Chapter 46

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

 

“Maria is in We Got Married,” the MC is saying at 5 Pieces’ Bangkok fan meeting on Saturday, “the first episode will air today. What was 5 Pieces reaction when knowing Maria will get married?”

“’What is this?!’” Carolina dramatically answers in English, showing it as her reaction when finding out about Maria’s marriage.

Hannah laughs, repeating it the same way just for fun and she laughs even more over their fans reaction. For their third album release, 5 Pieces is having fan meetings a little here and there in celebration and thankfulness to their loving fans. Its fun having some special time with fans, getting to know what their fans are curious about and though there is a communication problem as none of the members in 5 Pieces speak Thai, the ladies are talking in English at times. Earlier today, right after arriving in Bangkok, 5 Pieces went to some Thai program where they were making funny fools of themselves because they didn’t understand what the MCs were saying and the translator was really slow. Now, it goes better.

“I should marry first,” Emelia answers, jealousy spotted in her small eyes. “Maria will eventually scare him away, so we just have to sit and wait for it.”

“Ya,” Maria looks surprised to hear that.

“I was worried at first,” Hannah starts to answer, “because our leader is very picky when it comes to guys, and I know our fans wouldn’t want just anyone to marry her, right?”

Fans are shouting for answer, jealousy of that Maria has gotten married (though it is just for a show) and Maria gets up, walking by the three members between to go thank Hannah for the kind words – because the other ladies hadn’t said the best words. Hannah smiles happily to their screaming fans, happy she got praised.

After the fan meeting, 5 Pieces heads to the rehearsal for SM Town’s Bangkok concert.

Hannah checks fan accounts and other things to notice what fans are saying about yesterday’s concert in Singapore. She has seen pictures already, just a few that are repeated, and she can guess it is because of the bad weather not so many captures were taken. Fans seemed to have had a great time yesterday, so she doesn’t regret anything though. One thing she notices is when she goes on tumblr ­– Maria’s favourite site – is a picture of the ending when Hannah stood with Jonghyun, Taemin and Kai, and the one who has uploaded the picture has written ‘SHINee making 5P’s Hannah & EXO-K’s Kai do an agreement?’ and the reason it is asked like that is because in the picture, Hannah and Kai are shaking hands. She hasn’t really talked to Kai after the concert beside from the basic ‘well done’ phrases, but she wonders if they really are friends – because they are too awkward with each other to be close like that.

During the fan meeting, fans had actually asked if the girls got hurt during yesterday’s concert – it seems like a lot of them had seen online that rumours said that the artists keeps slipping or falling because of the rain – and the girls admits that Carolina had fallen a few times and hurt her wrist just slightly, but otherwise it’s nothing in their group. So when looking through pictures now, Hannah sees a lot of comments of fans that weren’t present asking if Carolina got hurt from that fall and someone else wrote that Carolina always falls…

“This picture is my favourite so far,” Julia giggles and shoves the tablet she has been using in front of Hannah. The picture she shows is a high definition picture from the concert of Julia and Hannah standing next to each other with bright faces, holding hands and waving their free hands to the same direction. “Don’t we look happy?”

“Like a couple,” Carolina laughs before Hannah has time to say anything. “Ah! Maybe you can join We Got Married! Your popularity would be above Maria’s.”

“Ya!” Maria turns around in her seat. “No one is more popular than me. And how come everyone, EXACTLY EVERYONE, keeps bringing up my marriage? I’m only married on the days I’m with my husband.”

“Her husband,” Hannah and Carolina giggles happily next to each other, just like sisters in the backseat.

It is true that everyone has brought up Maria’s fake marriage on We Got Married during these few days. Everyone at the concert – their SM Town family – keeps making fun of her by calling her ‘married woman’ and making fun of just the fact that she is in We Got Married. To make it clearer: SM Town’s best topic this weekend is to make fun of Maria. It’s hilarious and everyone is in on it.

