Chapter 74

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

Hannah looks up from the laptop when Julia comes to sit down on the table in front of her. The blonde girl smiles when Julia says some strange joke to ask if it hurts, looking at Hannah’s bare arm where the fake tattoo is being put on.

MBC Gayo Daejun has already started and Hannah is getting her fake tattoos ready for 5 Pieces’ performance after that she now has finished performing [I CRY] with Taemin, and while the youngest is getting ready with that, all the other members are being social and friendly with the other idols backstage. Julia just came back to the room and after saying the bad joke about the fake tattoo she leans forward to see what Hannah is doing on the laptop.

Getting the fake tattoo on her arm takes time, and Hannah does not want to fall asleep because of any lack of fun in the room so she is looking around on the internet. And of course she ends up coming to this blog place that she has been on before where a female fan is like almost stalking Hannah; it’s Hannah’s schedule, where she has been, fan-taken pictures from events and leaving the van, it’s like a fan-account where it is written details of her behaviour during live-events, rumours and so much more than whenever Hannah goes there it is something new uploaded. Pictures and videos from the Gayo Daejuns have been the hot thing on the site the past few days, and this fan is definitely fast to upload. Julia isn’t interesting in it though, she is talking about her own fake tattoos around her wrists that she is really happy over; thinking it looks cool.

Hannah is reading the blog-site though, as a new update has popped up.

Everyone is probably expecting tons and tons of insider-info and pictures about MBC Gayo Daejun, but I had two choices on how to spend my New Year evening and it was decided to go to SBS Drama Awards. It was Hannah’s first time actually attending, so I went there in my GO 5P BABY shirt and the sign saying HAPPY NEW YEAR HANNAH, because … I mean, it is rather impossible to get a place at Gayo Daejun and since everyone seemed to go there, I decided to go to the drama awards instead. And I can promise you, it was a beautiful experience that will keep me awake for nights and weeks.

First of all I have some pictures of Hannah arriving on the red carpet, and omg she was like so freaking y in a dress (more about the dress will come soon) and she was walking with actor Mat and FT Island’s Honggi and all three of them looked really good together. Like they matched. They stopped to talk to some journalists too and Hannah was so cute standing there and smiling like the sun, so bright!

Well inside after taking seats, before the show started, Hannah kept standing up to bow and greet the seniors. And I kept screaming when Park Yoochun from JYJ (former DBSK member that Hannah/5P is a big fan of) stopped to greet her, and he smiled really handsomely at her and I wished I knew what he told her because it really looked like this it-feels-good-to-see-you-again-after-so-long kind of thing, you know?

Randomly to mention but Honggi kept moving a bottle of water on the table, I don’t know why but I noticed it every single time. And the show was for like 2-3 hours; that bottle was never still!

When the show started, Hannah looked like she was definitely nervous. I got a video here below of her nervous behaviour, and this is where the dress talk comes back; SM definitely need to let Hannah wear dresses more often, because this girl looked so uncomfortable and she kept trying to pull the dress over her legs even if she was sitting down and even Hyejong sitting next to her told her to stop. It’s really cute actually, how innocent the baby of 5 Pieces is, but she still looked super pretty in a dress and I swear it was a dreamland to see her in it. Super pretty. And she kept looking around so adorably! I seriously think that Hannah is a lost puppy without her members because she looked so nervous sitting around all the great actresses and she had these big doe eyes when looking around that the others around her table was smiling at her.

Have you readers watched the video Hannah uploaded on twitter, the one she filmed herself and cried? I remembered that when I kept my eagle-eyes on her during the drama award. Just to see Hannah sit there and look so absolutely stunning and knowing that this girl has really changed her life and she has both bad and good days, and she keeps reminding her fans to not take things for granted… I love this pure little girl who keeps revealing her soft heart…

But anyway, I know that everyone reading this are probably expecting a lot of HongAh moments – I mean, who else would actually watch SBS Drama Awards? Beside from watching just Hannah… hihi. But I have some juicy info for all HongAh lovers. Since they sat next to each other for the whole show, there were interactions between them; they would whisper to each other (more than what they whispered to others, in my opinion) and in my own head I imagine Honggi explaining things for Hannah whose Korean isn’t that good (is it all just in my head or could it actually be some truth that he explained things for her?), and once or maybe twice I saw their hands touching – I have honestly no idea if they were passing things under the table but I saw that Hannah had passed it on to Hyejong too, maybe some Midnight Dream secrets? It was a blast anyway.

With a sigh Hannah stops reading, stops looking through the pictures without looking at the fan-taken videos. She looks at her arm; the fake tattoo is drying now and looks up to see through the mirror the activities in the room. Midnight time – the New Year – is closing in and before that, 5 Pieces are doing interviews. The other members got to do interviews earlier in the day, but Hannah was busy at the drama awards at that time so she couldn’t attend, but she has done three-four interviews with the Midnight Dream friends too, before rushing over here.

