Chapter 19

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

Kyung Ho, the little Korean brother of Hannah, is spending two days filming for his appearance in the drama Vampire Prosecutor Season 2. Day one he had gotten the day off from school, his teacher who has helped him on the road to become partly an actor was there with him; he had gotten encouragement from Hannah who was busy filming for her music video.

Today, he is filming his second day, nervously meeting the actors for the second day and he is really awkward in front of the camera. The director of the drama had thought he was cute and had liked his face and voice, and it was caught on camera when filming too, it was just that the people on the set could really feel how nervous he is. The actors treats him well, talking to him and making him laugh with jokes between the filming. Hannah had told him they would probably do that, maybe to make him feel more comfortable. Hannah has actually given him a lot of helpful advice, both when it comes to acting and when it comes to being on the set. Actor Yun Jung Hoon who has the lead role as the prosecutor Min Tae Yeon in the drama has even asked Kyung Ho what he has been acting in before just because the little boy seemed to know what to do when arriving to the set.

The little boy is already eight years old this year, his brown hair is covering his forehead and ears in a typical haircut for boys. A stylist working for the drama has simply applied some make-up in his face, styled the top of his hair just a little, and the boy keeps rubbing his palms against his cheeks because the stylist had applied blush – Kyung Ho is a boy, there is no reason for him to wear blush – and the stylist gets angry at him for it. He is a cute child, his body a little smaller than his head, mostly because he has spent so much time at the hospital being sick, but he is now a healthy boy with clear, big eyes and cute cheeks. For the drama he is wearing a sweater and jeans, very casual.

Kyung Ho returns after using the bathroom, seeing his teacher shyly talking to one in the staff.

His teacher has been very helpful. Hannah has been the one helping Kyung Ho to know what auditions there are, and his teacher has then helped him to get there and let him take some hours off from school to go for the auditions. He has written down all the auditions he has been too the past months, and it is a lot. Only one have called back; Vampire Prosecutor. His teacher is like his manager, since he is so young and his parents are too busy working. But his teacher is still just the kind who hopes she can make him famous, so she can brag how she is the one who made him who he is for everyone and those kinds of things. Kyung Ho isn’t stupid, he is far from stupid, and he knows he wants to be an actor and that is exactly what he will become. His teacher is just there for now according to him.

There is a lot of noise at the set. No one takes notice of the boy who is around half the size of everyone else, them being busy with their things and him just walking around to try finding out where he is supposed to be. But there is a difference in the surrounding now compared to when he went to the bathroom. The staff is giggling, looking over to the same place further away, and some even standing up on their toes to see better. Both women and men seem interested in what is over there and Kyung Ho can hear the lead actor of the drama laugh. He is always laughing, and he makes Kyung Ho laugh when they are filming too.

Kyung Ho looks around on the staff around him. Everyone seems interested in whatever it is going on. Then he hears it. A female in the staff who had been in another room walks up to two others in the staff where Kyung Ho is walking by. The woman had excitedly jogged up to them, placing her hand on her friend’s shoulder when asking it.

“Is 5 Pieces really here?”

The excitement in the voice was as if a world star would have entered, and Kyung Ho looks up at the staff talking to each other. The friend answers. “Yes! And oh my gosh, she is really beautiful!”

“But what is 5 Pieces doing here?” another in the staff wonders. None on them seems to know the answer on that question.

Kyung Ho almost stumbles when trying to make his way forward, staff all gathering to catch a glimpse of the guest. He is excited too. Has she come here? Is it her? He knows they both had decided to keep a secret that he knows a celebrity, because that can change a lot in his way to become an actor. Kyung Ho wants to become famous on his own, not because he knows a celebrity. Acting people – directors and others – would gladly choose someone who has celebrity contacts than someone who is known more for talent. Kyung Ho wants to get known for just who he is and what he can do, how he acts. But he still can’t hide the excitement of hearing from the staff that 5 Pieces is there.

He makes a stop when reaching the front, seeing someone taking a picture of lead actor Yun Jung Hoon – his smile is wide and he keeps talking – and next to him stands the blonde beauty that Kyung Ho for the past two years have been calling Sleeping Beauty because of the way they first met. Kyung Ho smiles brightly when seeing her.

