Chapter 31

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

“CONGRATULATIONS!”

Hannah gets a shock when following actor Kwon Hyunsuk (who acted with her in Midnight Dream) inside a room, and she has just been able to see the first face of someone in there when hearing the light, very familiar voice of Kim Hyejong. The female actress rushes over to give Hannah a hug, Hannah though is still quite surprised over the greeting. Over Hyejong’s shoulder she can see the others from Midnight Dream sit – handsome Mat Park who also featured in her [Butterfly] music video, FT Island’s Lee Honggi and the one who arrived with her, Kwon Hyunsuk. She and her manager had picked up Hyunsuk on the way and they are now at FT Island’s practice room.

What Hyejong congratulates Hannah over is the Show Champion win that Hannah just has come from. Instead of getting some hours off from work, she went to the practice room to practice with Midnight Dream. For Style Icon Awards that is in two days, Midnight Dream will perform. As they in fact were just acting as a band in a drama, their performance will just be entertaining rather than real, though they will be singing live. Hannah gets a hug from Mat and Honggi before joining everyone to sit down. Of course the first half hour they just talk, until Hyunsuk’s manager checks on them and ask why they aren’t practicing. So by then they start practice.

It was a last minute decision to have Midnight Dream come to the awards. Hannah knew she was nominated for the category {First Love Fantasies} along with other drama actresses, included Miss A’s Suzy. Because Hannah was nominated mostly for her participation in the drama Midnight Dream, the whole band had been asked to make an appearance. And they will.

It feels good to see everyone again. A part of Hannah’s mind is constantly longing after Jonghyun; she keeps checking her phone even if she doesn’t receive any text messages, but she is really happy to see the faces of her friends. It loosens up her thoughts a little, being in that room and playing around while singing the song that brought them together, it’s so fun. Hannah has never been bored with the cast of the drama, even now after several of months away they still have a lot of fun together. Hannah laughs so much and even when Honggi brings out some bottles of alcohol – it isn’t an official work hour, and his manager didn’t seem to mind – she takes a bottle. For hours they are there, maybe not working all the time but they get the work done and they have more fun the rest of the time. Hyunsuk leaves first, saying he has an early schedule in the morning and Hannah leaves at the same time as the others. Honggi walks them out, holding Hannah’s sleeve to slow her down to let Mat and Hyejong walk in front of them.

“What’s up?” Honggi asks her. Hannah looks up at him with a questioning expression. He raises his eyebrows at her, just as she looks up at him. “I’m talking about that fake laugh you showed the first hour and that you have showed the last two hours now. Those weirdoes don’t know you as I do, so they can’t hear and see what I can hear and see.”

Hannah rolls her eyes over the confidence he says he knows her, especially when he puts an arm around her shoulders. “It’s nothing,” she tells him. She seems to be an open book for everyone. “Just focus on the distance, okay?” She holds on to his wrist and takes his arm off her before she walks through the door after the other two who are in a deep conversation about a recent audition Mat went to. Honggi smiles widely, putting his arm around her again when coming through the door, feeling the chilly air of the night on him, and he hugs her neck to him playfully, asking if she really meant that. Hyejong and Mat turns around when hearing Hannah laugh and sees how she tries to get out of his grip, all four of them laughing. Honggi lets go of her, grabbing a hold of her wrists when she tries to hit him and they have fun on the street as she tries to kick him on the leg instead. It’s fun, she admits; he got her in a better mood again. She hits him with a smile on the arm when walking off to the parking lot across the street, waving goodbye to them happily. Honggi is going to give Mat a ride home and Hyejong has her manager waiting by the road for her, while Hannah had gotten a text message telling her to go to the parking lot.

She walks backwards, seeing her friends leaving and waving to their cars droving off before she turns around with a smile, seeing a car flashing the lights at her, telling her where to go. She fastens her steps to get away from the night cold and picks up her cell phone to see if Jonghyun have texted. He hasn’t.

Hannah pouts sadly when opening the passenger’s door to the car, just on her way to get in when realising that the person sitting behind the wheel is not her manager.

“Get in the car.”