“Is Hannah ready to go?” Manager Lee asks when entering the room.

“One minute.”

Hannah glances down at her body. She is wearing these really y pattern thighs and when she stands up the long top slowly falls in to place, gliding down a little more below her like it should, and she stands up on her toes when taking a turn to look over her shoulder to see the mirror reflection of the top. It isn’t a fitting top, but it isn’t completely loose on her body either. Maria had said the top would just fall on her body, but on Hannah’s body it fits perfectly because she has a volume to keep it like that. The neck-line is wide, like always revealing a bit of her shoulder for the concept of [Daze] and the sleeves are short to reveal the fake tattoo on her right arm. The top is filled with buckle detailed stripes of cloth, looking as if all those stripes are what are holding the top together. It looks great with her long blonde hair with extensions falling down, and when seeing her own mirror reflection she can’t wait for the group’s performance. To finish off the outfit she hides under a boxing robe that has been prepared for their [Black & White] performance, closing it with a black wide belt. The coat is the same as the rest of her members are wearing; a black boxing robe with purple ends and a hood, and Hannah is the only member wearing a black wide belt because that was her detail for the concept.

On the way to the room where the interview will take place, she sees Jonghyun standing outside a room. He glances down the corridor when hearing Maria’s voice, and he steps over to the group heading for the interview when he sees Hannah.

“Are you mad at me?” he wonders, still not sure why she had to say he isn’t in her circle. He if anyone should be in that circle so he is annoyed over that she hasn’t told him otherwise for the whole day since, though they have met and hang out with others backstage.

“Yes,” she shortly answers, slowing her steps to not let her members listen.

“For forcing you to talk with Honggi?” he wonders, walking close to her with his head low to reach her level.

“Because you listened to Emelia,” she answers dryly. She isn’t really mad at him, but she doesn’t like that both Jonghyun and Honggi blindly listens to whatever Emelia says, believes everything she says. She glances up at him, seeing his lips quirk while his eyes are on the floor. “And because you pushed me against the wall to not let me walk away from Honggi, yes.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Magnae~” Carolina sings several meters in front of them, waving at Hannah to come.

With a sigh Hannah turns to look at Jonghyun, not looking mad at all while he looks apologetic. “I’m not mad, just upset,” she tells him and then smiles, “and besides, it’s New Year: You can make up for it tonight.”

Jonghyun gives a laugh over her words and the fact that she secretly gave him a wink before hurrying after her members, smiling over that she can hear his laugh behind her. He bites his lips with a smile when seeing her disappear and he keeps smiling when thinking of that she hasn’t forgotten about tonight either.

Most of them are heading to a New Year party after MBC Gayo Daejun tonight and because Jonghyun didn’t come to the last party – where Hannah punched Honggi – she had told him “I’m all yours after the party” and it has made his mind go all wild. He didn’t know if Hannah just said it at that moment to calm him down because she hasn’t hinted him at all that she thought of what would happen after tonight’s party, but just what she said now makes him go all crazy and he definitely looks forward to it.

Emelia punches Hannah on the arm lightly when the youngest catches up to them outside the room.

“Ouch, what’s that for?” Hannah whines.

Emelia gives a glance at Jonghyun down the corridor. “For playing some ual game in public,” Emelia answers in a low whisper, making Hannah gasp and hit her back on the arm, too shocked to give any kind of comment on that. Emelia still smirks when walking behind Hannah to greet the staff.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

“And ladies, I ask you again to please not-”

“I think I’ll choose the dress,” Maria’s voice interrupts Manager Lim when she is talking to their stylists. The manager looks tired and he asks her to please listen to him, but Maria can’t seem to hear him as she is too busy explaining why she wants to wear a dress instead of the other outfit she had picked out for the after party.

“Maria,” Hannah calls out from another part of the room and the leader looks up, asking what it is, “Appa wants to tell you to not hug everyone you see on stage for the New Year comes.”

Maria gives out a sound, saying she never does it, her voice saying she does though and Hannah smiles at their manager who asks how she could know he would say just that.

“You always say it,” she smiles kindly to him before giving him a hug, waiting for them all to head up on the stage, “The last minutes of 2012.”

Manager Lim is always responsible for 5 Pieces. He has a hard time when seeing how innocent the girls are, and when Hannah talks to him as if she was his daughter, he just embraces her and closes his eyes with a deep breath, repeating her words that it is just a few minutes left. When he first met 5 Pieces, the girls were just 15 years old, and now they are going to turn 21 in the New Year. He can’t always see them as the young ladies that they have become because he if anyone is the one to see their childish behaviour that hasn’t changed, and though he has seen the way they have grown in all kind of things, he is happy to know that they are still having just as much fun as they had four years ago.

