Chapter 10

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

The rehearsal of their second day concert is calmer than yesterday. The concert begins 20:00 instead of 18:00 today, so they got more time to rehearse and at the same time it goes by easier since they have experienced the concert once already on this stage; they know how it is now. It is good because Hannah need rest. Whenever she gets the chance she lies down on the floor, her pressed in the corner of the wall and floor and her legs are stretched up along the wall. It is one of the funniest sights ever, especially for those around her, but it is necessary. She gets to rest a lot during the day, and Emelia finds it very entertaining whenever she walks inside the room and finds Hannah lying like that. She even takes a picture, having Carolina sitting on the chair next to Hannah with her head leaned back and mouth wide open, sleeping while Hannah is listening to music. Emelia had uploaded that picture on their blog, writing ‘ladies resting in the best ways to bring the best concert to the next concert, does it cool comfortable?’

Hannah is now sitting in the sofa, wearing her own casual clothes with Jonghyun’s hood around her. She is sitting with Yunho, Jonghyun and Onew, the four of them at the moment talking about working out and the gym they had gone to in the morning. When Hannah had left the hotel in the morning to go for the rehearsals, the boys went to the gym to work on their muscles a little before coming to join in for the rehearsals. Now they are busy talking with words Hannah doesn’t know, but she is still interested in the subject.

Julia had dropped by to get some Clementine’s from the room, and she had given Jonghyun one too since he asked for one. Hannah sees a camera-man lurking around outside the room, and he slowly steps inside the room when Julia leaves. He had been filming her for some Swedish program and now keeps a distance from the four sitting by the sofa; only Hannah and Jonghyun are sitting in the sofa while the other two are sitting on chairs. Yunho talks almost nonstop, seeming to be very into the conversation of the gym and Jonghyun is talking too while peeling the Clementine.

Hannah who had gotten a little distracted by both the Clementine and the camera, gets a slight surprise when Yunho leans forward to touch her upper-arm. He doesn’t seem to notice as he is focused on talking and explaining something for her, and she smiles when understanding what he is talking about. It is the biceps he is talking about, lightly pressing on her arm while talking, then leaning to touch Jonghyun’s biceps too.

“Jonghyun’s are fit,” Yunho chuckles but then points lightly at Hannah. “Are you sure you are a girl?”

They laugh at his comment and he makes sure to tell her he was just joking, being very kind. Jonghyun is done peeling and he gives a piece of the Clementine to the others while continuing to talk and Hannah just gets to put it in when a staff by the door tells Hannah to go to the stage. Onew looks over at someone else in the room, asking if the rehearsals are starting again. They had taken a break to get something to eat, but it seems like the break is over. Hannah gets up from her seat, almost stumbling over the other’s feet. She takes the bottle of water that has been lying on the other side of Jonghyun – she had put it on the sofa cushion before he came to sit there, and she remembered it just when she was going to walk by it. She just steps outside of the room too before coming back inside, hearing the three boys joke over her coming back, when she picks up the drumsticks. Hannah pretends to hit them with the drumsticks when jogging by them, smiling over her shoulder on the way out the room to hurry to the stage.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

“We are very emotional to be able to have a concert in Sweden,” Maria is saying when the group is sitting in their opening outfits, doing another interview – this is for Korea. The girls are sitting in a line next to each other, letting their captain talking. “Though it means a lot for us to be able to have a concert at all, the concerts we have had in Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan … everywhere, we were able to get a new memory and experience and we got to meet fans from different countries. But I think because Sweden was our beginning, it was here we grew up, where we first became 5 Pieces. It’s only been four years since we debuted in Korea and we are still working hard over there, so it is quite a shock to see so many fans here in Sweden. We are touched by that.”

“One big thing about us having a concert in Sundsvall is that our families are here,” Julia continues. “Yesterday and today too, our families have come to support us both during the rehearsals and watched the concert. They come with home-cooked meals that we have missed and we are happy to be able to show all these things we have learnt in Korea, making our families trust that we are doing well.”

