Chapter 20

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

The day is crammed with things to do; the whole vacation is. After being on the yacht they get to look around on the view by cycling around on bicycles – doing it in their own pace as they are enjoying the dreamy view of Jeju Island. They eat so many yummy things and they get to see cliffs, green hills and the road seem endless. A cool breeze is coming in from the sea on one side, so the sun that sneaks out behind the white clouds from time to time isn’t too hot. It was chilly out on the sea, so in the end the members are happy that Hannah convinced them all to bring a cardigan instead of going with short leaves; that means they would’ve been freezing half the day.

When the sun is going down they are having a barbeque party by the beach, the staff and everyone there and the girls walking back and forth from the barbeque to the table that has been set up. It’s yummy with the grilled pork and meat and instead of helping out with the food, Julia has borrowed Carolina’s guitar to sit and play for the staff. It is really cosy with the sun going down and everyone chatting and eating together.

Hannah delivers a mug of soda to the staff that Hannah gets from stylist Mi Young, helping out to make sure everyone – even those who are busy filming – are having a good time.

Emelia steps up close to one of the cameras filming for their reality program, doing a v-sign with her hand. “It’s a real BBQ party. We have meat, friends, fire, the beach and music,” she says, looking happy. “5 Pieces first vacation.” With another v-sign she drinks from her mug and goes over to complain about the meat their manager and a staff is cooking. Emelia gets to try cooking the meat too, Maria suddenly standing there and keeping an eye on her.

“You should turn it now,” Maria says.

“Not now,” Emelia responses, moving the meat just a little without turning it.

“I’m not eating burnt food.”

“Then don’t eat.”

“Turn it.”

Emelia is about to walk around the grill to push Maria away when their manager steps up to grab the grilling-tong in Emelia’s hand to turn the meat around, and it hasn’t gotten burned yet. “Ya, I was cooking for Carolina – she likes her meat burnt.”

“No one wants the meat burnt,” their manager answers and he struggles a little with Emelia about the grilling-tong and Maria says on the side that Emelia shouldn’t be cooking. In the end Maria gets happy and quiet once Emelia gives her some of the cooked meat to eat.

“The only way to make the members stop bothering you is to feed them,” Emelia reveals for the camera, pointing with the grilling-tong. Again her manager interrupts by telling her to turn some of the meat.

After eating, everyone is still on the beach, continuing to chat and hang out. Though they have been having so much fun and done so many things during the day, Hannah doesn’t feel to go to bed. The surrounding is dark at this late hour, but it doesn’t seem like anyone wants to leave yet. The smoke from the fire gets mixed up with the smoke of cigarettes, as now when they are done eating some of the staff has gone to the side to smoke. Manager Lee, the new manager who has been with Hannah during her solo activities through this year, is standing closer to the fire as he is talking to some of the others sitting there.

“Ah Oppa,” Maria complains and waves for him to go further away, grimacing because of the smell. He doesn’t hear her, too busy talking to the others, laughing at something they say.

Manager Lee is one of the youngest managers – early 30s – and he is pretty handsome, slim and not that short. He somehow manages to get on Maria’s wrong side. He made mistakes the first weeks with the group, every day being scolded by Maria for every single thing, and she scolds him when he hasn’t fed Hannah correctly during the day too. Manager Lee normally just nods when Hannah excuses herself from eating by saying she isn’t hungry, while Maria tells him to force her to eat at those times. There are a lot of things he doesn’t do well according to the leader; and everyone that smokes gets on Maria’s bad side if she can smell it. She has gotten that from Hannah, who gets a headache when she can is near cigarette smoke and while Hannah is the quiet complainer who just glares to try give a hint to the one smoking, Maria openly tells that person to step further away. She does that now too. When not getting a response, Maria gets up from her seat, takes a few steps closer so she can knock on his arm, telling him to go further away.

“It’s the beach, Maria, just have fun,” he tells her, turning back to the conversation.

But Maria can’t have fun now. She tells him seriously that everyone breathes in the smoke from his cigarette from there, telling him that she is not asking him to go further away; she is saying he has a choice to not smoke or go further away. He can choose.

The next second, the others on the beach can hear the leader of 5 Pieces give off a loud shriek. Hannah had looked away for just a little, as she had been interested in other conversations, and her jaw drops when seeing Manager Lee holding Maria in his arms and walking somewhere with the screaming girl. He had left the cigarette up by the others.