5 Pieces makes their arrival and prepares for the rehearsal to begin for SM Town’s concert in Bangkok. The girls’ stands on the side of the stage and watches Super Junior finish their rehearsal before it is 5 Pieces turn. The girls don’t forget to applause and tell their seniors how great they are when shifting place – Maria does high-ten with a very happy Sungmin. 5 Pieces starts off rehearsing [Once Upon A Time], and throughout the song, whenever Hannah meets the eye of one of her members she does some funny face for them and she gets a response with another funny face. They are fooling around during rehearsal, maybe mostly because they aren’t singing and just dances and they are all in great moods so they just can’t help themselves from fooling around a little.

That ‘a little’ of fooling around doesn’t really stay as ‘a little’. Emelia hits Carolina on the who got too surprised that she jumps on the side to where Julia is standing and when Carolina looks shocked at Emelia, the rapper is reaching out her tongue for her at the same time as Maria steps on Carolina foot to tell her to move. Hannah laughs over their actions and when walking around singing [Wanna Be] live for the rehearsal, Hannah even runs away from her members as she sees how they are kicking each other’s butts and such. Hannah wants her for herself.

When 5 Pieces is done with their rehearsal, Hannah goes over to sit by the piano that has been taken out. The staff has told her they will do the rehearsal of [I CRY] right after, so after receiving the microphone she lies down on the piano chair to rest her back a little. Like always after dancing her back is feeling “uncomfortable”, it doesn’t hurt but it feels like there is something that is just irritating in the back so after lying down or resting her back somehow it often gets better.

“Hannah~” Taemin comes to her, laughing and he bends over with his hands out as if he is trying to scare her. “Am I supposed to sit on you?”

She whines when he pretends he is going to sit down on her because she is lying on the chair he is supposed to sit on, and he laughs when he succeed of making her move. Hannah hits him lightly on the arm when she stands up, but she smiles when taking her seat again – because the rehearsal isn’t starting. She presses some keys on the piano, not knowing how to play while Taemin sitting next to her plays an actual melody when warming up his fingers. Hannah looks like a child when she uses just one finger to press a key while Taemin is actually playing the piano, and she is looking at his hands with admiration. She wants to know how to play the piano too, but for the past years all she has done is admiring those that know how to play it.

During the rehearsal of [I CRY], several of the other family members steps up in front of the stage and also beside it to watch. Hannah, singing while facing forward can’t hide to smile when seeing some of them at the front and when she turns around to not have to face them she instead sees a few standing on the side so she turns to face Taemin instead because he is focusing on the piano. After several seconds she turns back to the front, because she can’t really face Taemin and perform. It makes her nervous to have her seniors and juniors look at her, judging her rehearsal, but it’s not like she can stop the rehearsal because they are looking (that wouldn’t be normal) so she just keeps going. The reason they want to look extra much on just this song’s rehearsal is because [I CRY] is definitely the most touching and heart-reaching song of the year. Hannah will never admit its popularity, but all of her seniors and juniors are quite amazed by the song. For her seniors like Super Junior, BoA, SNSD and DBSK, they are impressed by her because just four years ago she was struggling to even sing the right tone in a song. Hannah, the chubby cute girl who used to be hidden behind her members because of her weight and not-so-good voice, is now standing alone on the stage with only the piano to back-up her voice, towards the end also Taemin’s voice. She has the body and the voice now. No one of them could’ve guessed it would happen if they look back four years.

When the song comes to an end, Hannah sits down on her heels towards the edge of the stage, listening to Tiffany and Maria giving her advice of how she can do at the actual concert, though they mostly just tells her things that she always does at the actual performance and not on the rehearsal because … Hannah is too shy at rehearsals. She is taken well cared of by her seniors and friends, and Hannah nods when getting the advice. Outside the venue, fans have gathered and Hannah got no idea of how, but some fans are capturing parts of the stage; secretly filming some of the rehearsals. Hannah only finds out later, when Jonghyun shows her that he has found pictures and a shaky video of Hannah rehearsing [I CRY] and fans had been very entertained by Hannah taking a whole turn when she got embarrassed by her seniors watching her rehearsal.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

{Twitter, 5P_HANNAH: I feel like we are the most social when we have time to meet… xD (picture)}

The picture is taken by Hannah but on the picture you can see DBSK’s Changmin, Super Junior’s Sungmin and Donghae and 5 Pieces’ Maria all sit with cell phones or tablets and they are playing games or texting, everyone focused on their own thing. Hannah uploaded the picture after letting them see it, just to make sure they are okay with her uploading a picture of her.