Hannah is sitting and slightly nodding from time to time when she isn’t spacing out. Today too the other members’ families are there, chatting with the girls backstage and Hannah can see how it gives strength to the members. She is happy for that. The next question is about the response from the fans here in Sweden and Europe.

“There are seriously so many more fans that we thought it would be, right?” Carolina says and she looks at the other members who definitely agree.

“We were first surprised that the first concert had sold out, then when it was told it would be a second concert too because there were so many fans saying they didn’t get a ticket, and that one sold out too…” Maria is saying. “We heard earlier today that there are a lot of fans wanting us to have another concert because they couldn’t get a ticket for these two… When we get the chance we want to have another concert in Europe, meet even more fans and hopefully have a great time together.”

“I heard you are having a day off tomorrow. What are you planning to do?” the interviewer asks them and Hannah just have to glance at her members with a small smile.

“Spend time with our families,” Maria happily answers. “It is a rare opportunity to meet our families, so now when we have the chance, we must take it. For me, I think we are planning to play games and hang out.”

They continue with the interview, doing another two interviews – one Korean, one Swedish – before finishing.

It is still time before the concert is starting. Everyone sits down to eat; again it is their families that have brought the food. They have fun chatting, some family members being around there too, everyone talking about the food. DBSK and SHINee are eating with them, everyone happily enjoying the time backstage. A Japanese program is there today too, just shooting a little backstage. Hannah had seen how Maria and Taemin had been talking for the camera before, seeing how adorable the two of them were. They had probably been talking in Korean, but when the camera-man comes up to Hannah when she has finished eating, he knows she will talk in Japanese to him, so she does. He asks her how she is feeling for day two of their concert.

“I am less nervous today,” Hannah is answering in the best Japanese she can. “Yesterday, my condition wasn’t so good, I was nervous and … I wanted to cry.” She laughs at the last note. “Today… it is better. I will do my best.”

“Do you get some time to have fun or are you just working?” he asks.

“We get to be on the stage,” Hannah answers, meaning that is fun, and she laughs when seeing his face-expression. “We … have a lot of fun. There is a … what- how do you say it? Language difference, between the staff, so some difficulties occurs when communicating-” she is talking slowly when using the difficult words, “but probably, everyone is having fun. There are always fun things happening when having concerts, don’t you think? And Emelia is taking a lot of pictures; I think she will make a photo book one day.”

She nods with a face-expression that says it will probably happen, a smile growing in her face as Jonghyun walks up to stand next to her. He is still eating, but nods when standing next to her. He introduces himself in Japanese. Hannah gives him a glance before looking at the camera, in Japanese just simply saying ‘cool’. Jonghyun shoots a shining smile, asking if she means him. He looks happy to hear that, no doubt about that.

“Tomorrow,” Jonghyun starts off saying in Japanese, looking to be thinking deeply of how to speak, “Hannah, will… tour?”

“Ah,” Hannah smiles, understanding what he so cutely and helplessly is trying to say. “Tomorrow, I am giving them a tour around the city,” she says in Japanese. Jonghyun nods. “We will eat, go see things and perhaps go to Emelia’s house.”

Changmin appears behind them. It was fun how he had been across the room but the camera had still caught his shape between Hannah and Jonghyun’s heads, how he took notice of the two of them talking to the camera and made his way closer, thinking of blocking the couple shoot. Mysteriously he stands behind them, waiting for them to notice him and he smiles when they finally do. “Hannah was almost crying of nervousness before the concert yesterday – doesn’t she look much more gathered today?” Changmin asks the camera-man in Japanese, showing his fluently knowledge of the language. Hannah gives him a grimace, since he keeps mentioning that for the cameras, and he laughs childishly.