Hannah is dressed in a scoop-neck striped knit top and a pair of jeans, wearing sneakers, looking short next to the 180cm tall actor when standing next to him, letting a third person take a picture of them. Others maybe can’t see it, but Kyung Ho thinks she looks tired. With a second thought, it is understandable. She has spent the last days filming a music video, and according to the text he got from her it ended in the middle of the night. A few hours later, she is here, in front of him, smiling and being polite to everyone who greets her and talks to her. It is not the Hannah that Kyung Ho knows; she wouldn’t normally look so forced to greet everyone, she normally pretends she doesn’t see her surrounding. But she is now the centre of all attention, she is an idol and a star, and she is supposed to be polite and sweet; just like she is now. He is still happy to see her; she looks pretty all the time.

“Such a surprise to have 5 Pieces visiting,” Yun Jung Hoon says, thanking her for taking the picture with him.

Hannah smiles politely, giving him a bow. “I’m a big fan,” she politely tells him.

Just when arriving she had been surrounded by people. This person and that person asked what could’ve brought her here, most of them just watching her from where they are standing. She had personally greeted the director and some of the actors, also now taking a picture with the handsome lead actor. Kyung Ho grimaces. He knows that Hannah is a fan of Vampire Prosecutor; he had even boasted when telling her about this role he would have, also yesterday he told her through texting and a call about how amazing it was at the set. Now seeing her actually there, politely talking to the actor she thinks is handsome, he gets slightly jealous because she grabs all the attention with this sudden visit. Everyone is drooling after her.

One day, Kyung Ho will be a handsome actor like Yun Jung Hoon too. A handsome older actor.

“For some reason I get very happy hearing that 5 Pieces’ Hannah watches the drama,” Jung Hoon tells with a hand on his chest, laughing with the people around them.

Kyung Ho grimaces at the people around him, at the staff who are laughing at those simple words. He doesn’t understand why people say just a sentence and other laughs at it. That sentence isn’t even funny. Hannah’s manager, Manager Lee, sees Kyung Ho stand with the others and gives him a small wave with the hand. Kyung Ho smiles back, looking back at Hannah who is still talking to the others, now hearing the lead actor tell her he is a big fan of 5 Pieces and also that he has heard she is making a comeback soon.

“I promise I will bring you a signed album later,” Hannah promises.

“Yeah, you all heard that?” Yun Jung Hoon points happily at the others. “I will get a signed CD!”

Hannah laughs and she can’t wait for the album to be released, have all members sign and she can meet Yun Jung Hoon to give him the signed album. Just thinking of it makes her hands a little shaky, but that is not why she is here. But she need to pretend she has come just to show that she is a big fan of the drama (partly true too), while she secretly is longing for to talk to Kyung Ho. He has seem to be so excited to make a acting debut after months of auditions; quietly asking her for help even if he wants to do everything on his own. She has gladly helped him, hoping he can get to do some fun roles and yet she doesn’t want him to get famous just yet, as he is still young. She sees the little boy stand among the staff too, how he is standing and smiling at her. She smiles back at him.

They don’t get to do more than greet each other. They can’t show that they know each other, but Hannah still gives him a hug – others might think she hugs him just because he is a cute boy – and she stays to see them act for the next scene. Kyung Ho can’t stop smiling, having a hard time to get in character. He is too young to get in character, but his role in the drama is a sad and angry boy who witnessed his mother’s death. The scene Hannah watches is when he is being interviewed by the prosecutor, and she is in the background watching with interest.

Kyung Ho’s teacher gets all giggly when seeing Hannah, slinking up next to her to quietly talk while the others are filming.

“Kyung Ho is a big fan of yours,” the teacher giggles while bending her back a little to look at Hannah with enlarged eyes. “I have even seen him read the book you released. Oh, that’s the little cute boy there.”

The teacher keeps talking. She doesn’t either know the two of them are friends, so Hannah nods and stays polite. Hannah has to leave a few minutes later, texting Kyung Ho that they can meet up later if he wants. For today, she has nothing on the schedule; all it said on the note at home that it was a resting day as they ended the music video filming late and are going on their vacation tomorrow.

They do meet up. Hannah spends two hours with Kyung Ho when he is done filming, the two of them spending those two hours catching up with each other. Kyung Ho getting to talk about that he has more auditions to go to, now able to say on those auditions that he is in an episode of Vampire Prosecutor. He liked that Hannah had come to the set, just to show him that she is interested for how it goes for him. He is thankful for that.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

“Tada!” Carolina cheers, being the one filming and she is turning the camera around to film Julia. Carolina’s voice is loud like it always is. “We have just arrived at the hotel! Where? JEJU ISLAND!”