Backstage at SM Town’s concerts, it is always fun. Though the friends Hannah took a picture of were busy with their own things there, they did actually talk about their games and showed each other things, and when they aren’t playing they are extremely social. Everyone wants to catch up with those they don’t get to see that often, well, for Carolina, she just wants to talk to her closest friends and have fun chatting. When Hannah is waiting to get up on the stage for [I CRY], a staff asks for a photo with Hannah and Taemin. The two of them, wearing their matching clothes for the performances, stands next to each other with their heads tilted to the side towards the other and gives a smile with a v-sign. On twitter/facebook the staff uploads the picture writing ‘getting ready for their performance is 5 Pieces’ Hannah and SHINee’s Taemin, don’t they look friendly and excited for the concert?’

Emelia joins in on a picture for SM Town’s twitter too. She was standing with some EXO members, waiting to watch their performance, and on the picture she has put on a ring that says EXO (she took it from Kris) and she poses with the owner of the ring as well as Tao and Chanyeol, the four of them trying to look cool in the picture that has the text ‘the secret member of EXO – 5 Pieces’ Emelia want a ring too!’ written to it.

For 5 Pieces’ opening performance, their first song is [Once Upon A Time]. Hannah smiles in the middle of the performance when seeing Emelia’s face-expression – she seriously looks like she is a stalking ghost with her red hair with the black hair under, ready to attack whoever meets her glare – and the youngest also lip-synch the totally wrong lyrics in the chorus; mixing up Korean and Japanese. She blames Maria for it, because the leader had earlier in the day been watching the Japanese PV for [Once Upon A Time].

“Pieces of one!” Emelia calls out in English when the song is over and the whole group greets the audience; “Hello, we are 5 Pieces!”

“This place is really filled with people tonight,” Carolina is saying in English out to the audience, “are you having fun so far?”

The audience is cheering. “Last time we were in Bangkok was back in August for 5 Pieces very own concert,” Maria is saying, also in English, and you can hear that the ladies are just as excited as the fans cheering on them. “But this time we are back with our whole SM Town family. Isn’t that exciting?! And there are a lot of people screaming I can hear, so let’s continue with this exciting concert!”

“Our next song is [One and Only]!” Hannah happily announces with a hand thrown up in the air before she goes to take her position.

During the performance of their English song from last year, Hannah keeps smiling with her eye-smile while jumping around in the choreography, and during her parts she is smiling and blinking her eye to a fan and almost laughing over the fan’s reaction and she has a lot of fun performing. Bangkok fans are really good with reactions and their voices are heard, and Hannah just can’t seem to get in a bad mood.

The concert seems to go by too fast. Songs passes and after preparing for the next song backstage, Hannah stands with her members on the side and waiting to get up on the stage. They watch those performing while talking to those waiting to perform, everyone seems to be in a good mood. Hannah is cutely holding the back of her hands to her cheeks when talking to Maria and SNSD’s Jessica, the girls having a fun chat while waiting for the final performances. Jonghyun jogs up to them when seeing what Hannah is doing and she bursts out laughing when he presses his hands on hers that are on her cheeks, and he leans forward with a funny face to whisper in front of her face that she is adorable.

Just as quickly as he had stepped up in front of her he steps back, jogging away with the girls laughing and Hannah hiding her face behind her hand because she is all red from blushing. Maria says he is being reckless while Jonghyun thinks he just couldn’t help it: she was holding her hand so cutely with that smile, it was impossible to not do anything. Jessica and Maria still have so much fun of Hannah continuing to blush even several minutes ago.

“Don’t laugh, it doesn’t help!” Hannah whines and hits Maria on the arm.

“You are too cute,” Jessica keeps laughing.