As if she couldn’t see the camera filming them, Maria steps up with a little plastic cup to Hannah, covering half of them from the camera. Changmin and Jonghyun are fast to tell her to move and tell her she is in the way while Hannah focuses more on the plastic cup. Maria just tells them that health goes before cameras, but after giving Hannah the cup she turns around to be the main focus. “Strength. For… concert,” she awkwardly says in Japanese. Jonghyun pushes her away, telling her to learn Japanese before fronting the camera. She had fallen out of the shot from the camera by his push, but you can see her foot just a little when she kicks the air for Jonghyun, telling him to not stand there too if you must know Japanese. Changmin just smiles and laughs at them and Hannah have turned to the side to drink up the content of the cup with a grimace.

A little later, Emelia has gotten a camera to film on her own and is walking around filming those backstage. She interviews her own family that has come today too, when leaving them to go find someone else she says they are awkward in front of the camera. “Who will we find next…” she mutters for herself before peeking inside with the camera in one of the rooms, seeing Taemin walking across the room and Onew sitting and playing some game on a laptop and Key talking to a stylist. “SHINee,” Emelia mentions for the camera before calling for Taemin. He smiles and waves, coming up to her happily and asks what she is filming for. “Something… I’m going to interview you. It will be a deep interview, so prepare your self.”

Taemin pretends to prepare himself, nodding to let her start.

“Who is your favourite member in 5 Pieces?” Emelia seriously asks and Taemin bursts out laughing, asking how that can be deep. Emelia stays serious and focused when answering; “It is deep. Just answer it.”

“My favourite member in 5 Pieces is…” Taemin is about to answer when Jonghyun walks by to get inside the room, quickly answering “Julia.” Taemin turns around after Jonghyun who steps inside the room before walking back to stand next to Taemin.

“Julia is the sweet member of 5 Pieces,” Jonghyun says in a matter-of-fact tone and he gives the thumb up before walking away.

Taemin turns back to Emelia. “I’ll say Hannah. She gave me a lot of compliment after our performance yesterday.” The camera doesn’t catch it, but Jonghyun gives him some kind of glare in the background, making Emelia smirk. Jonghyun had said Julia’s name just because he can’t really show his love openly for Hannah all the time.

“Do you like your performance with Hannah more than the other songs?” Emelia asks. Taemin smiles, having fun with her questions and Emelia is weirdly zooming in on his face.

“I like performing with 5 Pieces-”

“Which member?”

“All…”

“Liar.”

“You want me to leave?” Taemin laughs. Emelia drops the subject of fooling around with Taemin by asking him if he got something to say to 5 Pieces. Taemin thinks a little about it, smiling while answering. “5 Pieces,” he starts off saying to the camera, Emelia zooming in again. “Thank you for inviting us to your hometown and letting us perform on stage with you. 5 Pieces ‘Moon Child’ concert is a success, and we will do great tonight too. Fighting!”

“So cute,” Emelia laughs and thanks him.

Emelia continues to go around like that, fooling around with this and that person while having her interview; her favourite is probably with Yunho who keeps joking with her while being interviewed. Emelia keeps filming when entering 5 Pieces’ room, quickly noticing Hannah sitting on a chair, sitting straight in back and having her eyes closed. “Hannah looks to be sleeping… In fact she is meditating, getting ready for the concert. Or she is sleeping,” Emelia says and turns the camera to film Maria who has been heard warming up her voice. Close after that Emelia stopped filming, Hannah opened her eyes and started to warm up too.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

The concert has started. For today they are filming the concert, so the girls are making sure to take notice of the cameras as if it is any other performance. The chaos backstage is like always while the rest of the arena is hyped up for every song that is performed. Hannah dropped her microphone during their performance of [Victory], and three songs later it is her turn to perform [Burning] with Jonghyun as a special rapper. Her performance starts off well, the clothes revealing parts of her back. Both Hannah and Jonghyun wanted to do something special since it is their second year anniversary since they became a couple, and since [Burning] is of just the two of them on the stage… they could do something, right?