His tone makes her not even hesitate to sit down, but she doesn’t look at him as she takes a seat neatly, closing the door after her. She glances to his arm (not daring to look further) when he moves it to start driving. She has longed to see him, but now she isn’t comfortable. He is angry, really super angry. His knuckles are getting white by the tight grip he has of the steering wheel when driving out on the street, his veins popping up along the back of his hand and up his wrist that is visible under the cardigan sleeve. Quietly she takes on her seatbelt, holding her bag with both hands on her lap, wondering what she should say and what he will say. The cell phone she has kept in her hand vibrates when she receives a text message, and she lowers her head when starting to check it.

“Don’t.”

She looks up at her left. Jonghyun has his eyes on the road, but he had told her don’t. “Don’t what?” she asks, her voice stronger than she expected it to be. Jonghyun breathes out and takes her cell phone, putting it in his cardigan pocket and Hannah opens when looking at what he does, in surprise and annoyance. “What are you doing?”

“What are YOU doing?” he bursts out, gripping hard on the wheel with outstretched arms, sounding like he wants to crush the wheel with his hands. “You avoid me but go around showing affection to Honggi?”

“Is this-”

“I’m not done!” he burst out, his face red and Hannah gets quiet right away, looking at the front. “You have been avoiding me without a reason. You talk short on the phone, come up with stupid excuses to not meet by saying you are busy, that you are tired; hanging up seconds after answering to say you have to go, that someone is calling for you when I clearly hear there is no one calling and I get so frustrated by all your excuses! You barely even texts. You avoid looking at me, you avoid touching me – you are seriously driving me insane! What could I possibly have done to you?!”

Hannah looks down at her hands, doing her best to hold in the tears by his yelling and tone of his voice, not wanting to see his face. She wouldn’t be able to handle it. Her whole body is tensed by his yelling, her jaw shaking.

“Are you happy, Hannah?!” his voice is loud and angry when he glances at her, asking that as she isn’t saying anything. His voice gets higher. “Is this how you will treat me?!”

“Don’t scream!” she finally bursts out, her voice cracking as she is trying to not cry.

“Then answer! Say something!” he can’t understand her behaviour and not just is he angry but he is sad too. He thought they were closer than this, better than this. And out of nowhere she acts weird, starts avoiding him and making him feel lost. And he gets crazy over the fact that in the middle of his mixed feelings of her behaviour now, he still wants to kiss her. He even dreamt of kissing her, waking up with Taemin standing in front of him, looking frightened and saying breakfast is ready. It had been a good dream, a really good dream with her hands tracing his skin and her lips on his.

Jonghyun stops the car, parking it, and he turns to look at her. She doesn’t even look at him!

“Are you serious?” he asks her, this time not screaming, this time instead feeling himself being close to tears. “You can’t even look at me? Why? Why can’t you look at me and explain why you have been treating me like air?”

She wants to hold him, touch him somehow, but he wants an explanation and she doesn’t even know how to explain. She feels bad for her behaviour and he shouldn’t even listen to her explanation, she doesn’t deserve it and she feels so bad hearing his voice now, still struggling to not cry. She wants to crawl in to a hole when feeling how he looks at her, not knowing how much he is struggling to not touch her. He reaches out his hand, but before he can touch her arm she moves her arm away and he feels this stone rubbing against his heart. She is actually avoiding him.

“I’m sorry,” she whispers.

He gives out a noise, looking out the window to his left at the dark surrounding before he looks back at her, the tears coming out when hearing her say the words that she always says. “Don’t say you’re sorry when you don’t even say what you are sorry for,” he tells her, frustrated and hurt. “I can’t even touch you? Are you trying to kill me, Hannah?”

“No, it’s just… we just…” she doesn’t look up, but she is leaning against the door to be as far away from him as possible, not knowing what to say.

“We what?” Jonghyun asks; his eyes stinging from the tears and he wants her to look at him and see it, see what she is doing with him, but she just looks down at her hands. “And don’t say you don’t love me because I know you do. It wouldn’t change like that.”

His pocket starts to vibrate and he gets some outburst, grabbing the phone that isn’t his furiously from his pocket and is about to throw it, Hannah’s tears bursting out and she puts her hands to her chest over Jonghyun screaming why she keeps getting text messages. He starts to check who is texting her, still talking and moving angrily and saying she can text anyone but him because for some reason she doesn’t want to be around him anymore and everyone else but him is okay to be around. He gets quiet when seeing the text, wiping the tears in his eyes to see it clearer. The first one she had gotten, the one she had gotten when he took the phone from her, was from Maria who asks if Hannah wants to explain when she comes home why she won’t talk to anyone and adding that her distant behaviour makes the ladies wonder what is going on with Jonghyun (as he is the reason she is weird). That means she has also been suffering, and that it is not just Jonghyun, right? But the other text that just arrived is from Honggi, asking if she is home yet. She can talk to Honggi but not to him? And why Honggi out of all people?

