Chapter 59

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

5 PIECES’ [DAZE] MUSIC VIDEO TEASER #1 + #2

#1 MV Teaser – [Daze] (13 seconds)

The teaser is of the chorus for the new song, revealing the dance scene from the music video and the one singing the chorus is Maria while the whole group is singing repeating part;

*I’M IN A DAZE (da – da – da – da – da – da – da – daze)

I am beautiful, I am different; I am no one else but me (da – da – da – da – da – da – da – daze)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like me (da – da – da – da – da – da – da – daze)*

5 Pieces are crazily dancing in synch with legs uncontrollably moving to the beat. A close-up on each member from other parts of the actual music video is clipped in during the dance part; revealing Maria’s smirk, Emelia’s cold stare, Hannah throwing her hair, Julia touching her face with both hands and Carolina biting her lip while looking cool. The sound is crazy and the dance is insane.

The video ends with the sound of Carolina softly saying *in my daze*, the music stopping after that and the video was during the ending showing a pair of one-coloured pink sneakers walking towards the camera.

#2 MV Teaser – [Daze] (24 seconds)

In a slow voice, Emelia is saying *DAZZLE… STUN… DAZE…* with a simple music background, the video revealing clips of tattoos on arms and collarbone and even legs; tattoos of words written in both Ko0rean and English. Clips of dancing are also mixed up with the tattoo scenes before the video is cut to show another part. This time it’s Carolina singing and you can see 5 Pieces coolly dancing, spreading out in a / formation with Carolina at the front. She glides down on her knees, gliding over the floor across to the other end while doing her part, the camera doing a mix of close-ups on her and the other members dancing in the back – it looks awesome.

*I pass a LONELY BOY on the street

He might be seen as shy,

He maybe isn’t like you*

Also a clip during Carolina’s part shows her facing a while mannequin, just a second appearance. Right after Carolina’s part, another voice is singing though you can’t really tell who it is. Both Hannah and Julia are showed in the short part; Julia is lying on her back on the floor, surrounded by bright coloured powder (because the rest of the video has a dull light, there are some parts that has the lights standing out; like the coloured powder, like the sneakers in the other teaser) and Hannah is facing a dirty pillar, resting her cheek on it and then she is standing with her back against it.

*But I know, to show that you

Aren’t like everyone else, you are different* the voice sings while showing those two girls’ parts.

*5 Pieces* one of the girls’ voice says and a final picture of 5 Pieces standing next to each other is shown while the text “[Daze]” appears, and it ends.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Fans are screaming their lungs out when seeing 5 Pieces at today’s M Countdown. The ladies make everyone look a third time at them, today with their very first performance of [Daze]. The full song came out today, but the music video hasn’t been revealed other than through two teasers. When they are backstage, the girls are amazed by how they are looking that they keep taking pictures of each other and together, giving comments on that they look really cool.

Hannah is wearing a long thin gray-beige top with a really wide neckline that is showing her whole right shoulder and even hanging down a little at the back. It’s a good thing she has hair-extensions to cover her back; her long blonde hair today is wild. To the top she is wearing a pair of distressed jeans with pocket details and also special put on buckle details too surrounding her legs and hip. Whenever she raises her arms, the top will glide up right by her hip so when her arms gets down a part of the top gets stuck in the buckle details on the hip, though Hannah checks it to see that when she continues to dance, the top will fall to place again. Though stylist Yong Hyun puts a buckle-detail belt around the hem of the top, the top hanging over it so when Hannah raise her arms now the details will be shown but it will stay on place. But the revealing and extremely unique outfit is not what probably is what grabs the most attention. It is the words written like tattoos on her skin. Her right arm all the way up to her revealing shoulder, there are words written in the shape of a snake going up her right arm to her revealing shoulder – not too many words – in different sized and styles. Words in Korean and in English like ‘freak’, ‘daze’, ‘different’, ‘weird’, ‘disappointment’, ‘faults’ and other words are written on the members. Emelia has it above her chest up to her neck, while y Maria has it on her thighs that are revealed in the dress she is wearing, Julia has it written like bracelets around her wrists and Carolina has it on her left arm.

With their fans still not knowing anything about the choreography – beside from a little of the chorus dance that was showed in the first music video teaser – the ladies are really nervous. It’s different from when the fans know the choreography; they kind of know what parts to look forward too, while now for [Daze] barely the melody is known. Last night the girls were practicing for hours before deciding they should get some sleep. And they have been going through the details of the choreography and face-expressions while getting ready during the day too, especially after the rehearsal the girls went through the video their manager filmed of it to check it backstage. They are nervous.

