Chapter 15

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

“You crazy.”

“Sure.”

The weird laugh comes from Carolina, followed by a giggling laugh by Hannah and them all laughs when someone below the stage says that 5 Pieces’ must’ve had some alcohol in their bottles of water. The girl-group is just weird during the rehearsal. Maria says weird stuff to people, Emelia just nodding and agreeing to everything, the others laughing… The girls are definitely overly tired from a week of dancing and their brains are a mess. They have in fact made three music videos – [-Erase You-], then there are two versions of [Daze], both Korean and English – so the girls’ are all mixed up with the songs and choreographies and now they are on the stage rehearsal to [One and Only] after already rehearsal two other songs, getting ready for SM Town’s concert.

When getting backstage, Hannah grabs Maria’s pillow that she brings everywhere and sits down on a chair by herself. She giggles when Maria sees where the pillow is and Maria just points at her. “I’m keeping an eye on you. Don’t you dare steal my Jared.” Hannah just keeps giggling, continuing to hug the pillow that is of a man’s chest. “I’m going to tell Jonghyun.”

Out of nowhere their stylist laughs from the corner of the room and that makes the two girls burst out laughing.

“You two are so dead today,” Yong Hyun tells them, knowing that 5 Pieces are so tired. “You need sleep and rest. Lucky you will get a short vacation next week.”

Hannah opens and moves her head back and forth just a little, her eyes shining all of a sudden. Yesterday they had gone to a small meeting at the agency. They were told they will get about four days vacation the beginning of the next month, and when they asked what the girls wanted to do, it just took a few minutes for them to decide that they want to go to Jeju Island. It was no question about that they wanted to go on vacation together all five ladies, and since they haven’t really gotten the chance to visit Jeju Island, this is their chance. And Emelia want to go horse riding there.

“JEJU ISLAND!” Maria shouts out with her hands up in the air and she then starts to shuffle dance. She is filled with energy though she is tired. Hannah smiles at the lively leader, and by the door she sees Taemin. Hannah automatically puts away the pillow she has been hugging and waves to Taemin who waves back while raising his eyebrows at Maria who crazily keeps dancing. “HANDSOME! DANCE WITH ME!”

Hannah and Yong Hyun laughs at how terrified Taemin looks when Maria steps up to him, grabbing his hands to start dance with him. There is no music playing. Taemin still knows that this is Maria; she doesn’t need music to dance. But she is not on Taemin’s level when it comes to dancing. She dances like a drunken person and she does it crazily well.

When Kai looks inside the room to see where Taemin went, Hannah takes it as a chance to sneak out. She keeps giggling, telling Kai to try save Taemin if he dares while sneaking by, and Kai looks after her before looking inside the room at Maria, Taemin and now also Yong Hyun dancing to only the sound of their own feet. They look insane. Hannah tiredly walks up to give Amber a back hug in the corridor. “Maria has started a dance party without music in the room,” Hannah announces and smiles softly at Amber who smiles at her. She sees Jonghyun coming through the corridor and she smiles, getting her arms off Amber. Her smile grows because Jonghyun is keeping a cool face expression while approaching, not looking away from her. When coming closer he greets the others around there before coming up to Hannah, taking her hand as he greeted everyone else.

“You and me, at the hotel later,” Jonghyun whispers to her and continues to walk, nonchalantly pretending he just stopped to greet everyone as a friend. He keeps looking at Hannah though, only turning away when Hannah nods for confirmation. They will perform [Get Your Kiss] tomorrow at the concert, which both of them are a little excited for to perform again.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

There is no need to talk; they have done that the whole day. The moment the hotel door is opened, he grabs her hand and pulls her in for a kiss. She has longed for it the whole day and doesn’t wait to deepen the kiss. Both of them have waited for it the whole day; they have been talking and smiling like anyone else during the rehearsals, but every since Jonghyun told Hannah about the hotel later, she hasn’t been able to stop thinking about meeting him afterwards – which Jonghyun quite knew, so he told her on purpose like that just to see her the rest of the rehearsals looking forward to the return to the hotel.