He looks up at her, seeing her wiping away tears while holding herself against the door and he realises that he had scared her with his outburst. So many times he forgets how weak she is; how she has so many times before given a jump at sudden movements or noises, realising that him screaming angrily and throwing his arms around must’ve made her terrified. He gets scared of what he has done. He got angry at her behaviour and wanted an answer, got jealous because he saw how she was laughing with Honggi’s arm around her earlier on the street, and that made him forget that she is fragile because of everything, because of life. He knows, he knows so well how she is still scared of fans getting too close because of what happened at the beginning of the year when she was attacked on the street by some teenage girls, how she is terrified from the car-accident and she has before told him she is scared of men. Scared of him.

“Hannah,” he whispers and takes off the seatbelt to be able to reach for her. She shakes her head, tears falling down her cheeks and the way she holds her hands is to tell him to not get closer and he hesitates, stopping himself. “You can’t break down every time I get angry. I can’t handle living if I have to look over my shoulder to see if you are there and if you are scared of me.”

“You get angry over nothing!”

“You have been AVOIDING me, Hannah!” Jonghyun screams at her, seeing her twitch by his loud voice, but she won’t look at him. “I want to be with you and you won’t let me! YOU won’t let me, Hannah. For two years, for two freaking years we have been a couple; I thought we were better than that.”

“Maybe we aren’t,” Hannah mumbles, her tears falling as his are. She is lowering her head as much as she can to not have to see him, sitting with her back against the door. “Maybe being together is … I don’t know, wrong. We shouldn’t have done anything in first place, not being more than friends.”

And just like that, it hits him. Seeing her fiddling her fingers on her bag, a nervous habit of hers, hearing her voice being shaky and seeing her cry and not just being scared but she is something else too; it hits him what is going on. “This isn’t about what you feel…” he says in a voice that says he is realising it as he speaks, more tears filling his red eyes as he thinks of it, “this is about what the agency have said, isn’t it? Ever since then, you have been acting like this.”

“We both have agreed on that our careers go before our relationship…” Hannah mumbles, her voice almost disappearing. It’s a confirmation for him of that it is true.

He cries more. “Our relationship isn’t hurting our careers, for goodness sake! Fans love to imagine things, its called fan service!” He stops as his voice cracks, feeling a helpless hole growing in his chest.

“But you said you don’t want to look over your shoulder after me!” Hannah cries back at him, though she won’t look up.

“I meant that I can’t live if you are avoiding me!” he bursts out. “If I can’t be with you then I won’t be able to live! I want you next to me, close to me; not hiding behind me! THAT’S what I meant!”

He leans towards her again, grabbing her chin to make her look at him, holding her tightly to not let her go as she puts her hands on his wrist to try get out of his grip. He makes her look at him, both of them with tears in their faces and eyes. He repeats her name until she stops trying to turn her face away. He looks handsome, perfect, with the traces of tears down his cheeks that hangs by his jaw-line. His chest is moving heavily, warm breath coming out through his lips and she holds in her stomach without any reason, holding her breath. His thumb and forefinger are on holding on by her cheeks to have her face look at him, holding it tighter than she wants as he doesn’t want her to move.

“You haven’t looked at me for more than a second since you got in the car and I want to know why,” he tells her, holding his voice low and harsh. Hannah cries over his hard grip, closing her eyes.

“I can’t look at you,” she gets out between the tears.

“Why can’t you?!”

“Because every time I look at you I want to be with you. That’s why I have been avoiding you. I thought it would work, that having … that not seeing you would make it easier to make, everything, just not trouble for-” she is cut off in her messy sentence by his lips. She doesn’t know if it is her own tears falling down her cheeks or if it is his that falls on her, but having his lips against hers gives her this feeling she describes in her book that vampires get from blood. It’s like drugs; the moment it touches your lips you just need to get more of it, get it in you.