After yesterday’s concert, they had been looking at comments about the performances and wanting to see the reaction of fans. Sure it was all over the news about the concert, but to see comments online was different. They had found some comments about Jonghyun appearing as a rapper in Hannah’s solo, some mentioning that SM is definitely liking these two together after the wildness from their y collaboration for SHINee’s and SM Town’s concerts. Others had been deeply entertained and surprised that among all people, Jonghyun rapped. Even with DBSK being present, only SHINee sang with 5 Pieces. Though fans maybe doesn’t know it, but it wasn’t even planned for DBSK to be on stage at all until they took the plane to Sweden with Lee Sooman. Someone had surprisingly commented “am I the only one liking this couple? They are natural and simply just hot together… I believe in JjongHan Couple!” but the comment had gotten a response like; “really? I can only see SHINee & 5P as friends, like siblings, the way they are with each other. If you look it through, all of them seem naturally close together…” and it continued with another response; “agree, they do look hot together and the stage is almost on fire when they perform, but I just see them as performers – both seem to think of music as the biggest part of their lives, ne?”

Fans are shouting like crazy when Jonghyun steps up on the stage, walking up to Hannah while rapping. One hand is holding the microphone, the other hand is moving in front of him as if his hand-motions help him to rap.

He walks up to stop next to Hannah, facing her while rapping, just like the rapper is supposed to do in the song. Normally the rapper is supposed to put an arm around her shoulders, but Jonghyun just puts his elbow on her shoulder to let his hand hang out coolly, turning only his head towards the audience with a smirk, still rapping. One thing he smirks about and probably the reason the audience is screaming their lungs out is that the fake tattoo that Hannah has by her stomach – at this moment hidden under clothes but it will be revealed later in the concert – is seen as an exact copy on Jonghyun’s right arm that is facing the audience. It is their second year anniversary, he wanted something different. When the last two sentences of his rap comes, he shifts to hold the microphone in his left hand and he takes his right hand up to touch her chin, their eyes meet as he raps *your gaze makes me loose my breath*, a small smirk on his face. He leans in closer, the audience screaming so loudly, and he rests his forehead on Hannah’s when finishing his rap, their eyes focused on each other’s with a playful expression that makes them almost hear the audience’s shouting above the music.

Both smiles when he walks away after that, Hannah takes a happy twirl while continuing to sing *I am sure of this feeling when you are around* and the dancers walks up to join in her dancing for the rest of the song; Hannah has a little problem to not smile as big after Jonghyun’s appearance. It had been different for not just them but also for the audience; they had been so close to each other with the foreheads resting like that and Jonghyun’s big eyes, his flawless smile and his two fingers resting under her chin. It is a tease, definitely, as Hannah knows there are some fans who had hoped they would perform [Get Your Kiss] at the concert – because at both SM Town and SHINee’s concerts they have performed it, so why not at 5 Pieces’? So it is almost like they made up for not performing that song on 5 Pieces’ concert by doing that tease. The fans are going crazy over it, so hopefully it is a good response.

All the way through the rest of the concert, things seem to go better than yesterday. Hannah surely drops the microphone a few times because of her annoying left wrist that is all weird, but she manages to cover up for that well. All of their voices are good today. Though they sang for three hours yesterday; they are singers, their voices are practiced to be used often. After some hours rest with sleep, their voices were ready for day two. Julia slipped during their [I Love You] performance when wearing the socks; it was cute and she went straight back on her feet to continue dancing as if nothing happened. Hannah gets loud shouts during her other solo performance of Beyoncé’s [Crazy In Love], her fake tattoo being very visible halfway through the song – which is probably the reason for the shouts of the fans closest to her who are pointing and shouting and screaming and jumping. Next up, is Maria’s [7 Things] by Miley Cyrus.

Maria starts off her performance standing on the main stage, the microphone on a stand. She keeps a good face expression when starting her performance, standing there and singing with her beautiful voice. She stands there too when singing the up-beat chorus, leaning the stand towards the side. She finishes singing the chorus, for the next part she takes off the microphone to walk and sing at the same time. The moment the chorus starts the next time she is crazily jumping around, throwing her hair, and she is still singing great. She knows what parts of the song that need less body movement to not ruin it vocally, and she moves less for those parts while on other parts she is moving around so much that you can think she is going to fall – she doesn’t fall, and the audience is screaming because of her energy. Her solo song gets the most insane response from the audience. She is just flawless on the stage.

