly over the staff mentioning it.

“Does it hurt?” the man filming for the making of asks when coming up to Hannah who has gotten to stand up. Hannah keeps touching her wrists, which was why he asked. She looks up at him with a surprised look; she hadn’t seen him filming.

“Ah, no… My legs hurt though,” she answers with a laugh. “It’s cold sitting down too… Do you want to try? I can pour you with water too.”

She laughs by joking with the camera-man who shakes his head and says he will pass that. Hannah walks off to the director who is talking to Chanyeol who has been changing clothes and also been standing in the background while watching them; a stylist keeps touching with a brush on Hannah’s make-up while the girl is listening to the director explaining what they will do next. When the short break is over, Hannah walks over to take her seat again. She laughs over the staff joking with her by saying “are you going to be chained up again?” and Hannah squats down while laughing, lowering her head over how deeply sadly that question sounds. Hannah has taken her position with her arms up above her head while Chanyeol is just standing two meters away from her. The camera will film from behind his shoulder to show Hannah’s sad face when seeing him, and it is difficult to keep that face-expression while looking at Chanyeol.

And she sees Emelia in the background too. Emelia is standing with a kind of smirk in her face that says she is looking forward to see how Hannah will do – she just arrived and for that got a little surprised to see that Hannah’s white t-shirt is wet and dirty plus that whole Hannah looks like a y, dirty prisoner. Which mean that Emelia must give off some kind of call to tell Hannah that she is y, making Hannah embarrassed.

They also films Chanyeol squatting down in front of Hannah, the camera for one part there filming them from the side  to capture both of their expressions and movements when he reaches out his hand to lightly touch her cheek. His finger just touches her cheek when the director is raising his hand, his mouth open and after a few seconds he says ‘cut’ in a way that makes it sound that he deeply enjoyed watching that slow motion thing. Hannah and Chanyeol, on the other hand, both bursts out laughing the moment they hear ‘cut’ and Chanyeol says something to her while laughing, but she can’t hear what he says because he is mumbling in the laughing and she keeps laughing too. It’s so awkward. A staff helps Hannah to get her hands down, but she doesn’t move from sitting there as they will continue to film. The director turns the screen around to show Hannah and Chanyeol how it turned out, giving them advices to make it better next time. Emelia gives some comments too, joking around with them. Easily Hannah can tell that Chanyeol and Emelia are close; she got no idea of when they became so close or how, but she feels like the only awkward person there at the moment.

After the filming with Chanyeol, they take another break. Hannah gets a blanket around her and she keeps jumping around to get warm, laughing when the staff laughs over how she is moving around now after sitting down during the filming. Hannah walks around and waves her hands, holding the blanket around her and she looks like she is trying to fly when walking around like that. She stands still only when the stylist tries to check her make-up.

*I am tied up, the black walls of your heart is holding me* Hannah sings when waiting to start. She makes a turn and sees Emelia stepping forward, so she points at her when singing the ending; *naneun dangsin-eul jiugi (I will erase you)*.

Emelia catches up right away and starts to dance slowly to their [-Erase You-] that Hannah just sang a bit off, and Hannah laughs.

“I will save you,” Emelia jokes and rises her hand up in the air for Hannah.

“Save me well,” Hannah jokes and gives her a high five before they get fixed up and takes their positions while the director tells them how to do it. Hannah once again gets chained up, probably for the last time, and again the staff laughs – but this time they laugh at how she knows exactly how to sit down, how to put up her hands and place her legs the most comfortable way and it just looks like she knows what she is doing now.

The last scene now is of Emelia finding Hannah after fighting. It is more laughing between the girls than Hannah ever has laughed in another scene. It is so weird to act with Emelia, and Emelia keeps kicking Hannah on the leg when stepping back the moment one of them laughs or makes a mistake.

“Ah!” Hannah says frustrated while moving her body as she had done earlier when pretending to try break free in another scene, and she laughs at the same time. “I have never laughed this much in a serious scene before!”

“Do better then,” Emelia calmly says but she too laughs because just seeing Hannah whine like a kid, her hands chained up above her head, is just such a sight.

“Want to laugh off a little?” the director suggests.

“No. We’ll do it now,” Hannah is fast to answer and Emelia nods.

“Fighting,” she says and they start it all over again.

Next is the fighting scene between Emelia and Chanyeol. And that is everything but serious. They are doing the scene in another part of the building, and Hannah has changed her clothes and put on the cosy denim zip jacket, starting to get warm when she is standing on the side and watches Emelia and Chanyeol making fools of them selves. The two of them are supposed to film this final fight that in the music video will take place before Emelia comes up to the chained up Hannah to save her, but these two just can’t have a fight. They just look like two kindergarten kids hitting each other playfully on the arms. And that is not good for the camera.

A woman there has been helping out with the fighting scenes, helping everyone to know what to do and when to do it. When she helps out them now too, and Hannah finds herself standing there too to try it out too. When the woman shows Emelia how to throw her fist, Hannah tries out the same movement and Emelia looks at them both before trying to do it too. Up from close and from a distance, it is easy to see that Hannah knows how to fight. Chanyeol mentions it too; Hannah looks like her fist will break something while Emelia’s … looks like she is going to play with some children. They end up doing well though; with the magic of the director’s knowledge. Hannah is tired – since she hasn’t gotten much sleep – but she still watches them film to be a good friend and supporter. The scene comes to an end and by that time Hannah heads back to the caravan to get a final touch on her make-up and hair and check the outfit before heading outside.