She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her and they deepen the kiss. Her back is against the door, her almost gliding down all the way to the handbrake between their seats – her legs found their way up on each side of his body as he is leaning over her, her feet on his seat and he supports his body by having one hand on the edge of her seat and his arm on the backrest, leaning down over her while kissing her hungrily. It is like everything is being transferred between their lips, all their longing and all their tears and short talks lately, everything is put in the kissing, everything is felt. The scent of each other; that heat in her body that only he can give her and his body shaking by the adrenaline of lips touching, their tongues wrestling.

They breathe heavily on each other when he leans some centimetres away to catch his breath. Hannah’s arms fall down from his neck, as if she is exhausted and she tries to not breathe him in the face though she can’t look away from him. She has no idea for how long they have been kissing but she knows her position is very uncomfortable and that he is extremely close to her and her brain is like a big mess of not knowing what to do. Looking at him now, having him so close to her that it is even hard to see his full face, she can see the redness on his tears and nose from crying, the tears that still are wet down his cheeks makes him look younger, his lips are wet from hers and he looks tired under all the tears. His eyes, looking at her like she looks at him, have deep and dark bags under them and his eyes are clear but red and tired. He looks away from her, the space between them getting bigger, and he wipes the tears in his face with one hand, using his whole hand to wipe. Hannah’s hand finds its way up too, lightly touching the wet skin on his jaw-line with her fingertips. Jonghyun closes his eyes by her touch, more tears forming in his eyes while he goes through everything that has happened in the car now. He takes her hand that is touching her, bringing her fingers to his lips, tracing them lightly. He does it slowly, thinking while doing it, distracting himself with her fingers. Her hand is trembling in his, and she keeps looking at him.

“I don’t want you to be afraid of me,” he whispers towards her fingers.

“I’m not,” she tells him in a whisper.

“You are,” he opens his eyes to look at her sadly, “it frightens me to know it.”

Hannah shakes her head, moving herself to sit better, coming up closer to him, shaking her head again when taking her other hand over his that is holding hers. Her lips touch his just a little for a light kiss. “It’s not you I’m afraid of,” she tells him, her face close to his with their hands by her chin. She was scared when he was yelling, afraid he would throw the phone at her or hit her, and it was a stupid thought because it is Jonghyun. “I was stupid, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t avoid me, Hannah. Don’t ever do that,” Jonghyun tells her, taking his hand out of hers to put it at the back of her neck, strands of her hair between his fingers. “I know we have said ‘career first’ and that you care for your members, but I can’t live without you. I honestly just can’t. So don’t leave me.”

“I won’t,” Hannah quietly answers, “ever. I won’t.”

He kisses her again, not as hungrily as before, not as long either. When he leans back, their eyes meet. “I should send you home,” he whispers and gives her a soft kiss before sitting down correctly in his seat, taking her hand in his after that she has done the same. After starting to drive, he explains that he bribed Julia to trick their manager that she would pick Hannah up after the practice – Julia had done really well by telling the manager she wants to use her car that she rarely has been able to use since she got it on her birthday – but Jonghyun had promised to not take too long, which he hasn’t really has held. The whole ride home, Hannah is looking at him driving. He smiles at her at times, taking his hand over for her to hold it until he needs to use it for driving again. She knows they need to talk more, but at the moment, things are good. She is in love and he is in love, and their hearts can rest when knowing everything is okay between them even if they have some things to talk through.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

“I still don’t get it,” Maria shakes her head. “He screamed, you both cried, and then kissed?”

“It’s called love,” Yong Hyun waves his hand at her, totally immersed in the imagination of Hannah’s night. “Too bad you are too shy to give details… How did it feel kissing after fighting like that?”

Hannah whines, regretting telling them. They are currently locked up in the bathroom in Busan, waiting for the fan meeting to start. To talk alone, the three of them got in there to change clothes and talk more about Hannah and Jonghyun. The first thing Hannah did when coming home last night was to meet Maria sitting on her bed, not letting her go to sleep without telling her what is going on. Hannah went through it again quietly on the train to Busan with Yong Hyun, who with more experience wanted to give his expert advices, but Hannah should’ve known that the two of them (Maria and Yong Hyun) just want some juicy news on her love life to get to giggle and spent the day talking about it.