SNSD’s Tiffany, Sunny and Taeyeon come to visit them too, wearing casual clothes as they don’t have any specific schedule today.

“I just had to see this,” Tiffany happily says when she is done greeting 5 Pieces. She keeps looking up and down at them, her eyes big. “You look so amazing!”

Tiffany has said she really like the song [Daze] because she thinks it has something Korea has never heard or seen before. True that Melissa Allen (producer of the song) actually said this song compared to [Black & White] is more in the international style rather than the K-Pop. Seeing how excited Tiffany is to see the actual performance – though she and her members will se it from backstage – Hannah is starting to take deep breaths to calm her self. Though they haven’t been on a break or it is a special comeback performance, it is a totally new song and the fact that no one knows about it makes her so nervous. What if the song isn’t as good as Tiffany thinks it is?

When the ladies are told to get up on the stage, Maria waves them together and five hands are put on top of each other in the dressing-room. Just this moment, when putting hands on top of each other, standing in a circle, Hannah can feel her heart starting to race and she is smiling as she meets Julia’s eyes.

“Remember to overdo today’s actions, remember to sing and remember to be mind-blowing,” Maria starts off telling them, also looking excited. “Today is our first performance of [Daze], and we have Melissa Allen to thank for this amazing song and we will perform it just as amazingly and beautiful as she imagined us doing. Who are we?”

“5 Pieces,” the girls answers.

“Ah, come on, is that 5 Pieces? WHO ARE WE?”

“5 PIECES!” they shout and after shouting they can hear Taeyeon laughing over how fun they sound. Every time when doing this cheer, 5 Pieces drops all other thoughts of the performance and all they get is excited to get up on the stage. Hannah can feel it too.

“Good luck!” Sunny and Taeyeon cheer in chorus when 5 Pieces leaves the room. Hannah, who already had stepped outside, leans back to wave from the door at them before Emelia pushes her to hurry up. Their voices are heard in the corridor when leaving, and those left in the room are chuckling or giggling because the voices they hear from the corridor are the usual complaining and whining of 5 Pieces – even before going up on the stage they are still the same.

You can hear when 5 Pieces steps up on the stage. The wild roar from fans seeing their stunning outfits, and some even leans forward to focus their eyes to try seeing if the girls actually have tattoos. There is an introduction video showing for M Countdown while 5 Pieces is taking their positions, but the audience is already screaming their lungs out of their bodies and it is the kind of reaction you get after a year’s absence when making a comeback – the only difference now is that 5 Pieces has been promoting like crazy for the past two months with their third album. Getting this kind of reaction before the song has even started; Hannah’s body is shaking of anxiousness to perform. Now, when standing on the stage with a microphone in hand and members around her, she is ready to be 5 Pieces’ Hannah, the idol and performer.

5 Pieces are standing with barely half a meter’s between each other. Maria is standing to the right, with Julia standing next to her and Carolina a little behind between them both, making Julia be the member standing in the middle. Maria is standing with her right leg out on the side, showing off her long legs in the frozen position and Carolina is standing sideway so her right shoulder is facing the front. Hannah is standing about half a meter away from Julia, being on the left with Emelia standing at the front between them. Though Julia is in the centre, Emelia is standing at the front. The formation is for a reason, and from above point of view they are standing in three rows with Carolina in the back, Maria Julia and Hannah in the middle and Emelia at the front.

When the cameras are rolling the music starts playing. A simple music background starts off playing while Emelia in a slow voice heard clearly though she has a dark tone. *DAZZLE…* she says as the girls are slowly starting to move. Hannah let’s one hand go down along her body-line, and as Emelia continues to say *STUN… DAZE…* in the same slow version, Hannah moves her hip to the side and turns her head along while her hand goes up. Just as the beat is about to enter the music the ladies moves from their current positions to the music, all five of them taking some kind of step to the side. Hannah glides to the right, moving her shoulder up as she puts her head to the side and she gets hidden behind Emelia at the same time as Julia steps up behind Hannah from the other direction and Maria who had been furthest away also slinks in while Carolina had stepped forward to take the front of their one-line position.