Poor Taemin had been bribed by Jonghyun to stay away from the room the two of them are supposed to share, so Taemin is currently staying in EXO’s hotel room and probably saying the reason why he can’t go to his own room. Poor boy, Hannah thinks, and she also thinks it will get awkward to face the others later.

But that’s not on her mind now. Jonghyun sits down on the bed, pulling her to lean over him to continue kissing. Hannah had dropped by her own room before coming to Jonghyun’s so she left her cap and jacket there, actually also leaving her shoes there so she had run around in socks through the corridor. Jonghyun’s hand goes under her big t-shirt without problem, holding her closer when he leans back to lie on his back in the bed. Just when Hannah is about to sit up and pull her t-shirt off, Jonghyun says something that makes her just sit up and look at him. He asks her why she doesn’t want to have children.

“What?” she asks.

Jonghyun looks y lying on his back in the bed under her, his hair slightly messed up when he pulls his hand through it, but what did he just say? “I asked why you don’t want to have any kids. You like kids, I have seen that,” he answers.

“I haven’t said I don’t want kids. I just don’t want any at the moment. Are you seriously thinking about kids now, like … now?” Hannah asks, and when saying ‘now’ she means when they are making out.

“Yeah,” Jonghyun simply answers with a nod. “I have been thinking of the misunderstanding where I thought you were pregnant because of something EM had said, and you looked like just the thought of being pregnant would be the end of the world. I don’t get it.”

“Seriously?” Hannah gets out of the bed.

“Seriously, yeah, why would it be so horrible to get kids now?”

“I’m just twenty, why would I want kids now? I- You can’t be seriously asking me about kids.” She is just so shocked over the conversation.

“So if you got pregnant, without planning it, you would get an abortion?” Jonghyun looks upset and he sits up on the bed.

“What? Why- I don’t know! I-”

“You seriously don’t want to have children with me? Not even after marriage?”

“I’m twenty!” Hannah bursts out, taking another step back. “I don’t think of getting kids or marriage!”

“Why wouldn’t you think of that?” Jonghyun raises his voice and Hannah looks shocked over how upset he is. “Every single person thinks of the future! Do you think we will be together in five-ten years?”

“Why are you getting upset-”

“Do you think we will be together?!” Jonghyun shouts, irritated by that she weren’t going to answer. Hannah just shakes her head, unable to scream back at him, and she turns around to leave. “HANNAH!”

“Don’t talk to me,” she says before closing the hotel room after her.

She is angry when going to her own hotel room. Shaking her head and almost shaking of anger. Why talk about kids and marriage? Why bring that up when only being a couple for two years? Thinking about it makes her furious and when entering the room she shares with Carolina, she goes straight inside the bathroom because Carolina is sitting on one of the beds with Tiffany and Taeyeon, the three girls having a girl chat while Tiffany is painting Carolina’s nails in a bright red colour – not something Carolina normally wear.

“You are back early,” Taeyeon giggles to Hannah while looking through a magazine on the bed; she is giggling because all of them knew where Hannah was going not very long ago.

After a few minutes, Tiffany looks at the bathroom’s door, doing some grimace. “Is Hannah okay? I thought she was going to Jonghyun…” The other two girls look at the closed door too. Hannah has been quiet in there. Carolina isn’t really the member of pieces that Hannah normally talks to about Jonghyun, and Carolina isn’t really the girl who can sense the atmosphere either. But Tiffany can always sense when there is something up. And also Tiffany does keep an eye on Hannah and Jonghyun, not wanting the world to find out about their relationship, and she doesn’t think it is normal for anyone to come back to the room and hide in the bathroom without a word. Not even Hannah.

Tiffany crawls up from the bed, knocking on the bathroom’s door. “Hannah,” she says in a friendly voice, being careful in her tone, “you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

She does not sound fine. Tiffany looks a the two girls in the bed and Taeyeon looks a little confused while Carolina looks like she got no idea of what to do. “I’ll go get someone who can talk to her,” Carolina comes to conclusion when Hannah says she is just angry. Carolina can’t calm down their magnae when she is upset, so she thinks the best thing is to get someone who can. Carolina leaves the room and Tiffany asks if Hannah doesn’t want to talk about it.