Hannah gets out of the hug when hearing that they are heading to the stage. It is loud backstage, everyone is so excited about the New Year now and the members in 5 Pieces are included in it. They keep telling the stylists and people in their room that they will see each other again in 2013 (when they get off the stage) and they are happily cheering and singing while heading through the corridor.

The stage is already getting filled with idols getting up and the MCs are interviewing a few idols to get to hear some words, and just when Hannah is heading up on the stage she can hear the MCs asking where 5 Pieces is, asking 5 Pieces to come to the front. Maria had been fast to round all the artists from behind to stand where B2ST and SHINee are standing but when being called she heads up to the front on her own, pointing the other direction when being asked where the other members are and the group gathers in the middle with the MCs next to them.

“Woa, 5 Pieces, would you mind starting off introducing yourselves?” MC Boom asks while MC Seohyun reaches her microphone to the girls.

“Pieces of one!” Carolina cheers out through the microphone and the group calls out together; “hello, we are 5 Pieces!”

Hannah is standing and hugging Julia’s arm, smiling happily while seeing the audience in front of them and the MCs next to them. Boom asks them what their wish is for 2013.

“Well, since this will be our fifth year in Korea,” Carolina starts off saying and she gives a pause when hearing the audience cheering by those words, “we will want to spend the whole year celebrating by having even more fun and we will really work hard and do our best to spread out 5 Pieces to the world and hopefully share our fun with others.”

“You can do that?” Boom asks for fun and Carolina looks at him with a cute smile.

“Nothing is impossible,” she tells him and he gives out a satisfied sound before asking them to do a fighting together. “Happy New Year everyone! Fighting!”

Hannah stumbles on her own feet when Julia pushes her to hurry to the left side, the girls laughing and Hannah bows to B1A4 dressed in white and then bows to the next group next too until she looks at the first person standing there and she smiles when seeing it is EXO-K, but she bows down politely when seeing Yunho stand there and Julia keeps pushing her from behind to keep walking to the side where DBSK, EXO-K and SHINee are. Hannah heads behind them, turning to greet Infinite members standing in the back and she keeps feeling Julia touching her arm or waist to make sure they are next to each other. When finally facing forward, she bows again when Yunho turns around, saying something to Kai standing there and when he sees Hannah and Julia he waves for them to come up at the front. Baekhyun who has been standing next to Yunho takes a step to the side for them to fit there and Julia of course walks to take the position while Hannah stays behind her.

The girl looks out above Julia’s shoulder, sticking her hands in under her friend’s arms to wave her v-signed fingers to the audience. She slinks back again after doing that, hearing Taemin and Changmin talk next to her. Taemin points at Julia’s back, her boxing robe having something written on the back just as the other members has on theirs. Changmin leans towards Taemin to see what it says; ‘5 Pieces’ it stands in a big curved text and under it in smaller letter it stands ‘SM Town’. Taemin puts his hand on Hannah’s shoulder to turn her body a little to see if she has it too, which she does.

“Did Yong Hyun make it?” Changmin wonders when he has seen that she has it too, pretty impressed with the handwork of the letters. And since 5 Pieces’ stylist is pretty creative, it doesn’t seem impossible.

Hannah shakes her head with a smile. “Some friend of his did it,” she answers.

“Show everyone,” Taemin suggests and points to the audience. Hannah gets to step up in front of them, turn her back to the audience and she laughs when both Taemin and Changmin are pointing their fingers in the air to get attention to her robe. Taemin pulls up her hood too, pulling it up on her head happily. Hannah takes the hood back down and steps back next to them, smiling and being in a really good mood. Emelia hurries up behind Hannah – where she has been, Hannah has no idea but she guess she has been socializing with someone like everyone else – and her thin arms are put around Hannah before she happily says that they are beginning to count down. Hannah’s bad Korean counting is once again making her the only one not showing her fingers in the air, but she is also too busy to search for Maria and Carolina too. Emelia has taken her arms away from her and Julia is in front of them, and she thinks she can see Carolina standing near the MCs (probably to celebrate the New Year a little with SNSD’s Seohyun since no other SNSD members are there) and Maria … is hopefully on the stage still.

