Chapter 36

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

The sudden stop of the recording makes fans to shout what’s wrong and if Carolina is hurt by seeing how she shakes her head to ruffle out something from her hair. Emelia steps forward to help her out while Hannah at the same time turns her back towards the front so she can brush away whatever it is burning her skin on her chest and arms. The burning won’t stop on her arms and she can see the skin by her wrist get red. It is a horrible, sudden feeling and since she has no idea of what it is she can feel her heart racing. For some reason she feels better to know she isn’t the only one having the feeling of being burned, as Carolina and the dancer also has it.

“You okay?” one of the dancers steps up to Hannah, slightly brushing her on the arm as he sees how focused Hannah is on that.

Hannah nods and asks what happened, turning around to see if the others are okay. Carolina is already being led off the stage, Manager Lim standing on the side and waving for Hannah to come too. The dancer comes with them, the members apologizing to the worrying fans in the audience as everyone heads off the stage.

“Where does it burn?” Mi Young asks the moment the girls get inside the dressing-room. Carolina is almost crying, the shock of being rained with something burning hitting her. She takes out her arms and raises her chin to show where it hurts, quietly sobbing for herself.

“What happened?” Maria asks Manager Lim when entering the room, a hand on the dancer’s shoulder and a worried face-expression as none of them knows what is going on. They hadn’t seen anything fall.

“A lamp burst in the ceiling,” Manager Lim sighs, “Overheated probably.”

Hannah shakes her right hand like crazy, feeling how the boxing wrap on her hand starts to burns, though nothing is seen on the black wrap. But though she shakes it, it only gets hotter and hotter towards her skin until she gives out a sound and even when stylist Yong Hyun grabs her hand and tells her to be still, she can’t be still because of the burning. She keeps her hand still but the rest of the body shakes over how it hurts, her whole face looking like a child’s about to burst into tears. She doesn’t cry though, and Carolina has gotten to sit down, looking up at the ceiling while trying to not cry and Mi Young is using a wet towel to dab it on the burning spots. Yong Hyun uses a scissor to cut open the wrap on Hannah’s hand, getting help from someone else to place a cold wet towel on the hand the moment the wrap is gone to cool down the skin.

While having her hand in a towel, Yong Hyun dap another wet towel on her arms and on her chest where she says it burns. It takes minutes before it gets better and everyone is starting to calm down. Maria is panicking, unable to be still and she keeps talking and looking worried.

“Have someone said anything to our fans out there?” Maria asks in the noisy room.

Hannah is busy having a doctor that always is present at music programs in same something occurs with the idols check on her hand, pressing her skin and asking if it hurts. He checks the three of them that got hurt, ending up nodding and says the spots may be sore but it is nothing that will need treatment or anything. Maria heads out the room first, walking straight to the stage where some of the dancers are waiting and the staff has been sweeping the stage from broken glass that fell from the lamp; it was fragments of glass (hot from the lamp) that had fallen down during the performance and burnt the three of them on their skin.

Fans starts to make loud noise when seeing Maria, some looking to be on the verge of crying as they yet have no idea of what is going on. Maria gets a microphone from the staff after talking to them quietly, stepping up on the stage with a serious face expression. “We are sorry for the sudden stop in the middle of the recording. In a few minutes we will do it over again, so please be patient,” Maria informs everyone in an apologetic bow at the end.

“Is Carolina hurt?!” a fan cries out.

“No one is injured and everyone will continue with the performance in a few minutes,” Maria kindly answers and bows again before getting off the stage.

Fifteen minutes later in the dressing-room, Hannah is looking at a new set of black wraps on her hand. Her skin is still a little red where she got burnt, both on her hand under the wrap and on her arms. Carolina was the biggest mess. She has gotten such a shock over the sudden accident that she had started to cry, so she is the one taking the long time as she has to fix her make-up and gather strength to go out again. The dancer has some red marks too, but nothing serious either. During the time, staff had turned off the lamps on the stage, to not let the same thing happen again, and another ten minutes passes. Gathering strength, everyone in the backstage room does a cheer before heading to the stage again. Julia is holding Carolina’s hand, and 5 Pieces gets together on the stage to apologize to their fans that have patiently been waiting for them; Carolina gets to say that she is completely fine and they can redo the recording.