“Ya, you English talking weirdoes, it’s time for us,” Emelia walks up towards them to head to the side of the stage.

“Who are you calling a weirdo? The weirdo is right over there,” Maria is fast to fire back when getting up, and she points over at where Carolina is standing by the side of the stage, calling her the weirdo. Hannah gets surprised to hear ‘English talking’, as she hadn’t realised she was talking English with the other two – because it comes natural to just follow the language the others are talking.

The ladies get ready for their last song – [Original] – and after performing that song they wait for the ending.

Hannah walks around hand in hand with Maria during the ending stage, smiling and laughing and waving. Maria and Hannah both makes a sudden stop and they go down in a really polite bow when facing Boa in front of them, but Maria and Boa then take their hands to laugh together at the same time as Hannah turns around – Hannah and Maria are still holding hands – and Hannah sees a tall figure, so she automatically bows. But that person bows too.

When standing up straight, she meets those smiling eyes of the tall Kai. It seems like he hadn’t seen it was her either, so he laughs before he stops, pointing at her. “Friend!” he laughs and Hannah turns away, holding her free hand by when laughing.

“Friend,” she repeats when turning back to him, both of them smiling widely. It’s awkward, but it’s the ending stage and everyone is hyper so it doesn’t really matter.

“It’s still awkward,” he admits and Hannah nods in agreement.

Though she is the older one, she doesn’t know what to say or do. She can’t help but to think of when she talked to Jonghyun, and he had pretended to get jealous of Kai’s height. In Hannah’s eyes; Kai has the look of that perfect dream prince you dream about. He has deep eyes and a charming smile; he is around the height Hannah’s mother once told her a boyfriend would be to be in the perfect height for her – though Hannah is about 20cm shorter, her mother said it would be comfortable for the boyfriend to rest his arm on her shoulders – and the whole him just seems to be mesmerizing. Hannah could probably look at him for hours, look at him talk or look at him dance, maybe just look at him standing without doing anything… she thinks she could do that. Having him standing in front of her, the noise from the music and fans screaming with the SM family walking around on the stage and giving fan-service and enjoying the ending, the smile she shows now is because he is smiling at her. Being awkward or not; Hannah really like this eye-candy.

“We should try not to be so awkward then,” Hannah ends up saying to Kai, ending with a cute smile and he smiles widely back before biting his lip, nodding in agreement.

Maria steps up next to them, all lively and she grabs Kai’s wrist to make him wave to the fans.

“Can’t you to hear our love-dove fans shout for our attention?” Maria asks and makes Hannah wave too.

Shortly after, Hannah has once again been left alone – she always ends up being on her own at the endings. But the stage is filled with friends from the family, so Hannah easily finds someone to stand next to. She is also dragged around half the place by Yoona in chase of someone that Hannah doesn’t know who it is because in the end the two girls just stand and wave to the fans jumping on the side of the stage.

But once it is the end, with everyone standing next to each other and bowing, Hannah is awkwardly standing between Tao and D.O. She is smiling widely when looking out over the audience, hearing the seniors saying their thanks while everyone is trying to find a spot to stand on in the row. Hannah waves to some fans while another person steps up between her and D.O, and a long arm stretches out next to Hannah’s to wave the same way she is waving. With a laugh she stops waving and looks up at the person, receiving a smile from Kai who continues to wave in a copy of her.

“Are you making fun of me?” she asks him with a smile and he says he isn’t, but that smile in his face while he continues to wave is definitely making fun of her.

Hannah grimaces when meeting his happy eyes and she turns a little away from him, waving to where Tao is bowing to on his own. Kai is smiling behind her because she is upset that he is joking with her, but her actions doesn’t feel awkward so it makes him think she does want to become friends. Kai notices how everyone else are starting to grab their hands – D.O takes his hand in Kai’s – and Kai follows everyone else by taking Hannah’s hand in his. Her hand is surprisingly warm and small. Her skin is soft too. Kai leans forward a little, looking to his left, glancing at Hannah while looking past her to see when they are bowing.