“Did Jonghyun do something?” Tiffany asks, pulling her fingers through her hair. “Did you fight?”

Hannah opens the door, both Taeyeon and Tiffany looks at her with these innocent faces, Tiffany looking like she wants to know everything to be a good listener. And Hannah looks furious. “Jonghyun is angry at me because I don’t want to get kids. We have been together for two years!”

“Come here, come,” Tiffany is fast to wave her hand for Hannah to come sit down on the bed, and since the girl is upset, she goes to sit with them.

Carolina returns within two minutes with Emelia and Yong Hyun, who were in the room Carolina thought Emelia and Maria were sharing – she got no idea of who is in which rooms, so she just chanced. Emelia stomps inside, asking who she should punch. Carolina gets a shock when seeing the bathroom, asking what seriously happened. Hannah has been rolling out the toilet paper, tearing it apart as if a cat has been using claws on it, and Hannah just pouts by saying she needed something to do. She couldn’t just sit and do nothing in the bathroom, she was walking around and she was ruining the toilet paper and she was washing her face…

The girls are all on Hannah’s side. None of them get why Jonghyun would get upset about such a thing just after two years, both Emelia and Tiffany suggests they can go talk to him, but all of them just really tries to help her get in a better mood. She thanks them for their effort, but ends up just going to sleep. Before leaving, Emelia leans closer to Hannah to say it is just to come running to her if she wants Emelia to go kick Jonghyun or whatever. Honestly, Emelia might come with all these threats, but Hannah thinks it’s more likely for Emelia to start a catfight with fingers and nails instead of fists if she would start a fight.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

The whole day, Hannah and Jonghyun doesn’t talk to each other. Hannah feels like a mess because Jonghyun doesn’t even seem like they are a couple, so she is confused where they stand, but she got no thoughts of confronting him. Instead she focuses of the same thing that Maria keeps telling them; having fun. She keeps hanging out with the members of SNSD – Tiffany is somewhere near all the time it feels like, giving her glances and a pat on the arm – and she even runs through the corridors backstage after Yoona who patted Hannah on the . She is enjoying the time backstage, ignoring Jonghyun because she got no idea of why he got so angry.

When sitting down to eat, Tao and Luhan sits down on Hannah’s left side. They are quiet; Hannah talks to Hyoyeon who sits on the other side of the table and the two boys’ listens to everyone’s conversations around the table. Taeyeon comes to sit with them, joining in the conversation that turns into the topic of 5 Pieces’ new music video after a comment by Taeyeon. Emelia had more than proudly been walking around and showing off pictures she had taken of herself with the bruised face and knuckles, how exciting it had been to film fighting scenes with Chanyeol who also has been talking about it. Hannah doesn’t have anything to show off – all she did was to crazily sit and scream when being chained up. Luhan says that Chanyeol had told them that Hannah was really good acting in the video. Hannah is listening to them talking about what they have heard from the music video filming, and the funny thing is that Hannah was basically the only one of them present and she is the only one not saying anything. She smiles at that.

After a little while, Hannah starts to take pictures of herself with her cell phone to upload on twitter to say she is looking forward to the concert – Taeyeon has left and no one is really having a conversation by now, finishing up eating. Luhan looks like he really wants to take a picture too, looking over Tao at Hannah who just simply grimaces on the pictures she takes herself, and he finally dares to ask if he can join. Hannah doesn’t understand at first, but after a while she ends up taking pictures with Luhan and Tao. She chooses one of those pictures to upload on twitter – where also Hyoyeon had sneaked in a hand too from across the table.