Out of nowhere, Emelia comes running to them, starting to push the manager who is carrying Maria towards the water, causing more screams from the leader who wants to get down. Stylist Yong Hyun comes hurrying down to them with Carolina and Julia along, all of them trying to push not just the manager but also Maria in to the water. When manager Lee is starting to get that he is also a target he puts down Maria to try slink away; now Hannah joins in too. The sand is moving under their feet and there are laughter and screams mixing in with the small group of friends trying to push each other in the water. Hannah notices that Yong Hyun has only the manager as a target, and Maria is holding on to Manager Lee’s arms to try pulling him closer to the water. Hannah comes up behind to push the manager on the back, and he realises that he is the target and that he was the target from the beginning. He keeps getting closer to the water and just by the edge of where the water begins he can’t hold back anymore and in the others pushing he falls several steps forward, in to the water. Maria’s shriek is like in horror movies – high, super high – as Manager Lee had embraces her so he won’t fall on his own. And because of that Maria had tried to avoid the water and she was standing with her back towards the water, she loosens her balance as she can’t keep up with his steps and she falls straight down in the water; making the manager have to lean forward as he has been holding his arms around her. The others laugh and clap their hands – Emelia holding on to Julia’s shoulder to be able to reach out her foot and try to push the manager on the so he will fall in the water too. When she doesn’t reach, Carolina splashes her way forward to push him, making the manager grab her wrist when falling so both of them falls. Emelia runs a few steps up on the beach where the others are standing, laughing so loudly.

It’s freezing in the water, and Hannah was worried Maria was going to get furious for falling in. But the captain gets up and turns to continue push the manager over and over again to not let him get up from the water. It’s fun, everyone can tell, so the laughing continues and Hannah quickly runs along the beach when Mi Young pushes Yong Hyun in the water too. The second night of vacation is really fun at the beach, even if some of them get drenched in water and other falls in the sand from laughing.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Day three is spent shopping – Hannah had no idea she could spend so much money in one day, but she buys so many different things like clothes, two handbags, some fun things like fans, masks and she even lets Maria convince her to spend some money on nail colours – and they take the chance to go look around a little; when returning to the hotel with all the things, Hannah slinks out with two of the staff and a camera-woman on a motorboat to get the chance to enjoy the sea and the boat some more. The man who owns the boat even lets Hannah drive a little, impressed by that she knows how to drive (though it’s not that difficult) – but he just nods when hearing it isn’t her first time. Later after dinner they head out to go clubbing – a drink or two in a bar, two hours of talking with the ladies, forty minutes talking to strangers (a newly married couple from Germany and some college friends from China that Hannah got no idea of what they are saying) and another two and a half hour dancing to all kind of music, making good friends with the DJ.

5 Pieces is for these days not a group; they are best friends out on a trip together. They are recognized by most of the people, even when clubbing, but the girls doesn’t care at all since they are on vacation and they need to let everything go. They need to be just twenty year old girls having a blast few days without doing what they do every day. Sure there might be guys at the club wanting to dance with them, but no one actually dares to come too close to these five girls who are dancing as if they were the only ones on the dance floor. The girls are not there for guys, they are there for the dance floor and surely, all five of them are enjoying it – but they don’t film ‘Life of Pieces’ today, just for the note.

Day four is probably Emelia’s day: horseback riding.

Emelia is chewing on an apple when getting out of the car by the horse farm, being filmed from the front by their reality show, the camera-man backing while filming her and she is slowly walking, letting the other members walk behind her. “There are some things that every fan of mine should know. First when we were in Sweden, I showed my love for cars. American cars especially, me and my dad and my mom and my family all have a certain love for cars. Second, cars and horses are sharing the same big part of my heart. Okay? Horses and western is … making life a blast. Just how you saw Hannah’s love for the sea, I love horses. If you watch the movie King Arthur – a movie with Clive Owen, Ioan Gruffudd and Mads Mikkelsen, where my favourite character is Lancelot just for your information – it is not the war scenes or love scenes I focus on; it is the horses. They have beautiful horses in that movie.”

She just keeps talking about horses, saying she owned a horse for a few years, only half of it as the actual owner was her trainer.