She looks at Changmin’s hand in the air, but he seems to be counting strangely because he keeps taking up a finger and then takes it down, so she looks up at Emelia’s hand instead, seeing that Kai is doing it too. She suddenly starts to jump up and down in excitement, seeing them all take down another finger and she claps her hands before everyone else before it finally comes;

“Happy New Year!” Cheering are heard from everywhere and Hannah laughs like crazy when Emelia throws her arms around her for a second long hug before Emelia steps forward to hug Julia too, continuing to tell everyone Happy New Year. Hannah claps her hands with a big smile, taking a step back when seeing Kai and Taemin wanting to give each other a hug too and she gives out a groan when Taemin’s arm – rather than putting it over Kai’s arm – puts it around Hannah’s back to push her in the hug with them. Kai happily jumps while they are hugging, Hannah and Taemin follows and they cheer that it is a new year. Most of them joins in for a huge group-hug – Julia, Emelia, Yunho, Taemin, Minho and members from EXO – and Hannah finds herself just standing and clapping her hands next to them with Changmin next to her. Minho takes a step back after the hug, letting Changmin join them.

Hannah keeps clapping her hands and she sees that the big group that has been in front of her are more to the right now so she has a clear view over the fans right in front and she waves happily to them, mouthing Happy New Year to them and bowing and waving some more. She suddenly realises that people are actually getting off the stage and she tries to follow along, seeing a familiar turquoise jacket coming through the EXO members, hugging and slowly coming through. Taemin, Key and Changmin are still near Hannah and she tries to hide herself from the audience next to them, still clapping her hands soundlessly as she doesn’t know what else to do, beside from smiling though.

Jonghyun is giving mostly everyone a half-hug and a pat on the back, bowing a little to Changmin too and he smiles just a little bit more when seeing Hannah backing to be hidden by some rookie group that the others are walking by behind. Jonghyun puts out one arm in the air for a hug and Hannah slightly bows in case fans are watching and she smiles when he gives her a hug, her hand just lightly put around him too.

“Happy New Year, Nabi” Jonghyun tells her in her ear.

“Happy New Year,” she giggles. The hug is short and Jonghyun continues to walk to get off the stage while Hannah suddenly stops, laughing while seeing Maria coming running her way. She passes the rookie group in her running, both arms stretched out and she runs up in Hannah’s arms happily, shouting that it is a new year.

“I have hugged every soul whose face I recognize,” Maria laughs, deaf to hear the fans screaming loudly over her dramatic hug and Hannah just starts to jump excitedly again.

It’s 2013 now, a new year with new goals and new experiences, and a lot of fun.

“Let’s go Pieces, let’s go!” Carolina is chanting while heading to their room. The girls had reunited backstage, greeting and meeting friends they didn’t meet on stage and they are now hurrying to their room to start celebrating with the others. When entering the room, there are these high glasses prepared and everyone in the room are holding on to one – the ladies gets one too – and they cheers. The funny thing is that normally it is Champagne in glasses, but in these glasses it’s Coca Cola. Everyone is so loud, people are dropping by the door to join in shortly and the girls head around to the other rooms to do the same and it is a lot of celebrating backstage. Hannah goes to jump up and down with Minhwan and Seunghyun, still not completely comfortable with Honggi so the two of them don’t hug though she hugs her two 1992-friends. Emelia is walking around with her camera, and she whispers to them that they should take a 92-line picture just with the “original members”. Who are they? 5 Pieces all five members, FT Island’s Seunghyun and Minhwan and 4 Minute’s Hyuna – they created the 1992-line. But they take a picture with Infinite’s L and f(x)’s Amber too since they are part of the group; a whole bunch of people born the same year that creates a lot of noise when they are taking the picture.

Hannah is standing with Minhwan hugging her shoulders, the two of them blowing up their cheeks in the picture and Hannah has her hand on Amber’s shoulder – Amber is bending down in front of them for the friends two stand in two rows for the picture – and Hannah does the v-sign. In the second picture they take, Amber turns her head to the side to pretend she is going to eat up Hannah’s fingers.

She also hides behind a door with Jonghyun, giving each other a New Year kiss filled with giggles.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

[Black & White] is currently playing and 5 Pieces are performing on the stage. Its crazy how the girls are so excited still about the New Year, they are singing and dancing with the power that only a new number of a new year can give as well as the amazing cheering from the audience that seem to enjoy it just as much as the girls and Hannah loves that this is her first performance of the year. 5 Pieces are performing in their boxing robes, hiding the tattoos and [Daze] outfits under it and Hannah can’t wait for the next song to come, how fun it will be.

Excitedly the girls keep performing the song, live singing and dancing and having fun. For the ending the girls turns their backs to the audience like always, and while the audience are loudly screaming to tell how great the performance was and in disbelief for it to not end, 5 Pieces opens the belts and takes off the boxing robes dramatically, tossing it aside as [Daze] starts to play.