The performances go well this time. Carolina looks troubled and worried when her rap comes this time, but as no part of her body burns and no lamp seem to burst, she manages to finish the performance with more confidence than she had when she stepped up on the stage.

They just do it one time; the moment the song ends they are in a hurry to get off the stage, not forgetting to thank their fans in the audience for sticking up with the troubles for today’s recording.

When getting inside the dressing-room, Carolina looks like she is going to cry again. She can’t melt the fact that her body got burned like that in the middle of their performance, the shock can’t seem to calm down. Hannah rests in the room a few minutes before she walks with Julia out to their van, Manager Lee coming along.

“I’m still freaked out over that,” Julia is talking nonstop when they come out the building. Hannah is taking off the boxing wraps she has on from the performance, barely listening to Julia as she wants to know how her sore hand looks like. Julia doesn’t seem to realise that Hannah isn’t paying any attention, they come up to the van while hearing fans far, far away call their names. Manager Lee unlocks the door and Julia opens the side door before getting inside. Hannah follows. While Julia sits down in the middle seat where Maria normally sits, Hannah crawls to the back where she takes up her bag that she had left there, taking off the rest of the boxing wraps to put on the sides and Julia continues to talk. Hannah doesn’t even know what she is talking about. When the boxing wrap is off, she sees that small redness at the back of her hand and on her wrist. It is sore, when she touches it the spot stings too and she is pouting for herself.

Manager Lee is standing by the open slide-door on the right side of the van, making sure the fans that approaches keep meters distance from the van. Two guards followed them outside too. Julia came to get something that Hannah doesn’t think of what it is, but Hannah doesn’t seem to care as she brings up the back of her hand in front of Julia’s face in the middle of her friend’s sentence.

“Does this look normal?” Hannah asks. “It hurts like crazy.”

Julia leans back, looking at the hand, not thinking of that Hannah interrupted her. “I don’t know… It looks like Emelia’s neck when she is standing in front of the class and is nervous.” Hannah takes back her hand to look at it, thinking of Emelia’s pale skin with the redness on it.

“Oh…” she calms down. “Then it is just that the skin is irritated.”

At times, Julia gets impressed by what Hannah knows. The girl doesn’t know much and she never seem to have a bright brain, but at times she just comes with these kinds of comments that make Julia realise that she isn’t that stupid after all. Hannah’s mother is a nurse, so Hannah grew up hearing all kind of things and whenever there was something wrong with someone (headache, pain somewhere on the body) her mother would come up with several different things that could be the reason. Hannah also knows that in 8th grade when Emelia was going to do a speech in front of their whole class, her chest and neck had gotten all red in a nervous rash, and the irritated skin on Hannah’s hand maybe isn’t big or a lot, but it reminds a little of what Emelia get.

“Now listen to me,” Julia says as she continues to talk about what Hannah realises is about one of her fans that has been troubling her lately. “Did you know what he sent me the other day? I didn’t receive it, Manager Lim Appa told me about it as he won’t let me receive the things from him anymore. Do you know what it was? A letter where I would promise to never look at another guy, and he wanted me to sign it and send it back.”

“Weird,” Hannah grimaces; busy looking through her bag for some lotion, hoping that will help her irritated skin. “Was he the one we saw the other day at the ‘A Good Cause’ filming?”

Julia nods, looking out behind Manager Lee where Maria is coming. Maria stops by the door, standing next to the manager and points at Julia to give her the IPod by the other slide-door Julia is sitting with her back against. “Ya, just turn around and take it,” Maria sounds annoyed, not having any patient at all.

Hannah and Maria both hears one of the fans further away call out something while Julia is looking around behind her for the IPod, and Maria looks at the fans, asking if someone said something. The same fan calls out the same thing and Hannah leans a little to the side to see the person. Maria raises her eyebrows.

“I say whatever I want to Julia,” Maria tells the fan, pointing inside the van at Julia who looks up when hearing her name.

“Don’t treat her like that!” the male fan tells Maria again and Julia turns to the back where Hannah is sitting, looking shocked.

“Ya!” Maria fires at him, getting Manager Lee’s hand on her shoulder to tell her to not say anything.