{Twitter, 5P_HANNAH: This is the faces of three nervous and excited strangers wanting to swallow the food before taking on Jakarta! (picture)}

{Twitter, 5P_HANNAH: The best way to loosen up backstage is … (picture)}

The picture is taken by their manager actually, while 5 Pieces had been warming up their voices by singing acapella – every concert, everywhere lately, they sing acapella in the room backstage when warming up. It’s fun and their teacher is proud over it – 5 Pieces have made acapella singing a habit to do before a concert – so for the past months that is what the girls do backstage. But as the concert is closing in, Hannah gets worried. She is supposed to perform [Get Your Kiss] with Jonghyun and they haven’t even said a word to each other since last night. She doesn’t even want to perform the song with him. Maria still doesn’t know what happened and Emelia doesn’t seem like she wants to tell her either.

SM Town’s concert in Jakarta starts off. Emelia performs some rock song with Changmin at this concert too, which is in the beginning of the concert, and during that performance the other ladies stands on the side and watches them. Hannah stands close to Carolina, glancing to the side whenever someone walks by – hoping it isn’t Jonghyun. It isn’t. Maria asks Hannah what’s wrong between the couple only once, but since the girls are at that time preparing to head up on the stage, she only says that they can talk when they come off the stage. But first, they perform three songs; [Once Upon A Time], [Switch] and [One and Only]. Performing with the ladies can’t ever be compared to anything else. Their five voices and whenever one member sings a solo part for the first time in a new song, the audience is cheering that member on as if it is the first sight of her. The feeling of standing on the stage with the ladies will always be the best feeling Hannah knows of.

Coming off the stage is a great feeling too, because by then they can relax their focus and just embrace each other on the way to change clothes. The group also performs [Girlfriend] with SNSD and a little later they also perform [Wanna Be]. That song is a bless to perform in front of the large audience. The girls run around on the stage and they have a blast with the audience, making them sing along and have fun – with their wigs on. The most hilarious part of this whole concert must be that their stylists are having their eyes glued on the stage during 5 Pieces’ performances because they are really worried that the girls will throw around with their hair too much and the wig will fall off. You can never know.

“UNNIE!” Maria shouts out when coming backstage, her long legs easily walking faster than the other members.

“I know, I know, I’ll fix it,” stylist Mi Young is walking along, as the one in charge for hair and make-up she knows when hair is about to fall off.

Hannah changes clothes for the next performance – [Get Your Kiss]. It is still a few songs between, so she is in no hurry at all to get ready. She watches Maria get help with her hair before changing into a pair of black distressed leggings that are just deadly gorgeous, and to those she is wearing a long tee with a print at the front – the clothes makes her look slimmer and hides just a little of her figure. Just because she is mad at Jonghyun for being angry at her, she decides to wear high heels for the performance.

Quietly, Hannah walks to stand with Julia and Emelia by the stage to watch Super Junior perform. By the time Super Junior performances ends, SNSD starts their and a staff comes up to Hannah to help her with the microphone. When Taemin comes up to stand by the stage, exchanging some cheerful words with Julia; Hannah can’t help but to look around after Jonghyun. She just has to look over her shoulder to see Jonghyun heading this way. The moment Hannah meet’s Jonghyun’s eyes, she looks away, noticing that Emelia out of nowhere is standing next to her and pretending she has been standing there all along. Jonghyun is also dressed up for their performance; a pair of white jeans and a t-shirt that he will rip off early in the song. When seeing Hannah, he eyes her up and down from behind. He notices her figure first, always stunning, secondly he notices the heels; not the highest heels but it still makes her about just two-three centimetres shorter than Jonghyun. He knows she has put them on on purpose, as he knows she prefers to perform in sneakers. That slightly annoyance in his eyes stays even when he looks away from her, even when he gets his own microphone he keeps thinking of that she took on heels just to annoy him – or she did it to show off her body more as the clothes she wears today isn’t very revealing, and that annoys him even more.

SNSD’s performance is starting to come to an end, and Jonghyun is soon about to head up on the stage. He walks up to Hannah, his face is hard as stone and he pretends he can’t see Emelia who moves even closer next to Hannah as if she is going to protect her. Jonghyun stands in front of Hannah, who at first doesn’t look at him, but to have him standing right in front of her – not many centimetres between them – is pretty difficult to avoid.