*5 Pieces* she says in such a voice that makes the shouting from the audience go even higher because half a second later, the beat enters and 5 Pieces spreads out from standing behind each other exactly that moment, like an explosion, and they are doing it while dancing to the music playing. Gracious, with attitude. Hannah is on the right side now, dancing for the beginning, and when Maria in the middle takes a few steps to get at the front, Hannah turns her back to the audience with Julia walking like a twin to the back with her; Maria had walked between them while starting to sing her part.

[Maria] *When I WAKE UP in the morning,

See myself in the mirror

I can only see the faults in my face,

The difference from me to you*

[Carolina] *People are living their lives in routines.

I don’t judge, I just walk on my own*

Carolina appeared a little on the side with Emelia dancing like a shadow a little behind her after Maria’s part, the other girls following along in the dance like a triangle next to them. Hannah stands at the point of that triangle, as her part is next. During Carolina’s last part the girls are all taking these tiny stepping steps to the left in the choreography, Carolina simply walking one step that direction as she has to focus on the singing. Hannah’s part next; she starts to sing the first line with her free left hand with fingers spread out moving from right to left over her forehead to point out for ‘the eyes’ as she is at the same time moving her right hip back and forth in a y motion.

[Hannah] *The eyes looking at me,

When I walk down the street, the judging eyes

I get scared to stand out,

To show that I am not like you*

With the members causing a formation behind on the sides of Hannah and while the members in the back dance the same choreography in synch Hannah is doing a slightly different dance until she does the same along with them. The reason for that is the same as she is singing; afraid to stand out she moves along with the rest. The choreographer thought of the lyrics when doing the choreography.

[Carolina] *I hide in the shadows,

Like most others, and I am about to burst*

[5 Pieces] *Living in a world filled with love and hate, judgement of strangers

How to stand it? How to survive this?*

All five members sing that part together, dancing in synch in a W formation with Emelia in the middle, then Maria and Carolina at the front and Hannah and Julia on Emelia’s sides. They look really cool and with the outfits and the way they sing to the music make them look freaky awesome. For the chorus next, as Maria is the one singing it, they easily move positions while dancing. The W becomes a V, with Maria at the front and on the sides behind her stands Julia and Emelia, followed by Carolina and Hannah on the furthest sides in the back. That crazy feet/leg choreography makes the audience start going a higher level in their already great fan-chanting and screaming. A mix of iness and craziness is on the stage during the chorus. Hannah throws her head slightly to the side during the chorus, when she moves her left leg to the side in the choreography she throws her head to the left, then she does the same to the right, and her eyes are focused.

[CHORUS, Maria] *I’M IN A DAZE (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

I am beautiful, I am different; I am no one else but me (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like me (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

I’M IN A DAZE*

[Carolina] *I pass a LONELY BOY on the street

He might be seen as shy,

He maybe isn’t like you*

For Carolina’s part, they are doing extremely well with the formations. But now it is a / formation, with Carolina standing on the right at the front, followed by Julia, Maria, Hannah and Emelia. They had taken steps back to catch up with the formation, their feet almost stepping when backing, but it had looked so cool to have them move like that. And when Carolina starts singing her first line, the girl took one step to the left, covering Julia behind her, and then she glides down on one knee while with the other foot making her knee glide along the floor further to the left (crazy shouting by fans) while still singing her part. She ends her part on her knee by doing a half circle with her foot around her and getting up, the rest of the members already continuing with the dancing.

[Julia] *But I know, to show that you

Aren’t like everyone else, you are different*

[Maria] *Endless judgement from strangers,

From people around me and you*

[Hannah] *These words I have kept hearing,

BREAKING and CRUSHING*

The audience seemed to get a huge shock when Hannah’s part came as she suddenly fell down on her heels, and when singing the two words in English she first moves her hip in a beating movement slightly up to the right while still sitting down and then she does the same to the left for the other English word. ily, showing off her body-line, she stands up during Emelia’s part when the beat in the music disappears, the same soft music from the beginning playing and Emelia saying the words just as softly as then too, though she puts more strong pronouncing to the beginning of each word. Like Hannah gets up gracefully and ily, the other members are moving along to the three words as if the song has taken a break or something.

[Emelia] *DAZZLE… STUN… DAZE…

STOP for a second. Isn’t it dazzling?*

For Emelia’s *STOP for a second*, it seemed like everything actually stopped for a second because all five ladies put out a hand to the audience, as if saying *stop* before Emelia gives her infamous haunting smirk and asks *Isn’t it dazzling?* Carolina steps in a sudden movement, Carolina too having a tiny smirk while dancing and singing her part (the others are dancing too) to try giving confidence to the viewers. She wants to be as cool as Emelia, not as scaring though.