Hannah goes inside the building, meeting the photographer and starts off being the first member to take the unofficial pictures for the music video. She just knew she was going to take charismatic pictures with the stone surrounding, but she doesn’t know if it is for the jacket album, pictures for the DVD special or something else. All she knows is that when she sees the pictures, she loves them and even asks the photographer if she can get those pictures. The pictures are so amazing. Hannah in her cool make-up and hair with a new white t-shirt and skinny jeans and high heels melts in with the gray background and it just looks so amazing. Emelia appears in some pictures too, the two of them just standing there or calmly walking around. And around that time…

“Captain has arrived!”

Maria makes a loud entrance when coming out the van that just pulled over at the parking. She gives out a sound when seeing stylist Yong Hyun standing outside the caravan, then greeting some staff standing out there with some half polite/half friendly words and gestures.

“The princess diva has arrived,” Yong Hyun laugh and gives her a light hug as he doesn’t want to ruin her hair. “Stunning as usual. Hi ladies.” He gives Carolina and Julia a hug too when they come up, him being casual while Carolina pretends to happily act cool.

Everyone has gotten make-up, hair and outfits ready when arriving. The three girls that just came heads straight to where the director is, where everyone is preparing for the next filming. Hannah and Emelia are in another room, Emelia currently taking pictures while Hannah is watching. Next up is the group dancing, which till take place of the sun over by the horizon far, far behind the stone building. It doesn’t have any windows or doors, just pillars holding up the second floor and walls around the building. Chanyeol has left as his scenes for now have ended – Emelia talked to him a little after their scene had filmed.

5 Pieces gathers to listen to the director explaining that it is a simple dancing scene. Both Emelia and Hannah have changed clothes, and the other members will take photos after filming too. They all fool around when first meeting – of course, seeing everyone dressed up for the music video for the first time is interesting and even Hannah who showed a tired side for the making of cameras before is suddenly laughing and fooling around with her members – in a very much more active way than when she earlier had tried to warm her body by moving around. The group is serious when the director is talking, describing for them how they will do, and once they go over to stand in front of the cameras the girls are again fooling around while waiting to start filming.

“So how did it go?” Julia asks Hannah while a stylist is busy touching the end of Julia’s sleeve.

Hannah smiles, taking a step back. “Simply; I was a mess. Chanyeol did well; he was very handsome.”

“The director said you impressed him,” Julia mentions and Hannah can’t help but to look happy over that. “He said he will show us what you filmed later.”

“Ah, really?” Hannah suddenly pouts and puts her hands on her cheeks in an embarrass movement, “How awkward.”

“You have to watch my scene too,” Emelia says when taking a few steps closer to them, joining in the conversation happily. “I did all the action-scenes, remember? Hannah just sat and screamed and looked hot. For me, I looked deadly hot with my scenes.”

“She punches like this,” Hannah jokes and imitates Emelia’s way of punching. Laughing extremely happily afterwards over how fun it looks. Emelia gives a punch in the air too, saying it is absolutely nothing wrong with her punch. When Hannah can’t seem to stop laughing, Emelia tries to kick her on the leg, missing just because they will start to practice.

Hannah sees how Maria pushes one of the dancers on the arm when everyone is taking their positions. The first problem is how far away from each other they will stand. Since the space is quite large, they need to put more space between each other – just a little – to fill out the ground. Pillars are around and behind them, but they will stay within that range to not have to be bothered by it. After practicing, making sure everyone knows of each other’s position differences, they try to film. Three times in a row they dance the song from beginning to end, the sun rising behind them and that is the reason they do it over and over again. They stop filming in the middle of the third take to re-take because Hannah stumbles on the sand and rocks – dancing on uneven ground is difficult. And they don’t do it often.

“[-Erase You-] is different from your usual choreographies, isn’t it?” a making of camera-man asks when they are taking a short break, filming Maria who looked to be in other thoughts the first words of the question. She nods, catching her breath a little.

“The song has more of a deep feeling in the choreography. More walking than running,” she tries to explain. “But it’s still difficult. My whole body is tense when dancing it.”

“Your body is too?” Emelia asks and walks up to Maria, taking every chance she can to get in front of the cameras. The two girls look at each other in silence after that question. Maria just simply raises her hand as if she wants a high five and Emelia stands up next to her when taking her hand on Maria’s, not doing a high five but they fold their fingers around the other’s hand as if they are agreeing on something. “Are you ready to start again?” Emelia asks. Both of them sound dull when talking to each other, not showing any emotions in their faces when looking at each other; just seem to be two weird people. Maria is just about to answer Emelia’s question when you can hear Carolina sing out loudly in the background and Maria gives out a shout for her that she ruined the moment. Like always, Carolina looks totally clueless. All she did was sing.

“Let’s continue,” the director says.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 14th: Fans Captures Glimpses Of Hannah’s y Stomach Abs At ‘Moon Child’ Concert In Sweden & China

Headline 14th: Listeners Impressed With 5 Pieces’ Live Singing Skills For Three Long Hour Concert ‘Moon Child’