“Let’s do well.”

His voice isn’t as hard as his face, and just hearing his voice – the first words he has said to her the whole day – makes her loose the air in her lungs. Without being able to find any words for response, Hannah just nods. They look at each other for just a few seconds, Hannah wondering if he is going to say something more, but before anyone of them says anything the staff tells him to head up on the stage. The moment Jonghyun turns away, Hannah can feel Emelia’s hand on her shoulder.

“You okay?” her childhood friend asks. Hannah just nods, but she can’t take her eyes off Jonghyun when he walks up to take his position.

[Get Your Kiss] starts, Jonghyun on the stage. Hannah watches from the side, worried about how the performance will end up like. Tiffany, when coming off the stage, pats Hannah on the shoulder and looks her straight in the eyes to tell her she is a professional singer – personal things should not ruin a performance. Hannah knows that, but she hasn’t really fought with her boyfriend to then perform on stage with him before. It is different than when she has fought with one of her members before a performance…

Hannah steps up on the stairs, waiting for her turn now.

[Jonghyun] *Oh, oh, oh! Come on

Girl, you got me looking at you, oh! ([Hannah] looking at me)

You came whispering my name, oh girl, oh, oh!

[Hannah] Baby boy, I got you going crazy, I will (I will)

[Jonghyun] I will make ya mine*

Her appearance on the stage goes a wild roar from the audience, giving her the confidence she always gets from the cheering audience when being on the stage. Her steps move without hesitations as she starts to walk across the stage to where Jonghyun and the dancers are performing. During her short part she had ruffled her hair a little for the effect. Jonghyun sings the next verse, pointing ily (everything Jonghyun does, he can do it ily) after Hannah who walks by him and the dancers, she is heading out on the long stage. When Jonghyun sings *Look at me, you, oh, y baby*, Hannah turns around to walk backwards and their eyes meet. The iness is there, definitely, but it is not the usual I-love-you-and-I-love-performing-with-you feeling, it is more this I-can-seduce-you-more-than-you-can-seduce-me. Jonghyun all shirtless and Hannah with the heels and she is moving her hips when walking. She turns around to keep walking when Jonghyun walks after her, the audience shouting wildly.

*I can see you look my way

Boy, you can’t hide it, no*

There is no playfulness in her face when she sings, she just focuses on walking and singing and the fact that Jonghyun is coming closer behind her. Jonghyun starts to sing the pre-chorus, his fingers touching her arm when he jogs up in front of her, turning to face her while walking backwards. His muscles are perfect, she can’t help but to look. Jonghyun gives a smirk and she looks totally serious, pretending his shirtless body doesn’t make an impact on her. Up next is the real challenge, she thinks. There is an electronic repeat of *just give me your kiss* and when Jonghyun slinks his arm around Hannah’s waist, she pushes him away just like she is supposed to do. Maybe a little too rough this time or Jonghyun is just overdoing the steps he takes when stepping back. He comes back up to her, not touching her but stepping us so close that their foreheads are almost touching, their eyes not looking away. The last *give me your kiss* comes and ends with a smack sound of a kiss – that never in the performances is a kiss between them – and just when the smack sound comes, Hannah steps away for everyone to know it is supposed to be an avoiding there, but the audience still screams loudly. The chorus comes, them doing the performance like they are supposed to do, just less playful smiles and reactions. Hannah just simply can’t find herself smiling.

After the chorus, Hannah’s favourite part comes. She approaches Jonghyun when singing *You ask me how to make me smile - take me under control, own me just for the night – From head to toe; oh, give it a try* she sings and when she has come up to him, she lets a finger go down between his shaped chest, down his stomach, the audience making the craziest sounds when Jonghyun leans his head back by her touch or maybe he does it for the effect to the fans. She puts her hand on his shoulder next, letting her hand glide up to hold the back of his neck, looking at him when singing *Baby I’ll give you a chance*. A small smirk arrives in her face there, because he looks like he is going to fall down on his knees for her with that sweaty face and open mouth, a pair of eyes looking at her.