“Yay!” Julia lightly cheers, sitting down on the floor.

“And now we will go through what is a must to bring on vacation!” Carolina jumps with the camera before focusing it on Julia who is sitting with a bag in front of her. “Sweet and friendly Julia, who by the way is my roommate for this vacation, what did you bring with you on 5 Pieces’ vacation at Jeju Island?”

“I brought…” Julia starts to answer while opening the bag, showing the content of it, “some clothes… and then some skin products…”

“A whole bag,” Carolina mentions, squatting down so she can grab the make-up bag that is filled with the skin products Julia talked about. “Some of the things in this are mine too, as it didn’t fit in my bag.”

“Carolina has the best skin products. But she has gotten them all from other people,” Julia says when taking the make-up bag, opening it and looking through it by herself without showing anything. They know they can’t show off products that they aren’t sponsoring or something like that. After four years in front of the cameras, 5 Pieces knows what to say and what not to say, what to show and what not to show.

Carolina gives a wondering sound while picking up something from the bag Julia is looking through. “Mist to the face. I actually think I took this from Emelia…”

“And you gave it to me,” Julia reminds and puts down the make-up bag to look through other things that she has packed down. Carolina giggles, saying they shouldn’t let Emelia see that mist bottle, hiding it under the bag for the moment. Julia has started to look through the clothes, picking up a pair of pyjama shorts. “Carolina gave this to me too. All ladies have a matching pair, right?”

“Right,” Carolina answers. “I think Hannah is the only member who didn’t bring it. Why did she do that?” She turns the camera around to film herself. “Why didn’t you bring it?”

She turns the camera back around when Julia shows something. “My driving licence! Currently the only member in 5 Pieces able to drive a car, that’s me; though I can’t drive my own car here in Jeju Island, I will still be in charge of driving. Can’t wait! I don’t have anything else to show, so… what did Carolina bring with her?”

They change so Julia is holding the camera and Carolina gets up to her bag that is on her bed, deciding to show from there. Julia gets up to sit down on the bed and film from there, showing Carolina opening the bag but she has to quickly lift up the camera to not film just that.

“Why do you have your underwear visibly like?” Julia laughs and falls down on her back on the bed, loosing the focus of filming just for a second.

Carolina is fast to hide away her underwear, awkwardly laughing. “I threw them in as I almost forgot to pack them…”

“I don’t need an excuse!” Julia keeps laughing. “Have you put them away?”

“Yeah…” Carolina mutters but becomes cheery again, clearing her voice when showing her bag. “I got everything I need. I also brought my guitar-” she shows the guitar leaning against the wall on the side too, “and vitamins and, and I brought sandals too. They said we will go to the beach!”

It doesn’t take long until all five members meet up in the lobby; heading out where a car is waiting for us – like said, Julia gets to drive. Cameras for ‘Life of Pieces’ have been put up in the car to not miss it and the staff gets in other cars to follow at the front and behind, and 5 Pieces is excited.

“Put on the music!” Maria shouts the moment they sit down in the convertible car. Julia sits behind the wheel, Emelia sitting next to her and the other three sitting in the back. Maria is sitting in the middle and she puts her hands up in the air the moment she has sat down, shouting like that. The weather is sunny but there are white clouds a little here and there so the girls are wearing sunglasses, and the girls in the back are already moving around to the soundless music, all excited. The engine isn’t even running yet…

Since the music won’t come on, Carolina starts to sing DBSK’s new song [Catch Me], moving her hands out. *This fool can’t even tell me not to go*, Hannah and Maria fast to shout along in the song for the next part of the chorus; *Why~ did I only look at this fool*

“Ya!” Emelia complains from the front seat, Maria responding by shouting out the lyrics even louder.

Julia is finally sitting down in the car and when turning on the engine, Maria leans forward to start touching the radio. She gives out a high pitch scream and the others starts to laugh because the song that is on the radio is just [Catch Me] by DBSK. But this time them all starts to sing – beside from Julia who focuses to get moving, driving. Those outside the hotel can hear 5 Pieces leaving while singing to DBSK’s song loudly, not caring that they are actually singers and just focusing on how great the song is, how great the weather, their mood and just everything is great. They continue to laugh and sing while being on the road, as if the whole world belongs to them, doing expressions to the cameras in the car and continuing to have fun to the music. Hannah keeps laughing over the noise they make, wondering if people seeing and hearing them will think they are just annoying. But it is hilarious to be in the car with the ladies like this.