[Emelia] *DAZZLE… STUN… DAZE…*

[Carolina] *Happy New Year!*

Carolina decides to not say the group’s name to instead wish everyone a happy New Year and she smiles happily after saying it though the others are focusing more on the performance. Like always, they do well; charismatic and charming with their hair throwing around for the fun and cool song. Emelia looks really awesome in a close-up where she pulls in the neckline of her top to the side, revealing a fake tattoo by her collarbone that reads ‘DAZE’, and her face expression is the best. Really she is the charismatic rapper of 5 Pieces.

Most of the song has passed when the crazy ending is coming. The crazy dance with hair throwing back and forth, feet stomping and moving and it is as said Hannah’s favourite part because you can smile or look serious without anyone noticing or caring because it is as if all feelings – good or bad – can get out through the dance and though the girls gets excited whiel performing it, just at this part, the audience are probably fainting if they wouldn’t be screaming so damn loud. The reason for that is because the whole stage gets filled with people. Not back-up dancers; idols. The SM Town family of DBSK, SHINee, EXO-K and f(x) has all prepared to join 5 Pieces for this stage, filling the stage space to dance along with the girls and it is really so much fun. Hannah almost forgets to sing because she laughs over how crazy it must look on TV with SM Town dancing, and she this is why she has been so excited to perform with 5 Pieces today. The audience is jumping along, some trying to dance along or at least throw around with their hairs. Hannah keeps dancing, changing her position with her members and when she looks to her right she sees Krystal and Suho dance there, along with others too but she only manages to see them because she is dancing crazily like everyone else.

The first stage of 2013, 5 Pieces performs with the people the closest as family they know of in Korea; it is the best beginning of a New Year that Hannah has witnessed.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

The after party is hilarious. Hannah is shouting so much, both with people and at people, drinking and dancing and it is like she has no care in the world of what she is doing because it is so fun. As if the New Year has opened up her a little, or just the fact that she is nervous of what will happen after the party.

She is wearing a charcoal gray cutaway-shoulder rib t-shirt with long sleeves and fitting on her body, a pair of fitting jeans and high heels. Her hair is put up in a pony-tail – probably for the first time – but she did it to show off the cutaway part on her shoulders, and it’s not as sweaty to dance with your hair up. The difference of today compared to the last party is the people; it is more than one hall used for the party with a lot of more people and louder music that just makes your whole body bounce all in to your nerves and heart. Along with alcohol to that, you don’t know if you are standing still or jumping to the music, it feels probably the same doing both. Hannah knows she is constantly moving. She is like always on the dance floor, keeping Maria company throughout the songs, laughing and shouting and at times cheering because Julia keeps coming with drinks to celebrate with them about the New Year.

Jonghyun is there too. He doesn’t dance all the time like the girls that only leaves the dance floor briefly when going on the bathroom or drinking, taking those minutes to calm down from all dancing, but then a good song is and Maria grabs Hannah’s hand to start dancing again. Jonghyun comes back to dance with them, of course getting up behind Hannah. It’s crowded and no one is taking notice of each other; Maria doesn’t notice anything even if she is right in front of them. Jonghyun’s hands are on Hannah’s waist at first, and Hannah’s dancing changes – she can’t really dance as crazily as she has done with just Maria. She keeps jumping, moving her body and after just a little time she turns around, thinking that her pony-tail might be hitting Jonghyun in the face. She laughs, puts her hands by his neck and they dance together. She is sweaty, locks of her hair have fallen out of the pony-tail and her hands on his skin at the neck can feel he is sweating too. A new song starts to play, a little faster, and quickly the people at the dance floor starts moving faster too. Jonghyun glances down when feeling her hips moving, his hands still placed on her waist so he can feel her every move. Definitely a y couple is on the dance floor.

“When do you want to leave?” Jonghyun asks in a loud voice in her ear to be heard.

“Whenever you tell me to,” she answers after that he has repeated it once as she couldn’t hear the first time. She smiles when looking at him again, his face; all from eyes to mouth to expression says he wants to leave now. Jonghyun’s eyes gets smaller, a small smirk is given as he gives her a nod to leave. Hannah turns around to Maria who is still dancing, telling her friend that she is heading home and Maria glances at Jonghyun before nodding; giving each other a hug and saying they will meet at home.

.

Hannah can’t stop giggling when entering the apartment, Jonghyun close to her the whole time. She takes off her high heels, tripping on her toes because her feet are used to the heel position, continuing to giggle over that while taking off her jacket and looking at Jonghyun following her example to take off the outdoor clothes. A barking in the apartment makes her look away from him, still giggling, and on unsteady drunken legs she walks towards the kitchen while asking if Jonghyun is hungry.