[Carolina] *Don’t listen, show them the confidence

This is who you are (SHOW ME)*

The W formation shows up again after that, the girls giving even more power in their dancing this time.

[5 Pieces] *Living in a world filled with love and hate, judgement of strangers

How to stand it? How to survive this?*

[CHORUS, Maria] *I’M IN A DAZE (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

I am beautiful, I am different; I am no one else but me (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like me (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

I’M IN A DAZE*

[Julia] *How come everyone is crying?

I hear you complain,

I keep hearing what’s wrong

[Carolina] All this useless complaining*

The music seemed to be fading when Julia’s part came. She manages to sound sad and questioning, the music actually being a little scary. But her part is really causing light screams as she turns to stand on the side when singing the first line, and standing behind her is Hannah who is facing the audience and Hannah puts her left arm across Julia’s left shoulder, her hand hanging down over her chest for Julia to hold her hand with her left that is facing the audience, singing with the microphone in her right hand. It happened quickly just to get in that position, and for the second line for Julia, she is gliding down on her heels and she is kind of leaning her back on Hannah’s leg, their hand still held together and it is more clearly seen now that they are holding hands, but the audience have been screaming so loud and light just by the fact that 5 Pieces’ “hottest couple” did that part together. Still holding hands when Julia’s part is over, Hannah is helping her up as part of the choreography while Carolina is singing her part while stepping up in front of them from the side, warming up for the up-coming rap.

Emelia’s part is rough and practically crazy, as most of the song has been with the girls moving around as if they have gone insane and the audience looks to have caught a bit of that too. When Carolina’s part ended, she had taken a step past Hannah and Julia that were changing position for the next dance formation, and Emelia came up between the two girls and Carolina to start off her rap by doing some pass-you-by wave with Carolina, the other girls following along behind. Emelia just did it when taking a step forward, getting to the front to take Carolina’s past spotlight, and the four girls in the back continues to dance like crazy behind her while Emelia is rapping without doing much at the front rather than showing off her fast, almost spitting rap that has improved so much this year.

[RAP, Emelia] *It’s my life! Mind your own! I run away, I cry myself to sleep

Where am I going? I have no idea, I want to leave, I want to run

Where should I be? I don’t fit around here

These people keeps giving me judging glares, I can’t stand it

No one is perfect, there is no such thing as perfection*

[RAP, Hannah] *Broken glass can’t be fixed, the cracks will always be seen, never disappear

I don’t want to be here anymore*

Hannah steps up with confidence in her movement, her words fast and it surprises the audience that before didn’t really know who it was rapping that part as most of them have heard the full song before coming, since it has been released online. She is moving her shoulders and hips in round movements, looking extremely y as the thin top she is wearing moves as the wind, as if there is some kind of endlessness in the movements she makes, and Hannah is taking the spotlight even if the other ladies are dancing the same thing behind her. In the dance she throws her free arm to the side when jumping sideway to let Maria take part for the chorus again.

[CHORUS, Maria] *YOU’RE IN A DAZE (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

You are beautiful, you are different; you are no one else but you (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like you (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

YOU’RE IN A DAZE*

([5 Pieces] *Living in a world filled with love and hate) [RAP, Emelia] I look at this world with new eyes,

(Judgement of strangers) Such beauty I never seen before

(How to stand it? How to survive this?) Individuality is seen in whoever I meet

All the crowded streets, showing me their gaze*

This is probably one of Hannah’s favourite parts in the whole song, making her even smile while her hair is messily throwing back and forth over her face. For the part where Emelia raps while the others are singing in the background, the ladies are moving their legs, stomping one foot a few times on the spot before changing to stomp with the other foot along with the beat and while doing so their whole bodies are moving along in the fierce movement and they are throwing their hairs as if there is no tomorrow. The audience is seriously breaking loose at that part, seeing how fierce the stomping dance is and how fun it looks that some fans are even stomping along. For the next chorus, all of them are singing while Maria does the amazing light adlibs and the girls are dancing with constantly moving legs, dancing with their left shoulder facing the audience and moving their legs and feet and throwing their hair and for the last chorus after they turn to do the same thing letting their right shoulder face the audience.