Faster than they all want; the last song has been played. 5 Pieces is standing on the main stage with everyone else, getting ready to say the absolutely final words. Carolina starts to say something, but the audience starts to scream. Hannah looks over to the right at her members to see what everyone is screaming over but sees that they are also looking to the right. Someone is coming up on the stage, no, several people.

“What is this?!” Carolina bursts out with tears choking her words.

Hannah doesn’t see who is coming up on the stage until the dancers are moving to the side to give them space; she can see two of Maria’s older sisters, Julia’s mother, Emelia’s both parents and also Carolina’s parents and older brother. Maria gives out a crying question to why they are on the stage, tears bursting out when embracing her sisters, Carolina probably for the first time also breaking apart with a hand over , getting an awkward hug by her brother. Hannah keeps smiling, also crying, and she laughs when Emelia’s mother steps up next to them, hugging Emelia and reaching over to hug Hannah too. The girls are all crying, shocked and surprised by their families’ sudden visit on the stage.

With them up to the stage, Onew is rolling a dinner-wagon, two cakes on it. The wagon is rolled up to the centre of the stage, everyone backing and Onew slinking to his place to not be in the way.

“What is going on?” Emelia asks. It is weird to have them all be on the stage, crying over their families standing there with them. They have barely even gotten used to have their families backstage during the rehearsal and before the concert – to have them on the stage wasn’t planned.

Julia’s mother answers, holding a microphone in her hand. “Because our daughters have been spending four years away from us, living across the world, we wanted to come up on the stage for their first Swedish concert. We would want to thank all fans of 5 Pieces, who have supported our daughters and given them this amazing life.”

“You see,” Emelia’s mother says, “that we are able to see with our own eyes that fans from all around Europe have come to Sundsvall just to see our daughters’ concert makes us very proud like parents and family. The concert ‘Moon Child’ is 5 Pieces’ very first own concert, and when we saw how they have been preparing the whole day on the stage, with all details just to be able to show their best sides to everyone, we … oh, don’t cry.”

She stopped talking to wipe away the tears of her daughter and instead everyone starts to talk about the cakes. Julia’s mother says that it is Puzzle – 5 Pieces’ fan club – that have sent the cakes to congratulate 5 Pieces for their very first solo concert outside Asia, their very first concert in their home country and hometown. She says that the families of 5 Pieces want to thank fans for bringing ‘Moon Child’ concert to Europe, they thank Lee Sooman and the managers for taking care of 5 Pieces, thanking DBSK and SHINee for being friends and idols (since DBSK in fact was probably the reason 5 Pieces joined in the audition four years ago and SHINee are).

Hannah is spacing out, looking out over the audience. She can see the faces of the fans closest to the stage, seeing them cry just like 5 Pieces. She wipes some tears from her cheeks and below the eyes before smiling and waves to a fan looking at her. She wonders if anyone in the audience notices that no one from Hannah’s family is there. She hopes no one notices; maybe they don’t since Emelia’s mother is standing next to her. It’s not like their fans know who belongs with whom, right? She is smiling to the fans because of that, hoping no one will notice that the tears falling from her eyes are not all because of that their Swedish concert is already coming to an end; it is because next to her, her members are being surrounded by their families and their words of gratitude, while Hannah knows her own family is at home sleeping. She wipes away the tears even more when stepping up with her members to blow out the candles, only hearing what they are saying with half ear as the other half can just hear the audience. Emelia takes her hand in hers, holding it firmly, and Hannah looks up at her.

The girls are looking at each other, sweaty and exhausted from the concert and traces of tears rolling down their cheeks. It is the first time seeing her members like this. It is a sight that makes her happy, because all of them look like they are at the top of the stairs they have tried to climb for so long. They have definitely reached a dream beyond all dreams, and maybe they are all finally realising it. They blow out the candles together.