“When coming to Korea, I had to give him back to the original owner. We did win a few prices, second and third places in small western competitions,” Emelia says and she then starts to bow when a man comes out from the stall nearby, he is still several meters away so Emelia comments to the camera; “It smells like horses.”

“It smells like poop,” Maria grimaces.

They all greet the man kindly, and he tells them what they will be doing and such before he asks if any of them have experience of riding a horse before. Three hands go up in the air – Emelia, Hannah and Julia. Emelia, as said, basically grew up with horses. Hannah’s grandparents used to have horses too, so she got to ride a little when she was younger and Julia got to ride one or two times with Emelia. Carolina doesn’t seem to like the thought of riding and Maria looks terrified at the horses on the side. Only Emelia is excited actually.

This shows that the girls all grew up differently. In the same area, but they still grew up so differently. Emelia with cars and horses, Hannah with sailing, Maria with family on camper, Carolina doing nothing but spending time with her brother and his friends because they lived out in nowhere and Julia with going on vacations to Thailand every other summer.

These five different girls are trying on horseback riding together for the first time; first getting a tour around the stall and getting showed to the horses they will ride. They will get to learn how to ride first, so the first challenge is to get up on the horse. Emelia flies up on her horse, already being best friends. She does it to show the others how to do it, getting back on the ground to let the man help the others to get up on their horses. Julia and Hannah both do it well, while Carolina is amazed just to touch the animal … and Maria, well …

“I’m not touching it. I won’t go near it. Dogs are big, this thing is enormous!” Maria is refusing.

“Don’t be so fussy about it. There is a bigger chance a dog will bite you than a horse,” Emelia tells her.

“But watch out for its feet,” Carolina is innocently nodding.

“It’s a hoof,” Emelia corrects.

“I don’t have a hood,” Carolina says and points at her back, meaning her jacket don’t have a hood. Hannah looks at her clueless, Julia too, and Emelia looks like she wants to just walk away.

“Hoof. A horse have hoofs, not feet,” Emelia corrects her and mutters “idiot” next before turning back to Maria who says the feet thing isn’t calming at all. “You will be sitting on the horse, not lying on the ground. Trust the horse and he will trust you. You can do it.”

Ten minutes later, Maria is clapping the horse, the man asking if she is ready to get up. Maria shakes her head, her hands and legs all shaky from just touching the horse. Hannah is standing right next to her, the man standing on the other side of the leader. After another seven minutes, Maria is standing in the position to get up on the horse, her hands on the saddle and the man ready to help her up. He counts down for her and is ready for her to bounce up when Maria repeats “no, no, no, no, no” and backs away.

“I can’t. I seriously can’t. It’s freaky. I can’t,” she is crying, tears rolling down her face from fear. “I’m sorry,” she apologizes to the man.

“You are not the first one I have met who is scared of horses,” he smiles kindly at her. “And horses are much bigger than dogs.”

Because Maria freaks out and even if they keep trying to make her loose a little of that fear, she shakes her head, cries and says it is impossible and that she doesn’t want to do it, they end up having just four members riding around. Maria gets to ride on a bicycle when they leave to go ride on the fields, Maria happy on her bicycle and the others happy on the horses. Hannah and Emelia though know that their thigh will be aching so much tomorrow from the horseback riding. The fields are green and wide and the weather is good but chilly and it is so fun to see each other on horses, Emelia’s back being so relaxed that Maria makes fun of her by calling her Quasimodo from the animated movie ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’. Emelia threatens that she will run over her with the horse, making Maria just laugh – but she still keeps a little bigger distance from the horses just in case.

The fourth day goes great. But this evening isn’t spent on the beach or clubbing; it is spent in the hotel. The girls all gathers in one room, filming for ‘Life of Pieces’ and watches Music Core – DBSK’s comeback performance is a big thing to nod miss this weekend: Sitting on the beds, the staff sitting in the room too, everyone focusing on the TV and eating snacks. They laugh at some performances, talking during most performances and look focused in a few performances. When the last performance on Music Core is, everyone is sitting like frozen. Even the camera-men forget their work shortly, also watching DBSK’s comeback performance but they still capture the frozen people in the room.