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces] *I’M IN A DAZE (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

([Maria] Can’t break me down~)

I am beautiful, I am different; I am no one else but me (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

([Maria] I am~~)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like me (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

[CHORUS, 5 PIECES] *YOU’RE IN A DAZE (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

([Hannah] AaaahAAAh~~)

You are beautiful, you are different; you are no one else but you (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like you (da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

YOU’RE IN A DAZE*

Right when the first line has been sung for the last chorus, Hannah faces the audience without moving from her position in the formation, bending down a little to her left and singing out in a high voice just simple screaming *aaaah* and though the audience had gotten really surprised and impressed with how high that tone went (Hannah too gets a little surprise over how high it got) she sings out an octave higher, causing roaring from the audience. The whole song ends after that with Carolina saying out-

[Carolina] *In my daze*

-as the ladies falls down in an ending position in the middle of the stage and the audience that though have uncontrollably been screaming probably nonstop from beginning to end in the highest tones, they still manages to continue doing that.

The moment Emelia moves from the ending position – the performance being over – Hannah breaks out in a smile and she takes a few steps to the back as the other artists are heading up on the stage for the ending. She takes her fingers through her hair to get it out of her face, giving out a long sigh to try calming her heart from the performance. There are mostly rookies present, so everyone is bowing to 5 Pieces when heading up on the stage. Hannah is catching her breath. She has been so nervous for the performance that she has been tensed and because she was so excited over the reactions from fans she knows she maybe overdid a few parts a bit, but it was so much fun and being out of breath after a performance mostly just shows she did her absolutely best and enjoyed it. And she did. With the tips of her fingers she takes a small hold of her top to wave it away from her body, to get some air from the sweat that now is arriving when she is still. She wants to keep dance with the fans and members; it was so fun to perform this song with seriously crazy choreography with legs moving uncontrollably and a lot of hair throwing. She giggles when seeing that Carolina’s short boyish hair-cut has no control at all after the performance. Their stylist will probably give her more hairspray next time.

When finally being able to get off the stage, Hannah gets caught from behind in a hug by Emelia, the two of them laughing like crazy in happiness over the performance. The adrenaline is at the top. This is exactly what it feels like to perform, to sing and dance and have the fans screaming. The ladies are exalted over the response from their fans and even when getting to the room they keep asking everyone if they saw the response, how the others think the performance went and they can’t seem to calm down. It is as if the girls have never performed before.

After finally being able to calm down, 5 Pieces gets up next to each other for a picture.

“Watch my legs! Watch my legs!” Maria is announcing while the ladies are trying to take a position. Maria needs her legs to be visible because that is where her fake tattoos are. She pushes Carolina when she come too close, pulling Hannah to take the spot next to the leader instead. Maria then moves to stand in the middle of the group, and after a lot of moving and shifting they take one serious picture and one smiling picture.

Sunny has been waiting on the side for the pictures to be taken, so the moment she hears it is done she rushes forward to ask the manager to take a picture with her cell phone of her and 5 Pieces. Automatically Tiffany and Taeyeon steps up too, the three SNSD members spreading in to stand with the five members of 5 Pieces that more than gladly takes a picture together.

Comments about the performance makes the ladies almost cry. Some even asks why this song wasn’t in the third album, saying this song could’ve beaten [Gangnam Style] and that the dance is really fun and cool and there are just comments beyond imagination of fans saying that they have no words to express the performance, that they just want to dance to it, want to see the music video, someone even saying that he didn’t know 5 Pieces was on this level and so on. It’s just really the best kind of comments an artist can receive. ‘Dancing like that while singing live like 5 Pieces, wow…’

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

On Friday, they are at MelOn Music Awards. 5 Pieces really haven’t prepared anything special for this, so they will just perform [Black & White] without any remix or anything. The best part when the award show starts, is that when the idols are sitting in front of the stage, Hannah can smile and wave happily when 2NE1’s Dara sitting in front of them turns around. Dara is sitting on the very right side of her group, while Hannah sits on the very left. So when Dara motions for Hannah, asking how she is doing, Hannah is fast to almost crawl – okay, she bends her back to not get seen or be in the way – over to the backrest of Dara’s white-dressed sofa, placing a hand at the end to keep her balance while sitting on her heels and chatting a little. Minzy sitting next to Dara turns around when noticing that both Dara and Bom on each side of her are looking over their shoulders to talk to 5 Pieces sitting behind them. They are a little awkward with each other, and Hannah sitting on her heels seems friendly while the others chatting are just sitting in their seats.