Hannah almost runs off the stage. Her manager is waiting on the side and takes her to the room to change clothes for 5 Pieces’ next song. The reason Hannah is in a hurry is because she doesn’t want to face Jonghyun. Ending the song up close was weird; it felt like he was going to talk to her right on the stage about marriage and kids. Just the thought of it frightened her and she hurries to her room to hide. Heels off, clothes changed into the cute [I Love You] outfit and slippery socks on. Make-up and hair getting a touch too and then Hannah is prepared to head up on the stage again with her members. She changes without a hurry, so she leaves the room just in time. But when reaching the door to leave the room, Jonghyun is suddenly standing in front of her.

“We need to talk,” he tells her, now looking down at her as she isn’t wearing any heels. He is still shirtless, wearing the same clothes as he had when they were on the stage. She doesn’t know that he has been waiting for her to be done changing so he could approach her.

“Hannah has to go to the stage,” Hannah’s manager says from behind and makes Hannah walks by Jonghyun. Hannah glances at him, not saying anything while being dragged to the stage. She wants to talk, though she doesn’t know what she wants to say, but if he is angry at her for not wanting to get married, they definitely need to sort things out. She doesn’t understand how he can get angry over such a thing.

But there is no chance to talk backstage during the concert now during the last songs.

Just like that, the ending is done and everyone is heading to the airport. 5 Pieces will head straight to Japan, but they will ride to Korea with the rest of the SM Town family. Hannah is hiding under a hood, walking with her arm linked with Maria towards the washroom at the airport. Maria always seems to use the toilets wherever they go, and Hannah is at this moment the only member who wanted to come along. Kyuhyun is going too, but he is a guy so he goes to the other washroom.

“I still don’t get what made him so angry,” Hannah pouts when Maria is in the booth, doing her business. They are the only two there, so Hannah has started to talk about Jonghyun while looking at her mirror reflection, in her mind complaining over how she looks. She has put down her hood to look at her hair too.

“Honestly, Koreans are weird when it comes to relationships,” Maria is saying from inside the booth. “Remember that EVERY guy I wanted to hold hands with freaked out? Even Mir did that! But what I mean is that … maybe people talk about marriage two years into a relationship here? I don’t know.”

Thinking about it, the other night at the hotel, the ones who had agreed with that Jonghyun’s behaviour was weird was actually those that grew up somewhere else. Her own members and Tiffany, who grew up in America, and then Taeyeon didn’t really say much. “Maybe I need a Korean’s opinion about it?” Hannah mutters. She scratches her head a little under the hood, grimacing over how complicated it seems. “But it’s still weird.”

“Definitely weird,” Maria agrees with the sound of the toilet flushing. When she comes out from the booth to wash her hands she raises her eyebrows. “Are you having a staring competition with your mirror reflection…?”

Hannah is actually glaring at her own mirror reflection, looking pissed off. “This mirror makes my eyes look lifeless…”

“You really think a mirror can do that?” Maria sounds almost annoyed, but she then laughs and washes her hands. “You are weird too.”

“But seriously, it is irritating!” Hannah says and leans towards the mirror to see her eyes closer. Maria looks at her own mirror reflection.

“Oh, my eyes look big…”

Hannah laughs and leans away from the mirror, the two girls realising how stupid they must look to stand like that. Hannah lets Maria go first, but Maria just opens the door and takes a step out when stopping, making Hannah almost walk in her. Maria’s voice sounds bored when she talks next.

“This is the ladies’ bathroom.”

“I need to talk to Hannah.” The owner of that voice is obvious. Hannah looks at Maria when the leader turns around to give her a fast glance; Hannah still doesn’t see who is standing out there, but she still knows from his voice who it is. Maria tells Jonghyun that they are at the airport; he can wait until they come back to Korea. “I know that you will head to Japan right away, Maria. I need to talk to her now.”