Once it ends, Maria reveals to the cameras that the ladies admire DBSK; their performances are always great and she also says that they (5 Pieces) still have so much to learn. Now they can do the talk that had been planned to be made, the staff moving to the walls and 5 Pieces sitting on the two beds that are in focus. Hannah sitting by the wall furthest away, a pillow in her lap and she is smiling when Carolina for no reason is trying to sort out their positions – telling Maria to go sit on the other bed and Julia to move back a little – and she ends up being kicked off the bed from Maria.

“Ya, you think you get a say here? I’m the Captain,” Maria tells her and points for her to go sit on the other bed. In the end Hannah is sitting on one bed with Emelia and Carolina; Julia and Maria sitting on the other bed. While most of them are loud and talking and moving around, Julia is eating a Clementine and she quietly gives Hannah a bit, the two of them in the background having a low conversation by themselves.

“This is our last night in Jeju Island,” Maria claps her hands loudly together to grab everyone’s attention. She is just about to continue when she sees that she is sitting alone on the bed and she looks around as if she is searching for a little hamster before seeing Julia sitting next to Hannah. “Ya, you two, are you dating or what? I want to eat too!”

“You ate half of what we ordered already,” Emelia complains and Julia comes walking by the cameras to sit down on the other bed again.

“Anyway! 5 Pieces vacation has soon come to an end. Have you had fun?” Maria asks, saying it clearly and loudly for the members to hear.

“I had a blast!” Hannah loudly answers in the back, still eating on the bit of Clementine she got from Julia. She gives her eye-smile to Emelia who turns around to comment that she learnt that sentence just recently. Hannah has actually used ‘this is a blast’ and ‘such a blast’ several of times these past two days after learning it in Korean two days ago.

“Since this is our last night, let’s talk about what we thought was fun at this vacation,” Maria suggests. “Carolina, what was your favourite?”

“I liked the Teddy Bear Museum. It was really pretty and astonishing and dreamy to be there. We took a lot of pictures too,” Carolina answers, using the hardest words she knows off, making Hannah grimace in the back. “What did you think, Emelia?”

“I think the whole vacation has been astonishing,” Emelia answers, using the word Carolina had pronounced so confidently.

“Me too. I can’t choose just one thing,” Maria agrees and Carolina’s shoulders drop. “Seriously, Carolina, how could you choose just one thing from everything we’ve been doing the past days?”

Carolina lies down on her back, whining and saying they set her up. Hannah giggles while Emelia and Maria does a high five from across the two beds. Hannah pats the whining one on the leg.

“Since everyone beside from Carolina have had such a good time here in Jeju Island that we can’t choose just one thing we thought was fun, let’s talk about other things instead. First off, we need to confirm for the viewers whose room this is,” Maria says, her hands dramatically out as if something huge is about to be revealed.

Hannah lets her hand go up in the air, putting in the last bit of Clementine in , smiling when Maria looks jealously at her still eating. “Hannah and I share this room,” Emelia answers.

“That’s why Hannah looks so comfortable in the back,” Julia giggles, pointing over at Hannah.

Maria doesn’t bother about Hannah, now seeing that Julia has found another Clementine that she is starting to peel. Maria grabs the Clementine and tells her to stop eat while they are filming, putting the Clementine behind her. They continue to talk, joking around with each other and Maria throwing a pillow over at Carolina when the girl pretends to be upset to be fooled earlier, bringing out their bags to look through it. Maria says she is the MC, so she decides what they will look through – they will not look through her bag because of that – but Julia and Carolina have to leave to go get their bags. They don’t look through a lot though; the funniest thing in Emelia’s bag was the facemasks and four different earphones. Maria is sitting on the floor between the two beds, opening the next bag to look through it.

“Our baby brings always her laptop with her. She can’t live without it. But… it’s not here,” Maria says while looking through the bag.

“It’s over there,” Hannah says and points over at the desk where her loving laptop is, closed.

“She only uses it when I’m not around,” Maria says, all focused to continue searching. She seems serious, but her words are just joking. “Hannah’s bag is packed for us leaving tomorrow already… Ah, here I got something.”

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” Hannah panics; jumping down on her knees on the floor and grabs the notebook that Maria picked up and the others laugh over how she panicked. “Don’t look at those things.”

“Secret plans are written in that, everyone,” Maria announces, still seeming to be serious. “Secrets not even we are told about.”