The day is spent with a fan meeting in Busan and Gwangju, and that takes the whole day. Jonghyun still won’t stop texting her, joking and being happy she is back to talking with him, and he doesn’t get upset when it takes an hour for her to answer due to the fan meeting, because he knows she is busy. Meeting fans with dialects you can’t understand is really fun, and the fans are having the best time hearing 5 Pieces trying out the dialects and fail big time. After coming home around 22:00, the girls go straight to bed. Lack of sleep the past days for staying up watching TV and talking and having schedules makes them all miss sleep, so that night the girls sleep tight.

When Thursday morning arrives, the girls don’t want to get up. Manager Lim is waking them today, heading inside their rooms to pull away the curtains of the windows, though it is still dark outside so he uses his voice to get them out of bed. They have fan signings today too, but in Seoul instead of furthest down in the country like yesterday.

Hannah smiles up at a boy stepping up in front of her at the fan signing. She smiles, even if she for the whole day have been smiling already, her smile isn’t forced when seeing the tears of a boy. He seems ashamed of his tears though. When leaning forward to tell her his name, he apologizes.

“For what?” Hannah asks him kindly, signing the album.

“For crying… it’s not manly,” he answers, though he keeps crying behind his hand, “You are just really stunning and beautiful.”

“Did you know,” Hannah starts to say to him, “men are human too, and humans cry.” She hands the album at him, looking at him. “I think it’s manly.”

After that he has left, Hannah leans back to ask her manager if she could get something to drink. She mouths it as he is standing on the other side, lifting her hand the way you do when holding something to drink; he understands. Julia sitting next to her tells her she is charming away all the fans; everyone seems to be crazy in their youngest. Hannah grimaces at her and Julia laughs before them both looks up at the next fans stepping up to them. Hannah looks surprised, happy surprised, when a cute cuddle-toy of a bear in hand-size is put on the table in front of her, the girl holding it reaching it forward.

Always when it is about cute and soft cuddle-toys, Hannah goes blind for everything else. Fans knows it after four years, and fans all around the place looks at her when seeing the fan in front of her gifting her with a cuddle-toy, everyone looking forward to her reaction. Hannah hugs the cuddle-toy, thanking the fan.

“I’m from Sweden,” the next fan says the moment she steps up in front of Hannah.

“I’m from Sweden too,” Hannah jokes. As the girl talked in Swedish, of course she responded in Swedish.

“I went to your concert,” the girl leans forward to say, adding to say her name in there too. “Always flawless. It was a really great concert, you always do well. I am going to see you on Music Bank tomorrow, I went last week too. Do you remember?”

“I remember,” Hannah smiles and looks up at the girl again. Really, so do remember this tall girl who has sparkling red hair standing out like hair does in comics when you get scared. She has a really adorable smile though. “For how long are you staying in Korea?”

“I’m just here to the end of this week with some friends. We came for 5 Pieces’ comeback, and I almost cried my eyes out seeing you last week. Really awesome, like always,” the girl says and Hannah finishes writing and hands the album to her.

“Thank you for coming all the way here, and I will look out for you tomorrow,” Hannah thanks her and the girl looks like she is going to cry when wishing her good luck on everything.

Manager Lee steps up behind her, handing her a bottle of water. She puts it on the side as the next fan has stepped up to her, but the fan tells her to drink if she is thirsty. “Are you feeling okay?” the fan asks her. “All the rumours about your health are worrying… I brought you this.” The fan hands over a whole box filled with healthy things, starting to say what everything is for and Hannah just feels really bad. She can’t really openly say she is alright after being showed a box filled with products like this. But about the bottle of water – which some fan present there will definitely take notice of – is that Julia drinks from the water bottle before Hannah gets to drink from it, so Hannah ends up not drinking from it.

The next fan is very familiar. He comes to most of the girls’ events, Hannah recognizes him well from it. He is tall among the Asians and very gangly, his clothes hanging on his body as if he hasn’t eaten well.

“Are you going to be in Hong Kong the next day?” he asks her kindly when she is signing the album.

“Hong Kong?” she asks, confused. She remembers that she will be there, as SHINee is having their concert in Hong Kong in two days. She will go there tomorrow after her schedule. “I don’t know. No.”

“You aren’t going? Really? You know your schedule? I heard you are going to be in Hong Kong on the 27th.” He isn’t pushy; he just wants a right answer.