Hannah comes off the stage with a hand over and tears rolling uncontrollably down her cheeks. Manager Lim had waited right below the stage and he embraces her right away, almost crying too. It’s not because Hannah is crying, that 5 Pieces is crying, but because the girls have been so emotional the whole week about the concert and now they have finished the last concert with the cheer of their fans and the words of their families. Seeing how 5 Pieces have struggled in Korea and in Asia is nothing compared to how they just appeared in their hometown and they are loved by people they probably share a lot more in common than with anyone else in the world – things like going to the same school, they had their first experiences there. It’s emotional for him too, as he has spent four years getting to know the girls more than just a manager, and he knows that the ladies in the past haven’t even joked about having a concert in Sweden as they thought it would be so many years until they would be able to come here. And it was just taken four years.

“Amazing,” he says and reaches out one arm to Carolina who joins in their hugging, crying loudly. The other members are fast to join them too when seeing their manager stand and wait for a group hug. They hug their manager and each other tightly, Hannah almost unable to breathe as she is stuck between them all.

That there are cameras around them; they don’t care a single bit. One is filming for their documentary for Korea; a narrator will say when this air “spending four years together in Korea, being as close as family, memories blows up when 5 Pieces see their manager after the concert”.

“You did so well, so well,” Manager Lim whispers to the girls when hugging them individually. Hannah keeps her head low, using both hands to try wipe away the tears with a tissue, and she thinks she is just about to stop crying when Maria gives her a hug and the tears returns. It feels like they have had their very first concert all over again. All their hard work from the past years is coming out through tears from the memories and feelings. It feels like they have been on a journey, coming back to the starting point after getting what they left to get – they have returned to Sweden after creating a name of their own, a huge fan base and they have grown to become artists and not just teenagers with no idea of what they are doing. They now know what they are doing, and they now they don’t want to stop or regret anything.

Still wiping tears with a tissue, Hannah still heads to the backstage room with everyone else. She looks up, seeing a camera-man walking in front of her. He is backing, filming her, and she awkwardly smiles and lowers her head for some kind of greeting. He asks her if there is anything she wants to say.

“Ah,” Hannah breathes out, as if there is so much to say. “I am a mess now-” she means her thoughts are a mess, “- but… ah…”

It’s awkward but she keeps wiping the tears away with the tissue. She can’t understand that she can cry so much today when she cried so much yesterday.

“Wherever we have a concert, I think our fans make it the best time…” Hannah manages to say, “they are really the best. And a lot of them travel from afar; together I hope we all shared the same for the concert. The best Puzzle, really.”

She gives a heart to the camera before bowing to the camera-man as a motion for ending and she hurries her steps to go to the backstage room, though a voice calls her so she stops and turns around. Jonghyun comes slowly jogging up to her, a thin yet muscular arm is put around her neck for a hug and Hannah finds herself only laughing. Yunho is seen looking over the heads of the others walking by in the corridor and when seeing Hannah he reaches his hand out when coming closer and he takes her hand that she reaches out for him, Jonghyun finally leaning out from the hug.

“Well done,” Yunho says like an older brother and with his other hand pats her on the head and now when Jonghyun isn’t hugging her, Yunho give her a fast hug before Emelia comes and the girls’ heads inside the room where Carolina gives them both a hug and loudly says that she loves them.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

It is way after midnight when the after party is over. Because the city Sundsvall isn’t big at all, it was very hard to find a place where they could have a private after party. Still when both arriving and leaving there are fans and citizens seeing them. Also when stepping outside to get some fresh air there are fans seeing them, getting excited to see them after the concert. Carolina leaves first among the pieces with her family, closely followed by Julia and her mother. Maria’s parents hadn’t come along, going home to sleep after the concert, while her sisters are having just as much fun as Maria is having – you can see how related they are. Emelia’s parents are busy chatting with 5 Pieces manager and some Swedish staff that came along, also Lee Sooman was there for a while but he left first among everyone.