“It’s him,” Julia whispers to Hannah, leaning over to Maria to give her the IPod and panicky whisper to her; “it’s the stalker.” Maria gives the young man, who is standing with the other fans, a disliking glare before turning back to her members in the van.

“Are you done here so we can go inside?” she asks, not liking the stalker at all. She stands there and waits for them to get what they came for and they walk together inside. On the way inside, that male fan (stalker) calls out for Julia that he believes she will do well today. Julia just holds on to Hannah’s arm and keeps her head down, not wanting to look at him.

When coming inside the dressing-room, Hannah smiles when seeing how Carolina is explaining the accident to DBSK’s Changmin who is handsomely sitting with his long legs in the sofa; Carolina is leaning over the backrest of a chair, her arms and hands moving while talking about how the lamp burst in the ceiling in the middle of their recording. Changmin smiles and greets the three ladies entering the room, but he doesn’t interrupt Carolina’s telling. Maria sits down next to him, joining in the telling while Hannah walks over to Yong Hyun with a pout.

“That stalker boy is following me!” Julia tells out loud for everyone to hear and the person that reacts, she will talk to about it. Changmin seems interested so Carolina turns around in her chair as they are curious to know more about it, the whole room getting filled with Maria and Julia telling them about the boy telling Maria to treat Julia better.

“Is it hurting?” Yong Hyun is quietly asking Hannah on the side, taking a look at her hand. He tells her that instead of putting on lotion she should go have cold water running over the spot, so he disappears with Hannah to go fix her problem with the irritated skin.

Hannah ends up going around with an ice cold wet napkin on her hand, having Yong Hyun check it all the time to make sure it is ice cold. The back of her hand almost goes numb after a while, so she gets to put away the napkin just to put it on again when the spot starts to hurt again. In the time she keeps her focus on the hand, 5 Pieces changes outfits to their [-erase you-] outfits. Hannah gets to wear a khaki coloured faux-suede asymmetric-hem top to a pair of black cool leggings, but she keeps pulling up the left side of the wide neckline that keeps falling down over her shoulder, revealing her bra strap. Hannah looks around the room through the mirror reflection, seeing how everyone is getting a last touch on make-up and their outfits. Changmin is standing by the door; he had been kicked out for the girls to change outfits but he returned now to talk a little more while waiting for something. Yunho appears by the door too; it seems like Changmin had told him about the stalker Julia has been worried about lately, so even from the other part of the dressing-room Hannah can hear them talk about it. The worried seniors and the attention-grabber Julia, while Hannah hadn’t heard anything about a stalker last week and it seems to be the only thing Julia talks about this week.

Hannah is sighing, not knowing she is doing it, whenever she looks at her hand. It isn’t like she is injured or that it will leave a mark at her skin for the rest of her life; it is just that it hurts and she is red and it itches, but she can’t touch it because that would just worsen it. It is still a very long time until the music program will start, but 5 Pieces is doing interviews before that. First off is an exclusive English interview, so while preparing for it the girls starts to talk in English with each other, checking with each other of what to say and who will say what.

Cheerful and charismatic, 5 Pieces introduces themselves in front of the camera. The girls are sitting in a row on chairs in their usual order. This interviewer is American, named Shaw Dyson, he says he is 30 years old but the girls all thinks he looks to be 25. His hair is brown and blonde and he looks like someone who keeps an eye on fashion.

It is fun how 5 Pieces automatically starts to communicate in English. Compared to some of their Korean idol friends that struggles to just manage to say a full sentence in English, these girls can just talk on as they speak Korean today. It is after all their second language that they learnt in school since third grade, and they do say that their English really have grown since they started to listen to Korean music as the only places on the internet were in English that they could understand at that time.

“How was it working with Melissa Allen for this comeback?” Shaw Dyson starts off asking the girls and it is Maria on their very right who answers.

“It was our first time working with an American producer, and we were really excited to work with her because Melissa Allen got in touch with us saying she wants to work together and she has really … showed us a different way to work,” Maria is saying in her good English, “and she is just really amazing to work with too.”

“You have recorded songs with both Korean and American producers by now, and none of the languages is your first language; is there a difference when working with people speaking different languages and do you struggle more with, like, communicating with one of them?”