Hannah smiles at him, seeing how his lips parts by that. “I will be in Hong Kong that day,” she confirms for him.

“For [Get Your Kiss]?” he is fast to ask. “With SHINee? Do you choose them over Puzzle?”

“Puzzle is always first,” Hannah tells him and picks up her pinkie when he takes out his.

“Do you promise?” he asks as if his world will collapse if she answers wrong.

“I promise, of course!” Hannah answers. “There is nothing to worry about. I will be back for Inkigayo on the 28th.”

“I’ll see you there then…” the boy hesitates to leave, looking at her with big eyes. Manager Lim is standing behind Hannah. He too recognized the boy, who is in his 20s.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

The black shining car parks by the beginning of the red carpet and everyone present looks that direction to see who is arriving. The door opens at the back and the handsome Mat Park steps out, wearing a two button blazer that he hasn’t closed, revealing a simple v-neck t-shirt and also wearing a pair of stylish pants to match. He gives a light bow to the cheer of his arrival, turning around to be a gentleman, helping his partner out of the car. A pair of y legs in high heels comes first out, followed by a blonde head and when standing up straight everyone can take a look at Hannah’s y cut-out sleeve knit tunic in green-gray, a white tank top under visible at the left hem of the tunic and it is showing off her flawless s-line. Mat places her hand by his arm as they receive flowers from the foreign greeter who in English welcomes them to the award; the two automatically thanks him in English back. Holding a single flower in one hand, the two of them starts to walk down the red carpet, Hannah lightly letting her hand rest at his arm. He is a gentleman and they walks together to take pictures while the three MCs at the end of the red carpet are talking.

“Coming here next we see 5 Pieces’ Hannah, looking y and unique in her knit tunic, walking with her drama co-star Mat Park, who also looks very stylish and y. The two of them were part of the drama Midnight Dream and you can hear their popularity from the fans as they walk the red carpet.”

Hannah stands with one hand by her hip and the other still by his arm when they are posing for the cameras flashing at them. When the two arrives to the MCs at the end of the carpet they get a short interview, first being asked of their concept of their outfits.

“The concept is mixing the red carpet with our characters from the drama Midnight Dream,” Hannah is answering, “its simple and a cool outfit that still works well for the red carpet.”

“The two of you got nicknamed the y foreigners of the drama Midnight Dream, how does it feel to walk the red carpet today together?”

“First off I am honoured to be able to attend Style Icon Awards, and to be able to walk the red carpet with 5 Pieces’ Hannah gives me a big burden as I know she will take all the focus. But we both received a warm welcome and it is fun that people love the drama still,” Mat is answering and Hannah smiles up at him for just a second.

“You both look really good,” one of the MCs tell them, “the band from Midnight Dream is said to have prepared a special performance today. Any special feelings towards meeting each other, asked to be your characters even if the drama has ended?”

Hannah answers, “it has been really fun preparing the performance with my co-stars from the drama as we all have been very busy and not been able to meet much since the drama ended. And for me I am very excited as I had a lot of fun with my character while we were filming and I think we are all excited that people wants to see Midnight Dream. We will try to just have fun on the stage later.”

Mat just nods. He isn’t as busy as the others and he isn’t as used to these kind of events either, so he is very happy that Hannah is talking and looking comfortable, actually seeing another side of her as she always is so cute and shy when they meet, then she is confident and charming on stage and now on the red carpet she is like a real celebrity from top to toe. He looks like a celebrity too; he just doesn’t know how to talk. The other three – Honggi, Hyejong and Hyunsuk – arrives together too.

While waiting backstage after arriving, Hannah sneaks away from her room with 5 Pieces’ [Black & White] album, going to greet Yoon Mirae and Tiger JK who was the opening performer of the award show. Maria had some how knew they would be present, so the group had prepared a signed album to the country’s best celebrity couple and rappers. Hannah is all cute and shy when standing and talking to them, receiving their praise with bows as they keep saying they are fan and that they really like 5 Pieces’ style. Hannah even gets to take a picture with them, meeting a lot of celebrities (actors and actresses) who backstage who says they are her fan and says they would want to take a picture with her when the award show ends.

Nominated as First Love Fantasies, Hannah knew she wouldn’t win as it was pretty obvious Miss A’s Suzy would win. Though a lot of fans seem to think Hannah’s character in Midnight Dream would be enough to receive the award, so hannah thanks her fans on twitter for loving her character.