“Starving,” Jonghyun answers while following her, stumbling over his own shoes in the hurry to follow and he laughs at it. he catches up to her in the kitchen, grabbing her wrist to turn her wildly around and if he hadn’t been holding on to her she would probably have twirled around and fallen on the floor, but since he is holding on to her he pulls her against his body and presses his lips against hers for a kiss. Both of them have the smell of alcohol in their breaths and it makes Hannah giggle before she bends down to get shorter, getting out of the kiss and his grip to sit down on her heels to greet the two puppies that are circling their feet in need for attention. Hannah greets them happily, using a cute voice towards them and Jonghyun sits down on his heels to do the same.

Hannah falls down to sit on her , her legs not comfortable sitting on her heels for too long, and Jonghyun laughs as he thinks it is because she is drunk. “What do you want to eat?” Hannah asks him, not thinking of that he laughs at her and they are both still playing with the puppies.

Jonghyun smirks and grabs her leg, pulling her closer to him over the floor and it makes her laugh again, such a happy and giggling laugh she gets when she has been drinking, and he misses her lips when trying to kiss her but bites on to her chin. “You,” he answers before her lips finds his and he kisses her so she lies down on the floor with him over her, wanting her so badly. But the puppies don’t seem to like it. Hannah puts her arms over her head when the kiss is broken because of some disliking barking, and she laughs when Ryo is jumping around and barking while Michin is getting happy playing with her hands. Jonghyun rests his head on her , looking tiredly at the barking puppy.

“What? You don’t want me to have her?” he asks the puppy and reaches out his hand to the white jumping ball, letting Ryo smell him and the tail keeps moving back and forth. “That’s right, she’s already mine,” Jonghyun adds when guessing the puppy recognizes him because Ryo stops barking.

Hannah laughs at his conversation with the puppy but gives out a low whining about the uncomfortable floor to make Jonghyun obediently get up on his knees, letting her sit up first. She pulls her knees to her chest, sitting and smiling at him.

“You don’t want any food?” she asks him again, just to be sure, her voice nice to him and he pulls his thumb under her eye where her make-up is smeared.

This really wicked smile appears in his face and he starts to get up on his feet, reaching out a hand to help her get up too. She knows what he has in mind, and she holds on to his hand to lead him out of the kitchen. His free hand glides around her hip from behind and he puts his chin on her shoulder, hugging her while walking funny because their bodies are so close to each other, and he starts to kiss her shoulder and neck while listening to her giggling and he smiles when bringing down his hand over her stomach, between her legs, making her laugh in a surprise and bend forward, both her hands put on his to take it away. He can’t stop smiling while kissing her on her neck again, a strange taste of sweat gets in his mouth from her skin, but he loves it. Slowly they are heading to her room, both his hands now ing her jeans while all Hannah does is to laugh, holding her hands on his wrists while making sure they don’t fall.

When reaching the room, Jonghyun lets go of her while continuing to go inside the room to let Hannah turn around and close the door after them. Jonghyun crawls up on the bed after removing the quilt to the side, letting his face rest of the bed, trailing it up against her sheets while his body crawls tiredly up until he reaches the pillows where he collapses to just lie flat on his stomach. His eyes are closed, breathing in the scent of her in the bed and all strength in his body seems to have left when he collapsed on the bed; one foot slightly hanging over the side of the bed with his legs parted, his hands lying out on the bed. Hannah laughs again when seeing him lie there and breathing in from her bed, and she pulls off her jeans before she crawls up on the bed from the foot-end, crawling up between his legs and she places her hands on each side of his body when leaning over to kiss him near his ear. He gives out a tired groan by the kiss, gladly welcoming more of it while feeling her body slowly rest on top of his; her left hand finding its way up under his t-shirt and the soft touch of her nails and fingertips on his back makes his whole body tremble with excitement.

He smiles when hearing her giggle by his ear, a low giggle, before she lowers her head. Her other hand pulls up his shirt, revealing more of his toned back and she starts to place soft, wet kisses on his skin that makes his whole body get warmer. He keeps his eyes closed, slowly moving his head just a little while feeling her lips on his skin, her fingers too.

“I have to use the bathroom,” Hannah suddenly says, and the warmth from her lips and touch leaves him when she stumbles up on her feet.

She hurries to the bathroom with small fast steps, doing her business in there, brushes her teeth and undresses so she only stands there in and socks. She stands by the sink to kind of clean her skin by rubbing water on her arms, legs, stomach, around her bare s and she checks her make-up – she doesn’t really remove the make-up, but she cleans away the messy parts. Her hair is still up in a pony-tail when she leaves the bathroom done with her simple washing and covering herself by holding her top around her to hide some parts, and she hurries back to the bedroom where Jonghyun is still lying in bed. He has undressed and is under the quilt now, smiling when seeing her enter the room, holding her t-shirt against her body to hide some parts.