“When we first recorded in Korean with Korean producers, of course it was very hard for us to both communicate and understand, but by now we have recorded our third full length album, so for the past three albums we have learnt and I do think we are the most comfortable recording in Korean because that is the language we have recorded in the most,” Maria continues to answer.

Emelia adds; “Working with Melissa Allen was definitely a new experience for us while we have been working with Korean producers since our debut, but we had a lot of fun communicating in English with the producer.”

“Then I want to ask; which member is the best English speaker?”

Hannah looks at her members on her right side, seeing how they look at each other while saying ‘um…’ and ends up laughing a little when no one takes the initiative to answer. The interviewer asks with a laugh if they are all about the same and Maria opens while looking at her members; “All of us are probably about the same when it comes to speaking in English, because it is a language we have had to rely on a lot for the past years.”

“For this comeback especially, 5 Pieces is promoting two songs and you also did two music videos. Is there something that happened on the set when filming that you would like to share with our viewers and your fans?”

“Emelia got to fight,” Hannah is fast to answer and Emelia looks really proud when hearing someone bring that up. “For [-erase you-], she got up early in the morning to do the fighting scenes.”

“So the highlight of the music video filming was Emelia fighting?” Shaw asks and Hannah nods while glancing at her members that also seem to think that was the highlight.

“I think I made the video look the best,” Emelia answers with a nod, making them laugh at her confidence.

“We had a lot of fun filming for … [Black & White] too, because we were doing both an English version and a Korean version at the same time, so it was fun how we mixed up the versions when filming the music video,” Julia says in not the same confident pronouncing on every word like Emelia, but she is definitely far from bad; Julia just doesn’t show off her fluent English.

Hannah, on the other hand when they continue with the interview, is happy no one mentioned her crying scene as that always seems to be brought up. She is happy hearing her members being comfortable talking in English during the interview too, though she personally like usually is the member not saying much. Fans have sent in questions too that they get to answer.

“Which outfit for the two songs do you guys personally prefer? Which do you like the most?” Shaw asks them. “The outfits for [Black & White] and [-erase you-] are different, right?”

“The concepts for the two songs are different. While [-erase you-] has more of a street concept with laid back outfits, [Black & White] let us all have the same kind of outfit and one or two colours,” Maria is explaining and she has to look at her members’ clothes to see what they are wearing. “Now we are wearing clothes for [-erase you-], which … as you can see shows the different charms of the ladies. Julia has a military outfit, Emelia’s focus is on the … cardigan thing, and yeah…”

“So you are all in your outfits for [-erase you-], which one of you prefer this one over your [Black & White] outfits and why?” Shaw asks.

“Um…” Carolina starts to say, “I, personally, like both concepts a lot. While [Black & White] focuses more on us as a group with matching outfits, [-erase you-] has more individuality in the clothes.”

“Yeah. I do like both concepts. And just the reason for what makes the two concepts different is what makes me like them,” Maria continues. Shaw asks Emelia, telling her she can’t choose both like the other two has done.

“For the stage, I definitely like [Black & White] the most,” Emelia answers in a dark voice, “Because I get to wear the coolest outfit.”

“The next question might be a little difficult, I don’t know, but it is a lot of fans who seem interested in to get a real answer on this. So are you ready?” Shaw asks and the girls all says in deep voices that they are ready, smiling. “Do 5 Pieces curse? A lot of fans know 5 Pieces are strong ladies, but do you curse?”

“We curse,” Emelia answers about the same time as Maria answers;

“It’s only natural to curse, isn’t it?”

“All of us do it but not the youngest,” Emelia continues and points over Carolina at Hannah sitting furthest away. The corner of Hannah’s mouth goes up lightly in a smile. “It sounds wrong when she curse, so she never does it. The rest of us do it daily.”

“You curse daily?” Shaw laughs.

“It’s not like we use bad words, or discriminating words,” Maria tries to explain, “but it happens that in the middle of a sentence, a word that just fills out the sentence enters. But actually it has gotten better as we can’t curse on TV, and we are spending most of our time doing things where we can’t curse, so … just like that, we don’t curse that often these days.”

“Then why is Hannah not cursing if the rest of you do it?” Shaw wonders.