Hannah changes into another outfit for the performance, wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, an oversized plaid shirt and her wrists are filled with cool bracelets; the style she had for Midnight Dream. She loves the style and being dressed like this now makes her laugh of happiness. She is excited to perform as Midnight Dream with her friends, all five of them being gathered backstage of Style Icon Awards and watching the prices getting handed out and enjoying the time backstage. Clips of their drama is being showed from time to time too, and they sit backstage and laugh when seeing a clip that got pretty popular from the drama of the band getting ready to go up on the stage. It was fun filming that scene half a year ago. While waiting backstage, Hyejong is taking pictures with them. She comes up behind Hannah, embracing her and doing this kissing mouth when placing her cell phone in front of them to take the picture, Hannah fast to follow with her expression. Hyejong takes several pictures of them all before she uploads some of them on twitter, writing that she is waiting backstage to perform with the weird friends – she writes weird friends because they all do weird expressions on the pictures.

Midnight Dream’s performance is finally coming. The band on the stage and the music starts to play. Hannah sings while coming from the catwalk leading to the stage, stopping to touch the hands of the fans trying to touch her, getting in her character as Ann once more; confident and having fun. She is standing on the main stage with the others during the chorus, the audience jumping along to the music. When the chorus ends, Hannah starts to sing, walking over to Honggi standing with a guitar and singing lightly to the microphone on the stand in front of him. Hannah stands next to him, placing her hand on his shoulder, smiling while singing towards him at the audience screaming. It feels like it was a long time ago she performed this song. She leans even closer so her chest lightly touches his arm, Honggi turning his face to look at her and Hannah smiles before turning away, walking across the stage to where Mat and Hyejong are standing, singing with them. She gets quiet when Honggi’s part comes but she is clearly seen loving to perform with the others.

When the song ends, fans are screaming loudly and the actors handing out the price steps forward as the female voice is revealing that a special award is being presented to the band Midnight D for grabbing attention and popularity for the drama, the music and the style. Honggi and Hyunsuk are the two thanking people; the staff, the Midnight D band members standing on stage with them now, the fans and so on. Hannah and Hyejong are standing with their arms around each other, smiling. Definitely, this is fun.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 23rd: ‘Midnight Dream’ Cast Members Meet Up For A Reunion

 

Headline 24th: 5 Pieces Successfully Finishes Swedish Concert In Recent ‘Life of Pieces’ Episode

Headline 24th: ‘Life of Pieces’ Airs Unseen Making Of [Black & White] & [-erase you-] Music Videos

Headline 24th: 5 Pieces Gets Long Waited Vacation In ‘Life of Pieces’!

Headline 24th: Look Forward To Next Week’s ‘Life of Pieces’ To See 5 Pieces’ Enjoying Their Vacation

 

Headline 25th: Emelia Reveals Second Set Of Pictures From 5 Pieces’ In Sweden

Headline 25th: Hannah Tweets In Response To Worried Fans

Headline 25th: Emelia’s Sweden Pictures Most Searched On Google

Headline 25th: ‘A Good Case’ Airs First Episode With 5 pieces Helping Elders On The Countryside

Headline 25th: Actress Kim Hyejong Shares Friendly Pictures With Midnight D

Headline 25th: Drama Band ‘Midnight Dream’ Performs & Gets Award On Style Icon Awards

 

Headline 26th: 5 Pieces Has Swept The Music Charts With Their Third Album

Headline 26th: “City of Pieces” Photo Book DVD Released With Impressive Footage

Headline 26th: 5 Pieces Performs [-erase you-] and [Black & White] On Music Bank + Wins Second Week!

Headline 26th: 5 Pieces Are Flawless In Their Comeback

Headline 26th: Emelia & Hyuna Takes A Picture Together Backstage At Music Bank

 

Headline 27th: (Sweden) Best 5 Books Of October, Number Two Is ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’

Headline 27th: 5 Pieces’ Second International Single [Black & White] Music Video Teaser Released

Headline 27th: 5 Pieces Returns To Music Core With [-erase you-] and [Black & White]

Headline 27th: France & England Airs Special 5 Pieces ‘The First “Moon Child” Concert in Sweden’