“Only I know,” Emelia happily says. Hannah grimaces; which doesn’t show if they are lying or not. The notebook is for her to scribble down thoughts and ideas about this and that, especially for her book writing. No one gets to look in it, though she can ask for help at times. Emelia leans down from the bed to pick up something else from the bag, which is a black make-up bag. “Here is something that will make all Han-fans know of our cry-baby’s problem.”

“Ah,” Maria remembers, takes the bag to open it, taking out a bunch of small things, reading what it says it is. “Wet wipes… adhesive plaster… hand-cream that gives you ‘soft and smooth hands’ is stands… lip-balm… wet wipes again, ah, this for the hands and the other one was for both hands and face…”

“Hannah is obsessed to keep everything you need in her bag. She has a bag in a bag. This is necessary things, and then she has a real make-up bag…” Emelia is saying for the camera while Maria keeps looking through the make-up bag, shocked to see the many small things in it.

“It’s necessary,” Hannah mutters.

“She is organized.”

“Okay, so to sum everything up: Emelia is a boy, Hannah is an unnecessary organizer, Julia is a healthy freak with all those healthy things and Carolina is just a freak. I am the only one with a normal packing!”

“Let’s go find that out,” Emelia suddenly gets up from her seat, and Maria shouts, running up in front of her to block the door.

“Let’s do that next time.”

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

The day of leaving, they cool down from the vacation with some golf before heading to the airport. None of the ladies is good at golf, but they are clearly having a good time and their vacation ends just as great as it started and as these past four-five days have been.

“5 Pieces’ first official vacation has ended, see you back in Seoul again, bye,” Julia says while waving to the camera at Jeju Island’s airport, walking by. Hannah walks by with just waving and she bows too, continuing to wave when walking by as the camera follows her and she is smiling to the camera-man.

“See you in Seoul!” Carolina jogs up to the camera happily.

Early the next morning the cameras of ‘Life of Pieces’ films 5 Pieces sitting in a meeting at SM Entertainment. The subject is the final concert of their Moon Child tour that will take place on October 13-14 at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul – the same place where the concert tour started off back in January. It is just five days left until 5 Pieces will start the ending of their first tour and though it is the encore concert in Seoul, it is the same track list as the rest of the concerts have been. At first in another meeting they were thinking of putting in some of the songs that haven’t been performed for this concert, maybe perform a sneak peak of their new songs and such, but in the end decided that the encore concert will be the same as it has been the whole year, like the perfect ending of a new beginning.

“Done,” Maria tells the camera when they are leaving. “To the practice-room we go.”

The group heads to the practice room to start practice for the encore concert, but Hannah is taken to the side by Manager Lim who tells her that Lee Sooman wants her to stay a little longer in the meeting room. The manager stays too, Lee Sooman stays, and when everyone else have left the room – the cameras too following the other members to practice – the chairman starts to speak.

“I have been finding some worrying comments on the internet. Fans that believe they have a big imagination that in fact is far from imagination,” he starts off saying, showing with his hand for Hannah to take a seat. “I have already talked to your manager, and I have talked to SHINee’s Jonghyun too. And now I will talk to you.”

Talking about Jonghyun with Lee Sooman can’t be good, Hannah knows that. She wonders what it could be about, thinking of what he said about comments on the internet before he continues to talk when seeing that she understands his Korean.

“You must understand that the reason I am not saying against the relationship between you and Jonghyun, though we all know it is something I might regret one day, is because you promised to keep it a secret from the rest of the world. I believed you, though I too know it won’t last forever. Until 2014, keep the relationship a secret or break up. As it looks like now, you two are not doing a very good job on keeping it secret. Why is that? Because fans are commenting online about the tiniest thing the two of you do,” Lee Sooman is explaining, “and I am slightly started to regret letting the two of you perform [Get Your Kiss]. It is a challenging song and you look too y on stage together. I must admit I understand why fans are going crazy about the two of you: Jonghyun, the y member of SHINee, and Hannah, the y member of 5 Pieces. It’s understandable ad you do look together, you do, but see this too, Hannah; it’s not understandable for two idols in the same agency that have said for the past four years to be close friends to be in a relationship, it’s not acceptable. Fans like the thought of couples as long as they aren’t real; you must be seen as available even if you aren’t. That I have heard the two of you openly having a couple arguments or whatever it now might have been backstage at the latest SM Town concert concerns the fact that I accepted your relationship. Do you understand what I am saying?”