“I was raised that way,” Hannah sweetly answers and Shaw has an expression that says he really like the way she answered with her shoulder shrug and smile, “I don’t find it useful…”

“She tells us to not do it too,” Carolina mentions, remembering it at the same time. “I don’t know if it has something to do with church or something…”

Hannah laughs, and for some reason she just likes that she doesn’t have to say much during the interview. Her back is uncomfortable from sitting so much for all the interviews lately so she is happy that her members are so excited to do an interview in English that she doesn’t have to say much.

After finishing this interview they get to take a picture with Shaw and exchange some last words before heading back to their dressing-room. When entering, Hannah sees over Carolina’s shoulder that the cameras for ‘Life of Pieces’ have arrived, which means they are for the rest of the Music Bank visit filming their reality show. Hannah waves at the camera closest to her, smiling when walking by, pouting when seeing Manager Lee wave with a note for her. The same note she looks at every day when she has to take her pills. Hannah gets to hide in the corner, swallowing the pills with water, grimacing before turning around to the rest of the room with a sigh.

“Okay?” Manager Lee asks, sounding like he isn’t sure of anything like usually. Hannah nods at him, repeating ‘okay’ for him, being distracted by the other girls talking.

Within minutes the room gets almost empty with everyone heading to do the next interview. Hannah doesn’t go with them. The girl gets to rest in the room, told to not do exactly everything in the schedule as she needs her energy for the important things. Her members had agreed to it, things like TV appearances (where they won’t perform), some radio and interviews won’t be done with Hannah. So when everyone has left for the interviews, Hannah lies down on the sofa to get some rest for both the pill and her back. Mi Young is constantly moving, making sure the make-up and things are in order. It is good to have an organized staff. Hannah just lies there on her back, her feet up on the armrest to let her back be straight and an arm above her head, controlling her breath. No camera films her there, but the cameras are filming when the others come back.

Hannah had almost fallen asleep when the others return from the interviews; so she ends up not falling asleep. Hannah groans when Maria moves her legs to get to sit in the sofa too, the chatting filling the room by the presence of everyone. The youngest is so dead in the sofa and she doesn’t even care about the cameras, and she doesn’t think the cameras care for her because the other members are entertaining enough.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

[-erase you-] comes to an end and within seconds the stage is filling up with audience for the ending of Music Bank. Hannah is still trying to catch her breath from the performance when moving sideway to follow her members at the front of the stage. Emelia is standing next to her today, having her hand around Hannah’s back to make sure the youngest follows along, and the other girls listens to the MCs telling the K-Chart to count down this week’s winner. Hannah looks down at her feet when Emelia keeps stomping around, her chocolate brown and gray sneakers are smaller than Hannah’s boots that almost goes up to her heels: Definitely individual styles for this concept. Hannah smiles when looking at Emelia, looking beyond Emelia at the others that are looking at the chart. The whole performance Hannah has struggled with not yawning, the pills still makes her tired at times, especially on days when she hasn’t eaten enough (today seem to be one of those days) and now when she is catching her breath she has to bit her lower lip to hold in another yawn. It is impossible to be living like this at times.

“Congratulations, 5 Pieces with [Black & White],” Miss A’s Suzy congratulates when the chart shows the winner, trophy and bouquet quickly handed over to Julia and Carolina.

Hannah smiles and feels Emelia’s arm around her tighten, and since Hannah is kind of standing a little on the side towards the middle, she sees when DBSK’s Yunho steps up behind them in his white outfit. She is fast to take Emelia’s hand in hers to get some space between them so she can bow politely to Yunho who comes up to congratulate them while Carolina is starting to thank people. Yunho is patting them on the back, not really giving them hugs but it is close too, and Hannah claps her hands towards the audience when Yunho steps to Emelia’s other side where Maria is standing. He stays behind them though, congratulating them quietly.

The usual procedure is done; once the thank you speech is done, the MCs says the final words while 5 Pieces turns around to bow to both the seniors and juniors standing on the stage. Kim Jongkook congratulates them, Changmin and Yunho congratulates them and a bunch of juniors that Hannah just can’t seem to remember congratulates them. And then it is the encore. Hannah looks at the back, covering when yawning before she turns to the front to join the others. DBSK is with them on the stage, following along to some of the dance and Changmin gets the microphone from Emelia to sing some too. The audience is going wild by DBSK’s participation and when DBSK thinks they should get off the stage to let the winners have the spotlight, the five ladies bows deep to them, creating a surprisingly loud response from the audience.