Maria looks at Hannah again, and not until Hannah gives a nod – sighing – Maria agrees to it and says she will keep an eye so they can be alone for at least a minute or two. Jonghyun thanks her before walking inside the washroom, Hannah automatically stepping to the side. She is suddenly nervous, holding her hands on her arms and her head lowers. Jonghyun looks at her, keeping about a meter’s distance between them. During their performance he had been close to actually kiss her at the ending. [Get Your Kiss] is very challenging for him, not because of the lyrics or the singing parts or dancing, it is all just because of Hannah.

“I don’t know where to start…” Jonghyun sighs and by the tone of his voice, Hannah looks at him with a wrinkled forehead.

“You don’t know where to start?” she asks, surprised at how she found her own voice irritated. “Maybe start where you got angry at me for not wanting to get kids?”

He fires up just as she had done. She got irritated by that he made it sound like there was a lot of things to talk about and she didn’t like that, while Jonghyun gets angry because of how irritated she got all of a sudden. “Or maybe start by having you explain to me why you keep in touch with so many guys?”

“What?”

“Oh please, don’t act like you don’t know. All texts on your cell phone are from guys!”

“Wha- Did you check my cell phone? Why did you do that?!” Hannah sounds surprised.

“Does that even matter? Yesterday you said you don’t want to marry me and then today you are hanging after every guy you see and know. What does that mean?”

Hannah knows she looks totally crazy; she looks clueless and angry, and her brain is working hard to know what he could be talking about. “Um, first off, I do not hang after ANY guy. Secondly, you have absolutely no right to check my phone! I don’t do that to you!” Now she is annoyed. She keeps trying to know what he is talking about but she simply can’t. Not a single memory of hanging after guys comes to her. Well, she does text to Honggi, Minhwan, Alexander and them, but that’s not really something she has started with today. Jonghyun keeps looks at her, quiet for a few seconds but he is still looking angry, and Hannah thinks he expects her to say something more, but she doesn’t want to start screaming at him in the washroom so she doesn’t say anything. He chuckles when realising she won’t say anything, and that chuckle makes her really irritated.

“You said nothing about the marrying part,” Jonghyun mentions.

For a second, Hannah gets still to think about it. True, he had mentioned the marrying thing from yesterday but she hadn’t said anything about that. She had still been thinking about that he has checked her cell phone when he said that. She still sounds deeply irritated when talking next, but her voice is not raised.

“What does it matter if I want to get married or not? I might change my mind later, but it’s not something I think of now.”

“It matters to me!” Jonghyun raises his voice though. “If I tell you I want to get married in the future, I do not expect you to say you don’t think about it! What does that even mean? That you don’t want to get married to me? That you don’t love me enough to get married? I asked you a question yesterday and you just left! You don’t see a future with me, is that what it is?”

“We were making out and out of nowhere you asked me about kids and marriage! EVERYONE should freak out over that!”

“No! Your reaction was not freaking out, you were terrified. You don’t want to get married!”

“Then don’t talk to me about it if you know!” Hannah is fast to shout at him. She sees on how Jonghyun’s eyes gets smaller that he won’t shout back, and just when he turns around to leave, she grabs his arm and turns him around. Jonghyun is surprised over the strength in her fingers, but he doesn’t show it for even a second. “What guys have you seen me hang over?!”

“No one!” Jonghyun answers, looking upset but he avoids looking at her after that question. “I’m pissed off and I needed a lie to lean on!” Hannah got no idea of what that means. “I checked your phone and saw the cute texts between you and Honggi, alright? And you were smiling and talking to everyone backstage! But not me.”

“Because you were angry over something stupid!”

“Something stupid? Am I stupid because I want a family? I want a wife and children, is that stupid? Not every family is like yours, Hannah.”

The moment he said the last part he regretted it.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 22nd: Hannah Tweets Of 5 Pieces’ Way To Loosen Up Before Jakarta Concert With SM Town

...X. devonalias - comments would be love <3