Hannah smiles when turning her head to the right, seeing Kai looking away. All hands are raised up to the sky and Hannah opens when getting up on her toes. She hadn’t realised she was actually standing between Tao and Kai, two of the tall children, and she stands up on her toes especially because Kai seemed to have thought of that so he raises their holding hands up even more. Tao laughs on her other side when seeing it and when everyone bends their backs down for a bow to the Bangkok audience, Hannah can breathe again. When standing up straight the first time, not having their arms raised; Hannah gives a glance to Kai’s direction (he is smiling while looking forward) before everyone bows again.

Jonghyun has nothing to be jealous about. Hannah would never be comfortable with anyone else but him; there is just that special thing that makes no one stand up to him.

Getting off the stage, Hannah sees Julia grab Carolina’s hand to tell her something. Though Hannah doesn’t hear what they say, she remembers what day it is today. She finishes up with the polite phrases to everyone about a great concert before following Emelia backstage.

The place has just started to calm down when the backstage room suddenly gets filled with singing. A birthday song is sung as Carolina comes inside the room, candles lightening up the birthday cake she is carrying and the room fills in to sing the song with her. The ladies in the room stands up, everyone focuses on the only surprised person in the room – Manager Lim Chunho. The 40+ manager starts to laugh a hoarse laugh when getting the attention so soon after the concert ending and he claps his hands the moment the singing is over. Maria and Carolina’s voices are echoing in the room, telling him to blow out the candles while making a wish and standing by the door are some members of Super Junior that also joined in the singing.

“When did you ladies prepare this,” Manager Lim laughs in his hoarse voice again when he is giving the ladies a hug. Last week when Maria asked what kind of present he wants on his birthday, all he had said was to see the ladies smile. Honestly he doesn’t ask for much. He will meet his family tomorrow while 5 Pieces is in Japan for some events, and then today … well, he gets a birthday cake and the ladies have been really nice to him, reminding him it is his birthday whenever they meet him. It has been a good birthday that he has really enjoyed, but he hadn’t expected to get any kind of celebration because they are working.

“It’s not much, but it was the only things we had time to prepare,” Maria tells him when giving him a hug.

Hannah steps up, like a child putting up her arms around his neck for a hug. “Happy birthday, Appa,” she tells him brightly and he laughs, hugging her with thick arms.

“Thank you,” he says and gives finally Julia a hug too.

He is touched by their actions because he knows how tired they should be, but they have smiled the whole day and they have worked so hard, and he is happy to hear them congratulate him – just like daughters. Being the manager of 5 Pieces is definitely not the easiest task, but they try just as much as him if not more and to know that he is not just seen as a manager in their eyes makes him really happy because he wishes he could have daughters like them. They aren’t by blood, not even from the same culture, but still they are a family.

“Appa, you should cry some too,” Carolina randomly brings up.

She receives a punch on the arm by Emelia. “Are you an idiot? Why would he cry?”

“Because he loves us…”

“Ya, you really are stupid,” Maria fills in.

Hannah smiles up at their manager laughing and she hugs his arm. He is smiling too, looking at the ladies that just can’t say any nice words to each other.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

The airport is overflowed with fans saying goodbye to SM Town. Right as the concert has ended, SM Town has headed to the airport to head back to Korea. Hannah holds automatically on to the sleeve of the person in front of her, following the train of the SM family being escorted through the airport. Fans are calling out names and telling them things in Thai, but Hannah can make out some English words too like ‘come back soon’ and ‘take care’. When the train of people suddenly makes a stop, Hannah who has been walking with her head down knocks her forehead on the shoulder of the person in front of her. Maria turns around half way, and the girls’ let their eyes meet.

“Tired?” Maria asks Hannah randomly.