She doesn’t know what to answer on that. She understands the words, but she doesn’t know where he wants this to go. A slow nod is seen, and Lee Sooman nods too.

“See it as a warning, Hannah. You and Jonghyun have slacked off lately, even I can see that. Before you tried to keep it a secret from everyone, now when the whole SM Town knows about it you haven’t tried as hard to keep the secret a secret. What I am asking of you just as I have asked of Jonghyun and your managers, is to work just as hard as you did the first few months of your relationship to keep it a secret; be careful! The way the two of you are lately, it is obvious you are more than just friends. Don’t make it obvious.”

“I understand,” Hannah nods, her hands on her knees.

“Do you really? Because I keep seeing comments on the internet saying that Hannah and Jonghyun would be a perfect couple, others are already imagination the two of you as a couple and say you are so obvious with everything. And then you two will sit next to each other on the plane, you even talk at the women bathroom at the airport? Do you really understand the importance to keep your relationship secret?”

“Yes, yes, I do. I’m sorry, I promise we will be more careful,” Hannah sounds like she is going to start whining. She do understand the importance of it, she knows that it can ruin her and her group’s career. Why? Because they are foreigners and they are idols, they are young and there are fans of theirs that can’t take their idols being in a relationship. She understands it well.

“Good. If you understand, then I am hoping you will keep the hot performance on a good level in the future, and that you will be more careful off the stage. Even backstage,” Lee Sooman says and gets up from his seat, sounding satisfied with Hannah’s face expression. She can’t hide in her face that she knows they haven’t been as careful lately as they used to be the first year, so she guesses she should’ve been expecting to be told about it. Before Lee Sooman leaves, Hannah apologizes politely, knowing that is what she should be doing to the teacher and chairman.

After that, she goes to the practice room to join her members.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

HEADLINE 06TH: COMEBACK TEASER #7 – [BLACK & WHITE] MV TEASER 1

Hold your breath, Puzzle, because 5 Pieces has released another music video teaser for their comeback. Yesterday a group picture was released that shows nothing more than five backs standing like shadows in a bright light, though of course we all know who the backs belongs too. But are you all curious of the new teaser? Here it is;

MV Teaser – [Black & White]

(23 seconds)

A see-through desk filled with digital pictures and clips and other things in it are seen in the beginning, a hand with red nails moves some of the pictures across the desk, the digital technique is cool. The camera films up the arm and reveals Maria sitting in a chair in a room, having this digital desk in front of her and up in front of her there are screens so when she puts up her hand she pulls along the clip she had been moving up to one of the screens. She looks like an awesome, perfect boss sitting on the big chair, looking at the screens from the desk and she leans back with that confident face expression.

A distant song is played when Carolina gets visibly on the screen, the camera appearing on the scene where Carolina is slowly walking by a wall, her back towards the camera. She looks a little over her shoulder just so you can see her face before another scene of a wall that looks about the same, but on the other side. Hannah is walking backwards with her hand on the wall while slowly moving and when she looks up at the camera it changes to Maria again, the distant song stopping.

Maria gives a smirk from her room and the teaser comes to an end with the text;

“5 Pieces

3rd album

[Black & White]”

Are there more fans out there that can’t wait to see and hear the result?

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 04th: DBSK Says In Interview They Feel Proud Hearing 5 Pieces’ Being Called “Female DBSK”

Headline 05th: Comeback Teaser #6 – [Black & White] Audio Teaser + Album Photo Teaser

Headline 05th: 5 Pieces Will Promote More Than One Song For Their Comeback

Headline 06th: Comeback Teaser #7 – [Black & White] MV Teaser 1

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces Watches TVXQ’s Comeback Together At Jeju

Headline 08th: Comeback Teaser #8 – Album Photo Teasers (Carolina + Hannah)

Headline 08th: Countdown D-5 To 5 Pieces’ Encore Concert

Headline 08th: Best Book Of The Week ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’ For The Tenth Week

Headline 08th: 5 Pieces’ [Moon Child] DVD Tops Best Selling Lists In Korea