Hannah stands with her back towards him when she pulls on a tank top, but even from behind he can see the outline of her body before the tank top is pulled on; glimpses of her s on the sides, the way her back is shaped, and she really has a body that probably girls just as much as boys would never turn down to look at. What’s wrong with this body? He can’t find any faults with it, not a single inch, just pure perfection in his eyes. And he is probably the only one who has gotten to see all of it.

She turns around, wearing the tank top, and she giggles like she always does, but this time she does it when seeing him smiling at her. His small smile with a glimpse of his white teeth is so charming that her knees are getting weak.

Jonghyun always heard from others that there is one person in a relationship that is taking the lead, being the dominant one who is in control and always makes the decisions and such, and he expects himself to be that person because Hannah is no way trying to lead him or direct him or make any decisions for probably anything, but it is at times like this – the intimate moments, all from kissing to this moment now when he is in bed and she is just standing there – he thinks he is in no charge at all. He knows that if Hannah ever told him what to do, he would do it without any second thoughts. If she told him that she wants to see him run around in the apartment, he would do so; if she even wants him to mess up in the middle of a performance he would actually do it.

When Hannah puts her hands behind her head, starting to pull out her hair from the pony-tail, she laughs when hearing him grunt. His eyes are stuck on her when she walks up to the bed, crawling in next to him and he puts his hand in her now loose hair, taking it out from the shape of being set so it falls down her shoulders, letting his fingers run through her hair before his fingers curls in to a fist to hold on to her hair and he pulls her to him for him to hungrily kiss her.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

is dry all from her lips down to ; her stomach has this weird feeling you always get after drinking to not really know if she is going to get sick or not and she is hungry. Her body is warm and still a little sweaty; her heart still beating clearly for her to hear in the quiet room and next to her she can hear another heart also beat. The other members have come home, created a ruckus with eating and watching TV, talking and singing and just being themselves. Maria had given a knock on the door to ask if they need anything, which Hannah said ‘no’ to and finally now it seems like the ladies have gone to sleep in their rooms. Her head hurts, or she isn’t sure if it hurts or if it is just banging as some late reaction from the loud music and dancing from before, but it isn’t either her first time drinking so she knows it is a normal feeling when lying in bed after being out.

She looks up at the face next to her. Jonghyun is lying on his stomach, his face towards her with eyes closed and lips slightly parted, his arm lying over her and the quilt revealing half of his back. She bites her lips while watching him, not feeling that tired though her head and stomach are feeling weird and even her eyelids seems a little tired yet she can’t close them. Hannah just looks at Jonghyun, pulling in her lips when thinking she can see his eyelids move in the dark room. She isn’t sure until his hand belonging to the arm lying over her is put on her face tiredly, his big hand on her cheek and she can’t hold a giggle when his thumb goes over .

“Like what you see?” he mumbles, not moving any part of his body.

“Mm,” she nods; placing her hand on his, “definitely my taste,” she jokes in a low voice and lightly bites his thumb playfully. She giggles again when he laughs at her joke, and she looks at him with a happy smile. He caresses her cheek before lifting his hand up to let her entwine their fingers.

“This is the best night of a New Year I have ever had,” Jonghyun mumbles. The side of his mouth gives a twitch for a smile, agreeing with his own words. Hannah keeps looking at his lips, pink and kissable, and she gives a giggle again – the alcohol is probably still the reason for her giggling. It makes his smile grow a little too. Though she is under the weight of his arm she manages to move a little closer and reach her face over to his, softly placing her lips on his for a light kiss. She lies back down like she was after that, still looking at him, so happy.

Jonghyun groans when he turns around to lie on his back, his hand leaving hers and Hannah smiles at him while holding the quilt up over her s, even if she is still wearing the tank top. He stretches out his arms, almost hitting her face on purpose and since he watches her when doing it he laughs at her cute reaction of trying to avoid it. He turns back to her, pulling the quilt up to his shoulders in the turn, this time closer so his body leans a little over hers and he kisses her on the lips, a long, low moan coming out from him while holding his lips on hers. Hannah gives out a sudden giggle when she feels a hand take a strong grip of her bare thigh under the quilt, the hand putting her leg over his while he keeps kissing her. His hand traces up over her and she can feel his fingers follow the line up her spine under the tank top. He kisses her bare shoulder, holding his own body up with his arm in the bed and she breathes warmly on his neck.

Jonghyun leans back to look at her, his eyes meeting hers. She looks questioning, her cheeks red and innocent while her eyes are asking him to kiss her again. He gives her a kiss by the side of the mouth before leaning back to look at her again.

“I have a question,” he asks, letting his head rest a little on the side while his fingers are caressing the skin on her back. She doesn’t say anything, just looks at him with red, clear eyes – from alcohol and curiosity. “Remember what Emelia said about the people you let inside your circle…?”