Hannah shakes her head, though she is a little tired, but she is more concerned of all the attention they are given at the airport – it makes her embarrassed. Maria makes the youngest drop the light grip of Maria’s sleeve so the leader can put a long arm up above her head and then place it around Hannah’s shoulders that are centimetres below her own. Maria looks to the front, being tall and majestic in the crowd, growing two centimetres by standing on her toes with her arm around Hannah’s shoulders. Hannah keeps her head low, not as confident as her friend that she can look above everyone else. The train starts to move again and Maria keeps Hannah under her arm, and Hannah has her hand on Maria’s back, holding on to her friend’s cardigan with a fist. Hannah gets nervous at airports when it is like this. She can’t hold her head up like her friends, instead she wants to wear a hood and hide herself; tough she at the moment isn’t wearing the good resting on her back because no one else is wearing a hood so she doesn’t want to look like a hobbit sneaking away with the celebrities.

By the time the train makes another stop, a fan close on Hannah’s left side is crying out her name. Not being impolite or rude, Hannah raises her head and looks to the side, responding the female fan with a sudden shy smile that she gets a lot of screams for by the fans seeing it. She waves, not looking as shy when getting the well-received response from fans but when starting to walk again she lowers her head a little again. Some fans that will see fan-cams might think Maria makes her look down with that long arm hanging down over Hannah’s neck, and some part of that arm is actually heavy on her neck but Hannah is more comfortable looking down when walking so hopefully no one will misunderstand too much.

“Did you have fun?”

The friendly voice asking is shaking lightly, and when Hannah looks up she sees that Kai is once again trying out their friendship. Though the moment he has said that, Emelia hits him on the arm and asks why he is so impolite to his senior. Kai looks hurt, rubbing his arm and looking at Emelia with eyes that are so innocent that Hannah laughs. “We agreed on being friends,” Hannah explains. “It’s awkward though…”

“Sorry,” Kai lowers his head apologetic to Emelia who looks from him to Hannah with small eyes, back and forth, back and forth. She then turns around to talk to someone else while they are waiting to board the plane. Hannah apologizes to Kai for Emelia’s behaviour just before an arm is put around the front of her neck, the thin arm almost strangling her so Hannah gives out a weird noise before leaning back to not get strangled.

“Maria!” Hannah whines when getting out of the grip and Maria laughs, saying she thought Hannah stood the other way around.

Hannah hits her on the arm with a grimace, giving the smiling Kai a glare. “You want me to strangle you too?” she asks him in a mix of Korean and English because she doesn’t know what ‘strangle’ is in Korean – it isn’t exactly a word you use that often. Kai laughs and apologizes to her, amused by how she is grimacing and being upset. Hannah smiles back at him after being upset at Maria.

She has that kind of smile, Kai thinks, that makes you unable to look away. It is shining, her smile; it makes her shine. Kai likes that he can part her smiles into three categories; one smile that she shows in awkward situations, a smile he has seen many times; the second smile is forced, like when she is tired but is in public and have a need to smile to not be seen as impolite, and Kai is happy that she hasn’t smiled like that to him yet; and the third smile is this shining, honest smile that can both be small and big. It’s the best smile because it is a smile that comes without her having to think of it, a smile that shows that she is happy. He saw it yesterday at the concert; it was the first time she had looked at him with that shining smile, it was the first time she had shared the smile with him. Today, the smile isn’t as big but it is still the honest smile. Before her smile used to be awkward towards him because they weren’t that close, they just had a senior-junior relationship, but now he dared to step forward and ask them to be friends and it couldn’t have turned out much better than this. She is smiling at him.

An arm is stretched out next to Kai; a cell phone reached over to Hannah who takes both hands on it to read something on the cell phone screen before she smiles up at the owner of the cell phone and arm. Kai looks to his side, seeing Jonghyun stretching out to show her his cell phone.

“You can do that?” she asks him with a happy voice.

Jonghyun nods with his head on the side, getting his hand back. “I have fixed it,” he answers proudly and disappears behind Kai again to where he had been standing before.

That awkwardness is there again. Hannah gives Kai that awkward smile, probably not even knowing it, and he just bits his lower lip when smiling back. Then they can board the plane, everyone starting to take their seats.

Hannah sits down by the window, taking off her shoes while checking her cell phone a last time. Yoona drops by to show off a lollipop she stole from Sunny, then laughs and continues to head further back to take her seat. Hannah is still sitting with her cell phone when someone asks if the seat is taken. She looks up with a smile, by the voice knowing who it is, and he doesn’t even wait for a response before he sits down.