Hannah puts her palms by her jaw-line and fills up her cheeks with air so her lips becomes round and she looks totally adorably in the camera, then leaning back to move along to the music.

The place 5 Pieces visit on their first day in Jeju Island is the Teddy Bear Museum. When planning the trip they had gotten to decide a few things they would want to do, and the Teddy Bear Museum was something they were interested to see. They slowly walk around at the museum, being fascinated by exactly everything in the museum. Even the signs are fascinating. Hannah goes around with open, and when she sees something before the others she hurries to that thing and starts to tell someone’s name as a child, wanting that other person to hurry up and watch. They spend a long time at the museum, even sitting down by the café to eat, and just that takes more than forty minutes.

The day is being spent at the museum and they also make a visit to Pacific Land to watch the last water performance of the day – dolphins, sea lions and such. The girls are amazed watching it; laughing at how fun it is and clapping their hands whenever something is showed. They get to take pictures with the dolphins after the show too, Hannah uploading one of the pictures on twitter with the sentence “vacation with pieces and dolphins!”

A day filled with excitement and fun, new experience already and when coming back to the hotel it is that hour where they just have to wash up and go to bed.

Hannah is sharing room with Emelia; then Carolina and Julia shares one room and lastly Maria is sharing room with stylist Mi Young. After washing up and now being ready to go to bed, Maria picks up the camera the staff had given them to film on their own. She films the mirror first, showing herself wearing the pyjama shorts Carolina had bought them and a small t-shirt to finish off her pyjama outfit. Her long colourful hair is up in a loose bun at the top of her head, showing off the slim body of hers from top to toe. She gives a pose in the mirror.

“5 Pieces’ first day of vacation is done,” she says in a slightly tired voice, “we have had a lot of fun today and we will continue have a lot of fun together. The music you hear in the background is from my current playlist…”

She bounces her body a little to the song that is coming to an end and she turns her head to the side to listen to what will come next on the playlist. The music isn’t very loud, but the camera still catches it. The moment the next song starts to play, Maria’s mouth goes into a round shape and she hurries to put down the camera, facing it out to film her from a distance as she starts to strangely move to JYJ Junsu’s [Tarantallegra]. She got no idea of how the dance is but she never has a problem to crazily dance with a serious face expression and her body just moving in all kind of ways. She does some shoulder dance and when Junsu starts to sing in the song she puts out her hand for the camera and lip-synchs the lyrics; when the chorus comes she starts to dance strangely again. The biggest problem with Maria doing these things is that no matter how strange and crazy she looks, she still looks good.

In another room, Emelia is done washing up and she is filming with her own camera when falling down on her back in the bed, releasing a loud noise when falling. Her long hair spreads out over the bed; her skin looks pale in the lightning and contrast of her dark hair and clothes.

“Day 1; done,” Emelia sighs and puts her free arm over her head, taking her fingers through her hair. “We are back at the hotel, just washed up and … will go to sleep when Hannah is done. The day was fun. We watched dolphins and went to the museum, Julia got to drive a car, and the view was amazing…” She gets quiet when Hannah sits down on the bed next to hers, though the camera of course doesn’t capture it as Emelia is just filming herself. Hannah sits down on her bed, putting some things down in her bag. “Hannah, come over here. Did you have fun today?”

Hannah slowly comes to sit on her knees on the floor, resting her arms on the bed to get next to Emelia’s shoulder, visibly for the camera. She has washed up too, her hair up in a bun just like Maria had her hair, but Hannah is wearing a big cardigan to cover her neck and arms and basically her whole upper body. “I had fun today. And tomorrow we will… what will we do tomorrow?”

“Beach!” Emelia answers and Hannah tiredly laughs. “Tomorrow we will go to the beach nearby and we maybe will go out on a boat.”

“On a yacht,” Hannah giggles.

“Hannah is excited to go to the sea. She basically grew up on a boat,” Emelia explains and Hannah is just nodding, not knowing if she is agreeing but she is still nodding. “I haven’t been out to the sea before, because I get easily seasick. There were times back in Sweden when Hannah asked me if I wanted to come along when she would go sailing with her family… But I declined every time.”

“Tomorrow will be fun,” Hannah nods. Emelia nods too and the two girls nods for the camera before turning it off, after some talking with just the two of them they go to sleep to be clearly awake tomorrow.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

“The beach! The beach!” Hannah comes running down the stone stair, in front of her seeing the beach.