Hannah is wearing a faux leather biker jacket, a wine red dress and black leggings (because it is chilly in Sweden) and sneakers – all five members are wearing the same sneakers as they got it for gift by Swedish fans – and she feels tired because of her puffy eyes behind the new layer of fresh make-up. She looks ready to start a party when she feels like she has been partying the whole day. She has fun spending time with the other members and families and with DBSK and SHINee and everyone else, but she is even happier when hearing that they will leave. And she has been drinking a little, so she think Yunho had asked around for them to head back to the hotel. Jonghyun has been drinking too, though both of them aren’t really drunk. Maybe Yunho just wanted to make sure everyone heads back to the hotel together. Either way, Hannah thanks him.

Hannah rides back with Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew (Key is coming later as he was busy chatting with Maria), Changmin and two stylists along with SHINee’s manager and another manager first, sharing two cars. Hannah made Jonghyun a little upset by sitting in the very back with Taemin and one of the stylists, and she just keep giggling when leaning on Taemin’s shoulder. He can’t stop giggling either because of how cute Hannah is, also asking how drunk she actually is for giggling this much.

“I’m not drunk,” Hannah pouts and sits up straight. “I just think these days have been extremely, really a lot much, much, much, much better than I expected.”

When the car stops outside the hotel, Jonghyun reaches over to the back to out of nowhere touch Hannah’s cheek. No one understands what he did that for as they get out of the car after that. Some fans that are probably staying at the hotel for the concert, are sitting in the lobby by the sofas, and get all giggling and whispering when the idols enter. The other car arrived at the same time, since it is a small city and no traffic this late, and they had left the after party at the same time. Changmin is walking with his arm around Onew’s shoulders, Hannah is holding on to Taemin’s sleeve and waves to the fans – Jonghyun walking after them waves too – and they all hurry over to the elevators.

In the elevator it is Hannah, Taemin, Onew, Changmin and one of the stylists. Hannah is standing in the corner of the elevator, smiling at Jonghyun when he walks inside as the last person. She can feel how her hair is a mess from the day’s activities and she is sinking down, her back against the wall and one knee bent so she gets a little shorter. Her eyes doesn’t leave Jonghyun’s when he walks up to her, his hand naturally places by her hip when the elevator doors are closed. He gives her a drunken kiss; it feels like he wants to eat with all the power he uses, his mouth wide open over hers. He gives her no time to breathe, no space to even smile by his force.

She isn’t sure, but she thinks she can hear Changmin chuckle. No one had noticed the two of them in the corner at first, but Changmin had changed the weight to the other foot and saw them behind Onew’s head, chuckling and telling Taemin to not look. SHINee’s manager pretends to not see it, but he makes a loud clearing of his throat, staring right at the doors in front of him that can open any second, but not until the elevator announces that they arrives, Jonghyun leans away from the flushing Hannah.

Hannah goes alone to her hotel room – SHINee’s manager had pushed Jonghyun to go to his own room. But she has just changed clothes into a long print t-shirt in red-orange with a black text “Easy come” at the front, and a pair of socks of course, when it knocks on the door. She knows who it is so she doesn’t hide her legs when going to open the door, smiling and giggling at the same time when seeing a shirtless Jonghyun standing in front of her.

“Room service?” he jokes with her, reaching out his tongue ily over how fun he is and he steps inside the room. She sees that he is holding a t-shirt in his hand when he walks by her and Hannah turns around, her hand on the door handle when closing it behind her, leaning her back against the door when Jonghyun steps up to her. He has a soft smile in his face when placing his hand by her cheek, and Hannah starts to giggle again.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 06th: EM Promises To Upload Some Backstage Pictures In A Near Future

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces’ Second Japanese Single Is Currently Best Selling In Japan

Headline 06th: Explanation For Fans Why [Original] Is In Korean For Japanese Single

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces Gets A Surprise On Stage At Swedish Concert

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces’ Swedish Concert Trends Three Days In A Row On Twitter Worldwide

Headline 06th: Carolina Thanks Fans For The Swedish Concert On Blog & Twitter

Headline 06th: Maria’s Sisters Grab The Most Attention At 5 Pieces’ Concert