“You really don’t know how to keep a distance,” Hannah says with a smile.

“I told you I fixed it. And you are too irresistible for me to keep a distance,” Jonghyun answers and looks sideway up at her behind his fake glasses, and he has a really charming smile and clear eyes when looking at her. He is moving his legs to sit more comfortable. “Aren’t I irresistible for you?”

Hannah turns her body towards him, turning her nose up a little. “I am good to watch from a distance,” she answers cutely. “I see almost everything.”

“Ah,” Jonghyun nods, leaning in closer to her, “that’s why I have felt like someone has been watching me the whole weekend.”

“Hi-hi,” Hannah giggles behind a smile covering her whole face, her eyes being so small that she can barely see anything and Jonghyun shows his teeth in a smile. Joking with each other is fun, and they both think the other one is so cute. Jonghyun continues to move around to get comfortable in the seat, also smiling whenever someone walks by their seat. Hannah gets embarrassed to see how proudly he smiles at everyone, even getting a high-five from Minho.

Jonghyun looks at Hannah again when he is done. “It seems like you and Kai are close now.”

“You call that close?” Hannah whispers in surprised and grimaces, “It’s too awkward.”

“Did you grimace like that to him?” Jonghyun asks and looks at her face before he meets her eyes.

“No…” Hannah pouts, lowering her chin a little. “Why? You jealous? Because of his height again?”

Jonghyun opens his mouth over how she teases him but he shakes his head. “I’m not jealous. Just … don’t look at him.”

“What does that mean?” Hannah laughs, leaning her head back in the seat, smiling at him.

“Only look at me.”

Hannah’s smile softens and she looks at his eyes in silence for a few seconds. “I am,” she shortly answers. Jonghyun gives out a noise when smiling at her, extremely satisfied with the response, especially the way she said it and he can see how her cheeks are starting to change colour. Hannah wants to cover her cheeks but she knows he will just make fun of it, so instead she takes her hands to his face, putting her fingers to his glasses before she takes them off. “Does your eyes see better in these?” she innocently asks, not knowing how to ask ‘does your sight get better’ and Jonghyun laughs while watching her try on the fake glasses. She tries them and looks at her cell phone as if she is trying to see if it works, but Jonghyun leans forward to try seeing how they look on her and he even puts her hair behind her shoulder to see her face, keeping his hand by her shoulder.

Hannah giggles and leans back in the seat again to look at him with a smooth smile. Jonghyun’s hand traces down her shoulder with her hair, letting his hand fall down without looking away from her eyes, smiling because her face looks really small in those glasses.

“How you two have survived to keep it hidden for two years, I can’t understand,” Maria is shaking her head from some seats away.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 24th: 5 Pieces’ Carolina Thanks Singapore After SM Town Concert Through Backstage Picture With SNSD’s Seohyun

Headline 24th: Thai Fans Happy To Meet 5 Pieces At Bangkok Fan Meeting

Headline 24th: 5 Pieces’ Looks Stunning At Music Core’s [Black & White] Performance

Headline 24th: ‘We Got Married’ Airs First Episode Of New Couple 5 Pieces’ Maria & Actor Kwon Hyunsuk

Headline 24th: 5 Pieces’ Maria Starts Off Her Diva Character In ‘We Got Married’

 

Headline 25th: Inkigayo Airs 5 Pieces’ [Black & White] Performance

Headline 25th: 5 Pieces Celebrates Their Manager’s Birthday Backstage In Bangkok

 

Headline 26th: ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’ Is Book Of The Week – 17th Week

Headline 26th: KBS ‘A Good Cause’ Will Not Be Aired This Week

Headline 26th: ELLE Korea Magazine Release With Midnight Dream Reunion

Headline 26th: 5 Pieces Shows Off Their Various Of Talents At Osaka Fan Meeting

Headline 26th: ‘IT MATTERS’ Charity Event In Tokyo Brings In Thousand Of People Thanks To 5 Pieces