She is wearing sneakers, leggings and an inset lace-shoulder long sleeve print top, holding a cardigan in her hand as the weather is good but she knows it will get chilly once they are out on the sea. Hannah runs out on the beach first, cameras, staff and the members walking after her. Carolina comes running after her, calling her name and Hannah happily turns around, laughing over the sight of the sea and the sand. Sure it’s October, but the weather is almost like a summer day in Sweden. And since the sun isn’t really shining brightly today, the sun isn’t heating up too much.

Carolina had said Hannah is wearing too much clothes again; Carolina is just wearing cropped pants and a t-shirt, bringing a cardigan because Hannah said it was necessary. Her backpack is bouncing wildly when she runs over to Hannah, the two girls embracing each other and twirling around. Carolina is just excited because Hannah is excited; otherwise Carolina would just comment on the view and not be really excited. Hannah is the member who probably spent the most time at the beach and by the sea when she was younger, so she is jumping around and running and laughing and embracing her members. Emelia is taking pictures and Maria is fast to start writing in the sand, posing with the text “5 Pieces” a heart and “Puzzle”.

Hannah comes laughing up to the camera, stopping in front of it with the hugest smile and out of breath as it is difficult to run on sand. “Isn’t it beautiful? Amazing? It’s totally great! The fresh air, the beautiful air blowing in from the sea…” Hannah turns towards the sea, putting out her hands and breathes in with closed eyes. Breathing in the smell of the sea is like meditating; it calms down every nerve at the same time as she gets excited to be at the beach. Sure she has been at the beach before, but this time maybe she is more excited as it is for a vacation. And Jeju Island is really beautiful.

“Hannah is the most excited today,” Julia mentions to another camera filming for their reality show. “I don’t know why she is so excited to be at the beach… It’s not like it’s the first time, right? Our magnae is weird…”

Hannah’s excitement is at the top when they are walking over to the pier, seeing the white yachts and boats along it. The other members are now getting nervous. Carolina seems to get a little excited though. Hannah is actually the only one who has been on a smaller boat before – like a motor boat or sailing boat, the smaller kind and also sailing yacht – so she is comfortably excited to head out to the sea. Maria stops in front of the yacht they will get on, the captain standing and waiting for them to ask them of their experience and such.

“I am not getting on without protection,” Maria is shaking her head when seeing Hannah managing to get on the yacht. The captain has already prepared life-jackets, and though Maria didn’t know the Korean name for it, he kind of understood what he meant.

Maria manages to get on the yacht without much trouble, squeezing Hannah’s hand and almost panicking when she thinks Hannah is going to let her go. Not until she has taken a seat on the boat, she can breathe out and Hannah can go help the next troubled member. Emelia is cool. She gets on without problem, seeming happy when doing it without too much help. While Hannah is trying to help Carolina to get at least one foot on the yacht, Emelia and Maria are starting to eat of the fruit that is waiting for them. Carolina is squatting down on the pier, shaking her head.

“I can’t understand what could be so exciting about this.”

“We need to get out on the sea before you can feel the wonderfulness of sailing,” Hannah tells her and waves her hand. “Carolina, don’t be a child. Let’s go. Why won’t you come?”

“What if I fall in the water?”

“The life-jacket will make you float, and you know how to swim,” Hannah answers in Swedish as the words are too difficult in Korean, her tone a little serious as she thinks its silly. “Maria and Emelia both could do it, shouldn’t you do it too?”

Carolina makes a grimace, after a few seconds reaching out her hand for the captain to finally take on the challenge. She screams when getting on the boat, almost sounding to be crying when she grabs on to both of Hannah’s arms with a steel grip. Hannah grimaces, turning her face towards the camera to show the pain of that grip in her face. Hannah asks her kindly if she wants to go sit down with the others but Carolina shakes her head like crazy, stuttering out that she doesn’t want to move an inch. She gives out a crying sound when the captain takes a step back.

“Carolina, the yacht is steady,” Hannah tells her, continuing with her calming Swedish. “Even if you walk on one side it won’t lean that way. Trust me; it’s just as safe as walking on the pier.”