The award show continues, Hannah sitting back in her seat, and she smiles brightly when the rookie award gets announced with Ailee and B.A.P as the winners. She can’t stop smiling when seeing that the youngest in B.A.P is crying on the stage and she keeps applauding brightly to them. 5 Pieces gets award for TOP 10 Artists a little later, one of ten other artists, and then they sit down again like nothing happened – because that award is already announced who the winners are, they just step up to accept the award and say some words. Listening to the next awards being given, there is one particular that is a special award for Outstanding Artist. Hannah has never heard of that award before and Carolina sitting next to her explains that it is a special award for the reason it only comes at special times, so listening to the explanation of the winner that haven’t been announced it is simply said a special award for the artist who in 2012 have made outstanding impressions on the people and had activities that have gotten attention. Hannah understands half of it, though she thinks it is alike the Artist of the Year award.

“And the award goes to … Hannah! 5 Pieces’ Hannah, congratulations!”

Or maybe not alike the Artist of the Year award, because that’s a really great award, Hannah thinks when hearing her name being called and she hesitates to stand up, not really sure if her head is playing a prank on her or not but everyone else is applauding to her so she stands up. Her own members are cheering just as loud as the fans and Hannah bows when seeing CL standing up from her seat and then laughs when 5 Pieces are congratulating her brightly and when starting to walk to the stage Hannah gives a half-hug to Dara who gives an awkward laugh. She bows to the other artists sitting there too and can hear a voice reading out the reason Hannah got the award – ‘her emotional side in the self-composed song [I CRY] took Korea in a storm to be one of the best songs of the year and she has also made a strong impact in her drama Midnight Dream in the role as Ann…’

Hannah is heading up the stage while the voice talks about her activities this year, and Hannah keeps bowing when accepting the award. She hears with just half ear when the voice says that [I CRY] still stays as the second most popular song in Korea after PSY’s [Gangnam Style], and when she is getting a microphone to say something her mind is all blank.

“Well… first of all I am the most thankful to 5 Pieces and Puzzle,” Hannah starts off saying and she shows her eye-smile when hearing the response. “I also want to thank our Manager Appa, our lovely Ace, Hyekyung Oppa, SM Entertainment, Lee Sooman teacher… all seniors and juniors who have given me helpful advice… Thank you!”

Trying to keep her calm, she focuses on each step she takes when getting off the stage. She goes backstage and the moment she is there, she stops with wide open and looks at Manager Lim who is waiting for her.

“What happened?” she asks him, her eyes stuck on his as he walks up to her. Manager Lim starts to laugh when seeing how shocked she is and he hurries his steps to reach up to her, giving her a fatherly hug. When letting go of her, Hannah seems to realise what happened and she starts to jump up and down like crazy, holding the award with both hands. She stops only when staff around her says she should hurry up and she apologizes, being led around the backstage area by her manager who gets to take the award, Hannah gathers herself and steps out to take her seat with her members again.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

EXTRA: 5 Pieces’ Awards at MelOn Music Awards 2012

- TOP 10 Artists (5 Pieces)

- Special Award, Outstanding Artist (Hannah)

- Album of the Year (5 Pieces – Black & White)

- Artist of the Year (5 Pieces)

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 12th: Second MV Teaser For 5 Pieces’ [Daze] Revealed

Headline 12th: 5 Pieces Become Freaks In Recent Music Video Teaser

Headline 12th: Kwangju Taken Over By 5 Pieces At ‘It Matters’ Charity Event

 

Headline 13th: 3rd Japanese Single PV Teaser Revealed For 5 Pieces First Official Japanese Song [Sleeper]

Headline 13th: [I CRY] Got More Wins On Music Programs Than [Black & White]

Headline 13th: 5 Pieces Will Have Japanese Activities First Half Of 2013

Headline 13th: 5 Pieces Makes A [Daze] Return On M Countdown

Headline 13th: SNSD Members Shows Support To 5 Pieces’ [Daze] At M Countdown

Headline 13th: KBS ‘A Good Cause’ Episode 7 Airs With 5 Pieces Being Their Own Managers

Headline 13th: 5 Pieces Shows Off Their Teamwork & Professional Sides While Handing Their Schedule On ‘A Good Cause’

Headline 13th: [Daze] Is The Most Searched Song Of The Day

 

Headline 14th: 5 Pieces Brings Home Four Awards At MelOn Music Awards 2012

Headline 14th: 2NE1 & 5 Pieces Take A Picture Backstage At MelOn Music Awards 2012

Headline 14th: 5 Pieces Sends Their Thanks To Fans After Music Awards Through Twitter/Facebook