“Thank you so much!” Hannah shouts through the microphone to the audience once the encore is over, waving her hand crazily out to their fans and she has a huge smile printed in her face.

They head off the stage; the whole day to the dressing-room they are being congratulated by staff and idols. Emelia pulls off her skull-print cardigan outside the door to put it on the closest chair when stepping inside, and after her comes Hannah who is clapping her hands together to the filming cameras. Everyone cheers when they are in the dressing-room, amazed by that they have won for the second week and they are really in good moods. They take pictures with the trophy – Julia had thrown the bouquet to a fan in the audience – before saying some thankful words to their ‘Life of Pieces’ that can air it for Puzzle to see, and then … then it gets fun. 5 Pieces heads to a restaurant; earlier in the day Manager Lim had promised he would treat them on dinner if they got first place on Music Bank, so to celebrate their win they head to a restaurant to eat. And not just any restaurant, no.

“I am blushing now!” actor Hong Suk Chun, the gay actor who was part of the Midnight Dream cast, welcomes 5 Pieces after the girls have taken their seats by a table at one of his restaurants. “Hannah said she would bring the pieces to my restaurant one day, and that the day finally is here- oh my, you all look stunning!”

Hong Suk Chun is a character of his own, but nothing the ladies can not handle. His voice is light, but he is friendly and he greets the girls, stylists and managers with handshakes, adding a kiss by the cheek for the ladies and handsome Manager Lee.

“I heard you got in an accident this morning?” Hong Suk Chun bursts out by the memory, squeezing down to sit next to Hannah.

“It wasn’t an accident,” Hannah laughs, but she still lets Carolina explain about the bursting lamp. They comforts him by saying no one was hurt; which is true, because the skin that during the day have been red is much better now.

“Okay, okay, but I will give you a good discount, so eat a lot so it won’t be too obvious,” Hong Suk Chun says when getting up. He is a busy person, but he still takes a picture with them first that he can boast about. Hannah gets a hug from him before he leaves.

The moment they get their food, their glasses are raised to the centre of the table. “Cheers!” Maria sings.

{Twitter, 5P_EM: Celebrating today’s Music Bank win at Hong Suk Chun’s restaurant; Appa is paying and the food is delicious! (picture)}

{Twitter, 5P_HANNAH: I kept my promise, Oppa ^-^ (picture from restaurant)}

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 02nd: Music Bank Takes On The Blame For The Stage Danger During 5 Pieces’ Pre-Recording

Headline 02nd: SM Entertainment Assure Fans That 5 Pieces Didn’t Get Hurt

Headline 02nd: 5 Pieces’ Wins Music Bank K-Chart With [Black & White] Second Win

Headline 02nd: Ellen DeGeneres Promotes 5 Pieces’ [Black & White] MV

Headline 02nd: 5 Pieces’ Celebrates Music Bank Win At Restaurant Dinner

 

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces Unaware Of Their Fame Around The World

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces Performs [Black & White] + [Erase You] On Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook

Headline 03rd: KBS Sketchbook Reveals The Strangest Pictures Of 5 Pieces’ Resting Positions

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces’ Covers The Pussycat Dolls’ [I Don’t Need A Man] With Confidence On Sketchbook

Headline 03rd: Music Core Airs 5 Pieces’ [Erase You] + [Black & White]

Headline 03rd: Promotional Video For International [Black & White] Single Revealed

Headline 03rd: Carolina & Emelia Covers Tae Ti Seo’s [Twinkle] For Fun On Radio

 

Headline 04th: Emelia Reveals Her Need For Coca Cola In New CF (Emelia’s Version Released)

Headline 04th: American ‘Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev Tweets Love To 5 Pieces’ [Black & White] MV

Headline 04th: Third Set Of Pictures From 5 Pieces’ September Visit In Sweden Revealed

Headline 04th: 5 Pieces Is Back On Inkigayo With [Black & White] + [-erase you-]

Headline 04th: ‘It Matters’ Event With 5 Pieces Brings In A Lot For Charity