Hannah must be doing a good job, because she manages to take Carolina down to the others and meanwhile the captain is helping Julia onboard too. Hannah is exhausted when sitting down, Carolina glancing around as if she thinks a shark will jump up on them. Once they take off, the captain is talking to them about the surrounding and things, keeping most of their minds set on other things that fear. Hannah is still excited, leaning over the side to reach the water; it is freezing cold. She looks around everywhere around them, joining in taking pictures with the others (Emelia is taking pictures nonstop of everyone and everything). One of the camera-men filming for their reality show sits down next to Hannah, filming her from the front as she is sitting on the side to look out over the sea.

“The members say you are the most excited for this,” he mentions for her.

“Mm…” Hannah smiles, dazing out over the clear sea. “Half of my summers used to be spent by the sea. We have a sailing boat at home, before that we had a motor boat, and someone we know had a boat a little like this one. As a kid I used to sit on the net on the sides on our friend’s boat and eat cookies in my bikini – me and my sister. These kinds of yachts are very steady, so I think Emelia doesn’t get that seasick on it. She would’ve gotten sick if it was a usual sailing boat. This feels like just … soaring over the water?”

She would be talking so much more if she knew what everything was called in Korean, but she doesn’t know so she doesn’t say too much. She looks dreamy, calm yet excited, to be at the sea. “I used to sit at the front of the boat, my feet down over the side to the water and I used to sing songs to the sea while we were sailing. The view is more beautiful here than at home… but all seas are connected, right? It’s calming out on the sea too. Quiet.”

Again she dazes out. The excitement can still be seen in her eyes, but she looks to have calmed down with the sea, that surely must be calming because even Carolina has started to slow down her eating of the fruits and is enjoying the view. The breeze is really the best. Fresh and the smell of the sea, it’s exactly like Hannah remembers it, though it is half around the world.

They all seem to be able to enjoy the short trip on sea. Carolina is barely moving from her seat, looking like she is going to start crying whenever someone else leaves her seat. When stopping out in the middle of the sea for fishing, Hannah lies down on her stomach on the net, looking down through it on the water under her. Carolina is freaking out over that, telling her to put on a life-jacket and not lie out there. Emelia crawls across the net to get to the side where one of the others is standing with a fishing rod. Julia is also fishing while Hannah is just rolling around and enjoying the feeling.

“If we had come in the summer, we could be bathing now,” Hannah giggles by the idea and she looks up at Emelia.

“That would be cool. And then when Carolina jumped in we would leave her,” Emelia jokes, smiling at the camera filming because Carolina isn’t around to hear.

Maria is brave enough to come sit down on her knees like a child on the net too. It was probably because the others were out on the net beside from her and Carolina, and she didn’t want to be left with the scared cat, instead she sat down on the net and shouted the moment someone moved on it as the net would be bouncing in any movement. Hannah kept rolling around on the net happily, sitting up in front of Maria and ask if it isn’t fun. Maria hits her and says it’s only fun if the youngest could be still. Carolina, on the other hand, is complaining to the camera filming her that they can’t see land from here, asking how to survive if the yacht sank; also saying that the members are insane to be fishing and having fun at the front.

They all seem to relax a little more when they get to do karaoke on the yacht. Normally at karaoke, Maria and Carolina are the wildest and most excited, but now they are a little drawn back – at first, that is. Singing always loosens the nerves. The crazy song that makes them all get up on their feet, do some weird dance and sing out loud is DJ DOC’s [Run To You]. The girls goes insane at the *bounce with me, bounce with me, bounce with me bounce* and just for that song it seems like the scared girls forgets all about that they are on the sea.

Though when returning to the pier, Carolina runs to land, falls down on her knees and says she will never leave it again.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 02nd: 5 Pieces Maria’s Sisters As Well As Childhood Pictures Grabs Attention From ‘MBC Good Day Special’

Headline 02nd: 5 Pieces’ Hannah Shocks Staff By Sudden Appearance At The Drama Set For ‘Vampire Prosecutor 2’

 

Headline 03rd: Comeback Teaser #5 – [Take The Key] Audio Teaser

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces Reveals Track List For Third Album [Black & White]

Headline 03rd: D-10 Countdown For 5 Pieces’ Encore & Final “Moon Child” Concert

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces’ Gets Vacation; Seen Heading To Jeju Island

Headline 03rd: ‘Life of Pieces S3’ Airs 5th Episode With SM Town Taking On Tokyo Dome

Headline 03rd: Hannah’s Personality Charms The Viewers In ‘Life of Pieces’

Headline 03rd: SHINee’s Key Reveals On ‘Life of Pieces’ That Maria Steals His Clothes?