She nods, smiling because she thought he had his thoughts somewhere else.

“Isn’t your manager part of it? Chunho is like a father, isn’t he?” Jonghyun wonders in his soft voice.

Hannah leans her head back on the pillow. “I don’t tell him everything,” she answers. “It’s mostly about the members, work and family with him. I can’t really talk to him about… well, you.”

“But you can with Yong Hyun?” Jonghyun wonders, since the stylist was said to be inside the circle. He doesn’t look away from her eyes, curiosity to know these questions shining out of him.

“I don’t talk to Yong Hyun about family,” Hannah answers.

“Left then is just me and Honggi-”

“I used to tell Honggi everything, in the past, but I don’t know,” Hannah corrects him and she can see the corners of his lips turning up when her hand glides up his chest and shoulder, around his neck. “That leaves just one person.”

Jonghyun finally smiles, giving off a y sound through his throat while lifting his eyebrows up and down, pulling her closer to him. “I like that,” he whispers with his lips touching hers, smiling brightly while hearing her giggle again, kissing her softly several of times before asking; “Am I on the level of your ladies now then?”

Playfully she giggles against this lips and shakes her head, laughing happily before giving him another kiss.

“Don’t compete with them,” she tells him.

“I have to.” Kiss. “Since we fight about who will spend time with you.”

He gasps in surprise when she pushes his shoulder, making him fall on his back in the bed and he smiles with half closed eyelid when she gets on top of him with her upper-body. She gives a giggle in over how y he is, under her with that smile and eyes.

“Do you love me?” she asks him, looking down at him.

“With all my heart and more,” he answers.

“And I love my ladies,” Hannah tells him, seeing how he keeps smiling at her, “so you better try to get along, because I love you just as much as I love them and I got no plans of deciding one of you. Clear?”

“Say that again,” Jonghyun breathes, looking to be in a trance under her. Hannah giggles and asks which part. “I love you.”

She leans down to kiss him, a kiss filled with love. She smiles when leaning away, just a little bit so they are too close to look at each other and her lips brushes his when she whispers;

“I love you.”

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 01st: 5 Pieces Wishes Everyone A Happy New Year

Headline 01st: SM Town Dances [Daze] With 5 Pieces At MBC Gayo Daejun

Headline 01st: 5 Pieces Looks y At 2012’s Gayo Daejuns

Headline 01st: 5 Pieces Reveals MV Teaser For Third International Single [Daze]

Headline 01st: SM Entertainment Announces 5 Pieces’ Promotion Week In America This Month

Headline 01st: Maria Shares Picture Of 5 Pieces’ Puppies Playing In Snow Through Instagram

 

Headline 02nd: SNSD’s [I Got A Boy] Is After 5 Pieces’ [Daze] On Music Charts

Headline 02nd: Fans Surprised Over Short [Daze] Promotions With 5 Pieces’ Final Performances This Week

Headline 02nd: 5 Pieces Covers Beyoncé’s [Ring the Alarm] At MTV Stage Along With [Daze] Performance

 

Headline 03rd: Best Book Of The Year 2012 Is ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces Chosen As The Best Queens Of Live Singing In K-Pop After Gayo Daejun Performances

Headline 03rd: (Sweden) Chosen As Book Of 2012 – ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’!

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces Wins On M Countdown + Goodbye Stage With [Daze] And [Black & White]

Headline 03rd: SNSD & 5 Pieces Shows Support To Each Other At M Countdown

Headline 03rd: KBS Airs 10th And Final Episode Of ‘A Good Cause’, 5 Pieces Having A Singing Event

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces Shows Their Dedication To Fans When Practicing In ‘A Good Cause’

 

Headline 04th: Midnight Dream Cast Reunites Once More For ‘Strong Heart’ Recording, Shocking Truth To Be Revealed

Headline 04th: Second MV Teaser For 5 Pieces’ Third International Single [Daze] Released

Headline 04th: [Daze] Is Climbing The Online Music Charts In America

Headline 04th: 5 Pieces Says Goodbye On Music Bank With [Daze] And [Black & White] + First Place!

 

Headline 05th: 5 Pieces Performs [Daze] And [Black & White] On Music Core

Headline 05th: Hyunsuk & Maria Gets Comfortable In New House At Episode 7 Of We Got Married

Headline 05th: Maria Set Trends On We Got Married

 

Headline 06th: [Daze] Tops Online Music Charts In Europe & America

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces Ends [Daze] And [Black & White] Promotions On Inkigayo With Final Stage

.

.

.

X. devonalias

Another part of the story completed, which means all parts are uploaded now! :) The next one is YOUNGEST OF PIECES: [WHO-I AM] (8) which can be found on my page ^^, Thank you for reading~ (L)